Unofficial Portkey Archive

Love Lost. Love Found. by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Love Lost. Love Found.

Harrys Mistress

Hey everyone! First of all, I want to apologize for the weird fonts in the first half of this chapter. I got a new MacBook laptop for Christmas, so I transfered what I had already written on my old laptop to this one, and for some reason it's making weird fonts where the quotations are. So, I'm really sorry about that...I tried to fix it but I couldn't figure it out. Any Mac experts out there, please share if you know. So, the beginning has a lot of crazy fonts, but it gets better towards the end. Sorry! Second of all...this is it! The last chapter! Hope you enjoy! I say more stuff at the end. Love you guys!

~HM

Epilogue

Five Years Later

Harry stood at the edge of the cliffs, with his home standing tall at his back and the waves rolled onto the shore below. He watched the commotion below as the white folding chairs stacked in neat rows began to fill with guests. A short isle formed between the chairs and at the front stood a small white platform decorated with flowers and candles. He still couldn’t believe today was finally the day. It seemed like it was just yesterday when they first started planning the wedding for…

“Hey there, handsome.”

Â

Harry grinned and turned to see one of his favorite people walking to him. “Hey, gorgeous,” He said and kissed Natasha’s cheek. “Where’s your better half?”

“With all the guys in Hugo’s old room. Last I checked he was losing a hand in poker.”

Harry chuckled. “Yes…Malfoy was never good at the gambling. How’s the bride? Or…Brides, I should say.”

“The brides are a little nervous…but they both look beautiful. Why don’t you go on up and see them. The photographer is taking some shots…I’m sure they’ll want some with you.”

Harry winced. He hated getting his picture taken. Rita Skeeter completely ruined the experience for him. “All right…but I’m dragging Malfoy with me.”

“Good idea…I’m going down for a moment…greet some of the guests.”

“Okay…see you in a bit.” Harry kissed her again, before walking back into the house, which was set up for the reception afterwards. Most of the furniture on the first floor was moved out and round tables draped in white cloth were here and there. He made sure to avoid the kitchen, knowing that the caterers were probably busy getting last minute touches taken care of. He skirted around the tables, nodded to the man they hired as bartender, who had passed him carrying a case of wine, and finally made his way up the stairs.

As he turned the corner, he stopped, then rolled his eyes at his nephew…who was currently snogging his girlfriend up against the wall. He cleared his throat, and when that didn’t work, cleared it again…only louder.

At the sound of the intrusion, Hugo reluctantly pulled away from Braiden, preparing to glare at the intruder, but decided against it when he realized it who it was. “Oh…hey Uncle Harry,” he said with a grin. “Is it time to start yet?”

Harry shook his head in amazement. He remembered a time, not too long ago, when Hugo would fluster and fumble around girls. Well…Braiden in particular. Now…at eighteen…Hugo was a lot smoother…and a lot more confident. “Not quite,” he said. “But Braiden should probably head down to grab a seat. The actual ceremony doesn’t begin for another half-hour but it’s getting pretty crowded.”

“Okay…I think my brother is already down there, so…” She turned to Hugo. “I’ll see you later?”

“Sure thing,” he said giving her another kiss.

She blushed as she pulled away, then gave a wave to Harry as she passed. “Later, Mr. P.”

“See ya, Braiden,” he said then chuckled at Hugo. “Jeez, lover-boy.” He hooked an arm around his neck. “It seems I’m always finding your mouth locked with that one…have you no self control?”

“What can I say?” he said with a grin. “She’s hot. And I can say the same thing with you and mum. It’s been…what? Almost five years since you’ve been married to her? Yet you two still act like a bunch of newly weds all the time.”

Harry chuckled as he opened Hugo’s childhood room the men of the wedding party were using to get ready. “What can I say? Your mum’s hot,” he countered back, then playfully shoved him inside.

