Unofficial Portkey Archive

Tale of A Forbidden Love Revealed by frecklegirl87
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Tale of A Forbidden Love Revealed

frecklegirl87

Chapter 11: Case of Tickling and a World of Trouble

Virginia was crying and for the life of all the people in the room, no one could calm her down.

"Come on sweetie," Ron said, "you're ok. Could you stop your crying for your Uncle Ron?"

She cried even louder.

"Guess that didn't work," Harry said. "Let me try."

Ron handed Virginia to Harry.

Her cries got worse.

"Ok, obviously not," Harry said.

I entered the room to hear Virginia's cries.

I walked over to her and said, "Come here sweetie. Mummy's here."

I then took Virginia out of Harry's arms and said, "Thanks Harry but as you can see, she's not really used to other people. Especially after she probably just woke up."

"Yeah, I noticed that," Harry said.

Virginia still was crying.

"Shh, it's ok. You're alright," I said as I cuddled Virginia in my arms.

Virginia immediately, settled down in my arms.

"Geez, Ginny. If we'd of known she'd do that so fast we'd a come to you sooner than you came to us," Fred said.

"Oh, hush Fred. You would not of done that and you know it. You'd go to the last resort before taking the shortcut and taking her to her mother or father in the first place," I said.

"You know us so well," George said grinning.

"I should. I lived with you for an odd amount of years and I've lived though your little experiments that you two loved to use me as bait for," I said.

"Sorry about that Gin," Fred said.

"Uh huh, sure you are," I said as Virginia began to fall right back to sleep.

"Ginny!" George said thinking that I really didn't believe them.

"George! Criminy Catawolers! She just went back to sleep. I don't think you want her to wake up crying again, do you?" I asked, getting a little upset that he was almost to the point of waking her again.

"No, sorry," George said.

A few minutes passed before I spoke back up.

"How long has Draco been with Charlie?" I asked.

"For over an hour," Ron said. "Think he's lasted so far?"

"Ron! Don't you dare say that," I hissed trying not to wake Virginia who was asleep in her arms.

"Ginny, why don't you sit down? It'll be a lot comforter to hold her if you sat down," Ron said.

"Guess you're right. But I really don't feel like sitting down," I said.

"I understand but at least go put Virginia in your room so she can sleep comfortably," Ron said.

"Guess you're right again," I said as I turned towards the stairs and then up to my room.

I gently laid her down and surrounded her with pillows all around her.

I may be a little overprotective but at least I'm protective, I thought.

I then left the room quietly.

As soon as I had gotten to the final last step I was taken by surprise when I was taken in an embrace from one of my brothers. I wasn't sure which one it was at the moment since they caught me off guard.

I pulled out and looked. I then said, "Bill!"

I then went back to hugging him and said, "I've missed you! So what's this about telling the whole rest of the family that you're getting married and not telling your only and favorite little sister about it?"

"I'm so proud of you," Bill said. "Knew you'd outsmart me someday. Just didn't think it'd be this soon. But on my behalf, I hear you are getting married yourself and by the sound of it, you have a baby too."

"Sorry bro. but that wasn't on your behalf. You already knew that. So don't put that into my face," I said grinning.

"See what'd I tell ya? You already outsmarted me again," Bill said.

"I always have. I just didn't let you know it," I said.

"Oh really?" Bill asked thinking of tickling her for that.

"Oh no you don't. You're not going to tickle me and get away with it," I said reading his thoughts.

"Ginny, how'd you know I was going to do that?" Bill asked in a more serious tone.

"Oh, I'll tell you about that later," I said.

"Ok well, in that case…" Bill said as he then began to tickle her.

"NO!" I squealed. I really hated it when they'd gang up on me and tickle me.

"Bill! Ginny!" Molly scolded. "Have you no sense to be quiet when a baby is sleeping upstairs?"

"Sorry, Mum. He started it," I said innocently.

"Yeah, sure you didn't," Bill said as he began to tickle me again.

Again I squealed.

"Bill! Have you no sense? You know how loud she gets when you tickle her," Charlie said as he and Draco entered the house.

Draco, who seemed quite amused at this scene, thinking he'd have to try that out sometime.

"Don't even think about it Draco!" I said to his mind.

Without thinking, I quickly turned to Bill, who was still tickling me as I tried not to squeal and waved hand at him. He instantly froze.

"Ginny, what in the world did you just do to Bill?" Ron asked.

"Oh, one of my new found powers. I froze him. I had to get away from him. I didn't think I should wake-" I said as I then heard Virginia's cries. "Never mind, guess I already did that."

