Unofficial Portkey Archive

Tale of A Forbidden Love Revealed by frecklegirl87
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Tale of A Forbidden Love Revealed

frecklegirl87

Chapter 14: Wedding, it's about time

Three months later…

We were sitting in the dining room going over plans.

"Draco?" I asked as they were going through wedding plans.

"Hmm?" Draco responded.

"Let's elope," I said.

"What?" Draco asked now totally alert.

"Let's elope. I'm sick and tired of wedding plans. I want to jump forward," I said.

"But I thought you wanted a wedding with all of your family there," Draco said.

"I do, but then again it won't matter if they're there or not. All I want is you," I said.

And I'm pretty sure you want to see me under the moonlight by the lake, I said to his mind.

Next thing I knew, Draco's lips were right on mine. His tongue was tracing my lips wanting her to open them. I opened them. Our tongues danced to a rhythm.

I then jumped at that movement of the baby for the first time as Draco kissed me.

This startled Draco.

"Why did you jump?" Draco asked.

"Put your hand on my stomach and then kiss me again," I said.

Draco put his hand on my stomach and then kissed me again. Like before, the baby moved. He smiled as he kissed me deeply. Again the baby moved like before but this time also kicked me.

"Oww!" I said as I pulled out of the kiss.

"What is it?" Draco asked.

"He kicked me," I said. "Your son just kicked me."

"Or she kicked you," Draco said. "Your daughter just kicked you."

"Sorry, love but it's a boy. I can feel it," I said.

"We'll see about that when the time comes," Draco said and then kissed me again. Not too deeply, afraid if he did then the baby would kick me again.

Draco pulled out and asked, "So what are we going to name this kid if it is a boy?"

"I don't know. What do you think it should be?" I asked.

"I wasn't focusing on boy names," Draco said.

"Ok, if it's a girl then what name?" I asked.

"Hmm… Elizabeth Nicole, Lizzie for short," Draco said.

"I like it. But too bad it won't be used," I said.

"That's what you think," Draco said as he began to tickle her.

"No! Draco, stop!" I squealed. Sometimes he knew just what to do for me to give in.

"Say you'll quit calling it, him, instead of it; It could easily be a girl," Draco said as he continued to tickle me.

The longer I wouldn't say it, the louder I squealed.

Charlie was right, she does get loud. Draco thought.

"Give in yet?" Draco asked still tickling me.

"No!" I said.

"And why won't you say it?" Draco asked.

"Because I know I'm right," I said as I managed to get one hand free. I then froze part of him.

"Ginny! Come on, you weren't playing fair," Draco said.

"Me! You weren't playing fair! Cornering me like that. Can you honestly say that you don't want a son?" I asked with a more serious tone in my voice as I unfroze him.

"Of course I do, Ginny. But this doesn't mean that this will be the last time I get you pregnant," Draco said coming a little closer to me.

"So am I just a machine to you?" I asked getting a little sensitive considering my hormone level.

"No sweetie. I don't think of you like that and you know it. I love you and I couldn't care less if it was a boy or a girl. Just as long it's one of them," Draco said with a smile as he came closer to me.

"So, are we going to elope?" I asked cheering up a bit.

"You really want to skip all of this stupid planning and elope?" Draco asked.

"Yes I do. I also just want you," I said as I kissed him.

"Ok, we'll elope. Just tell me when and we'll do it," Draco said and then kissed her again.

"Today," I said right before I deepened the kiss.

{Just to put this in your minds, Virginia is staying with Caitlyn and Narcissa while Draco and Ginny are on their honeymoon.}

Later in the day…

"And you may kiss your bride now," the reverend said.

Draco then leaned into me, placing a hand behind my back steadying me and kissed me gently.

Later in the day…

"I love you," I said as they were under the moonlight out by the lake.

"I love you too," Draco said as he began to nibble at my ear, "You're finally mine."

"And glad to be also," I said.

Draco grinned as he kissed me.

"Ginny, I don't want to hurt the baby," Draco said.

"Draco, you're not going to. Each time you touch me the baby moves. Sweetie, just make love to me," I said in his ear seductively.

~*~

He touched her stomach and could feel the baby going practically crazy with movements nonstop.

"So how was that for under the moonlight?" I asked innocently.

"You know how it was. I'm only sorry the baby kept kicking you," Draco said. "Is it still moving like wildfire?"

"Yes, let's go home. I think if I was actually in our bed and not on this rock then the baby might settle down," I said.

"Ok," Draco said grabbing my hand and apparated us to our own bed. "How does that feel?"

"Better. Thank-you," I said as I leaned my head onto his chest.

He put his hand on my stomach. The baby kicked me hard this time.

I sucked in air, trying to breathe.

"What is it?" Draco asked, noticing my sudden immediate need for air.

"Draco, don't touch my stomach. Every time you do, the baby kicks me for three minutes straight," I said as the baby kicked me once again.

"Ok," Draco said as he put his arms around me.

I turned to him and then whispered in his ear, "Make love to me again."

"What about the baby? It'll kick you again," Draco said concerned of me being in any pain because of him.

"I'll live," I said. "It'll be ok. Besides, I think it's starting to settle down. And right now, if it doesn't like you touching me then it'll have to live with it. I'm not going to let the baby control me like it's trying to do."

He nibbled at my neck but as soon as he touched me, I gasped for air as the baby kicked me. He continued, remembering her words and kissed her deeply. Again I gasped for air and started to cry.

