Unofficial Portkey Archive

Love Lost. Love Found. by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Love Lost. Love Found.

Harrys Mistress

Okay kids, since I took so long in updating I thought I'd pay you back with another quick update. It's shorter, but I think you'll enjoy it!

~HM

Chapter 27

After Hermione fulfilled her fantasy, which included doing fabulous things with her mouth, they moved on to Harry's and in order to fulfill it they had to get in the shower.

"I've imagined my hands on you when you're all wet and slippery," he said when he finally had the strength to roll out of bed.

"Is that so?" she asked as she got up to her knees then yelped when Harry grabbed her arms and yanked her off the bed. She laughed, wrapping her legs around his hips while he carried her to his shower. "No, mine…my shower is bigger."

He paused, thought a moment, then turned back around. "You're right. Good call."

He indulged himself in a few kisses as he carried her to her shower and when he got there she thought he would put her down so he could turn on the water. Instead he simply held her up with one arm while he turned the knobs with the other.

"Hot," she said into his ear before sinking her teeth into his lobe. "I like it hot and steamy."

Harry groaned. "I don't know why that just turned me on…but it did."

She giggled as she ran her lips frantically over his neck and shoulders while he stepped into the glass shower that was the shape of a rectangle. There was an extra showerhead but he didn't bother to turn it on since he planned on touching her at all times. He set her gently on her feet under the hot spray and their arms wrapped slowly around each other as their lips met for a slow, lazy kiss.

"Wait," he said leaning back and grabbed her body wash. "Let me get my hands all soapy."

"Don't forget to share," she said holding out her palms.

He winced. "Man…I'm going to smell all girly," he complained but put some into her cupped palm.

"Considering what you get to go through to smell all girly…" She placed her soapy hands on his shoulders and slowly, slowly trailed them down his chest, then spread her fingers over his hard stomach. "I think you'll survive."

Her touch made his whole body tremble from head to toe. "Probably right," he managed, his voice all thick with desire. "Get over here." He spun her around, pulled her against his chest and cupped her chests with his hands. "This…this is what I wanted."

She sighed lazily as she reached back with both hands and linked them at the back of his neck. Her eyes fluttered close while she enjoyed the feel of his warm, wet hands on her body. With one hand still at her breast, he glided the other down to her belly, then down farther still until his finger dove into her hot center.

Harry groaned in approval while Hermione moaned in delight. "Merlin…you're already wet." He plunged in another finger, loving how she moved urgently against his hand. "You respond so easily to me."

She groaned as his fingers continued bringing her higher, higher. "It doesn't take much with you," she gasped when he pressed his finger against her clit. "All you have to do is touch me."

He groaned at that as he pulled out his fingers, turning her around and crushing his mouth to her, muffling her sound of protest. He backed her up against the wall and with his mouth never breaking rhythm, he lifted one leg up to his hips and drove himself deep inside her. Sword to hilt.

After three long hard thrusts, Hermione came since she had been so close before. She cried out, gripping his shoulders while he pounded himself into her. "Oh, god…Harry!"

Their slick wet naked bodies rubbed together while Harry quickened the pace, now desperate for his own release. Harry lifted her other leg on his waist so he now pinned her against the wall with hard thrusts of his hips. "Hermione," he gasped as his hips were now lightning fast, almost to the point of animalistic.

Hermione let out a loud sharp gasp when she felt a quick stab of pleasure rip through her. "Harry, I'm gonna…oh god!"

The pleasure was almost unbearable as he felt her clench around him for the second time. After one more solid thrust he slapped a hand on the tile as his whole body felt like it would crumble into a million pieces. He buried his face in her hot damp neck, groaning her name while he slid both of them to the shower floor. Both gasping for breath they slithered out to their sides, neither of them paying mind to the water that was beating down on them. Their limbs were still tangled as they laid together on the tiled floor, neither of them having the strength to move or the breath to talk.

Harry closed his eyes as he tried to get his heart rate back to normal but was having a difficult time. As far as he was concerned, he just had the best sex of his life. No question. Sex had always been great with Ginny, but it never left him like this Weak and breathless. It never shattered him the way it did just a few moments ago with Hermione. As the hot water beat down on his aching body, he couldn't help but wonder what Hermione was thinking. So he asked her.

She was silent for awhile but then managed to roll herself over to him. "I was thinking that was the best sex I ever had."

With his eyes still closed, Harry's mouth curved. "Funny…I was thinking exactly the same thing."

Hermione smiled against his chest. "You and I always had a knack for doing that."

Harry lifted a brow as he looked down at her. "Have great sex? Well shit…where was I?"

Hermione laughed as she slapped his chest. "No…not that. I meant us thinking alike."

He grinned. "Yeah, I know." He shimmied herself up to him so he could kiss her. "Now that we seem to have our legs back…why don't we go downstairs and I'll whip us up something to eat."

"Okay…I guess we do need to refuel if the weekend is always going to be like this."

Harry groaned. "Merlin help us if so…I don't know if we can survive another encounter like that."

"I'm willing to risk it if you are?"

Harry sighed in adoration, cupping her face gently with her hands. "My Hermione…always so brave."

He cut off her laughter with his lips as he rolled her over on the tile floor.