The room was filled with wizards suited up in nice dress robes. Male laughter erupted from the table that held a handful of his friends and family and looked over to see that the poker game was still going strong. Hugo immediately went over to Scorpius, who was standing in front of a mirror fiddling with his robes, so Harry made his way over to the table and stood behind his soon to be married son. “Who’s winning?” Harry asked as he put his hands on Al’s shoulder.

“You missed it,” Draco said as he collected his winnings. “Just won the pot from your oldest.”

“I know, shocking,” James said when he saw his dad’s single brow lift in surprise. “Must have been some kind of fluke.”

Draco snorted. “My trio of ladies was no fluke, J.”

James shrugged as he began to reshuffle the cards. “Doesn’t matter…I’ll win my money back eventually.” He shuffled the cards one last time and placed the deck in front of him. “Ready to cut again, my man?” he asked his three-year old son who was perched on his lap.

Jacob Nicholas Potter, who had been pouting because he had to wear stupid dress robes, squirmed with excitement on his father’s lap. “Yeah, I cut!”

“Just like I showed you,” James said encouraged. It still amazed him how easily amused a three-year old boy could be. He and the rest of the guys watched as Jacob peeked out his tongue in concentration while his small, clumsy fingers carefully separated the pack into two. “Good job, buddy,” James said as he ruffled his chocolate brown hair he inherited from his mother. “You’re a natural.”

Completely pleased with himself, Jacob bounced and clapped in excitement while James dealt the next hand. “I cut!” Jacob turned and tugged on Al’s dress robes. “Uncle Al, did you see? I cut!” Â

Albus grinned at his nephew. “I sure did, buddy,” he said as he gathered his cards. “Quite impressive.”

Jacob giggled, than his eyes lit with pleasure when he saw Harry standing behind them. “Hi-ya, G-Daddy! Did you see me? I cut cards! Like a big boy!”

Harry laughed as he gave him an nuzzle as well. “How could I not see such an awesome display of big-boyness.”

“Big-boyness?” James looked up at his father. “Is that even a word?”

“It is now.”

“Hey Jacob," Albus said as he leaned towards him. “Tell me…does your daddy have any cards with the letter, A on it?”

“Uh-uhhh,” Jacob said as he shook his little head. “I not tellin’.”

“Awe, you’re no fun, Jacob. I’ll give you five knuts?”

Jacob tapped his chin in thought. “Hmmm…nope!”

James gave Albus a wink. “My boy’s loyal.”

“Shit,” Draco muttered as he flew his cards down. “I fold.”

“Shit!” Jacob squealed in delight.

Everyone choked back laughter while James narrowed his eyes at Draco. “Nice one, Uncle Draco.”

Draco winced. “Sorry…kind of slipped out.”

“Shit! Shit! Shit!”

“Jeez, Jacob, cut it out,” James said as he put his hand over his mouth, which didn’t help much because it just sounded muffled. “Fit, fit, fit!” James rolled his eyes to the ceiling. “Samantha isn’t going to like this…and stop laughing guys, it only encourages him.”

Harry swallowed back another chuckle and turned to Draco. “We got to go anyway…they’re taking pictures next door.”

“Aw man,” he said as he slumped in his chair. “Do I have to?”

“If I have to, you have to…c’mon, Malfoy…man up. This is important.”

“All right fine,” he sighed in defeat as he got up. “At least I’m leaving with money in my pockets.”

“Enjoy it while you can,” James said before he displaying his hand which held three cards with the letter A. “Read ‘em and weep.”

“Typical,” he grumbled as he reluctantly followed Harry to the door, than paused. “Actually…I have a better idea.” He pulled out his winnings back out from his pockets and put it back on the table. “Scorp…play in your father’s place will ya?”

Scorpius looked over and grinned when everyone started to groan. “Sure thing, Dad.”

“Oh come on, that’s not fair,” Albus complained. “Scorpius will clean us out in two rounds.”

“Bitch, bitch, bitch,” Scorpius teased as he sat down while another hand was dealt.

