Unofficial Portkey Archive

Tale of A Forbidden Love Revealed by frecklegirl87
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Tale of A Forbidden Love Revealed

frecklegirl87

Chapter 8: Wishes Fulfilled

In the Garden…

"So, Ginny tells me you greeted the news of the grandchild with open arms and the others with not so open arms," Narcissa said.

"Yes, that's right. They were pretty shocked. Especially, since the child belonged to Draco. They didn't expect that one. But I hope by the looks of Ginny and Charlie walking together right now toward us that everything is ok," Molly answered.

"Since Arthur died, Charlie took over the head of the house, as if it was a duty. I didn't expect him to, but I didn't want to upset him if he thought he'd upset his father," Molly added, looking at her son and daughter coming towards them.

"Oh, right. I see," Narcissa answered as Ginny and Charlie approached them.

Molly called out to them and said, "I trust dears that things are better than before?"

"Yes Mum they are," Charlie said. "I could never stay mad at Dad's sweet little fiery angel."

Charlie then looked to see a tear in my eye rolling down my cheek. He wiped the tear away from my face and then kissed my forehead and said, "Ginny, you can't just keep him in the past."

"Yes, Charlie, I can. I can't look back to the past. It's… too…painful," I said, feeling the tears about to swell.

Molly and Narcissa just looked at them with awe.

Daddy, I thought. If only I could see you once more.

Arthur grinned at his daughter and couldn't believe what she had just said. Arthur was a ghost at the moment. He didn't let his family know that ever since his death, he had been watching over them. He knew about Virginia. He had been proud of his daughter when she defended him against Lucius, before he slapped her so hard that she passed out.

It was time, Arthur thought. She needs to open the window to her past and let the wound heal.

Without warning, Arthur made himself transparent. Enough to where his only daughter, son, wife, and Narcissa could see him.

Molly gasped. Charlie stared like he was dumb-struck. Narcissa stood there with her mouth wide open.

Daddy, I thought. This can't be. I'm not seeing dead people. I can't be. Can I?

"Ginny, love…You wished to see me once again. And here I am. I know of what's been going on. I know about Draco and Virginia. I'm honored that you named her after my mother. But I am ashamed that you shut me out of your life in the present. I know it's hard but it's easier if you go ahead and cry. Just let it out, sweetie. And then move on. Let me go, sweetie. For your own sake, let me go," Arthur said.

Arthur then came into a solid figure and embraced me in his arms while I began to cry.

Five minutes later, I pulled out of his embrace and whispered in his ear, "Daddy, Mum needs you too. Go sweep her off her feet and kiss her."

Arthur then kissed his daughter on the cheek and let her go. He walked over to Molly.

"Excuse me Narcissa," Arthur said as he grabbed Molly and brought her into his arms and kissed her.

Looks like not one wish but two was fulfilled today, Narcissa thought.

Arthur pulled out and looked towards Ginny.

"I must leave now. I love you, my sweet fiery angels. Never forget me and our past times together. I'll be watching over you," Arthur said as he then gave Molly one last heck of a kiss.

He then disappeared from their sight.

"Go get Draco," Charlie said.

"What?" I asked, wondering if my ears had deceived me.

"Go get him Gin," Charlie said. "If he's gonna be a part of this family then we need to meet him."

I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and then I apparated out.