Unofficial Portkey Archive

Anything for Love by coriander
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Anything for Love

coriander

Chapter 19

I think my head is going to explode. Really. There were so many things revealed tonight that I don't think my brain can handle any more excitement. Well, at least telling the kids about the baby was easy. I am still in shock that Arthur had known all this time and never said anything. At least I know he's not upset about it. I was so afraid that he would yell and scream and hate me. Here I am, walking into a ready-made family and immediately I get his mother pregnant. I don't know how I would react to this situation at nine years old. Hell, if I were in Arthur's position, my temper would be going through the roof. I totally understand why he hated me almost 5 weeks ago.

Candace seems all right with everything too. When she blurted out what Arthur was about to say, I almost dropped her from my hip. It's strange enough that Arthur has such a strong power at such a young age, but for Candace to have shown such strong magic at three, floored me. I don't know what I was more shocked by, the fact that they knew about the baby or the fact that Candace did what she did.

No, Candi doesn't have the same power as Arthur. She seems to be able to read minds. She knew what Arthur was about to say before it reached his lips. She had known about the baby, too, but never said anything. I think she was confused. I don't think she knew what she was seeing. That explains why she has been so supportive of my relationship with Hermione. She knew from the start that I loved her mum. She is only three, and emotions are so different at that age, she doesn't know how to take a lot of things. That's why she never said anything. She just knew it.

Hermione is putting them to bed as we speak. She had almost fainted when Candace said that the baby was a boy. Obviously, Arthur had already told his mother, but I don't think she was expecting Candi's exclamation. We knew that her children would be powerful, with the fact of their parents being two-thirds of the trio that defeated the darkest wizard known to mankind. I guess no one thought that it would show up this way. We were waiting for her toys to go floating through the air or her making things fly off the bookshelves. No one expected her to be an empath.

After the surprise of it all, the four of us gathered around the kitchen table discussing the baby. My son. I can't help but smile at the fact that I'm going to be a dad. My baby boy is inside Hermione's womb. My heart overflows at the thought and I need to fight back the brimming tears in my eyes. I guess I am a sap, after all. The most powerful wizard in a century is a blubbering softie.

I have never felt such love as I feel for the three-and-a-half most important people in my life. I love Candi and Arthur as if they were my own. They look like Ron and are definite Weasleys, but they will always be Potters in my heart. The Potters. That sounds good doesn't it? Mr. and Mrs. Harry Potter. Mrs. Hermione Potter. Ooh, I like that one. I wanted to propose to her on her birthday last week, but I chickened out when it came to asking Arthur. I thought he would be angry at us, well, at me specifically for even asking. I think he might be a bit more understanding now.

Both of the kids are excited about the baby. It was so cute when Hermione stood up to take them to bed, Candace hugged her mother and nuzzled the bump of her mum's belly. It was such a wonderful moment, I think Hermione wanted to cry. I almost did. Arthur smiled at his sister and then hugged his mother too. That boy keeps amazing me day after day. He is so accepting of this now. I know it's been hard for him, but I think the idea of a baby brother is helping him along. Before he went up to bed, he even came up to me and hugged me fiercely. I told him I loved him and he said it back.

This is my family, as dysfunctional as it is, it's mine. I think I might talk to Arthur on Saturday about proposing to Hermione. I went to Gringotts last week and found my mother's ring. I've been stashing it in my sock drawer. I just hope Hermione doesn't get through the wards when she tries to put my laundry away. I may have to find a different hiding place. Mental note to do that as soon as possible.

But, as I was saying, I might talk to Arthur on Saturday. I am taking him to a Puddlemere game. I'm going to introduce him to all my old teammates, get him some autographs, maybe take him to his uncles' shop and Honeydukes before we come home. I know Hermione hates it when I let him load up on sugar and Wheezes, but I never got the chance to be a kid. I guess I am living vicariously through him. I might ask him while we're at the game, or after, I don't know.

"Harry?" Ah, my beautiful lady has returned from putting the children to bed. "You all right?"

"Perfect," I say as I pat the cushion next to me for her to sit down.

"Sickle for your thoughts."

"Oh, I'm not sure if they're worth quite a sickle, maybe a knut, but not a sickle," I tease. I can't help but tease her. She is so beautiful when she is aggravated.

She sighs heavily as she leans up against me and I put my arm around her. I marvel at the way she fits perfectly against me. I do believe we were made for each other, no doubt in my mind.

"Well, tonight was interesting," she says, bringing me out of the daydream I was having about she and I fitting together perfectly in so many other ways. Wink, wink.

"I think, interesting is an understatement, love."

I see her beautiful smile creep up out of the corner of my eye. "I love it when you call me that." I look at her confused for a moment before I realize what she means.

"What? Love?"

She nods. "But that's what you are. My love. What else would I call you?" Her brown eyes meet mine and I see that sparkle in them. She is beautiful.

"I don't want you to call me anything else." She whispers alluringly to me. I make a vow now that I will never call her anything other than 'Hermione,' 'Mione' or 'Love' for the rest of my days.

"Anything for you, love," I whisper in her ear before I kiss her lightly underneath her ear. She moans at the kiss. I love hormones, especially when they make her the wanton woman she has become since she became pregnant. I know that sometimes the hormones take her to the other end of the spectrum, but these times make up for the rest.

