Unofficial Portkey Archive

Love Lost. Love Found. by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Love Lost. Love Found.

Harrys Mistress

Hey guys and gals! Sorry I am a day late, I said I'd get this out during the weekend, but that didn't happen. This is a short chapter, but since this is the scene you've been waiting for I didn't think you'd mind if I went ahead and posted it. Hope you like it as much as I enjoyed writing it. *wiggles eyebrows* Enjoy!

Chapter 23

"Let me get this straight. If I don't kiss you…really kiss you…you'll be stuck there?"

"Yup." He chuckled softly while shaking his head. "Ah, irony…don't you just love it?"

Hermione sighed shaking her head. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

Harry lifted a hand up and put his index finger and thumb inches a part. "Maybe just a little bit."

"Hmm…shouldn't you be a little worried, Harry? I mean you are stuck that way, unless I decide otherwise."

"I'm not worried at all," he said casually although the smug look Hermione was sporting made him a little nervous. "You're too nice and like me too much to leave me like this."

"Oh, you're right about that…but I don't necessarily have to be the one to…set you loose."

Harry let out a laugh. "Who else here can? You don't honestly expect Luna or Natasha to do it."

"Of course not," she said with a smile. "But I could pop my head in the Floo and see if…oh, I don't know…Lavender's available? She is just getting over her third divorce."

Harry's smile dropped and his face turned deathly pale. "You wouldn't."

Hermione kept a straight face for as long as she could. "No, I wouldn't," she finally said laughing when he let out a huge breath of relief. "But getting to see the look of fear on your face was worth bringing it up."

"That wasn't funny at all."

"Maybe for you it wasn't," she said turning around so she could close the door. She gave it a quick magical lock, since the door didn't have one and put a silencing spell so no one from the outside could hear them. She then turned and gave him a slow grin. "But it was for me."

Harry lifted a brow. "I think you're the one that's enjoying this."

Hermione copied his previous gesture with her own hand. "Maybe just a little bit."

Harry shook his head and couldn't help but laugh. "Get over here, will you? You're driving me crazy."

"Really?" she asked as she started to fiddle with the buttons of her cover-up. "That was my plan, but I didn't think it would happen so fast."

Harry narrowed his eyes as he watched her slowly undo each button. "You underestimate yourself."

"Maybe," she said as she released the last button and then shrugged the material off her shoulders, exposing herself in her periwinkle colored bikini. "Or maybe you're just easy to please."

Harry felt his mouth go dry at the sight of her. All day long he was hoping she'd strip off her cover-up, wondering what was underneath it. The real thing was so much better than his imagination. Her legs were long, slim and pictured every inch of them wrapped tightly around him. Her stomach was flat and well toned and would never have guessed she had given birth to three kids. And her breasts…dear Merlin, they practically begged to be touched…to be tasted…to be devoured. "No," he finally said with a soft groan as his eyes took in every inch of her. "You definitely have no idea just how sexy you are."

She blushed. She hated herself for it, but how could she not? Ron had called her beautiful before…exquisite, cute and even gorgeous. However, she couldn't recall him ever saying she was sexy and she certainly couldn't recall Ron ever looking at her the way Harry was looking at her now.

He wanted her. That alone made her feel powerful…outrageously sexy and maybe even a tad bit cocky. It excited her in ways she never felt before. Her heart was racing, her belly was dancing and her breath was ragged and choppy. Harry wasn't even near her…touching her…he was only looking at her and it nearly sent her over the edge.

Harry lifted a hand and crooked his finger at her and just like that, something inside her snapped. In two quick strides she was in his arms, sliding her body against his as she gripped handfuls of his hair and pulled his mouth violently down on hers. Harry didn't miss a beat and met her hunger just as fiercely, just as urgently. His arms crushed her against him, while his mouth did battle with hers.

Lips bruised, teeth scrapped, tongues tangled. Harry felt her hands move from his hair down his bare back and shivered in response while he returned the favor. The mistletoe disappeared but neither of them noticed, it was already long forgotten. All they could think about was each other and how no matter how hard they tried, they couldn't get close enough.

On a desperate moan, Harry pushed himself off the washer and shuffled her back with their lips still locked. They both groaned when her back hit the shelves that stocked laundry supplies, neither of them paying mind to things that clattered to the floor. Harry hiked her up until those long wonderful legs were finally wrapped tightly around him. He let out a muffled groan of approval as he plunged his tongue once more into her mouth, while his hands slid up her sides and then gently cupped her breasts.

