Unofficial Portkey Archive

Tale of A Forbidden Love Revealed by frecklegirl87
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Tale of A Forbidden Love Revealed

frecklegirl87

Chapter 2: Secret Meetings

As you can see, it was then that Draco and I had started meeting secretly.

Where you ask? Why not let it out in the open, again you ask?

For one, I know my brother. I knew my family. I knew Draco wouldn't stand a chance; even if it was against seven other family members of mine. I couldn't let that happen. I loved him too much to let my family come at him like a pack of wolves. I just couldn't bear it. I'd be devastated if something happened to him, especially if I knew that I'd soon be carrying his child.

We met in different areas, never the same spot twice in a month.

And now a glimpse of my 19th birthday….

It was hours, long hours it seemed like while I waited for the evening to arrive…

Why, you ask?

You shouldn't need to even ask that….

I was in the kitchen at the time, looking for something to occupy me while I waited.

About an hour later, I felt strong hands, but yet gentle, being placed around me as a voice said, "Happy Birthday, my sweet love."

Draco then spun me around towards him; tilted my chin; lowered his head and kissed me.

Our tongues danced to a rhythm, a rhythm so wild and exciting that my heart jumped for joy.

About a couple hours later, we somehow ended up in my bedroom. He treated me as though I was still a virgin, not to mention like I was a queen. (I really loved that.) We had made love. Passionately and slowly we made love again. It was then that he finally admitted his true feeling about me.

"Ginny?" Draco asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"I love you," He spat out of his mouth.

"I knew it!" I practically screamed into thin air, "It's about time I heard those three little words. I was beginning to think that I'd never hear those words come out of your mouth. I love you, Draco Malfoy."

Things started to get heated up a bit. At the moment, I didn't know that someone was knocking at my door to my place. I was sure they would go away once they figured out no one was home since no one answered. Or at least I hoped.

I could start to feel Draco's hands on me. Oh how it felt so good. I thought I could have been in heaven at that moment.

"Draco," I moaned.

~*~

I felt myself relax as he was now over my body covering it with his.

Suddenly, the door to my room swung wide open. Draco quickly covered us both up as a person entered the room.

Who opened the door you ask? Did they not have any sense to knock first?


My answer to that is: hold up. Once you know who it is, you won't be so shocked, maybe a little upset. Hell! I was furious!

I will continue now….

As the door swung wide open a voice yelled,

"VIRGINIA ANN WEASLEY! WHAT IN BLAZES IS GOING ON? AND WHO IS THIS? MALFOY? KIND OF LOW, DON'T YOU THINK?"

As Draco gently pulled out of me I whispered in his ear,
"I'll meet you in your bedroom once I'm finished with him."

He nodded.

"Thank-you."

He then kissed me, not caring if my stupid idiot for a brother was watching.

He then apparated out of there.

I couldn't believe it. My own brother had just walked into my personal life; without knocking for that matter. If this was his idea of a nice birthday gift for me then he sure wasn't gonna like what he got in return.

"Are you going to answer me?"

"Why should I? You have eyes. You figure it out. What do you think?" I said coldly as I stared at him hard.

"GINNY! HOW COULD YOU?"

"What? How could I do what?" I answered back, knowing what he meant but chose to torture him instead for the fun of it.

"You know exactly what I mean," Ron answered angrily.

"I don't have to tell you anything that goes on in my life, let alone let you walk into it!"

"You will if I tell you to," Ron demanded.


"Wrong answer Ron, definitely, wrong answer. I don't have to tell you anything. And you know it," I said.


"Ginny! For all I know of what I just saw, you could be pregnant as we speak. After what I just saw, I don't know what to think," Ron said.

"Ron, I think I'd know if I was pregnant and to your relief probably, I'm not. Ron, look. That's really sweet of you to be protective of me, but you've got to learn when to trust me. Can you please do that for me? You wouldn't want my birthday to be ruined by one of our evently arguments do you?"

"No, I guess not. Alright, you have my trust. And I promise I won't say anything else about this to the rest of our family. I'm sorry I didn't get you anything for your birthday."

"Ron! You just did! Your trust! That's good enough for me, that's a great birthday gift. The best one you have given me yet. Don't fret about it, ok?"

"Ok."

"Now I'd like to get some sleep if you don't mind," I said trying to get rid of him so I could get back to Draco.

"Sure, Gin," Ron said to me as he gave me a hug and said, "Goodnight."

"Night," I answered back as I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

(Just to make sure everyone knows, that no, I was not naked in front of my brother! I wasn't stupid! I covered myself up.)

He then left my room. I waited until I could hear him apparate out of my apartment.

(That was one thing about Ron. He never could leave a place when he apparated, quietly.)

I waited half of half an hour.

Finally, he left.

I, then apparated to Draco's bedroom.


"Now, where were we?" I asked as I appeared to him.

"I believe it was maybe here," Draco said as he began to nibble at my neck.

Oh how I loved that.

"Or here," he said as his hands started to roam about on my upper part of my body.

"Sounds good to me, Tiger!" I said as I came at him wanting more of him.

Again we made love; it was the most passionate thing I had ever discovered with Draco. With him, it was like someone lighted a fire inside of me and let it burn.