“Bitch, bitch, bitch,” Jacob imitated in the exact same teasing tone.

“Oh that’s great,” James grumbled and then glared at Scorpius. “What is it with you Malfoys? Can’t you watch the language around a three-year old?”

Scorpius swallowed his tongue as he tried not to laugh. “My bad.”

“You guys probably have enough time for a few more rounds,” Harry said as he and Draco made his way to the door. “You guys have to head down first before the women, so start heading down there in about ten minutes.”

“Sure thing, Dad,” Albus assured him as he answered James’ call and tossed in another two knuts. “I have no intention of being late.”

“Ditto,” Scorpius answered with a grin then spread out his hand. “Full house, suckers.”

“That’s my boy,” Draco cheered while everyone groaned and slapped down their cards.

Harry just chuckled and shook his head. “C’mon…hey wait…where’s Nev?”

“He should be already over there,” Scorpius said as he collected his winnings. “Hermione dragged him over there not too long ago.”

“Gotcha. Okay, let’s go,” he said to Draco. “Before Hermione comes and drags us ourselves.”

 They closed the door and headed towards the bedroom he shared with his wife, which was currently being used as the bridesmaid room. “I’ll be glad when this is over,” Draco commented as they lingered at the door. “We’ve been planning this wedding for what seems like forever. I still can’t believe my son is marrying a Weasley. Blows my mind…hey, you don’t think Ron is cursing me from above right now do you?”

Harry couldn’t help but laugh. “No…if he is, he’s stupid to do so. Rosie loves him…and everyone knows Scorpius adores her and would do anything for her. So…no…I think you’re safe on that one.”

“Well…that’s something at least.” Draco blew out a breath and stared miserably at the door. “I love every single woman in that room, Potter…but it doesn’t mean I’m looking forward to this…so with that said…let’s get this over with.”

Harry nodded firmly in agreement. “Let’s do that,” he said and opened the door and both of them stepped inside and nearly ran into Neville.

"Thank Merlin you guys are here," he said in a panic. "I've been in here so long...outnumbered by women....I was afraid I was going to start growing female parts."

Draco shuddered. "Don't say things like that...it might come true."

Harry surveyed the estrogen filled room and gave a shrug. "Doesn't look so bad...but if I start to grow breasts...let me know so I can get out fast. I'm going to go search for Mione and Rosie."

"They're in your bathroom," Neville commented poking his thumb towards the direction. "Some trouble with the dress. It was a little too big around the bodice." Neville paused to run his hands over and around his upper chest. "Mione was reassuring her that after a few magical touch ups here and there she'd have it fixed in no time...what? Why are you guys staring at me like that?"

"Gee Neville," Harry said sharing a chuckle with Draco. "You really are changing into a woman."

Neville gapped. "No I'm not!"

"Neville dear," Molly said coming up to him. "Would you help Nora with her bouquet of flowers....you did such a good job with Lily's I thought you'd help out again....thanks so much, Nev...you're a big help." Â

Neville felt his whole face flare up as Mrs. Weasley gave him a pat on the cheek before walking away, then scowled when Harry and Draco started to bust out laughing. "Sod off!" he muttered beforeÂ

trudging after Molly.

Harry shook his head with laughter. "That was classic."

"I will remember that for the rest of my life," Draco chuckled. "I mean really...you can't make up stuff like that."

"No you can't. Well," he said after sharing another laugh with Draco. "I'm going to go see Mione and Rosie before we have to take pictures. I'll see you in a bit. Don't drown in estrogen."

Draco scowled. '"That's not funny either."

He just smiled as he made his way through the sea of women, stopping here and there for a quick kiss on the cheek or a friendly banter. He stopped to kiss Mia, who was looking radiant in her white flowing dress while Luna fussed around her. "You look wonderful, Mia," he said with a smile. "Albus was lucky to grab you."