I take her in my arms and carry her to my room. Our room. That was another thing that was discussed tonight. Hermione asked Arthur if he would be upset if Hermione slept in my room. The boy is not stupid. He knows about the baby. He knows in a round about way where babies come from. I couldn't believe she asked him that. Then she said it was because of the dreams she sometimes has. I guess she used to have nightmares and Arthur took it at that. I have to remind myself to ask her about that later.

As we reach our room, she lets her leg swing out of my arms and stands in front of me. Her lips are suddenly on mine and she is pulling me into the room. Somehow the door shuts behind me. I am not sure exactly how it shut; my mind is a bit occupied on the beautiful woman whose tongue is tangling with mine. She makes my body burn, tingle all over. I love that feeling.

I'm not sure if she guided me to the bed or if I guided her, but I find myself lying underneath her across my large mattress. We have made love almost everyday for the past two weeks, so she is not acting out of desperation, but the forcefulness is new. I think I like this side of her. She pulls away from my kiss as she rips open my shirt causing buttons to fly across the room. There is a feral look in her eye that I'm not sure how to take. This has got to be the hormones. Yeah for hormones!

Oh, gods. Her mouth is on my nipple and… OW! She bit me. I can't believe Hermione just bit my nipple and that I liked it. I briefly wonder who this seductress is and where she came from, but the things she's doing to me, makes me forget how to think. Her hot mouth is trailing kisses down my stomach toward… Oh Gods! Where did my clothes go? I have no idea how I got naked, but I am and she is moving ever southward.

Damn she's good at that. Her lips are around my erection and she is licking me like a lollipop. My body shivers from pleasure and I tangle my fingers in her hair. I try to pull her up to my arms, but she will not relent. I don't know how much more I can handle of this. Her mouth is doing delicious things to me and her hand is massaging my balls.

HOLY…! She just put a finger in my ass. God, it hurts but feels oh so good. I am not sure what to think. Hell, thinking is highly overrated at this moment. I hear my voice proclaim my love for her as my body tenses and fills her mouth. She continues to suck me dry and my body fells like it's going to just die right here from the sensations rippling through it.

After a few moments I open my eyes to see a pair of fiery brown orbs staring at me. I can see the intensity in them - all the love, desire, lust, and passion that I know are mirrored in my own eyes. I pull her down to me and kiss her passionately. She feels so good in my arms. I want to show her how much I want to make her happy, how much I want to please her. I roll us over and stare into her beautiful eyes. I can get lost in her eyes. I have to try very hard to keep my focus on the task at hand.

I reach down between us, running my hands softly over where my baby is growing, down to the dark curls covering her sex. I absently wonder when or how she lost her clothing, but soon realize I don't really care how she did, just that she is gloriously naked lying beneath me. My fingers delve into her folds. I sigh deeply at the feel of how wet she is. I did that to her. Me. A sense of pride swells through me at the idea that I can make her quiver with only a few kisses and caresses. I smile inwardly at the moan that escapes her lips as I find the bundle of nerves hidden in her folds. I gently rub circles around it and I can feel her start to tense beneath me.

I want to prolong her orgasm as much as I can. I let up on her clit and get a groan in response. Oh just wait, my dear. I'm not finished yet. I cross two of my fingers and press them into her core. She gasps as my fingers fill her. Her hips jerk forward and we start a rhythm that we have practiced to perfection.

"Oh, Harry. Please…" she rasps out just loud enough that I can barely hear her. My pace increases as does the pressure. She feels so tight around my fingers that my renewed arousal is starting to get jealous. I want to bury myself in her. I want to feel her surrounding me. I want to make her scream my name in ecstasy. I slowly remove my fingers, earning yet another disgruntled groan, and crawl up the bed to her.

I swiftly enter her, both of us chanting the other's name. I am in heaven. This is where I belong; with her, loving her, pleasing her. She was so close before, that in a few strokes she is contracting around me, screaming out her pleasure. The sound of my name escaping her lips in such a state brings my impending climax that much closer. It doesn't take me long to have her falling over the edge again and this time I follow her.

Our bodies glisten in the moonlight shining through the window as we hold each other. She plants butterfly kisses over my face, neck and chest. "I'm sorry," she says. Sorry? What the hell is she sorry for? I ask her as much.

"Sometimes, I just can't control my hormonal surges and have to do everything in my power to relieve them." I smile at her. Anything that results in pleasure like that has no reason to be apologized for. I love her hormonal surges. She has them because of the baby in her belly. My baby. My son. Our son.

I run my hand across her growing womb and look into her eyes. "Love, I am more than happy to oblige." My lips gently meet hers in a soft passionate kiss. We curl up beside each other, our breathing finally settling and evening out. I kiss her hairline and whisper against her skin, "I love you, Hermione."

When she doesn't respond I look down and she that she has fallen asleep. She is so beautiful that I am captivated. I watch her sleep for a few moments. I am not sure how long I stared at her sleeping form before I fell asleep on my own. I slept that night, with the love of my life in my arms, and the smell of her enveloping me. Needless to say, it was probably one of the best nights sleep I've had since she and the kids moved in with me. I pray that I never have to sleep alone again.