Unofficial Portkey Archive

Tale of A Forbidden Love Revealed by frecklegirl87
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Tale of A Forbidden Love Revealed

frecklegirl87

Chapter 12: Shocks All Around

Soon, the others went home and left the other three alone with Charlie and Molly.

"Thanks bro'," I said as I hugged him, still with Virginia in my arms.

"Ginny, I still haven't got to hold this little one yet ever since you first appeared here in the first place with her in your arms. No doubt, even before Molly scolded me with that temper of hers. Sorry about that," Charlie said.

"Don't worry about it Charlie," I said as I handed Virginia over to Charlie.

Virginia instantly giggled as Charlie held her in his arms.

I then went into Draco's arms as I began to kiss him passionately and slowly.

Without thinking I took Draco's hand and apparated to the rocks out by the lake as the moonlight shined on them.

"You like this place don't you?" Draco asked.

"Yes, I do. I believe you wanted to see what I looked like under the moonlight right here before," I said grinning from ear to ear.

"Yes I did," Draco said as he then said in his mind, And especially, just you and with no clothes on for that matter.

"You'll get that wish soon," I said as I then kissed him and said in my mind to him, sometime on our honeymoon I'd say.

Draco then deepened the kiss and said in his mind, I'd make love to you right now if it wasn't for my mother and our daughter are back at the Burrow.

I don't mind, I said back as I nibbled at his ear. They'll be ok for a while longer.

Yeah, I know but we really should be getting back and then go home, Draco answered.

Oh alright, I said as I grabbed his hand and apparated back.

"Ginny, if you could stop kissing Draco for a couple of minutes, then might you be able to go upstairs with Virginia and feed her?" Charlie asked.

We stopped kissing each other and I took Virginia from Charlie and headed upstairs.

"I remember those midnight feedings, don't you Molly?" Arthur asked, becoming transparent again, like before.

"Yes I do. Charlie, Ron, and Ginny were the worst. Fred and George weren't that bad. Bill and Percy were the easiest out of the whole bunch," Molly said.

Arthur chuckled at this and said, "Oh come on it wasn't that bad."

"That's what you think. You never once did get up for Charlie, Ron, or Ginny when they woke up at night. You just kept sleeping as if you never heard them," Molly said.

"He was that bad? At least he got up for the others didn't he?" Narcissa asked.

"Yes, eventually he did. What about you? Did you ever have any help?" Molly asked.

"Nope I never did. Draco," Narcissa said turning to her son. "You woke me up every chance you got it seemed. Every night it seems that I remember; always exactly at thirteen minutes after one in the morning. Gosh, I was so glad when you finally slept through the whole night. Then with your sis-"

"My what?" Draco asked.

"Never mind," Narcissa quickly said.

"Mum you were about to say my sister. When did I ever have a sister?" Draco asked.

She didn't answer him.

"Narcissa, it's about time he knew about her," Molly said.

"Guess you're right," Narcissa said to Molly.

"Should we go into the kitchen first?" Molly asked.

"No, I should think not," Narcissa said, "Draco, you do have an older sister. Before she was born, Lucius had made a threat to me; saying that if the baby wasn't a boy, then he would kill it."

A few moments passed as she gathered her thoughts and then continued.

"So before the time came to give birth to her, I went to my cousin, Sirius, at his parent's house. I told him about it and then he refused to let me go anywhere after that until she was born. But I, being stubborn went away from him anyways. That is until the time came, I woke up one night in pain. I apparated to Sirius; quite scared him really. He was half awake when I appeared to him beside his bed in pain. He helped me through all of it. It took three days for her to be born. Finally, she was. Sirius insisted that she should stay with him so that she wouldn't be killed by her father."

"What did Father say?" Draco asked.

"We just told Lucius that the baby was born stillborn and so your sister stayed with Sirius and I imagine she's still there probably. All I would have to do is mention her name and she would appear before me in an instant."

"Mum, would you call her right now?" Draco asked.

"At this odd hour? I think not. Anyone who would want to wake her right now would be asking for a death wish. She's isn't a sound sleeper like you are. I don't know where she got that quality. Maybe it was from my mother, who knows?" Narcissa said.

"We'll go later. I promise," Narcissa said.

"Mum, what's her name?" Draco asked.

"Oh, Sirius loved that scene. If he were still alive he'd tell you in a heart beat," Narcissa said with a chuckle. "Her name is Caitlyn Amorica Malfoy. Sirius wanted me to have her last name be Black but I didn't want to deprive her of her true heritage."

~*~

Three months later, after Draco had found out about his only sister, he still had not even met her. It was an evening when he demanded from his mother to let him see her.