Mia flushed with pleasure. "Thanks, Mr. P., but I feel just as lucky being grabbed. I love him very much."

"I know you do...and he loves you." He gave her another kiss as he started to continue his way to the bathroom. "I'm going to go see Mione and Rosie before all the craziness begins."

"Okay...thanks again, Mr. P."

"My pleasure," he said giving her a wink before walking away and took two steps when a sweet voice called out to him.

"Daddy, look at me!" Nora proclaimed as she ran up to him and gave a little twirl. "Don't I look pretty?"

Harry smiled as he knelt down to her. "You look beautiful, munchkin," he said as he tapped her nose. "I love your dress."

"Mum and Rosie picked it out just for me," she said proudly as she admired the white laced dress and ran her fingers along the yellow satin tied around her waist. "I have a yellow bow at the back. See?"

Harry grinned when she turned around, then gave her bow a little tug. "It's perfect for you, munchkin." When she turned back around, beaming with joy, he sighed as he shook his head. "Munchkin...you're getting too big...stop growing up so fast, will you?"

She giggled. "Sorry Daddy...I can't stop it."

"I'm not going to be able to call you munchkin much longer."

"Of course you can Daddy...no matter how tall I get...I'll always be shorter than you."

Harry laughed as he hugged her close. "I'll remind you of that when you are in the middle of your rebellion teenage years, munchkin." He gave her a kiss on the head and then stood up. "I'm going to go see your mum and sister before we start taking pictures....why don't you go and show your dress to Uncle Draco. He needs a good distraction."

Her eyes lit with pleasure at the sound of Uncle Draco's name. "Okay, bye, Daddy!"

Harry chuckled as he moved out of her way, shaking his head when he watched her throw her arms around Draco's legs. After watching Nora do a quick twirl for Draco, he turned away and headed towards the bathroom. He found them standing in front of their full length mirror....Rosie in the center of it while Mione was squatting down fluffing the bottom of her dress. He smiled warmly as he leaned against the doorframe. "You look beautiful, Rosie."

Rosie looked up and met the eyes of her Uncle Harry through the mirror and a smile bloomed on her face. "Uncle Harry....do you really think so?" She put a shaky hand on her stomach. "I'm so nervous...is it normal to be so nervous?"

Harry walked further into the room and exchanged a meaningful look with his wife and remembered how nervous he was on their wedding day. "Rosebud....it's not only normal...it's right." He loomed over her shoulder and got a good look at her in the mirror. Her hair was clipped up tight in some fancy twist with a single white rose cleverly imbedded into the twist. Her wedding dress was simple. Just a long flow of white silk that streamed down her body and fluttered around her ankles. Simple, but elegant. "You're going to knock him dead."

Rose let out a laugh as she turned around to him. "I sure hope so."

Harry smiled then kissed her cheek, then turned to Mione. "Hi," he said and kissed her. "You look pretty, too."

Hermione blushed...which was ridiculous. She had been with him for five years...she should be use his kisses and soft words by now. "Thanks."

Harry grinned. He loved it that he could still make her blush after all these years. "Anytime. Now...I heard something about pictures so if we're going to do that we need to do it quickly. It's almost show time."

"Oh...right," Rosie said as she gathered up her skirt. "I definitely want some pictures with the two of you. I'll track down the photographer."

Once they were alone, Harry pulled her in and gave her a soft sweet kiss. "You do look beautiful," he said taking a step back to admire her silk dress that was robin egg blue. "Blue...no matter what shade, I'm a sucker for you in blue."

"Harry...I know that." She gave a little twirl. "Why do you think I picked it out?"

"To drive me crazy?"

"Exactly." She gave him a quick kiss. "Now...let's go take some pictures."

"Hermione?" he asked right before she was going to walk through the door. "What exactly are you wearing under that dress?"

She gave him a sly smile over her shoulder. "Guess you're going to have to wait and find out tonight." Â

Harry grinned as she walked out. He was definitely looking forward to it.

