Unofficial Portkey Archive

Anything for Love by coriander
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Anything for Love

coriander

I would like to apologize for my absence for such a long time. I just started rereading my works, and I read some of the reviews too. Looking back on when I wrote this story and what has happened in my life since, it is rather spooky. I started this at the beginning of 2003 and finished it almost a year later. Two months after finishing the story, I left my husband. The spooky thing is, I left him so he could be with our best friend. So similar to this story it is almost like a premonition. So to those of you who thought the story was "unrealistic," I would like to say that you are wrong. It is possible to suddenly realize that love is not necessarily the binding agent in a struggling marriage and it can happen quickly, more quickly that you can imagine. You can also be friends with your ex and can support them being with someone else. There is so much that I wrote down in this story that came true a year after it was in my head. Maybe I should take Trelawney's job.

I will be starting new stories soon, I have missed the thrill of writing. Look for a new story by Coriander soon.

@->--- ~ Coriander