Unofficial Portkey Archive

Tale of A Forbidden Love Revealed by frecklegirl87
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Tale of A Forbidden Love Revealed

frecklegirl87

Chapter 6: Trouble with the Malfoy Clan

She held Virginia tightly as she came back into her new home, their home.

"Ginny? Here, let me take Virginia before you squeeze her to death," Draco said.

But before Draco could get Virginia in his hands, I turned away from him towards the nursery and went there.

Draco followed me.

Draco watched me as I entered the room and set Virginia down in her crib. Something was wrong, he could tell. Something just wasn't right. And no, I really didn't think it was at the moment either.

"Ginny? What's wrong?" Draco asked.

Before he knew it, she was overflowing with tears.

"Draco, I went to the Burrow today," I told him as I sobbed.

"Oh, I see. Did it go as planned?" Draco asked.

"Oh, it went as planned. I accepted that they would freak when they found out. Well, one did, one didn't. My brothers exploded at me with questions with unexplainable answers and my mum jumped to my rescue and flared her temper at them. Needless to say, I told them I'd be back with you next time. It's not as bad as it was with Percy but then again it's not the best it could be right now," I said as Draco put his arms around me.

"Uh… Ginny? Don't you think it might be wise if we don't go back?" Draco asked.

"Oh no, I'm not going to let them treat me like that. I'm not going to let them treat you like that. Even if I have to stay between you and my brothers the whole time we're there. No point in arguing with me, you won't win the argument. At least they know about us and our daughter and what about your parents? Do they even know you have a finance', let alone a daughter?" I asked staring cold into his eyes.

Right now was not a time to make me madder than I already was. Even a stranger from a distance could tell that just by looking at my flaming red hair and a look on my face to scare anybody off the edge of the earth. No, this would not be a good thing to mess with me in my state of being.

Draco wouldn't look at me for a moment, probably hoping that when he did look back, the scary evil glare on my face and my flaming red head temper of mine would be gone.

I took his hand and led him out of the nursery and into the study.

"Draco, look at me and answer me!" I said demanding an answer.

Oh, great, Draco thought, the temper is flarin' now.

Draco still didn't answer me.

"Draco!" I yelled with no patience at all.

What in the world is taking him so long to answer me? I thought. What I wouldn't do for one of his kisses about right now, if only he'd answer me!

"No, Ginny I haven't. I'm sorry. When do you want to go?" Draco asked with his head down.

"How about tonight?" I asked, cooling down a bit.

"Sure that's fine," Draco said.

I stepped closer to him.

I tilted his face up and then kissed him.

Ok, now I can loose myself in his kisses. I thought. This could be dangerous.

Later that night, I was getting dinner ready when Draco suddenly came up to me from out of no where and kissed me gently, but yet passionately.

"How about we go to your parent's house later?" I asked, hinting at the obvious. Cause, I want you right now. I thought.

"Sure, whatever you wish my fair lady," Draco said as he began kissing me again.

She always does loose herself when I kiss her. That's not so bad, but I really just want her. Draco thought.

I then deepened the kiss.

Need to get out of kitchen, I thought.

I took a hold of his hand and apparated to my bedroom.

We had separate bedrooms until we would get married, but we both ended up in the other's bedroom before dawn came the next morning.

"Sneaky, little thing aren't you? Didn't want to stay in the kitchen did you?" Draco asked with a grin on his face.

"You know it," I said as I pulled him into a kiss.

This went on for a couple of minutes until we heard Virginia's cries.

"I'll go get her," Draco said.

Draco kissed my forehead and then left the room.

We still need to go visit his parents, I thought. I really didn't want to see them at all but for our daughter's sake, I needed to.

Draco then came in with Virginia in his arms, fussy as ever. I noticed she was just fussy because of the way he held her. Draco handed her over to me.

"You do realize that we should go ahead and go to your parent's, right? I mean I know they don't like me but still they need to know about Virginia at least," I said. "They have a right to know that they have a new heir."

"I know. We can still go tonight if you want," Draco said.

"Ok," I said. "Draco?"

"Hmm?" Draco asked.

"Do you smell something burning?" I asked, thinking that something didn't seem quite right. "Here take Virginia. I'll be right back."

I handed Virginia to Draco then left the room and went to the kitchen.

~*~

About five minutes later, Draco heard a scream.

Ginny! Draco thought.

Draco went running into the kitchen with Virginia in his arms. He looked to see Ginny on the floor knocked out and his mother and father looking straight at him.

Lucius had escaped from the prison of Azkaban, just like Sirius had done in their fifth year. And to this day, his appearance had been kept secret.

"Nice to see you, son," Lucius said, "and who might that be in your arms?"

"What did you do to Ginny?" Draco asked as he went over to Ginny's body on the floor.

Ginny was unconscious, but still alive.

"Oh, I took care of her. What were you doing with some piece of filth in your house Draco?" Lucius asked.

"Get out," Draco said, "mother you can stay if you wish."

"What?" Lucius asked.

"You heard me. Get out of my house. We were going to come visit you two later tonight for you to meet your new granddaughter but now I see that she will never step foot in that house as long as you live. Mother will be the only one who'll be allowed to see her. Now get out!" Draco yelled at his father, Lucius.

"Very well," Lucius said, "nice knowing you son. Let's go Narcissa."

"I'll be along soon. You go ahead. I want to have a chat with Draco alone," Narcissa answered.

