Unofficial Portkey Archive

Tale of A Forbidden Love Revealed by frecklegirl87
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Tale of A Forbidden Love Revealed

frecklegirl87

Chapter 10: Lady of the Lake

When we arrived we were still kissing each other passionately.

"Um-hmm!" a deep voice said interrupting us.

We emerged from each other's mouth and each other's arms.

"Come here you," Charlie said talking to me.

I went to him.

"Don't ever let me see you two like that ever again," Charlie said in my ear.

"Then don't look," I said back.

"Draco?" Charlie asked as he spoke up.

"Yes Sir?" Draco responded.

"How about you and I go have a chat privately?" Charlie persuaded not giving a chance him a chance to say no.

"Yes sir," Draco responded back.

I looked at my brother and Draco. Charlie looked determined. Draco looked a bit scared, to be honest.

"Charlie, before you take him off somewhere that I might not get him back, let me have a minute with him," I said.

"Go ahead," Charlie said.

"Thanks Charlie," I said as I went over to him, gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Your welcome," Charlie started to say, but then he found that I had already begun to kiss Draco, with his arms wrapped tight around me.

"Should have figured that was coming," Charlie mumbled under his breath.

"Yes you should have," Molly said as she came up to him.

Five minutes later…

"Should I break them apart now?" Charlie asked.

"Don't be too harsh with him. Otherwise I don't think you'd like to be on the receiving end of a pretty little redhead's wrath and then mine afterwards," Molly said.

"Yes Mum," Charlie said. "Has it been more than a minute now?"

"Charlie!" Molly hissed. "Go ahead. Might as well."

"Ginny," Charlie said.

We heard him but didn't answer.

"Draco," Narcissa said.

We still didn't answer.

"Molly, care to help me pry these two lovebirds apart?" Narcissa asked with a grin on her face.

"Why yes. I believe I will," Molly responded back with the same look on her face.

What were these two up to? I thought.

"What are you two up to?" Charlie asked.

"Oh, you just don't worry. We'll get these two apart," Molly said.

Charlie watched them as they each went over to their child.

Molly went behind Ginny and Narcissa went behind Draco. They looked at each other and signaled a go at each other.

Charlie watched as they both took a hold of their offspring and pulled them apart, literally.

Draco and I looked at each other in shock as we were pulled away from each other.

I was the first to speak.

"Mother, why the heck did you do that?" I asked.

"Watch your language young lady," Molly answered sternly.

I flinched as my mother said those words.

"Sorry," I said.

"Mum, why did you break us apart?" Draco asked.

"It was time for you to go with Ginny's brother and for Ginny to go to the lake. Ginny, at the lake is somebody waiting for you," Narcissa said.

"Lake? Who's down there waiting for her?" Draco asked suspiciously.

"Don't worry Draco; no one is there to take her away from you. If someone was to take her away from you it'd be me," Charlie warned.

"You wouldn't be able to," I said under my breath.

"Don't be so sure, Gin," Charlie said.

I saw Draco's face. It wasn't good.

"Don't worry; he won't tear you to shreds. Isn't that right, Charlie?" I asked, trying to give Draco some courage.

"Yes, Ginny it is," Charlie said. "I promise I won't harm you. Besides, if I did, I'd be heading for two pretty little redhead's wraths. Don't want to go there."

I laughed at this and said, "That's right and you'd better not forget that."

"Ginny!" Molly scolded her for speaking to her father like that.

"I'm coming. Hold on though," I said, wanting one more kiss.

I kissed Draco once again before he went scared out of his mind while he spoke with my brother.

Without warning to Draco: I apparated out of his arms and by the lake.

"Better get used to that. She'll do that to you all the time if you let her," Charlie said. "Let's go."

Draco followed him further into the garden as he walked away signaling for him to follow after.

~*~

I gasped at the beautiful scene I had arrived to.

"Hello Ginny dear," a voice said behind me.

I turned to see nobody.

"Who are you? Where are you? Show yourself," I said.

"Look over towards the waterfall for five seconds and then back behind you," the voice said.

I turned to look at the waterfall.

I saw a beautiful woman.

I then turned around to see the same beautiful woman in front of my eyes.

"Hello Ginny. I know this may sound very childish of the lady of the lake to be saying but I am your fairy godmother," the Lady of the Lake said.

"You really exist?" I asked.

"I'm right before your very eyes aren't I?" the Lady of the Lake asked rhetorically.

