Unofficial Portkey Archive

Tale of A Forbidden Love Revealed by frecklegirl87
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Tale of A Forbidden Love Revealed

frecklegirl87

Chapter 13: Facing the Facts

The next morning, I awoke to be at home, our home. I noticed that Virginia was in her crib fast asleep and Draco was asleep right next to her. The big, bright neon green lights of the image of 5:OO, seemed to be a little too early at the moment.

Way, too early to be awake. I thought. How in the world did I wake up at 5 in the morning?

I then snuggled closer to Draco as I fell back to sleep.

Draco then woke up at about 5:30 in the morning, to see that Virginia was still asleep and I was now at least conscious, with my head on his chest as I slept. He then put his arms around me as he fell back to sleep.

I then again woke up at 7 in the morning with Draco's arms around me. So many things I had learned of in the last couple of months had been overwhelming; new powers, the whole ordeal with Fred and George, the thing about Caitlyn, and the newest, the discovery of having another one on the way. I wondered why I hadn't discovered it before Caitlyn did.

I then apparated to the kitchen, trying not to wake Draco up.

I started to cook breakfast. The smell of bacon and eggs were starting to get to me a little bit.

Fortunately, I had already set everything on the table before I rushed to the bathroom.

I was sick, violently sick. I got up and then apparated to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took a shower. I had cast a warming spell on the food before I had gotten sick and ran.

Draco woke up to the sound of a shower running and the smell of food. He went into the bathroom, carefully not trying to alarm me. He quickly undressed and got in with me, without me noticing. He put his arms around me and said, "Morning sweetie. How do you feel?"

"Morning, I guess morning sickness has taken its toll on me this morning. Where's your mother?" I asked.

"Oh, she stayed with Caitlyn. She's divorcing father. So she stayed in her maiden name's family house. So what do you think this little one will be?" Draco said as he put his hands on my stomach.

"Draco, you probably can't feel anything yet. It's too early to tell," I said.

"Yeah, but you can still guess. What do you guess?" Draco asked.

"I don't know," I said trying to get him to change the subject or just to let me finish my shower.

"Oh come on, Ginny. Guess," Draco said.

I then apparated out of the shower, grabbed a towel and said, "boy."

"Ginny, you didn't want to stay in with me?" Draco asked.

"You got it. Now you guess," I said, with a smirk to match how I felt.

Draco noticed the smirk and said, "It'll be another girl."

"And how do you, Draco Augustus Malfoy, know that?" I said.

"Care to make a little bet over it?" Draco asked. I calling him by his full name apparently didn't at all the least affect him.

"A bet? Over the sex of the baby?" I asked as I dried off and began to dress in fresh clothes.

"You got it," Draco said smirking.

"And what kind of bet are you talking about?" I asked.

"Not money, but something different," Draco said with another smirk.

"Different? What are you planning in that scheming head of yours'?" I asked.

"If it's a boy like you want then I'll have to get up every time each night it awakes at like midnight the first week after it's born and then if it's a girl like I want then you'll have to get up for the first week after it's born," Draco said.

"Second week after," I said.

"Alright, second week after. So is it a deal?" Draco asked.

"Alright, but I gotta warn you, you're going to lose this bet," I said as I opened the door.

I heard the shower turn off and then Draco was right in front of me with a towel around part of him leaving his upper body exposed to the air and for me to see.

"We'll see about that," Draco said as he pulled me closer to him into an embrace and kissed me deeply.

I pulled away and said, "You got me all wet again."

Draco grinned and said, "Just means you'll have to change then."

"Yeah, I guess so," I said as I grabbed his towel and apparated to the laundry room.

"GINNY!" I heard Draco yell from above.

I laughed at this while I put the towel in the laundry room, which was directly a floor down from our room. I then quickly apparated back to our room and changed and then went to Virginia.

"Hey sweetie, you awake?" I said gently to the child that was stretching in her crib.

I then picked her up and carried her to the kitchen. I grabbed some baby food from the cabinet and then went to the dining room with a tiny spoon and began to feed her.

Caitlyn and Narcissa then appeared before her.

"Hello dear," Narcissa said.

"Hello Ginny," Caitlyn said. "How are you feeling?"

"Hi, unless morning sickness decides to take over me again then I'm ok," I answered. "Would you like to stay for breakfast?"

"Sure, thanks. Where's Draco?" Narcissa asked.

"Oh," I said as I started to laugh a little. "He'll be out shortly."

"What's so funny?" Caitlyn asked.

