Unofficial Portkey Archive

Love Lost. Love Found. by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Love Lost. Love Found.

Harrys Mistress

Hey guys, I'm back! Thanks for being so patient! The last few weeks were really busy and very important since it was family stuff. I'm back now, but don't get too excited, this next update isn't what you've been waiting for…the one following this one is. It's a short one, but the next one will make up for it. This one isn't too shabby though, good H/Hr fluff. I guess think of this chapter as a sneak preview of what's to come! Hope you enjoy and I will have the long awaited chapter up as soon as I can! Thanks again!

~HM

Chapter 25

As far as Harry was concerned, September first couldn't come fast enough. He never realized just how many kids lived under his roof until now. Trying to find a few moments alone with Hermione was more difficult than he had imagined. Not that they didn't succeed now and then, he thought as he sat at his desk trying to concentrate on the recent report of a current mission to take out a huge smuggling ring in Liverpool. He had been able to sneak a few kisses and light touches when the kids were away or preoccupied in another room. Even Nora helped when it was just the three of them in the kitchen and she demanded that Daddy kiss Mummy. He was more than happy to oblige.

Now, with little over a week to go, he was about to explode. He couldn't wait to get his hands on her. He had been entertaining himself on what exactly he would do as soon as they were finally alone. He had a bunch of different fantasies going on in his mind, one including going into the laundry room to finish what they started that night when Nora…bless her…accidentally set Freddie's mistletoe experiment loose. And bless Freddie, too, for making such a wonderful invention. He had to make sure and tell her to save him one when they go on sale.

Thinking of it now, he had a flash of Hermione's legs wrapped around him and groaned loudly. "Come on, September first," he muttered and shook his head, trying desperately to free his mind of Hermione…and how much he wanted to peel off her clothes and do unspeakable things to her.

"Get a grip, Potter," he muttered and shook his head clear again.

It took him awhile, but he was finally able to actually concentrate on the words in front of him. An hour into it he was completely focused, so focused that he didn't hear the light knock on his door. Nor, did he hear his office door opening and closing or the sound of the soft click when someone locked it. He did however, notice a familiar scent fill the room, causing his head to snap up.

Hermione smiled. "Hey…I didn't think you heard me."

"I didn't," he said blinking at her. "I…" He had smelled her…that unique scent that she had always carried since the first day he met her. "I guess I sensed you," he finally said with a smile and stood up when Hermione walked around to him. "What brings you by?"

"I've been school shopping with Hu and Lily…Don't forget Saturday you're taking Al and Rosie."

"I won't. What's in the bag?"


"Hmm? Oh." She held out the brown paper sack. "We had lunch and thought we'd bring an order to you…the kids would have been here, but we ran into Jack and Braiden who were shopping as well with their parents. They went with them to go get ice cream and I'm suppose to meet up with them after."

Harry took the bag and peaked into it. "Mmm…meatball sub…perfect." He closed the bag and gave her a grin. "Thanks, Sparky."

"Anytime." She took a step towards him. "Well."

He grinned. "Well."

She jumped him and Harry tossed the bag on his desk and caught her easily as their mouths met in a blaze of fury. His hands fisted her shirt while hers gripped his hair as he plucked her off the floor. On a moan, Harry changed the angle of the kiss and tasted her deeply, while Hermione wrapped her legs around him. Merlin, he loved her legs.

Harry staggered backwards and a muffled laugh escaped Hermione when they both tumbled into his office chair. Now straddling him, Hermione wiggled closer, causing Harry to groan in pleasure as he cupped the back of her neck, moving his mouth urgently under hers.

She purred in delight when his hands slid slowly down her back, over her hips then to her thighs, only to move them back up, hiking her skirt up a few inches so he could caress soft skin. She gasped and arched her neck when his hands snuck fully under her skirt and cupped her ass, pushing her closer. "Harry…"

Harry let out a murmur of approval as he nuzzled her neck, then nipped her lobe. "Now you've done it…I won't get any work done."

Hermione sighed as her fingers slipped into his hair again. She really was a sucker for his hair. "Really? Should I apologize for jumping you?"

"No way," he groaned as he pulled her blouse aside so he could trail kisses along her shoulder. "I'll manage. You'll have to come back now, you know."

"Really?" she asked with a grin when he dipped his head lower to concentrate on the skin exposed from the low v-cut of her blouse. "Why?"

"Mmm…so I can do what I want to do now."

She closed her eyes when he pulled material aside and slipped his tongue under the cup of her bra. "And what's that?"

"Sweep everything off my desk," he murmured as he moved to her other breasts. "Spread you out on top of it…naked." He flicked a tongue over her nipple and her whole body trembled against him. "And take you fast and hard."

"Harry," she moaned as she couldn't help but ground herself against him. "Yes…Merlin…I want that, too."

He gripped her hips to keep her still and groaned softly as he lifted his head back up and found her mouth. Kissing her slowly, deeply, until they both had their arms wrapped around each other in a sweet embrace while their mouths clung desperately together. "Ten days," he murmured giving her a quick nip before reluctantly pulling away. "Only ten more days."

"An eternity," she said closing her eyes.

He chuckled softly and kissed her closed lids. "No, only ten days…but it will feel like an eternity."

Hermione lingered a moment, taking in the wonderful feel of Harry's arms wrapped round her. "I better go," she finally sighed. "The kids are probably wondering what's taking me so long."

"Okay," he said and bit back a moan of protest when she lifted herself off his lap. "Thanks for dropping by."

Hermione laughed as she straightened her blouse. "You're quite welcome. Enjoy your sub."

"I will." Harry grabbed her hand before she could walk away and kissed her knuckles. "I'll see you tonight."

The sweet gesture made her heart melt as she smiled at him. "Okay. Good luck with your report," she added with a wink.

"Yeah, thanks…I'm going to need it thanks to you."

"Why, Harry," she said fluttering her eyelashes. "That's the sweetest thing."

Harry let out a laugh as he shook his head. "Get lost, Sparky, before I say screw ten days and take you right now."

She bit her lip. "Okay, I'm going," she said quickly and rushed out.

When he was alone he closed his eyes and leaned back in his chair. Hermione was right. Ten days was an eternity.