Unofficial Portkey Archive

Tale of A Forbidden Love Revealed by frecklegirl87
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Tale of A Forbidden Love Revealed

frecklegirl87

Chapter 3: Time Passing By

2 months later….


One morning I woke up, I looked where I was; dark, gloomy, but also a silver tint to it with a light shining through the window.

I could feel Draco's arms wrapped around me. I could feel the nice warm breath of his on my neck. I gently turned to face him. He looked so peaceful while he slept.

I leaned into him and kissed him on the cheek. I knew I had to get out of there. I started to wiggle a little, his arms loosened up; just enough to let me slide away from them.

Soon I was dressed and before I apparated out of there, I took one last look at Draco. He started to move around a bit, I could tell he was about to wake up; I then apparated to my apartment.

I then went straight to bed and fell asleep.

It wasn't until about 3 or 4 hours later when I woke up to a disturbing noise.

"Ginny!" Ron's voce said from the kitchen.

I jumped at the sound of his voice. I didn't expect him this early in the morning and on a Saturday morning as well.


"Yeah, I'm here!" I called back. "Just make yourself useful in the kitchen."

I knew he didn't like the kitchen but I could tell he started making some tea anyways.
I soon joined him.

"Good to see you up, Gin," Ron said then looked into my eyes. He always could tell if something was up or not.

"What's the matter, Ginny?" Ron asked.

I felt sick. So naturally, I ran; straight for the bathroom. I came back in the room about 5 minutes later.

I looked at him and then all my emotions, just burst into tears.

He didn't press the matter forward yet, but just held me while I cried.

Soon I found myself saying the four words that Ron didn't want to hear.
"I think I'm pregnant."


Ron looked at me and said, "What are you going to do?"

"I have to move away from this place. I'm not sure where but I have to," I said.

"Move in with me," Ron said.

"No, Ron. I have to move away from here. I'll let you know where I'm at, but only you. You have to promise me that you won't tell anyone else where I am," I said.

"Gin-"

"Promise me," I said again.


"Ok, I promise. But when it comes time, you know, for the baby to be born. You have to promise me that you'll come to me," Ron said.

"Ok, I promise I'll try to. If I can't then I'll owl you to come to me," I answered back.

"Ok, it's a deal."


About 3 weeks later, I was in my new apartment. Morning sickness had started in on me. Draco had owled me at least 2 times trying to find out where I was. I didn't owl him back.

Instead, I owled Ron telling him how I was doing; I told him that I was just plain scared. I didn't know what to do. Ron wasn't married so he did come by often, especially when I needed him most.

One night, Ron had come for dinner. After dinner, we sat on the couch in front of the fireplace while we talked. Soon I found myself crying into Ron's shirt. He held me while I cried until I fell asleep.

The next morning, I found myself in my bed, fully clothed and found Ron asleep on the couch.

I decided not to wake him, so I went into the kitchen to start breakfast. I fixed bacon and eggs.

Soon I found that Ron had woken up and followed the scent of food.

"Morning Gin," Ron said.

"Morning Ron. Thanks for staying with me last night. You didn't have to you know," I said.

"I know, but I did anyway. You're welcome. By the way, when are you going to tell Draco that you're pregnant?" Ron asked.

"Not yet, I'm not ready Ron. I just can't do it. Promise me you won't tell him?" I asked.

"I promise I won't tell anyone in the family, but Gin, Draco's got to know about his child. You can't go on with out him as a single parent. It's going to be too hard for you. You'll be worn out by the time you've had the baby a week," Ron said.

"Ron, don't you dare tell Draco. You got that? You cannot tell him about his daughter. When the time is right, I'll tell him," I said.

"Promise?" Ron asked.

"I can't promise that," I said. "I don't want to talk about it anymore."

We then ate breakfast and about an hour or two later, Ron left saying he'd be back soon.

4 months later….

The owls from Draco didn't stop coming. There were about one maybe two a week since I had left. I could feel the baby move, I let Ron feel of it once when the baby had kicked me. It scared him but I assured him that it was okay.

I was in the living room when I heard Ron's voice call out to me.

"Ginny! Where are you?" He shouted as if I was way out in another galaxy.

"Ron, you don't have to shout. I'm just in the next room to you," I said.

"Oh, sorry about that," Ron said as he sat down next to me.

"That's ok. At least you didn't scream like you used to when mum would have to scold you for screaming to find someone, thank-you for that," I said.

Ron ignored that last comment and went on.

"So, how are you doing? Or rather feeling?" Ron asked.

"I've had better-"I said as the baby kicked me, "days, but it's not bad. Here," I said as I grabbed his hand and put it on my stomach, "I want you to feel the baby move and maybe---"… "kick."

Ron flinched when the baby had kicked me.

"Come on Ginny, you know that scares the hell out of me when the baby does that to you. Let alone me actually feel it kick you," Ron said.

"You're such a big baby! It's ok. Besides, the pain I feel now is going to be nothing when it comes time to give birth," I said.

"I guess you're right. I'm sorry," Ron said.

"That's ok. I guess if you're not used to feeling the baby's constant movements every step of the way then you would freak out a little. I know I did, now I'm used to it. It'll be weird after the baby's born, not having to feel the movements inside my body. But I'll get used to it," I said.

"Yeah, I guess," Ron said.