"We made a bet over what the sex of the baby would be. He kissed me and got me wet. Then for revenge I grabbed a hold of his towel and apparated down to the laundry room," I answered.

"Oh, I see," Caitlyn said laughing also.

"You'll win the bet," Narcissa said.

"I know but Draco seems to think that he'll win," I said. "Caitlyn? Could you take Virginia right quick?"

"Sure," Caitlyn said as she received Virginia in her arms as I quickly ran to the bathroom, nearly knocking Draco out of the way in the process.

"Morning Draco," Caitlyn said with a smirk on her face.

"What? Why are you smirking like that?" Draco asked.

"Oh nothing, except that you're going to lose that bet of yours," Caitlyn said.

"Oh how would you know that?" Draco asked.

"We, women know. It's an instinct. Besides, you're going to lose just because I say so," Caitlyn said.

"Oh is that right?" Draco asked getting closer to her.

"Yes it is," Caitlyn said.

Draco then began to tickle his older sister.

"HEY! I HAVE VIRGINIA IN MY ARMS!" Caitlyn squealed.

"Oh, sorry. Here let me take her," Draco said planning something in his head.

"Ok," Caitlyn said handing her over.

Draco then handed her to his mother and then went back over to Caitlyn.

"Oh no you don't," Caitlyn said as Draco corned her and began to tickle her.

"NO!" Caitlyn squealed.

"Draco! Caitlyn!" Narcissa said as she continued to feed Virginia. "No more. Stop it right now."

"Yes Mum," Caitlyn said as she then turned to Draco to where Narcissa couldn't see and she stuck her tongue out at him.

Just as Draco was about to tickle her for that Narcissa said, "Draco, no."

"Yes, Mother," Draco said as he stepped away from Caitlyn and went over to Ginny who was entering the dining room, "Feel better?"

"A little. If its one thing I learned last time when I was pregnant with Virginia, is that I hate the morning sickness part," I said.

"Well, maybe this will make you feel better," Draco said as he began to tickle her.

"NO!" I squealed.

I quickly froze his hands.

"Ha! You can't tickle me anymore now, now can you?" I said grinning, proudly.

"Guess not, but you'd better kiss me to make up for that," Draco said with a smirk on his face.

"Gladly," I said as I went into his arms, quickly unfroze his hands and kissed him

.

His arms held me in place as he deepened the kiss and held me tighter as the moment went on as we kissed.

I began to feel a little dizzy but tried to ignore that for a minute or two while we kissed.

Before I knew it, that nauseous feeling came back.

I quickly, apparated to the bathroom upstairs.

"She's really going to be hungry, since she can't even stand the smell of food right now," Caitlyn said.

"I know, poor thing. I wonder how she managed last time," Narcissa said.

"She didn't. She couldn't eat for a week," a voice said as he entered.

"Ron!" Caitlyn said as she got up and ran to Ron.

"Hello," Ron said.

"Oh skip the hellos'," Caitlyn said as she began to kiss him.

He wrapped his arms around her while she kissed him.

"Caitlyn! Give him time to breathe!" Draco said not liking the scene he was seeing before his eyes.

"Oh Draco, shut-up!" Caitlyn said, "Now you were saying about she couldn't eat?"

"Yeah, if she was able to eat she could only hold down my Mum's soup that she sent over sometimes but didn't know that she was pregnant at the time. She just thought she had the flu. Don't know what was in it, but whatever it was it worked," Ron said.

"Poor thing, I wonder if my soup would help her," Narcissa said.

"Did it help her any?" Draco asked.

"A little. She should be able to eat normally before too long," Ron answered.

"Ron!" I said as I entered the room again and gave him a hug.

"Hey, sis. How are you feeling?" Ron asked. "By the way, you sure did make Fred and George mad that last night at the Burrow. Yikes, I ended staying at the Burrow, there was so much tension."

"Ask me that in about two weeks and I might be able to answer that. Good, they deserved it," I said, proudly thinking that they really deserved that.

"Gin, they're still pissed. Even this morning they were still slamming stuff around in my flat," Ron said.

"Not for long they're not," I said as I apparated to Ron's flat.

"Oh no. This can't be good," Ron said.

"Should we go after her?" Caitlyn asked.

"No, but I should probably go. I'm not worried about Ginny. It's the other two twits that I'm worried about. They really don't stand a chance against her," Ron said.

"Well alright, don't let her beat them up too bad," Draco said.