Lucius snarled at his wife's words and apparated out.

"Mum, do you realize you just made him madder than who knows what?" Draco asked.

"Yes, Draco," Narcissa said, "but I made a promise to her mother when we were younger and I'm not going to break that promise. Even if your father depises the Weasleys, that doesn't mean that I do."

"What was that promise? Could you hold Virginia while I carry her to the bedroom?" Draco asked.

"Sure," Narcissa said as she received Virginia into her arms.

Draco then carried Ginny into their bedroom, Narcissa followed him.

"Mum, what did father do to her?" Draco asked.

"Oh, that," Narcissa said.

Draco looked at her and asked, "What do you mean by 'that'?"

She didn't answer him for a while.

"Mum? Please answer me?" Draco asked.

"Draco, he…"

"What did he do? Mum? What did he do to my finance'?" Draco asked.

"Finance'?" Narcissa asked.

"Yes, finance'. What did he do?" Draco asked again.

"When is the wedding?" Narcissa asked.

"In a couple of weeks... But there won't be any wedding if I don't know what father did to her!" Draco said.

"Oh Draco, relax. He only knocked her out after she insulted him after he insulted her. She has quite a temper really. I guess that comes from being born to two parents with red hair... Beautiful hair, it is… just the Weasley temper is threat to anyone if their in the path of it," Narcissa finally answered him.

"So, I just have to wait until she wakes up?" Draco asked.

"Yes. What did she have going in the kitchen?" Narcissa asked.

"I don't know. She went in there because she smelled something burning," Draco said.

"Oh, that's why it smelled funny in there. Well, you just let me fix you three dinner," Narcissa said.

"Mother you can't cook," Draco said.

"Draco! You can not say that. You have never had my cooking. Or at least that you remember. Perhaps you have forgotten my own heritage that I come from, the Blacks'. I will not dishonor my own family name by just not cooking when my son tells me that I cannot cook. I'll show you can't cook," Narcissa said.

"Yes Mother," Draco said.

Narcissa then left Draco alone in the room with Ginny unconscious and Virginia asleep in his arms.

About three hours later, Ginny finally became aware of her surroundings. She looked up to see not Draco, but Draco's mother.

"Easy Ginny. You're safe. Don't panic just because I'm here. I insisted that Draco get some sleep while I watched you. No worries needed, Lucius won't get near you again," Narcissa said.

"How long have I been out?" I asked.

"For a couple of hours, maybe 4 or 5 give a take or so. So your Draco's finance'?" Narcissa asked.

"Yes I am. I do love him. I only regret leaving him while I was pregnant with Virginia. I was so scared and felt all alone. I was afraid of what his reaction would be, what my brothers' reactions were, and most of all, my mother's reactions; which they didn't go as well. My brothers ended up giving me questions that were all so negative that Mum had to rescue me. She sure has the Weasley temper. Ron says I have it the worst. I wouldn't disagree with him," Ginny said.

"Ginny, how did your father react to this, union?" Narcissa asked.

I stared in silence. I missed my father. I wondered what he would have done or even said to me and Draco being together, let alone having a child together.

"Ginny?" Narcissa said.

"My father is dead," I said softly and in a low voice as I looked away.

My eyes watered just at the thought of my own father's last words. He had meant for them to keep me and Mum safe. I felt the tears coming on but yet I wasn't crying yet.

"He died saving Harry and Ron from Voldemort. His last words were, 'Take care of our sweet fiery angels," I added, then… a tear strolled down my cheek.

"Oh dear, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry," Narcissa said.

"It's ok, that's why I never look back to past, especially to that. If at all possible," I said.

"Dear, that's not really healthy for you. You need to grieve for him and then move on," Narcissa said.

I didn't answer to that. I figured that I didn't want to look back on the past. I didn't want to open up my hurtful past. Losing my own father, was …. Painful, hurtful… I couldn't stand that subject… death… I hated it. It took every body away without a thought.

"My mother accepted it with open arms. My brothers', Ron was the only one that accepted it. Or at least that I know of. I told them before I left with Virginia that I'd be back. And I'd be back with Draco. I told them that our little dispute wasn't over yet. They didn't like it but they'll come around, I hope at least," I continued, ignoring her last comment to me.

"Um, Ginny…I know this may sound a bit awkward but would you mind if we went to see your mum right now?" Narcissa asked.

"Uh… ok," I said. "What about Draco and Virginia?"

"Oh, don't worry about them. Draco can take care of her," Narcissa said. "It's high time that your mother and I explain talk about our promise we made to each other."

I looked at her in shock.

Narcissa, noticing this said, "Ok, where is the nearest floo network in this house?"

"In the living room, it's by the kitchen," I said, coming back to my sanity of saneness.

Narcissa then took my hand and led me out of the room.

I stopped before we went through the door and said, "Wait, I'm sorry but if Draco does wake up and so does Virginia. Then I'll need Virginia with me in case she gets hungry."

Narcissa nodded and I then went over to Draco, who had Virginia in his arms asleep as well as him, fast asleep. I gently pulled Virginia to me as Draco began to stir, but didn't wake up.

"Don't worry, he's a sound sleeper. Not even I could wake him up if I needed to," Narcissa said.

I nodded and followed Narcissa to the fireplace.

"Dear, how about you go first. It might shock them if I went first," Narcissa said.

"Right, ok. Here goes: The Burrow!" I said as I took a pinch of floo powder and threw it into the fire as I spoke.