Unofficial Portkey Archive

Love Lost. Love Found. by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Love Lost. Love Found.

Harrys Mistress

Another update! Go me! Well, when I started this update I didn't think it was going to turn out how it did. It's a Rosie and Scorpius chapter…and a pretty good one. I just love writing this couple so I definitely extended this scene a lot longer than I planned. So I hope you enjoy it!!

~HM

Chapter 32

On a cold, snowy day on the first Saturday of November, Rose knew she should be in the library studying for her O.W.L.S. Plus, she still had another twenty inches to write on her Potions essay. That's what she should be doing, but instead of being productive in the library, she was currently snogging with her very attractive boyfriend in the Room of Requirements.

They were on the couch the room had provided and a fireplace was cracking with life in front of them. Her legs were draped over his lap and her fingers were lazily strumming and fiddling through his hair while her mouth moved gracefully under his. If she flunked all her O.W.L.S., it would be his fault of course. He was entirely too good at kissing her and had an extreme talent of making all her practical thinking go straight out the window.

With a surrendering sigh, she leaned her body closer, wanting desperately to feel him against her. He let out soft groan of agreement and pulled her in tightly with one hand cupping her waist, while the other hand caressed the spot on her leg just above her knee.

When she felt his hand on her waist slowly trail up her side, her heart shuddered in anticipation. Scorpius had always been cautious when it came to touching her. She knew he was careful because he didn't want to scare or pressure her and it was incredibly sweet of him. However, if he didn't touch her in those certain places he was so cautious with…she was going to scream!

His hand was now ticking up her ribs and she let out an encouraging murmur as the warmth of his hand came closer to where she ached to be touched. Then just as his fingers were inches from touching the side of her breasts, he swooped his hand back down.

She let out a frustrating groan as she pushed him away. "Scorpius!"

"What?" he asked slightly panicked and held up his hands. "What I do?"

"It's what you didn't do!" she exclaimed with exasperation. "For Merlin's Sake, Scorpius….I'm not going to break into a million pieces…touch me!"

He blinked. "I…I do touch you, Rosie."


She shook her head roughly. "Oh, no…you really don't…not in the places I want you to touch at least."

"R-Rosie," he stammered, as panicked now turned to flustered. "I…"

"Don't you want to touch me there?"

"Of…of course I do," he balked. "Very much…but I didn't want to pressure you, Rosie."

"I know…and that's sweet…but lets get one thing straight, Malfoy…I don't do anything I don't want to do. If you do anything I don't want you to do…I'll be sure to let you know…got it?"

He nodded dumbly. "Got it."

"Good." She swung her legs off his lap. "Now…I'm sure you think the mood is now gone…so I'll be leaving."

She grabbed her satchel off the floor as she got up and flung it over her shoulder with attitude. She started to walk by him, but his arm flashed out and a firm hand pressed against her stomach preventing her from leaving.

"Don't go," he said softly.

Rosie looked down at him sitting on the couch and she tried to ignore the feel of his hand resting against her belly. Staring up at her with pleading eyes, he careful turned her body towards him with one hand as he reached up to tug the satchel off her shoulder with the other. He gripped her waists with both hands and said nothing…only looked into her eyes.

So much was running through him, he swore he might pass out from it. She had just put him in his place and he had found it absolutely sexy as hell. His Frecks wasn't as fragile and vulnerable as he thought.

He saw the flash of shock in her eyes when he began to gingerly tug her blouse out of the confinements of her skirt. Shock was then clouded with arousal as his hands snuck under the material and caressed her flat stomach. He moved his hands to the small of her back and motioned her to him as he leaned forward until she stood between his knees.

He glided his hands up and down her long angular back and her skin was smooth as silk. His fingers brushed the sides of her breasts and her soft gasp urged him to continue. With one hand, he found the fastener in the front, but paused and raised a brow in question.

She could only nod urgently, as she placed her hands on his shoulders. With a flick of his wrist, her bra came undone and her breasts fell free. She braced for his touch, however instead of touching her, he slipped his hands from beneath her blouse. She narrowed her eyes at him.

He just grinned, but then assured her that he wasn't backing out by undoing the first button from the bottom of her blouse.

Her heart began to race as she watched him undo each button one by one. When he was halfway done, her blouse formed a "v" of exposed skin to him and when he leaned over and kissed her stomach, she responded by gasping out his name while clutching strands of his hair. His mouth continued his journey along her belly and over her ribs and up towards the valley of her breasts as he released the last button.