"Be back in a minute or two. With Ginny I hope," Ron said as he apparated to his flat.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"George! Fred! What's this I hear you two still pissed about that last night at the Burrow?" I

asked, in a rage of a storm.

"Ginny! What the heck are you doing here?" Fred asked. "You obviously got us in trouble that night for no good reason."

"NO GOOD REASON?" I yelled.

"You got it right, for no good reason," George said.

"Really? Then how do you explain what you two were saying to me with your minds? George about daring me to kiss him wildly in front of Charlie. And you! Fred, you telling me to get a room with him? You really think that's not a good reason for why you got in trouble with Charlie?" I said, now extremely mad with the temper flarin' and all.

"Yes we do," Fred said.

Without warning to Fred or George, I gave them each a punch in the eye and then said, "Not again."

Then I ran to the bathroom.

Fred and George looked at each other and said, "What was that about?"

"Don't know," they said back in unison.

Then Ron appeared, "What happened to you two?"

"Ginny," Fred said, "That's what happened. She punched us and then said 'not again' and ran to the bathroom."

"Don't know what that was about but we still stand by our side of the argument," George said.

"You twits! She's pregnant! That's why she ran to the bathroom, morning sickness ring any bells? How can you two be so dumb to mess with her about this, about that night? Which by the way, you had no right to say those things, especially yours' Fred. George's was alright but good grief Fred! Grow up would you?" Ron said in rage just as Ginny had been a minute before.

"I still stick by my side of the argument," Fred said.

Again without warning, Ron took a swing at him. Fred ended up on the floor and George ready to jump Ron.

"George! Don't you dare!" I said as she froze Fred from getting up.

George ignored her anyway and tried to take a swing at Ron anyways.

Before George could even touch Ron, I froze him.

"Ron! What in the world is going on?" I asked still in a rage.

"Yeah, what is going on here?" Charlie said as he appeared with Percy by his side.

"Oh, these two frozen here by Ginny, were still pissed from the night that we were at the Burrow; about getting in trouble from you at what they said in their minds. They each got a punch from Ginny and then when I got here they were still stuck in their ways. That's how Fred earned the other black eye. Then before George could take a swing at me Ginny froze him too," Ron answered.

"Since and I wasn't there what did they say?" Percy asked.

"George dared me to kiss Draco wildly in front of Dad and then Fred told me to get a room. No one else heard them but since I can read minds, I could," I said looking a little green.

"Those little gits," Percy said. "They never did know when to put a sock in it."

"Ginny, no offense but you looks a little green," Percy said, a few minutes later.

"Yeah, are you alright Ginny?" Charlie asked as he came nearer to her.

"Oh no, not again," I said and then ran back to the bathroom.

Percy and Charlie looked at Ron confused about why Ginny just ran out like that.

"Ok, Ron explain that to us," Percy said.

"She's pregnant. Last time she was pregnant Mum had to send her the special soup that Mum makes, just so Ginny could keep something down. But then again, Mum didn't know she was pregnant. She just thought she had the flu. She couldn't eat for a week until Mum sent that for her," Ron said.

"When will these two idiots over there, unfreeze?" Charlie asked.

"Only Ginny can unfreeze them. I say leave them like that for a couple of days and see what happens," Ron said.

"I second that opinion," Bill said, appearing before them.

"We all agree to that opinion but if Mum found out we let those two stay frozen, she'd be on our hides quicker than lightning," Charlie said.

"Yeah, well it's me who decides how long they stay like that," I said coming back into the living room.

"Ginny!" Percy said as he came up to me and engulfed me in a hug.

"Easy Perce, I'm pregnant not a teddy bear that you can squeeze to death," I said trying to get out of his deathly teddy bear hug.

"Sorry Gin," Percy said.

"Ginny, I'll give you a hug. Not like Percy but I can still give you a hug," Bill said.

"Bill! Merlin! I haven't seen you in ages!" I said as I went over to him and went into his arms.

"So, how far are you?" Bill asked.

"To be honest, I haven't the slightest clue. I only found out last night from Draco's older sister. Just this morning, morning sickness started in on me," I said.

"Well don't you think you should find out?" Charlie asked.

"Oh Charlie, don't worry. I'll find out eventually," I said.

"No, we're taking you to see a doctor right now. We can just leave those two like they are. I say don't unfreeze them for at least three days," Charlie said.

"Ok, fine with me," Ginny said.

Just as I was about to go home, Charlie grabbed my hand and apparated us to the doctor's office.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" a nurse asked as they appeared.

"Hello, my sister, Ginny needs to know how far along she is in her pregnancy," Charlie said to the nurse.

