Unofficial Portkey Archive

Tale of A Forbidden Love Revealed by frecklegirl87
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Tale of A Forbidden Love Revealed

frecklegirl87

Epilogue

We were having dinner with Ron and Caitlyn in the manor one night, when I looked at the clock on the wall and read the time. It was time for Virginia to be heading up to bed. As usual, she was talking up a storm to her Aunt Caitlyn and Uncle Ron. Caitlyn was now 6 months along and I was due any second.

"Ginny, isn't it time that Virginia should go to bed?" Draco asked, as if he had read my thoughts.

"Yes, come here, sweetie," I said as I tried to get up.

"Ginny, let me. Please?" Caitlyn asked.

"Sure, that's fine," I said, agreeing because evidently I wasn't getting out of this seat.

Caitlyn then went off with Virginia.

"So Gin, what are you two going to name the baby?" Ron asked.

"I don't know Ron. We haven't really thought about it," I said. I really hadn't honestly thought about names. You probably are saying, well why not? Haven't you even thought about it?

Honestly? No I had not.

"You mean you haven't really thought about it. We already know if it's a girl then name is Elizabeth Nicole, Lizzie for short," Draco corrected.

"Too bad it won't be used," I said, knowing my secrets.

"I don't see you coming up with a name," Draco said.

I thought on this for a minute and then said, "Adrian Draco. There see now my son has a name."

I looked towards Ron and said, "Ron would you help me up please?"

Ron then helped me up.

"Where are you going?" Draco asked.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. I'm going to bed now," I said as I left the room, with my arm hooked through Ron's.

About five minutes later I came back in with panic on my face.

"Ginny? What's wrong?" Ron asked.

"Help," I said clinging onto something that was the closest thing to me while I tried to stay on my feet.

"What's the matter, love?" Draco asked.

I looked at him in the eyes. How could he not know what was going on?

"Draco…we're going to see who wins the bet pretty soon."

"Ginny, what are you talking about?" Draco asked not catching the hint.

"Draco, get me to the hospital," I said.

Draco got up instantly and then was immediately by my side helping me to a chair.

"Draco, I said hospital not chair," I said.

I then grabbed a hold of Draco's hand as pain swept through me.

"Draco, you take her to the hospital. Caitlyn and I will stay with Virginia," Ron said.

"I can't apparate," I breathed in pain.

"You're not going to either," Draco said. "You're going by the St. Mungo's emergency bus."

As if on cue, the bus had arrived. And not to mention right in the manor dining area.

~*~

Caitlyn then came back in the room and said, "Where did they go?"

"Hospital," Ron answered.

"Well, shouldn't we be there with them?" Caitlyn asked.

"No, I told them we'd stay with Virginia," Ron said.

"Oh, ok," Caitlyn said.

~*~

"Come on Ginny! You can do it," Draco said as I gripped his hand like there was no tomorrow.

I heard a baby's cries. But yet I still felt pain.

"It's a boy!" a nurse said.

Draco watched as the doctor handed over their newborn baby to a nurse.

He was confused at the moment. The pain should have stopped by now; their son was just born.

Draco said, "Ginny, why are you putting a death grip on my hand when it's over?"

"Draco, it's not over. No wonder I was so big at five months," I said as I then pushed with all the energy I had left in my body.

Again I heard a baby's cries and this time, the pain was no longer there.

"A girl!" the nurse said.

"Well, looks like we get to use both names. Wonder who one the bet," Draco said.

"We both did," Ginny said as her head went back against the pillow.

"Here's your son and here is your daughter," a nurse said as two nurses came up to me and handed them to me.

"Draco?" I asked.

"Hmm?"

"Do me a favor?" I asked.

"What is it?" Draco asked.

"Don't get me pregnant again for at least another eight months. You do and you'll be sleeping outside in a hammock the whole time," I said.

"Yes Ginny," Draco said looking at his newborn son and daughter and kissed me on the forehead and then the twins, from firstborn to second-born.

"Well, isn't it about time we said their names?" I asked.

"Yes it is," Draco said, "hello Elizabeth Nicole Malfoy, Lizzie for short."

"Hello Adrian Draco Malfoy," I said to my son.

Both of the babies went to sleep in my arms as we said their names.

"Guess we'll both be up that second week," Draco said.

"Wrong. We'll both be up every time they wake us up," I said.

"Wrong again," Draco said, "we'll take turns getting up."

"That sounds better," I said leaning into him retrieving a sweet gentle kiss.