Rosie closed her eyes when she felt him shrug her blouse and bra off her shoulders and onto the floor. Her whole body shivered when his large hands moved up her sides, then moaned and tilted her head back when he finally cupped her breasts.

Scorpius moaned her name as he leaned back into the couch, bringing her forward until she was straddling his lap. With his hands still cupping her, he found her mouth with his…kissing her long and deep as he felt that control he'd always been holding back, slowly slip away.

Yes, she thought as she felt the urgency in his kiss. This was what she wanted…to have Scorpius half made with need for her. She wanted his slow lazy kisses, to turn fast, hard and desperate. Not that she didn't enjoy the slow, lazy snogs, but a girl needed a little excitement now and then. She met the fast frantic kiss head on, gasping into his mouth when his thumbs brushed her nipples, causing an unfamiliar tingle to rush through her.

Wanting to touch him as well, Rosie reached down and grappled with his jumper, dragging it up and up, until he pulled away to help her tug it over his head. He tossed it aside as he put a hand on her back and crushed her naked chest against his. A mutual moan of approval filled the room, seconds before their lips met yet again.

This kiss was back to slow and lazy and Rosie could practically feel herself melt against him. He left her lips only to travel them eagerly down her jaw while she held on tight. He murmured her name softly in her ear and she grinned in delight as she cocked her head to the side to give him more access to roam.

It was amazing to her on how far they've become. First, they were enemies, then friends…now there were so much more. Ever since that first kiss in the ocean back home, her relationship with Scorpius became more and more exciting. She thought about that first kiss…and how it started and then a tremble rushed through her body when she remembered where he had accidentally touched her.

"Cold?" he asked with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"N-No, I was just…." Her eyes fluttered closed when his hands cupped her again. "Thinking," she finished on a soft moan.

"Thinking?" he asked with a frown as he leaned slightly back to look at her. "Frecks, if you're thinking…I'm not doing this right."

A quick giggle escaped her. "No, it's not like that," she assured him and quickly covered his hands with hers before he could remove them. "You're doing that exactly right…I was just thinking how far we've come since we first met."

"Huh…and that caused you to shiver?" he asked as curiously.

"No, no," she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I was thinking about the first time we kissed…remember that?"

"Of course," he said sliding his hands around to her waist and leaned back against the couch. "I'll never forget it."

"Well…remember what happened before that?" she asked.

"Oh…you mean when I accidentally touched you in a very inappropriate way?"

"Yes…that." She lazily trailed some fingers up and down his chest. "I was wondering…if you would touch me inappropriately again…but this time on purpose."

His hands that had been casually caressing her waist, froze and he felt his heart practically launch up into his throat. "You…you were?" he finally asked carefully.

"Yes," she said almost shyly as she blushed. "When you touched me the first time…although it was quick…this unfamiliar feeling slammed through me…it kind of opened something inside me, Scorpius…almost like an ache. I want to feel it again and I'm curious to see what will happen if you keep on touching me like that."

"Rosie," he groaned softly as he leaned forward and touched the side of her face. "If you keep letting me touch you like that…and if you respond to my touch…you'll probably have an…"

"Orgasm," she finished for him. "I know…I want to see what it's like."

"Er…have you ever had one?" he asked.

"No, of course not…you're the only boyfriend I've had, Scorpius."

"No, I know," he said as he tried to make her understand what he was asking. "But have you ever…you know…given yourself one?"

She blinked in confusion at first, but then blushed a deep shade of scarlet when she realized what he was asking. "No," she said shyly. "Well…I did once…afterwards…to see what it was like…just lightly skimmed where you touched that time…but it wasn't the same when you touched me, so I stopped."

Scorpius let out a shaky sigh as he dropped his forehead to hers. The thought of giving her first orgasm…of being a part of showing her how wonderful it could be…was almost too overwhelming. "Rosie…only if you're sure."

"I'm positive," she said cupping his face with her hands.

He gave her a slow smile before leaning down to give her a long, deep, deep, kiss, before slowly shifting her around so her back was facing him. He held her close with one arm wrapped around her then crab walked to the corner of the couch and nestled her between his legs as he laid her back against his chest. "Just relax, okay?" he whispered in her ear as he started to gently rub his hand up and down her leg, from knee to mid thigh.

She nodded as she rested her head against his shoulder and closed her eyes so she could concentrate on every touch and every sensation. She could feel his warm breath brush her cheek as his hand slipped up to her inner thigh. Her breath started to quicken the closer his hand got to the place she ached the most. When she felt that first light caress over the thin cotton triangle of her knickers, she let out a gasp and reached up with one hand and gripped the back of his neck. "Yes," she moaned softly when he touched her again. "That's exactly how it felt."