XXXXXXXXXXX

It wasn't all that bad. The photographer wasn't nearly as scary as Rita Skeeter. A little annoying, though, and thought he could tone down his excitement just a little bit. However, it was rather amusing when he told Draco to stop being a "Mr. Poopy Pants" and smile. Harry seriously thought Draco was going to whip out his wand and curse the five and half foot happy camera man. Somehow, he resisted. Â

Just as they were about to wrap things up and start heading downstairs, a quick knock on the door erupted before James stuck his head inside. "Er...sorry to interrupt, but....Dad? Uncle Draco? They're at it again."

Both Harry and Draco winced then looked at Hermione, who held up her hands. "You two deal with them....I'm too busy with my other more well behaved daughter."

Harry sighed and then looked at a very annoyed Draco. "It's our turn anyway...Mione and Tash split them up last time."

"Fine," he grumbled as he stalked out with hunched shoulders. "Wonder what it was this time?"

"Who knows?" he said with a shrug and then looked at James. "Where are they?" James just pointed at the door that use to belong to Nora and then walked away with a snicker. Harry rolled his eyes then gestured to Draco to follow him to the room. Â

They could hear some sort of ruckus before they even opened the door and when they did they saw Dameon Malfoy wrestling on the floor with Harry and Hermione's four year old daughter, Ava James Potter. The two had been fighting since they were both in diapers. The first fight occurred when Dameon had crawled over to Ava and stole her pacifier. Ava couldn't have been more than six months, so it was a big surprise when she rolled over to Dameon before he could crawl away and started yanking and pulling his hair. Everyone had been so shocked at first, it had taken them awhile to get up and break them up. It was definitely amusing and Harry had been quite proud at the time, however, after the tenth time they've had to break them apart it had gotten a little old. No matter how much they tried to discipline them, they never learned and it was something that they've come to realize they could never fix. Ava and Dameon didn't get a long. And probably never would.

"Okay, let's do this," Harry said as he rolled his shoulders and went straight to his daughter while Draco went to Dameon. "Ava...knock it off," Harry said as he yanked her up into his arms. Â

Ava's legs were flaring as she glared at Dameon who was now captured in Draco's arm. "Let me go, Daddy!"

"Not a chance...Ava, you promised you wouldn't fight with him today....this is Rosie and Al's day."

"But he said I looked like a wussy girl in a stupid dress!"

"Well, you do!" Dameon yelled back as he struggled in his fathers arms.

"That's enough, Dame," Draco said. "You shouldn't have said that...now apologize."

"Awe, come on Dad," he whined and then scowled when Ava stuck her tongue out at him. "Don't make me do that....I'd rather be grounded for a week."

"Oh, don't worry....you'll be grounded for a week too...but you'll apologize."

"Hah, hah!" Ava taunted.

"Hey, don't get too cocky, Ava....you're grounded as well."

"What?!" she gasped while Dameon now laughed and pointed at her. "But, Daddy..."

"Don't 'But Daddy' me, young lady...you promised not to fight today and you broke it."

Ava pouted. "It's not fair."

"I know...it's a cruel world."

"Dameon," Draco said sternly as he put him back down on his feet. "Apologize to Ava."

Dameon grumbled as he crossed his arms across his chest. "Fine...Sorry."

Harry plopped Ava down across from him. "Your turn, Ava."

"What? Why do I have to apologize, he's the one who...." She trailed off when she saw a single brow rose on her Daddy's face. She knew that meant he was dead serious and not to mess with him. "All right...sorry."

"Great, now that's over with...let's separate these two before they go at it again." Draco grabbed his son's hand and tugged him along. "We'll see you guys down there."

Once they were gone, Harry knelt down to his daughter. "Ava...when are you going to learn to just walk away from him?"

Her little bottom lip poked out. "I'm sorry, Daddy...he just makes me so mad."