"Ok, come with me dear," the nurse said.

"I'll wait for you out here," Charlie said.

All I had to do was to glare at him for what he had just did.

It's for her own good, Charlie thought.

"I told you, I'd find out later," I said to his mind.

I followed the nurse to leave a very confused Charlie behind.

"Ok, just stick your finger in this and then I'll be right back with the results," the nurse said to me.

She held out a little gadget. It looked like while I put my finger in it.

"Ouch!" I cried out.

"Sorry about that dear. It needs a sample of your blood to find the information," the nurse said. "Now if you will just wait here in this room. It'll only be a couple of minutes."

"Sure," I said as I sat in the chair.

About five minutes later the nurse came back in the room and said, "Congratulations dear. You're two months along. It has the information of the baby's sex too. Would you like to know that information?"

"I shouldn't ask but yes I do. I made a bet with my soon-to-be husband about it but then again I want to know the answer. I bet it was a boy, he bet it was a girl," I said.

"Well, you're going to win that bet. It's a boy," the nurse said.

"Yes! Thank-you," I said.

"Your welcome," the nurse said, "I'm just curious but what does he have to do once he loses the bet?"

"Oh, he gets to get up during the night when the baby wakes up the second whole week after the baby is born," I said.

"Oh," the nurse said laughing a little bit. "See you later then."

"Later, thanks," I said as I left.

I went back out to where Charlie was.

"So? What did you find out?" Charlie asked.

"I'm two months along," I said. "And the other thing she told me you have to promise me that you won't tell anyone else about it."

"Sure, I promise. What is it?" Charlie asked.

"It's a boy," I said.

"That's great Ginny! But why can't anybody else know about it?" Charlie asked.

"Oh, Draco and I made a bet about it this morning. He's going to be staying up with the baby the second week after it's born, when it wakes up in the nights, wanting those midnight feedings," I said.

"I bet he'll love that," Charlie said as he chuckled a little bit. "Shall we go back to Ron's flat?"

"No, but if you'd like you could apparate with me to the manor," I said.

"Ok, you lead," Charlie said. "After I leave you with Draco, I'll go back to Ron and them and tell them how far you are."

"Ok, thanks," I said as I grabbed his hand and apparated to the manor.

"Ginny!" Draco said as I appeared back in the manor. "Where the heck have you been? It's been hours since you left."

"Don't worry, Draco. I'm fine. I went to Ron's flat, ended up giving both Fred and George a black eye, got sick again, came back to see Ron giving Fred another black eye, froze Fred first, warned George not to touch Ron, the twit didn't listen, took a swing at Ron but didn't make it since I froze him too. Then the other three showed up, got sick again. Percy about squeezed me to death, Charlie took me to the doctor's office to see how far I was, found out I'm two months along. The nurse wanted to tell me what the sex of the baby was but I wouldn't let her tell me, then here I am here," I finished saying.

Liar! You did let her tell you. Charlie said in his mind to me.

Shut-up Charlie. I said back to his mind.

"Oh yeah, and we're leaving those two frozen for at least three days," I said.

"Looks like you handled it well enough," Draco said as he put his arms around her.

Dang, she's sexy! Draco thought. Wish I could of seen her take a swing at her own brothers.

"Yeah, you wish," I said back to his mind.

The morning sickness started to wear off for the day.

"Where's your mother and Caitlyn?" I asked.

"Oh they had to leave," Draco said.

"Ok," I said and then turned to Charlie. "Thanks Charlie for taking me home. See you later."

"See you. Bye Draco," Charlie said as he left.

"Well now that we're all alone what shall we do?" I asked.

"Oh I've got an idea," Draco said as he began to nibble at her ear.

Dead sexy, no better yet, dead, gorgeous, beautiful sexy, Draco thought knowing that she'd hear him. Then said in his mind, I'd love to make love to her at this moment.

"You read my mind. Let's go," I said as I grabbed his hand and apparated to their bedroom.

AN: thanks for the reviews lately. I should have mentioned this before I started writing or rather putting my stories up on portkey. But if anyone has not already noticed, if you make me mad, I'm most likely to speak my mind to you. I know Draco seems out of character but quite honestly, if we all never had our point of views on how the story would develop in our own minds, then how on earth would we be able extend our imagination? It would just totally be unbelievably boring. And to one reviewer, I'm not sure which chapter it was, but if Draco seems like he's acting like a baby then either you're imagining that or you read it wrong. I do not intend for Draco to sound as if he's one big crying baby.