"Draco, not yet," Narcissa said.

"Mum, why not? I don't see any idea why not," Draco said.

"Oh alright," Narcissa said, giving in. "Caitlyn Amorica Malfoy come."

Draco looked at her wondering what she was doing.

As if it were a cue for Caitlyn to appear she appeared.

"Mum, you called me?" Caitlyn said looking at her mother.

"Caitlyn!" Narcissa said as she turned her eyes from Draco and went to Caitlyn with open arms.

"Mum! Please don't squeeze me," Caitlyn said trying to breathe.

"Oh sorry; Caitlyn it's about time you and your brother met. He just insisted that you meet now. Don't ask me why at this hour because I have no clue," Narcissa said.

"Brother? Mum, what are you talking about?" Caitlyn asked, "I'm your only child."

"No dear, you're not. I hid you away from your father for your own safely. Draco, come here," Narcissa said.

As on cue, Draco came over to her.

"Caitlyn this is your brother, Draco Augustus Malfoy. Draco this is your sister, Caitlyn Amorica Malfoy," Narcissa said.

"Oh, Mum! He's adorable! Come here you!" Caitlyn said to Draco.

Caitlyn engulfed him in a hug and said, "It's good to meet you little bro."

"You too, sis," Draco said back.

"Draco who is this?" I asked as I came down the stairs with Virginia in my arms.

Draco turned to see me and came over to me and took Virginia out of my arms.

"Caitlyn meet my daughter, Virginia Rose Malfoy," Draco said.

"Aww! She's cute. May I hold her?" Caitlyn asked.

"Sure," Draco said as she handed Virginia over to his new found sister.

"Congratulations on the new one on the way," Caitlyn said.

"What?" Both Draco and I said looking at her shocked.

"You're pregnant. I can tell just by looking in your eyes," Caitlyn said. "It's one of my gifts."

"I'm not pregnant," I said in response.

"Sure you aren't. Go ahead, use the spell to see if I'm right, if you don't believe me," Caitlyn said.

"Caitlyn!" Narcissa scolded.

"What? She obviously doesn't believe me, so go ahead. Prove me wrong," Caitlyn said.

"No," I said.

"Fine then I'll do it for you," Caitlyn said as went over to Draco and handed Virginia back and went over to me and tapped her wand on my stomach three times and muttered the spell.

I began to feel something to move in my stomach.

It was true.

My eyes went wide with shock.

"Ginny!" Draco said as I fainted. "It's true isn't it?"

"Yes it is," Caitlyn said. "Why do you think she fainted?"

"Caitlyn!" Narcissa warned her daughter. "Don't be rude."

"Sorry, Mum," Caitlyn said.

"Here Mum, I'm going to take Ginny upstairs," Draco said as he handed Virginia to his mother.

"Ok," Narcissa said.

"You can stay with us if you like," Draco said as he picked Ginny up in his arms.

"Thanks little bro, but I think I'll just stay at Uncle Sirius's house," Caitlyn said.

"Caitlyn, you know he's not your uncle right?" Narcissa asked.

"Yes, Mum I know. But he always insisted that I call him that," Caitlyn answered.

"Mum, one last thing before I go upstairs, how much older is she than I?" Draco asked with Ginny cradled in his arms.

"Only a year; she never really noticed when I became pregnant with you. She wasn't really old enough to figure that out," Narcissa said.

"Ok, be back in a jiff," Draco said then carried her upstairs.

While Draco had been carrying Ginny upstairs, Ron had appeared.

"Excuse me Mrs. Malfoy but where might Ginny be?" Ron asked.

"Draco just carried her upstairs; seems to be that she's pregnant. She fainted and Draco took her upstairs. And please call me Narcissa," Narcissa said.

"Sure," Ron said looking at Narcissa and then to the lady beside her.

She was beautiful.

She had beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair. She was a little shorter than Ron was but not much.

"Ron, this is my daughter, Caitlyn," Narcissa said.

"Pleased to meet you," Ron said as he kissed her hand.

"Same here," Caitlyn said approving of him.

"Want to go for a walk with me?" Ron asked offering his arm.

"Sure, I'd be delighted to," Caitlyn said taking his arm.

They then walked out of the house and went down the path that led to the garden in the moonlight.

Soon Draco appeared back.

"Where's Caitlyn? Did she already go home?" Draco asked.

"No, she went for a walk with Ron just a few seconds ago," Narcissa said.

Draco's eyes went wide with shock.

"Don't worry, Draco. I'm not worried about Ron; it's her I'm worried about. She could put the moves on him before he even realized it," Narcissa said.