Unofficial Portkey Archive

Tale of A Forbidden Love Revealed by frecklegirl87
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Tale of A Forbidden Love Revealed

frecklegirl87

Chapter 16: Dreams Come True

It had been 2 weeks later when Draco had come up to me, took my hand in his, kissed me gently on the forehead and then led me outside of our home.

"Draco, sweetie? Where are we going?" I asked.

Draco turned to me and said, "Don't worry sweetheart, you're safe.You just let me take of things."

The way he had said it had been mysterious, and my Draco, well… just wasn't mysterious. Instead of questioning him, I just let him lead. I tried to read his mind about maybe I could find something useful about where we were going. But apparently, he thought ahead of that because that didn't get anywhere.

"Draco?" I asked. "Please tell me where we're going. It's dark and I can't see."

"No, I'm not telling you where I'm taking you. You'll just have to wait and see," Draco answered. "Just trust me sweetheart. I know it's dark out here but I know what I'm doing. I won't let anything happen to you or our baby."

"What about Virginia? Where is she?" I asked.

"She's with your brother Charlie," Draco answered, rather quickly.

"Draco…" I said.

Before I could continue to speak, Draco turned and looked at me straight in the eyes. He came closer to me and then kissed me lightly.

Draco then took my hand and apparated us to the most beautiful rose garden I had ever seen. I looked around the garden. It had a swing set for two, with a hammock to match on the nearest tree to the east of it.

"It's enchanted. It's our new home," Draco said, interrupting my thoughts.

"I thought we had a home," I said.

"We do, we just have two. We'll use the manor while our children are young and this home as our get away vacation home," Draco said.

"It's on a deserted island just outside of the Muggle land named Alaska, but I've enchanted it to where it's not as freezing as it was before. I've named it Island of Copoca," Draco continued.

I looked at him in awe. I never thought he'd do this for me. It was just as I had described it once in my diary, back in Hogwarts.

"You remembered?" I asked.

"Well…" Draco said, putting his hand at his chin and thought as if he really was thinking.

But I knew by the way he did that, that he was teasing.

"Draco," I said, trying to urge him to answer my question sooner.

"Yes I remembered," Draco said, looking into my eyes. "How could I not sweetheart?"

I looked at him with a smile to match.

Draco continued as I saw that he pulled out something from his pocket, "Ginny, I love you and you'll always belong to my heart. If I am the same to you then would you please accept this gift?"

He held it out in his hand for me to take. I took it and opened it.

It was the most beautiful ring I had ever seen. It was at least 14 karat gold, for the ring itself. In the center of the ring, it had a beautiful blue sapphire stone with beautifully cut little diamonds encircling it around the stone.

A tear then rolled down my cheek as I looked up towards Draco and said with yet, another tear rolling down my cheek, "Yes, Draco yes."

Draco then took the ring from my hand and gently placed it on my finger. He then said the words that I had heard so many times that every time they were said, I'd gloat all over again.

"I love you, sweetheart," Draco said, taking me up into his arms and embraced me with a sweet, gentle, passionate, romantic kiss.

The End

Stay tuned for the epilogue…