"Just wait," he murmured against her temple and then pressed two fingers more firmly against her.

Another overwhelming sensation swept through her and she lifted her hips greedily against his hand, begging for something more but didn't quite know what. "Scorpius," she pleaded as all her shyness melted away.

When she arched against him, it exposed her neck so he tasted it with his mouth while he pushed the thin swatch of cotton aside and slowly slid his finger inside her.

"Oh, my," she whispered at the feel of his finger stretching her walls.

He stroked her gently, wanting her to get use to the feel of him. He was touching her in the most intimate way…something he had never done before. He was incredibly grateful that he got to share this first…and hopefully many more firsts…with Rose.

Her breath was getting choppy and her grip on his neck tightened as she started to feel a certain pressure build and build inside her until she thought she would burst. She then let out a sharp gasp when he slipped another finger into her.

"Does that hurt?" he asked softly.

She shook her head roughly. "No…no, I…oh, god!" It hit her so hard she wasn't even prepared for it. Her eyes that had been shut tight flew open as a wave of unspeakable pleasure washed through her entire body. Her heels dug into the cushion as she lifted her hips against his hand as he continued to stroke her while she rode it out.

When she finally collapsed against him, he nuzzled his lips against her temple while he waited for her to catch her breath. He removed his hand between her legs and pushed her skirt back down and then wrapped his arms around her tightly since she was still trembling. "Are you okay?" he asked before kissing her on the cheek.

She let out a breathless laugh. "Never better." She then shifted to her side so she could curl her body against him. "Wow…that was incredible, Scorpius."

"Glad to hear it," he said and tilted her chin up to give her a kiss. "You definitely didn't have a problem responding to me."

"No…that has never been a problem for me." She gave his lips a playful nip. "I've always been affected by you, Scorpius. At one time it annoyed me."

"I know what you mean."

They shared a quick grin before sinking into another long kiss. "This has been quite a snog session," Rosie murmured as she pulled away.

A chuckle rumbled in his chest. "I'll say. I think we should…"

"Oh!"

"What?" he asked urgently as his whole body tensed up in alarm. "What is it?"

"An owl," she said pointing the window.

Scorpius looked over to see a barn owl on the windowsill and relaxed. "Next time, calmly inform me there is an owl…scared me to death."

"Sorry," she said, absently patting his arm. "I didn't know owls could find people in the Room of Requirements."

"Me either…he must be looking for one of us." He shifted and slid out from under her. "Stay here…I'll go open the window." He picked up his sweater and handed it to her. "Put this on…It'll warm you up."

"Thanks." She took his sweater and pulled it over her head as Scorpius went to the window. The sweater was warm and cozy and it smelled of him. She found it incredibly comforting.

"It's for you," he announced as he came back and plopped down next to her. He handed her the roll of parchment, then put his arm around her, bringing her close as she unrolled it. "Who's it from?" he asked as he placed his chin on her shoulder.

"From the Headmaster…I'm suppose to pack what I need for an overnight stay at home and be at his office at six…along with my brothers and cousins. They must all be getting the same message. My mum and Uncle Harry need to talk to us."

"Have any idea what this is about?"

"Not in the slightest," she said with a shake of her head. "It does mention that everyone is okay…no one is ill or anything. That's a relief."

He knew she was thinking about the last message she got…when she was pulled away early from Hogwarts to be given the most tragic of news. He brushed his lips against the base of her neck in comfort. "Then it must be good news."

She gave a little shrug. "Maybe. Well…the good news is I don't have a lot to pack, I left some clothes behind." She set the parchment aside and turned her body and draped her legs over his lap and circled his neck with his arms. "We still have a good thirty minutes or so till I have to get ready."

Scorpius gave her a slow grin. "Well, then." He pressed his lips to hers as he maneuvered her onto her back and stretched himself on top of her. "Let's not waste another minute." He fiddled with the hem of his sweater. "I think it's time you give this back."

"If you insist," she giggled as she arched her back to help him remove the garment up and over her head.

He tossed his sweater aside and covered her mouth with his. He knew what she wanted. A part of her was a little worried about what the discussion would be about, although she put on a good front. She wanted a distraction…just for a little bit longer before she had to leave him and this place and face whatever it was she had to face. He wondered if it would surprise her to realize how much he knew her.

So if she wanted a distraction, he thought as he trailed his mouth down and captured one of her breast in his mouth…causing her to gasp and arch beneath him…he'd give her one.