Unofficial Portkey Archive

Tale of A Forbidden Love Revealed by frecklegirl87
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Tale of A Forbidden Love Revealed

frecklegirl87

Chapter 7: Midnight Drop In

I landed gently with Virginia in my arms at the Burrow. I looked in front of me.

"Hello, Ginny," Fred said.

"Fred, easy. Not so loud. She's asleep," I scolded.

"Sorry, Gin. Hey wait a minute, why is she here?" Fred asked pointing to Narcissa Malfoy.

"Fred. Knock it off. Where's Mum?" I asked.

"She's in the kitchen. Seems all she does now is make tea. That is ever since she and Percy had a little dispute of their own," George answered.

"What? Where is she?" I asked in full of rage.

George and Fred looked at me, probably debating on whether to tell me or not, on account of the famous Weasley temper that boiling in my system at the moment.

"Here. I'll go ask Mum," I said handing Virginia to George, "Oh come on George. It's not that hard to hold a baby while she's sleeping!" I hissed.

I then went straight for the kitchen.

"So, I hear you and Percy had a little dispute? Over what may I ask? Me perhaps? Mum, what happened?" I asked as I strolled into the kitchen.

~*~

"Yikes! Sounds like the sweet fiery angels are having a little dispute of their own," Ron said as he entered the room.

"Yeah no kidding. They've been like this for at least ten minutes now. I'd hate to be on the receiving end of their wrath," Fred said. "Hey George; want to pass the little squirt over here?"

"You know, I'm taking quite a liking to this little one; even if it is a Malfoy. No offense Mrs. Malfoy," Fred said.

"None taken, besides, I plan on divorcing Lucius. I've had it with him. After what happened with Ginny, I've decided that I can't take anymore of it," Narcissa answered.

"What do you mean 'after what happened with Ginny'?" Ron asked.

"Oh, when we arrived at their manor. Lucius had insulted her by saying something and then she talked back and insulted him in return and then he knocked her out. It was only maybe half an hour ago that she finally woke up. Don't worry he knocked her out with his wand, not physically. I wouldn't let him touch her if he tried. I won't break my promise to your mother," Narcissa said.

"What promise to our mother?" George asked.

"When your mother and I were in school, we made a pact in our first year to always look out for each other if we could. Each other and our children in the future. We made that promise and I plan to keep it," Narcissa said.

~*~

"Mum, please just tell me where Charlie is," I said.

"He's out by the lake. Just go," Molly said giving up to their dispute.

"Mum, Narcissa is in the living room. Virginia is with George and Fred," I said as I then left the kitchen.

As I headed out the kitchen door, Molly went to the living room to see not just Narcissa, Virginia, Fred and George, but plus Ron, Harry and Hermione all sitting on the living room furniture.

"Molly! Goodness, it's been a while," Narcissa said as she went up to Molly and gave her a hug.

"Yes, I believe so. And I also believe that this is the first hug of many that you've given in quite a while," Molly said.

"Yes, quite true it is. Quite true. Molly? Do you think we could go somewhere and talk in private?" Narcissa asked.

"Sure, yes let's head to the kitchen and then go out to the garden," Molly said.

Narcissa and Molly then left the room.

"So, Ron… whose baby is it?" Harry asked.

"It's Ginny's of course," Ron answered.

"Ron, I meant who is the father of Virginia?" Harry asked.

"Oh, that part," Ron said and then paused.

"Well, who is it?" Hermione asked.

All of the Weasley brothers', except Bill, Percy and Charlie, looked at each other, wondering if they should say.

"Ok, what is it, or rather who is it? You all have the same look on your faces and it's obviously not what you expected so you might as well tell us," Hermione said.

They knew she was right.

One of them muttered Malfoy but not to where any of them could understand it.

"What? Didn't quite catch that," Hermione said.

"Malfoy," George said speaking up this time.

"Wait a minute, as in Draco Malfoy?" Harry asked.

"Yes, Harry. Draco Malfoy is the father to Ginny's baby girl. Their getting married in a few weeks," Fred said.

~*~

"Charlie?" I asked.

No answer.

"Please answer me," I said.

"Ginny, how could you?" Charlie asked.

Oh, boy! I thought. Where is this going?

"Charlie, what do you mean how could I? With Draco you mean?" I asked.

"Yes… Malfoy… Why him Gin?" Charlie asked.

"I didn't plan it to be Draco that I fell in love with. Honestly, I didn't. But I did and now I can't think of any other way to explain why I am so happy. I love him. Please accept that. For me?" I asked.

Charlie didn't answer until about three minutes later.

"I don't like it and I won't accept it. Or at least not right now I don't. Is he here with you?" Charlie asked.

"No, he's at the house asleep. He doesn't know I'm here with his mother and Virginia," I answered.

"Narcissa is here?" Charlie asked.

"Yes, she is. Probably speaking with Mum somewhere," I answered.

"Let's go find her shall we?" Charlie asked as he offered his arm to me.

I took his arm and we then set off to find them.