Harry couldn't help but smile. "I know, sweetie...but he only does it to get a rise out of you. If you ignore him, he'll leave you alone."

"I know," she said and then winced. "Is Mum really mad?"

"More disappointed than mad," he said then got up and pulled her up in his arms. "We should go find her and your sister...it's almost time for us to go down." He nuzzled her wavy brown hair. "And you'll have to redo your hair before you walk down the isle. Looks like it got a little messed up during your little wrestling match."

"Mum can fix it," she assured him, looking up at him with those big green eyes she got from him. "She's good at that."

He chuckled and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Right you are."

XXXXX

The wedding turned out beautifully, although after Harry finished his duty of giving Rosie away, he spent the rest of the ceremony consoling a very weepy Hermione. Although he wasn't quite as emotional, he had to admit it was pretty cool they decided to have the wedding on the same each where both couples shared their first kiss. Ava, who already fulfilled her duty by throwing rose petals down the isle, squirmed impatiently between Harry and Hermione. "Nearly done," Harry whispered to her. "Be still."

Ava grumbled under her breath, but remained still like she was told as she watched her older sister and older brother get married. She still was a little confused on what exactly getting married meant, but if it made Rosie and her Mum cry, she couldn't possibly imagine why anyone would want to get married. Since the ceremony was boring her, she leaned forward and looked around. Her eyes narrowed when they came in contact with Dameon across the isle, then scowled when he sneered at her. Stupid boy, she thought as she leaned back in her seat. He was an awful, mean little boy. It was too bad that their parents were friends. She actually liked her Uncle Draco and Aunt Tasha. But why they had to go and have a stupid boy like Dameon for a son, she'd never understand. Why couldn't he be more like Scorpius? she thought and then looked up at Scorpius with adoration. He was so much nicer to her than Dameon, and he had even winked at her when she had walked down the isle. She guessed she couldn't blame Rosie for marrying him. If she was older, she'd probably marry him in a heartbeat.

"You both may now kiss your brides."

The crowed erupted in cheers as Ava watched her brother kiss Mia and Scorpius kiss her sister. Yuck! she thought as she wrinkled her nose. Â

The four newlyweds walked off the platform, but stopped to give Harry and Hermione a kiss, along with Draco and Natasha and Mia and Luna, before making their way back up the isle. Hermione sniffled and then reached down for Ava. "Wasn't that beautiful, Ava?"

She shrugged. "I guess. Can I change out of this dress now, Mum?"

She rolled her eyes. "No, sweetie...not yet." Â

Harry came up and put an arm around Hermione. "How are my girls?" He casually wiped away a last minute tear. "All cried out?"

Hermione sighed. "I think so."

Harry gave her a quick kiss, then chuckled when Ava scrunched up her face. "Don't knock it till you try it, kiddo. However, you won't be allowed to date till your thirty."

Ava giggled when he poked her belly. "Nuh-uh Daddy, I can date now."

"Oh really?" Harry asked as he plucked her away from Hermione's arm. "And who are you dating may I ask?"

"Umm...Scorpius!"

Hermione and Harry both laughed. "Sorry, sweetie," Harry said as he gave her a little jostle. "He's already taken."

XXXXXXXX

The already taken Scorpius playfully dipped his wife on the dance floor, then pulled her back up for a short, sweet kiss. "You're quite the dancer, Scorpius," Rosie said with a laugh as she pulled away. "It's a pleasant surprise."

He grinned as he pulled her close, nuzzling his cheek against hers. "That's good to hear, Frecks...I plan on pleasantly surprising you quite a few times for the rest of our lives."

Rosie sighed as she held him close. "Promise?"

"Promise." He pulled back so he could look at her. "You look gorgeous, Frecks...have I told you that yet?"

"A few times....but I don't mind hearing it."

He grinned as he caressed her cheek. "I love you."

Rosie sighed dreamily as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you, too."

Their lips met as Scorpius tightened his grip around her waist and lifted her up until her toes dangled. "You picked me up like this when you first kissed me," she murmured against his lips.