"Yes you are. I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked that question," I said.

"It's ok. You naturally just spoke your mind. Like you always did," the Lady of the Lake said.

"But how did you know that?" I asked.

"Ginny, did you not think that I've not been watching over you like a hawk since you were born?" the Lady of the Lake asked.

Before I could answer the Lady of the Lake said, "Here, watch and see."

She then blew some mist over my eyes as she came closer to her.

I was then taken into the past.

Over on the rocks over to my left of where I was standing, I saw my mother and father lying down in each other's arms as they watched the peacefulness of the lake as the currents of the lake went by.

I saw the Lady of the Lake come out of her shadow in the middle of the lake and then I heard her speak.

"Molly, Arthur," she looked at them, "your child inside of you will fall in love with your enemy's son. And you can not break them apart. They will become one of the most powerful new family lines ever created. Your daughter will be able to apparate when she is very young but won't know that she even did apparate. When her second birthday after she finds her love. She will be able to create the most unbelievable things. For example, she'll be able to make anything appear as she wishes them to. She'll be able to freeze time just with the motion of her hands and most important she'll be able to read minds. The last is a very important value. No one must know until the day she comes here after her and her love have arrived together kissing each other wildly, each wanting more. You must not let her venture out into these gifts. For if she does, the consequences can be quite dangerous. You must not tell her either. That'll be my job."

I was then right back into the future; my mind with racing questions.

"How?" I asked.

"How do your powers work?" the Lady of the Lake said.

"Yes," I said.

"Easy, just look at something you see and then say in your mind the object and it'll appear in your hand," the Lady of the Lake said, "try it."

I looked across the lake and saw a spring of water flowing frequently.

My mind came to Draco. I wanted him to be near me.

"Un-uh-uh-uh," the Lady of the Lake said, "you cannot interrupt their conversation; even though it does sound interesting of you to think of to try on your first try."

I looked at her guilty.

"Go on try it if you want. I'm not stopping you," the Lady of the Lake said.

I then concentrated on Draco then said his name in my mind and concentrated on bringing him to me.

~*~

"Do you plan to respect my sister?" Charlie asked.

"Yes sir I do. I love her and I would never even think of harming her-" Draco said but then he disappeared from Charlie's sight.

"DRACO MALFOY! HOW DARE YOU APPARATE AWAY FROM ME WHEN I'M SPEAKING WITH YOU!" Charlie shouted.

~*~

Draco heard him but couldn't for the life of him, figure out what was going on.

Draco soon came to me by the lake.

Draco unfortunately, landed right in my arms and managed to send me sailing towards the ground.

Before a big thud could be heard and felt, the Lady of the Lake protected them as they went down.

"Ginny? What just happened?" Draco asked.

"Oh don't worry Draco, she was only testing her new found power of her's," the Lady of the Lake said.

"Who are you?" Draco asked.

"I am the Lady of the Lake, Ambrosia," Ambrosia answered.

"Oh, well what powers does she have?" Draco asked. Can she kill me? Draco then thought.

I began to hear his thoughts, resulting in another power of mine I had just found.

"No, Draco I can not kill you. I wouldn't even dream of it."

"How? How did you know that was what I asked?" Draco asked.

"Another one of my powers I guess. I can read minds also. I guess I just heard your thought and answered it," I answered.

"Oh, ok," Draco said.

I love you. I want you. Draco thought testing her powers.

"I know but it's not nice to play with my powers Draco," I answered back to his mind telepathically.

Oh gosh, she can read me like a book. No one has ever been able to do that. Draco thought.

I laughed at this and said out loud, "You worry too much. And you're right. I can."

I then kissed him as I sensed his thoughts die down to a soft murmur.

Wonder what it'd be like to see her under the moonlight here. Draco thought.

"Don't you wish," I said in his mind, silently agreeing with him.

Yikes, I've got to stop thinking about these things, Draco thought.

"Yes, you do. But I'm all for it," I said in the back of his mind.

Draco then deepened the kiss. I truly didn't mind him thinking these things. It flattered me really.

"DRACO MALFOY! HOW DARE YOU!" Charlie shouted as he came towards us.

"I'm afraid I caused his rage. Let me take care of him," I said as I pulled out of the kiss.

Good, cause he scares me to death! Draco thought.

I chose to ignore that last comment of Draco's to turn around to see my second oldest brother, Charlie raging towards us.

"VIRGINIA ANN WEASLEY!" Charlie yelled.

