Unofficial Portkey Archive

Tale of A Forbidden Love Revealed by frecklegirl87
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Tale of A Forbidden Love Revealed

frecklegirl87

Chapter 9: Happy Emotions

I appeared in the kitchen.

I looked over to the stove. There was now a beautiful scene before my eyes.

The table had been set and the food had been put on the table, cast with a warming spell on them.

Who did this? I thought, surely not Draco.

I then left the kitchen to go to my room.

Inside the room, I found Draco still asleep in the chair next to the bed.

Good grief! How could he still be asleep? I thought. That looks very uncomfortable.

I went over to him.

He's so cute when he's sleeping, I thought. How I wouldn't give to kiss those gorgeous lips of his.

Quickly, but yet quietly I went closer to him. And then before long I sat on his lap.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

He began kissing me back, instantly not thinking of if it was me or not.

"Ginny!" Draco said as he suddenly realized what was going on.

"Not a word. Right now, I want you right here," I said signaling him to kiss me.

He obeyed me.

Draco couldn't take it that he didn't know any answers to his questions.

"Ginny-what-happened? Where is- my- mother?" Draco asked between her sweet gentle kisses.

"Don't-worry-she's-safe," I answered between kisses also.

"Ginny-where-is-our-daughter?" Draco asked between kisses.

"Didn't-I-say-not-to-worry?" I asked between kisses.

"Ginny," Draco said.

"The-Burrow," I said between a kiss and then deepened the kiss wanting more.

Draco noticed me being a little more aggressive this time as I kissed him.

"Ginny-why-so-aggressive? We're-just-kissing," Draco said.

"Draco,-I -want-more-than-just-kissing-right-now. Besides-unfortunately, - I was-supposed to-bring you-to The-Burrow-like 10-minutes-ago," Ginny said between kisses.

"Ginny, - I-love-you," Draco said between kisses.

He then pulled out of the kiss and said, "Ginny, if we're expected to be at The Burrow, then we should get going. Although, I would rather just keep going like we are right now," Draco said as he came at her with a kiss.

I pulled out and said, "You're right, but if we don't go then I'm afraid we'll never retrieve your mother or our daughter from The Burrow. Besides, we can continue this after we get back."

I then grabbed for his hand, kissed him, and apparated to the garden.