Unofficial Portkey Archive

Anything for Love by coriander
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Anything for Love

coriander

Chapter 10

I am suddenly awakened by a god-awful pain in my right arm. It feels like someone is sticking a million needles in and out of the flesh. I roll over to see a large mass of brown curls lying haphazardly over said arm. I can't help but smile. Hermione. We made love last night. Oh God, did we. It was wonderful. She was wonderful. I lean closer to her and bury my nose in her hair. That's the smell I love.

I gently run my fingers through her curls. I love her hair. God, I love everything about her; even the fact that her head is laying on my arm and cutting off the circulation. I don't care as long as she is here. My arm could be falling off and I wouldn't care. She is lying in my arms. Naked. I grin inwardly. I have a gloriously naked woman, lying in my bed, in my arms. Well, not just any woman… but Hermione.

I decided that the blood loss to my arm was becoming severely painful and try to pull my arm gently from under her head. She shifts suddenly and rolls over toward me. She is beautiful. Her eyes are closed, dark eyelashes lying on her freckled cheeks. Her warm red lips are parted slightly, enticing me. I lean forward and softly brush my lips across hers. The energy that flows in that small touch makes me forget the numbness in my arm.

Brown eyes slowly open and look deep into mine. "Good morning." Her voice is like sweet music to my ears, low and raspy from sleep. Damn, she sounds sexy in the morning.

"Morning," I reply as I kiss her softly again.

"Hmmm, I could get used to this," she whispers as she nuzzles herself into my chest. Her body fits so perfectly to mine, and my body is undoubtedly enjoying the feel of her skin against mine. My other brain decides that he wants to play and jerks slightly, nudging her hip. I feel like such a pervert. All she is doing is lying next to me and I have a hard-on that could kill a horse.

There is a mischievous glint in her eye as she snakes her hand between our bodies and grasps my shaft in her hand. Oh Gods. She's stroking him… No, I can't handle this. It feels too good, if that is possible.

"I see someone else wanted to say 'Good Morning,'" she grins. When did she become a vixen? The Hermione I remember was always soft-spoken and shy when it came to sex. Now she's discussing my manhood as a third person…

What was I saying? How can I concentrate when she… Oh Gods. Hermione's warm hands are all over my body, but one is mainly focusing on little Harry, or not-so-little Harry, as the case may be right now. My lips search for hers. I don't know what I am kissing, maybe her eyelid, or maybe her hairline. I don't care. I can't open my eyes. I'm afraid if I open them, that this would all be a dream and she would be gone.

"Harry?" Her voice is a whisper, I can barely hear it.

I open my eyes and see her beautiful brown eyes searching mine. "Hmmm?" I answer, not trusting my voice beyond that.

"I want to make love to you again."

What am I supposed to say to that? I would make love to her anytime, day or night, if she wanted. I pull her closer to me and cover her lips with mine. She tastes wonderful and feels even better. She is still warm from sleep and the feel of her naked skin against mine shoots a surge of arousal to my groin and a rush of love to my heart. My chest is aching with the love I feel right now for the woman in my arms.

She pulls herself up to she is half laying one me, my once trapped arm, is now feeling pins and needles again as the blood rushes back to my fingers. I try to ignore the pain and run my hands up and down her sides. A slight moan escapes from the back of her throat and I am lost. All I can feel is her - Her body, her skin, her lips, her tongue. Hmmmm. I could definitely get used to this.

After a few moments she pulls away from my lips and straddles my waist. Her moist center is rubbing over the length of my erection. Oh damn, she is so hot. Her face is etched with pleasure. Her yes are burning into mine with such an intensity. I love her. I honestly, truly, deeply love this woman. I would gladly give her everything her heart desires if she could just look at me this way everyday. My hands lift her hips so that I am positioned at her entrance. Before I can help her down, she drops and I am sheathed in her warmth. We both moan at the sensation and I decide that this is where I want to be all day long. I couldn't care less about the outside world, as long as I could make love to Hermione.

My body is tingling everywhere her soft hands touch - my side, me chest, my face, my arms. It feels like she is touching all those places at once. I grab her hips again and rock her against my pubic bone. God, I love the way she sounds. The little mewls and moans are driving me closer to… Oh… Oh… I can feel her orgasm starting as she squeezes me tighter. Her moans are louder and she calling my name. My name. It sounds wonderful coming from her lips.

"Oh… Harry!" she screams as she throws her head back and bucks against me, her body shuddering with her release. The intensity of the beauty before me, and the joy I feel at knowing I did that to her, causes me to follow her into bliss. I breathe her name as my body lets go. I have never had such intense orgasms before. She is a goddess.

She is lying on top of me and I wrap her tightly in my arms. With a light kiss to her forehead I whisper, "I love you. I always have."

I look at her, her brown eyes staring intensely into mine again. She smiles but I see tears forming in the corners of those beautiful eyes. "Love, please don…"

She shushes me with a finger to my lips. "I love you too, Harry. I am sorry for not following my heart during sixth year. I should have been with you, not R…"

"Hermione, you had better not be sorry." OK so that came out wrong. "I mean, if you and I would have gotten together then, you would not have Arthur or Candace. You would probably be burned out working at the Ministry, and there would have been a higher chance that I may not have been there for you." She is looking at me strangely, and suddenly I realize that we are having this discussion while I am still physically attached to her. But that's not why she's looking at me like that.

"Harry, I don't understand. Why wouldn't you have been there?"

My heart aches at even the thought of this, but I have to say it. "If Voldemort would have known that I had feelings for you, you would have been a bigger target than you were. He could have used you to get to me. I could have been distracted by you and lost focus on him. I would have died for you if I had to." My eyes are filling with tears and I struggle to hold them back. I can hear my voice cracking.

She wraps her arms around me and pulls herself tighter to me. I love how she fits in my arms. How we fit together perfectly. Hermione lifts her head and I think she is going to kiss me, but reaches up and kisses my tears away.