Draco stopped and said, "Gin, it's no use. I can't stand to see you hurting like that."

"Just hold me then," I said crying still because of the baby.

The next day I awoke in Draco's arms. The baby had finally settled down enough for Draco to be able to settle his hands on my stomach without him kicking me fiercely.

About fifteen minutes later, I had already been out of the shower and dressed when I started having wild food cravings.

Just about anything sounded good at the moment; I went to the kitchen and started cooking; trying not to take a bite of the food every now and again while it cooked.

About half an hour later, Draco was already in the dining room eating when Ron showed up half out of breath.

"Ron! What in the world?" I asked. "Sit down."

"No I can't. Came by to speak with Draco," Ron said.

"Well, what is it?" Draco asked.

"It's Caitlyn. We were eating breakfast this morning and all of a sudden she blacks out," Ron said.

"And you left her there alone?" Draco asked.

"No, Charlie and Percy were there too, along with Fred and George," Ron said.

"Stay here with Ginny," Draco said as he got up and apparated out to Caitlyn.

"Ginny, is that a wedding ring on your finger?" Ron asked.

"Yes, we eloped last night," I said. "Please don't tell Mum."

"Ginny, she'll eventually figure it out, like she did when you left Fred and George frozen for a week. She always finds out these things," Ron said.

"I know but when we go to pick Virginia up at Draco's mother's house. We'll tell her. Then go to Mum," I said.

"Alright," Ron said.

~*~

"Caitlyn!" Draco said as he came closer to her.

She moved slightly, "Careful, don't move me. I feel dizzy."

"Ok, then what's wrong with you then?" Draco asked.

"Congrats little bro; you're not only going to be a father again, you're going to be an uncle," Caitlyn said.

"How come women always faint when they first find out?" Draco asked.

"They don't always. Just when they don't expect it," Caitlyn said.

"Let's go," Draco said.

"Where are we going?" Caitlyn asked.

"You'll see," Draco said as he grabbed her hand and apparated to the manor.

"Caitlyn!" Ron said as Draco and Caitlyn appeared.

Caitlyn then went into Ron's arms as Draco spoke.

"Ron, Caitlyn has something to tell you," Draco said as he went over to me and put his arm around me.

"What is it Caitlyn?" Ron asked.

Caitlyn whispered in his ear and then all of a sudden without warning Ron spun her around with excitement.

"Ron! I'm still dizzy," Caitlyn said.

"Oh, sorry," Ron said. "Come on, let's go home. You're going to finish eating. And don't argue with me, I wouldn't let Ginny argue with me so you're not going to."

"Ron, you only didn't argue with me because I gave you a black eye the first time you argued with me like there was no tomorrow," I said.

Draco laughed at this and said, "Was he this protective last time?"

"Much worse," I said. "And if you get overprotective then you'll be sleeping on the couch the rest of the time."

"Got it," Draco said as he kissed the side of my forehead.

"Ouch!" I said gripping my stomach.

"Damn! Every time I even touch you the baby will kick you," Draco said getting irritated.

"Hey, Gin. May I speak with you for a moment alone?" Ron asked.

"Sure, if you can help me get up," I said.

I was rather large for someone that was only five months pregnant.

Ron helped me up and then took my hand and apparated to his flat.

"Ron, what was so important that you had to drag me away from the manor?" I asked. "And from my honeymoon, I might add."

"I wanted to show you something," Ron said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"This," Ron said as he showed her a ring.

"Ron, it's beautiful! Is this for Caitlyn?" I asked.

"Yes, I plan on asking her to marry me soon," Ron said.

"That's great Ron!" I said as I hugged him and then gripped tightly onto him.

"Ginny, what's wrong?" Ron said holding me steady so I didn't fall.

"The baby," I said. "He keeps kicking me whenever a male touches me. Well, except for Charlie and Bill, and for some odd reason, Percy."

"Figures," Ron said.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked getting a little shook up.

"Nothing, forget I said it," Ron said trying to avoid my temper.

"Alright, you're off the hook this time," I said. "Is it safe to go back now?"

"Yes, you can go back to your honeymoon with Draco just along as you get Caitlyn to come back here. I think I'll propose when she gets here," Ron said.

"Ok," I said with a smile on her face and then apparated home.

I landed a little unsteady and was about to fall when Draco caught me.

"Ginny, no offense but were you this big when you were pregnant with Virginia?" Draco asked.

"Not at five months I wasn't," I answered and then said to his mind, "No I wasn't offended by that."

"Good," Draco said as came closer to me and then kissed me.

Caitlyn was still in the room as she was about to go when I spoke to her.

Ginny pulled out and said, "Oh Caitlyn, you might want to go to Ron's flat. He has a very nice surprise planned for you."

"Really? What kind of surprise?" Caitlyn asked getting curious.

"I'm not going to ruin it for you but let's just say since he asked me to approve of it, I'd say it's a good thing," I said.

"Ok, bye you two," Caitlyn said as she left.

"Now, where were we?" Draco asked.

"I believe it was here," I said as I kissed him.

"No, I believe it was here," Draco said as he nibbled at my neck.

"I want-"

"You want what, love?" Draco asked.

"You," I said in his ear in a seductive way.

"Mmm, I think that can be arranged," Draco flirted back.

"I bet it could be," I said back.