Unofficial Portkey Archive

Tale of A Forbidden Love Revealed by frecklegirl87
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Tale of A Forbidden Love Revealed

frecklegirl87

Chapter 15: A Wild Craving Night to Remember

About two months later, I was lying in bed snuggling in Draco's arms when I woke up with the wildest food craving. At the moment, it was at least 2:55 in the morning when I suddenly wanted food, sushi to be exact.

"Draco?" I asked trying to wake him up.

No answer.

"Draco? Wake up," I said this time shaking him a little bit.

Still no answer.

I began to kiss him trying anything to get him to wake up.

It worked.

He pulled out and looked at her.

"What time is it?" Draco asked.

"Draco, I'm hungry," I said.

"Hungry?" Draco asked turning to look at the clock, "It's almost 3 in the morning. Can't you wait another 5 hours for breakfast?"

"Please, Draco. I want sushi and sour, but yet sweet pickles," I said.

"Are you sure? And at this hour?" Draco asked.

"Yes, now go. I'm hungry," I said.

Draco, disgusted by the thought of those two foods mixed said, "Oh alright. I'll be back."

Draco apparated to the kitchen.

"Ok, where is a house elf when you need one?" Draco said to himself.

"Did sir need something sir?" Norky asked as she appeared before him.

"Yes. Ginny wants sushi and sour, but yet sweet pickles," Draco said, still not believing that she made him get up for this.

"Go ahead back to Mrs.Malfoy. Norky will bring Mrs. Malfoy her food for you," Norky said.

Draco apparated back to Ginny.

"Draco? Where's the food?" I asked, extremely hungry.

"Right here, Mrs.Malfoy," Norky said. "Norky has brought it for you. Is there anything else you need?"

"Uh no. No wait, yes," I said. "Some tea would be nice."

"Right away Mrs. Malfoy," Norky said and then disappeared.

In about 5 seconds later the elf reappeared.

"Here is your tea, ma'am," Norky said.

"Thank-you Norky," I said.

"Anything else ma'am?" Norky asked.

"No, that'll be all. Thank-you," I said.

Norky then disappeared.

"Ginny, you're way too nice to them," Draco said as he watched me sip my tea.

"Oh relax Draco. It wouldn't hurt you to be nice to them once in a while," I said.

"Can't believe you're eating that," Draco said, "it looks disgusting."

"Thanks Draco. I'll remember that next time you want to make love. Maybe I'll just say 'sorry, you look disgusting'," I said.

"Ginny, -"

"Nope, I'm going to the kitchen to eat this. You're obviously disgusted by me eating this. Ok, that's fine. I'll just go somewhere where you won't have to watch me eat," I said and then apparated to the kitchen.

"Did Mrs. Malfoy need anything else?" Suzuki asked. Suzuki, being another elf.

"No, but uh, could you bring me my tea from upstairs in the bedroom?" I asked. "And could I find a place to sit down?"

"Sure, right this way," Corsie said as Suzuki went to get her tea.

{just remember, all the names that are kinda weird with some kind of e sound at the end, is a house elf}

"Thank-you Corsie," I said.

"Here you go Mrs. Malfoy," Suzuki said appearing with her tea.

"Thank-you Suzuki," I said.

"Anything else you would like?" Suzuki asked.

"Would one of you stay here to keep me company?" I asked.

"No need for that. Suzuki, I'd like some tea also," Draco said as he appeared.

"Yes Sir. Right away," Suzuki said.

In less than 5 seconds later, Suzuki appeared with his tea.

"Here you are Sir," Suzuki said.

"Say thank-you," I said to his mind.

Draco grunted and then said in his nicest way possible towards the elf and said, "Thank-you. You can go now."

"That was better. Still a little rude but not as quite like it used to be," I said.

"Ginny," Draco said, "I didn't come down here to be preached to."

"Is that so?" I said putting her food and tea down and then tried to get up.

I finally managed by pulling on a piece of wood near me to help me up.

"Ginny-"

"Un-uh. You said you didn't want to be preached to, isn't that right?" I asked.

"Yes I did but-"

"No buts. I'm going. Don't follow me," I said.

"Where are you going?" Draco asked.

"I don't know where. Don't worry, I'll be back," I said.

"Ginny, please don't go," Draco said reaching his arm out to me.

I turned back to him and looked into his eyes.

"Ok, I'm listening," I said.

"Ginny, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say those things. But I'm just not used to this wild food craving stage of yours and not at this hour too," Draco said hoping that I'd calm down a bit.

"Ok but you gotta remember that this probably won't be the last time I wake you up in the night for food," I said.

"Understandable. Now can we go back to bed?" Draco asked.

"Yes, let's go," I said taking his hand and apparating to the bed.

Before he could say anything, I already had my lips on his.

Draco responded instantly to the kiss, putting his hand on my stomach wanting to feel the baby move.

"Sorry honey, but the baby isn't moving right now," I said as I pulled out for a second.

"It will," Draco said as he then started to kiss me deeply.

With a swift movement, the baby moved.

"See what did I tell you?" Draco asked.

"Oh just hush and just kiss me already," I said.

He kissed me.

I deepened the kiss.

I pulled out and said, "Goodnight sweetie."

"What?" Draco asked.

"Draco, I don't feel like kissing anymore. I want to sleep. I want to be in your arms while I sleep," I said.

"Alright," Draco said as he put his arms around me while I fell asleep.