"I remember." He nipped her bottom lip. "I also recall you wrapping those wonderful legs around my waist."

She giggled against his mouth. "Considering where we are, I think that would be a little inappropriate."

"Oh well...maybe later," he said hopefully before kissing her again, this time long and deep as he lazily danced in a circle.

"Hey." Someone nudged his shoulder and Scorpius reluctantly pulled away from his wife's lips to see Albus standing there with Mia. "The honeymoon isn't till later you two."

Mia giggled, while Rosie blushed and Scorpius just grinned. "Guess I got a little carried away." He gently set Rosie back on her feet. "How are you two handling the dance floor? He hasn't stepped on any of your toes yet, has he Funny Face?" Â

She laughed. "Not yet...My Albus is a spectacular dancer."

"Yeah, that's right," Albus boasted and then sneered at Scorpius. "Watch and learn," he said before twirling Mia off in a fancy dance move.

"Show off," Scorpius muttered then grinned and pulled Rosie close. "Let him twirl her around...I'll just hold you close like this."

Rosie sighed as she rested her head on his shoulder. "Works for me."

Albus gave Mia one last little twirl before pulling her into his arms. "This is better."

Mia smiled up at him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Much better," she agreed then met his lips with hers in a sweet kiss, before nuzzling her cheek against his chest. She loved how much taller Albus was to her. Even with her highest pair of heels, her head barely went past his shoulder. He was so...masculine. It always excited her the way he could easily pluck her off the floor as if she weighed absolutely nothing. The way he would carry her to the bedroom while his mouth worked impatiently on hers while his hands kept busy on her body. The remembrance of how his hands felt caressing and molding her body sent a chill through her body.

"Cold?" Ablus asked with worry in his eyes as he rubbed his hands up and down her arms.

She sighed as his touch. "Not at all...Just thinking."

"About?"

She looked up at him with a wicked grin. "I'll tell you later...better yet...I'll show you."

Albus groaned softly as he buried his face in her neck. "Looking forward to it, Mrs. Potter."

Mia smiled as she reached up and rested her chin on his hunched shoulder, then smiled when she saw James and Samantha in a warm embrace as they swayed with the music. "Albus?"

"Hmm?" he murmured and kissed her neck.

"Will you and I be as happy as them when we're that age?"

Albus leaned back and turned to see his brother with his wife and smiled, then looked over at another happy couple. "Mia...not only will we be happy when we're J and Sammy's age....we'll be just as happy when we're their age."

He gestured over to another couple and Mia looked over to see Harry and Hermione pressed up against each other, their foreheads touching as they snuck in a kiss or two. Mia sighed as she leaned against Albus and started to sway with him again while they both watched them. Hermione leaned up to whisper something to Harry and he let out a laugh before twirling her playfully around once before capturing her mouth with his. "That's nice," Mia whispered and then looked up at her husband. "That's a nice promise."

"A promise I intend to keep," he said and sealed it with a kiss.

xxxx

Later...much, much later. After the last drop of champagne had been drunk, after the last grain of rice had been thrown, after the last guest had been politely shown to the door and after they finally got a very hyper Ava and Nora to bed....Harry fell face first on the bed with a loud, agonizing groan. "Tired head," he muttered into his pillow and didn't protest when Hermione walked over and started to untie his shoes. "I just want to lay here and not think about anything. I don't want to think about the amount of money I paid for this wedding." Hermione yanked off one shoe and it landed on the floor with a thud. "I don't want to think about the fact that I'll have to do this again four more times." She tugged off the other and tossed it aside as well. "Unless Hu and Lil decide to do a double wedding also. Merlin, I don't know if I could survive that." She then started on his socks, yanking them down and off his feet and then crawled her way up to him. "I also don't want to think about the way Lily's mouth was practically glued to Jake's lips all damn night. I don't want to...what are you doing?" he asked Hermione when she suddenly straddled his waist and went to work on the buttons of his shirt.