I apparated to my room upstairs, to see Virginia a rage of fussiness.

"I'm sorry, come here sweetie," I said to Virginia as I picked her up and cradled her in my arms.

Virginia soothed instantly, but unfortunately, not for long. Before long, she was having another fit.

What's the matter now? I thought.

"Need some help?" Ron asked as he opened the door to my room.

"Sure, that'd be great. She seems to be having one major fit today," I said.

"Here, let me hold her," Ron said.

"Ok, whatever might work to get her to be quiet is fine with me," I said as I handed her over to Ron.

"Come on, let's go back downstairs. Mum is about to have a fit of her own if you don't unfreeze Bill," Ron said with a chuckle.

"I imagine, but in all offense, he started it," I said as I went out the door with Ron following me.

"I bet," Ron said as they went downstairs.

"Ginny! Unfreeze him right now!" Molly yelled.

"Ok, relax Mum," I said.

I stepped away from Bill, a good distance to where he couldn't reach out and start to tickle me again, and then waved my hand again and he instantly unfroze.

"Ginny! What in the world just happened?" Bill asked.

"Oh, wouldn't you like to know," I said with a grin. "I only froze you for me to escape."

"Oh in that case…" Bill said as he was about to start again.

"Bill!" Charlie said. "You lay one hand on our sister again and you'll be sleeping outside for the rest of this week."

Bill drew back and said, "You got lucky this time, sis."

"Yeah right, you just got unlucky," I said as I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Oh, you'll pay for that one," Bill said as he came closer to me.

"BILL!" Charlie said as I apparated away from Bill to behind Charlie.

"Oh, nice Ginny. Hide behind him," Bill said.

"Well, it works. You'd have to get through Charlie to get to me," I said as I stuck my tongue out at him again.

"Ginny!" Charlie hissed. "Stop doing that to him."

"Doing what?" I asked innocently.

"You know what I mean. Now stop hiding behind me. Bill isn't going to touch you," Charlie said.

Fred and George then got up, thinking they could try a go on their sister.

"And you two aren't either. So don't try it unless you want her to use her power on you like she did on Bill," Charlie said.

"Fine, whatever you say bro'," George said giving up.

You're no fun Ginny, George thought.

"Oh hush George," I said.

"Ginny, he didn't say anything," Molly said.

"Mum, I read his thoughts. So naturally, I answered him," I said.

Thanks Ginny! I dare you to kiss Draco wildly in front of Charlie, George said in his mind knowing Ginny heard him.

Without thinking, I froze George in response to his last comment in his mind.

"Ginny, what did he say to deserve that?" Narcissa asked.

"This," I said as I went up to Draco and kissed him wildly in front of the whole room.

Geez, Ginny. Get a room would you? Fred said in his mind.

Watch it Fred, you wouldn't want to end up like George is would you? I asked his mind through mine as I kissed Draco.

I still say get a room, Fred answered back.

I instantly pulled out of the kiss, startling Draco a little bit, and turned my head around to Fred and glared at him.

"Watch it Fred. Whatever you just said in your mind to Ginny sure can get you into a whole lot of trouble, especially if her temper is flarin'. Believe me, I've been there, you don't want to go there," Ron said warning Fred of what could happen.

"What did you do to make her mad last time?" Fred asked.

"You don't want to know but I sure as heck got a response back from her," Ron said.

You sure did, I said to his mind still raging with anger.

"I still say what I said to her a while ago. And I still mean it," Fred said.

I was about to freeze him and then send him somewhere where he wouldn't like it. With this rate, I would have sent him to the North Pole or somewhere similar.

"Ginny, don't," Charlie said. "Fred, what exactly did you say to her?"

Fred didn't answer.

"Answer me or I'll let Ginny use her powers on you," Charlie warned.

He still didn't answer.

"Ginny, what did he say? What did they both do for that matter?" Charlie asked.

"George dared me to kiss Draco wildly in front of you and then Fred told me to get a room. Personally, I'd like to send his arse to Timbuktu right now," I answered.

"Ginny! Watch your language!" Molly scolded.

"Mum, he deserved it!" I answered back.

"Enough you two. There's been enough arguing for one day already. Ginny unfreeze George," Charlie said.

I unfroze George.

Before George could even think of something to say to me, Charlie interrupted.

"George, Fred, Ron, Bill, except Ginny, Draco, and Narcissa, go home," Charlie said.

"Ron wait," I said as I rushed over him and took Virginia from him. "Ok, now you can go."

"Ron, you can stay the night if you wish," Molly said.

"Thanks Mum but I'd better get going home anyways," Ron said and then disappeared.