Hermione shivered at the touch as she arched her back. "Harry," she sighed as he moved his hungry mouth down her neck. "More. Give me more, Harry."

He obliged by quickly undoing her top, tugging at the strings, before tossing the material aside. He hitched her up even higher and captured one of her breast with his mouth while she had no choice but to hold on for the ride. "Mione," he murmured as his lips nuzzled, tongue stroked and teeth scrapped against both breasts. "Merlin, you're sweet."

Hermione sobbed his name as he tugged him back up, desperate to have his mouth on hers again. He didn't disappoint as their lips met again while he held her close, groaning at the feel of her naked breasts rubbing against his bare chest. He backed away, shuffling with her until he ran into the washer, then spun around and set Hermione on top of it.

He nestled between her legs, gripping the back of her knees and pulled until she was snug against him. Moans merged as he ground himself against her at the same time she lifted her hips to him. He was close to losing his mind. Her touch, her scent, her taste. They were all about to send him into a whirlwind of need and desire All he could think about was, more, more, more. He wanted her. He was mad with it. He wanted to bury himself deep inside her and ride her until they were both spent. Even has his hands traveled up her thighs, he was anxious to pull down that thin material over her hips and plunge.

Then in the distance…he heard a loud splash, followed by childish laughter and was abruptly sent back to reality. What were they doing? This wasn't right. No…it was right….but wasn't the right time. His kids…her kids…just outside. Not the time. Merlin help him, it wasn't the time.

"Wait," he gasped pulling away from her and took her by the shoulders. "Hermione. Wait. Dammit."

"What is it?" she asked breathlessly looking up confused. "Did I do something…"

"No," he groaned before she could finish her sentence, grabbing her face with his hands and kissed her deeply, desperately. "No," he said again pulling away. "You didn't do anything wrong."

She gripped his wrists when he rested his forehead against hers. "I thought this is what you wanted."

His eyes fluttered closed. "It is. I do. I've never wanted…" He cut himself off with a sigh as he pulled her close, nuzzling her neck and nearly groaned when he felt her tremble. "Just not like this. Not with our family and friends just outside. Not up against a washing machine in the laundry room." He kissed her neck once and pulled back so he could look at her. He reached up and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "I want our first time to be in a bed. My bed. And you and I…will be you and I only…and no one else. I want that, Hermione. He paused to take her hand and kissed her palm before placing it on his cheek. "Don't you?"

She let out a shuddering breath as she felt both excitement and fear sweep through her at the thought of spending a night with Harry…just Harry. "Yes," she finally said. "Yes, I want that, too."

He gave her a slow smile and leaned over and gave her a sweet and gentle kiss for the first time tonight. "Good. In the meantime…we should probably go outside before someone gets worried and sends in reinforcements."

Hermione laughed. "All right. Er…my top."

"Here," he said bending down to retrieve it from the floor and handed it to her. "Very nice by the way. I've always liked the way you look in blue."

Hermione blushed as she put the top back on. "Really?"

"Hmm," he said helping her down to the floor and lingered a moment as he leaned his body into hers, trapping her against the washer. "Ever since you came strolling into the Yule Ball fourth year."

Hermione dropped her jaw in disbelief. "Uh-uh."

"Uh-huh," he said with a chuckle and then bent down to treat himself to another quick taste, but with Hermione one taste never seemed quite enough. He lingered as long as possible and just when the kiss was getting heated up he made himself pull away with a soft curse. "I can't seem to control myself around you, Sparky," he said trying to keep it light but his voice shook with need.

Hermione was still trembling when he pushed himself away from her and watched him head towards the door. "Er…I'm going to run to the powder room first. Collect myself first before heading out."

"All right," he said as he disarmed the locking spell and opened the door. He was halfway out the door when he turned back to look at her and that raw need hit him like a gut to the fist. "I've never wanted anyone the way I want you, Hermione."

They both knew that when he said 'anyone' he meant, Ginny. "Me, too, Harry," she said wanting him to know she felt the same way. She loved Ron. She enjoyed making love to Ron. But she never felt this raw aching need for Ron the way she was feeling now for Harry. "Me, too."

Harry was silent. No other words were necessary. "I'll see you out there," he finally said and gave her a little smile before he walked out the door.