Oh, I'm going to get it now! Draco whined in his head.

"No you're not. Stop panicking," I said to his mind as I squeezed his hand gently.

"Charlie, calm down. It's my fault he disappeared from you," I said telepathically to him without realizing I had done it. "Besides, I never said you could call me by my full name."

Charlie stopped and looked at me in shock. I didn't know if it was for that I was talking to him through my mind or if I had told him of his promise he had just broken, he had made as a child to our father.

"Ginny, did you just do what I think you just did?" Charlie asked a quite bit calmer.

What happened there? Draco thought.

"Don't worry, Draco," I said to his mind reading his thoughts.

"Charlie, I just communicated telepathically to you," I said.

Charlie looked at the Lady of the Lake.

"Who are you?" Charlie asked.

"Do you not remember me Charles?" the Lady of the Lake said.

"No ma'am. I'm sorry but I do not," Charlie said politely.

The Lady of the Lake then went up to him and said, "Then maybe this will."

Charlie looked at her oddly as she opened her hand, palm facing up. She gently blew from her hand into his eyes.

Charlie was then taken into a trance. He looked lost.

When he came back to reality he said, "Oh my, it's true. What you told me all those years ago is true!"

"Did you think I lied?" Ambrosia asked sarcastically.

"Well no. I'm sorry," Charlie said.

"That's ok. After all it was a sum of years ago," Ambrosia said.

What do we do now? Draco thought.

"Relax, would you?" I said to his mind.

Sorry, Draco thought.

"Ginny, if you would stop using one of your powers to read his mind then we could move on to your other powers," Ambrosia said.

"Sorry," I said.

Other powers? Draco thought.

"Ginny! Channel his thoughts out for a minute or two," Ambrosia said.

"How?" I asked.

"Easy, the same way you brought him here. All you have to do is concentrate on a place to send him and then wa-la, you send him there," Ambrosia said, "And your brother too."

"Sure, but where?" I asked.

"Anywhere you want," Ambrosia said.

I then thought of the garden, just a little further than the garden, I had decided.

By the water fountains, I thought.

I then concentrated and said in my mind, Draco to water fountain in the garden. Charlie to water fountains in the garden.

"Good job Ginny," Ambrosia said.

I noticed that both Draco and Charlie were gone.

"Now, onto your other power; the ability to freeze anything. Look over there," Ambrosia said pointing to a fish jumping in and out of the water.

"I see," I said.

"Ok, now with the wave of your hand or both hands, depends on how much you want it to affect the person or something. Let's just try with one hand for now," Ambrosia said.

"Ok, now I'm guessing you want me to freeze that fish?" I asked.

"It's your choice. Go ahead if you wish to," Ambrosia said.

With the quick movement of my hand, the fish froze in midair.

"Whoa," I said, looking at the fish I had just frozen in midair.

"What? Are you surprised that you had it in you to do that?" Ambrosia asked.

"Oh, no not that; but that fish is incredibly ugly. Most of the fish in this lake are really beautiful but this one is totally hideous," I said.

It really was an ugly, if not hideous fish.

Ambrosia laughed at this and said, "Ok, well I guess that's all of your new found powers. You really are a natural for learning quickly."

"How come they didn't activate sooner?" I asked.

"They did, well one of them did anyways. One of them was to apparate. Ginny, you apparated just when you were three years old; do you know where you went?" Ambrosia asked.

"No," I said, completely clueless that I had done such a thing at just being three years old.

"You came here. I saw you and then from then on, I watched you like a hawk. Your other powers wouldn't come until I had told you about them or you had found out some other way. If you did find them earlier then it wouldn't be good. It'd cause trouble, so I bonded those powers until the moment you first laid eyes on me," Ambrosia said.

"Oh I understand. When can I go back to Draco?" I asked wanting to be in his arms again; wanting to be kissed by him again.

"Oh, you can go to him after your brother finishes torturing him with questions. Besides, I'd say that Virginia is in quite a fit right now," Ambrosia said.

Without warning, I went up to Ambrosia and gave her a hug.

"Thank-you, for everything," I said.

"Your welcome; now go to your daughter. I dare say she is not happy with whoever is holding her at the moment," Ambrosia said.

"Thanks," I said.

"Don't mention it. I'll always be protecting you. Until next time sweetie," Ambrosia said as she blew a friendly kiss at me and then disappeared.

Guess it's time to get to Virginia. Save her from whoever is making her have such a fit. I thought.