"Getting you naked of course," she said absently as she quickly undid the first few buttons. "Feel free to go on and ramble...I won't be too much longer."

"Hermione, you can't be serious. I mean...yeah I know I've been flirting with you all night...and made that crack about what you're wearing under that dress....and I'd still like to know, but...I don't think I'd be able to perform up to my usual expectations." He let out a choppy sigh when she leaned down and nipped at his naked chest. "Ah...you're killing me, Sparky."

She chuckled as she nipped at his neck while shrugging the rest of his shirt off his shoulders. "I have a feeling you'll do just fine," she teased as she sat back up. "You've made me come many of times when you're half dead asleep."

"You seduced me awake those times...not that I'm complaining. I rather like waking up finding myself deep inside you." He found the strength to sit up and pulled her close and gave her a long, lazy deep kiss that definitely stirred his arousal. Â

Hermione grinned wickedly against his lips. "Looks like someone's awake now."

"Looks like," he agreed and then groaned as he slid his tongue sensually over hers. "You asked for it, Sparky."

Hermione yelped when he suddenly flipped her over on her back and found herself trapped beneath him. His mouth possessed hers as he pinned her body deliciously with his while hands started to desperately shed clothing. Harry impatiently yanked down her dress all the way down, over her hips and down her legs and groaned when he realized she wasn't wearing anything but her under it. "Merlin," he murmured as he cupped one of her breasts while he flicked his tongue against her neck. "It's a good thing I didn't know you were naked under this dress. I would have lost my mind."

Hermione anxiously squirmed beneath him as her shaking hands reached for the fly of his dress pants. "Harry," she gasped when his mouth covered her breasts. "Hurry...I want you inside me." She roughly yanked the material over his hips and grasped his hard length. "I need you inside me."

"Merlin," he gasped he pumped himself once in her hands, then groaned and dragged her hands away. "Not yet," he whispered against her lips as his hand slid down and found her hot and wet. “I want to touch you...” He slid two fingers inside her and watched her groan with pleasure. He captured her mouth with his, swallowing her soft moans as he continued to draw her up with his fingers. “Come for me...I want to watch you come.”

“Harry!” she gasped as her orgasm swept over her like a hot flash, bucking and groaning his name while his fingers continued to stroke her. Her body melted back down onto the mattress, but before she could get her breath back, Harry buried his head between her thighs and with just one flick of his tongue, another orgasm threatened to erupt. “Oh god!”

Harry groaned when she came a second time, loving the fact that he could still make her come so long...so hard. He lazily kiss his way up her body while she caught her breath then sighed against her neck. “I’ll never get tired of that.” He gently sucked on her lobe. “I love going down on you.”

Hermione let out one long, throaty moan. “Thank Merlin for that.”

Harry chuckled softly then propped himself on his elbows and looked down at her. “Now you look like the tired one.”

She smiled lazily. “You wore me out, Harry.”

“Did I?” Harry asked with a smirk. “Too worn out for this?” Â

Her eyes fluttered closed when she felt him start to slowly slide inside her. She bit her lip in pleasure and shook her head aggressively as she wrapped her legs around him and lifted her hips up to his.

Harry groaned as he plunged all the way inside her. “I’ll take that as a no,” he murmured against her neck as he started to thrust himself inside her. Long, slow, deep thrusts. “So good,” he gasped as he quickened his pace. “No matter how many times....you still feel so damn good.”

“Yes,” she answered as she wrapped her limbs tightly around him. “So good...You feel so good inside me...Merlin, faster, Harry...harder.”

“Mione,” he gasped as he quickened his pace, faster and faster. Harder and harder. Moans and screams filled the soundproof room as they both came closer and closer to that final peak. When Harry finally felt her clench tightly around him he ground himself deep, deep inside her until he had no choice but to follow.Â

With a long, deep groan, Harry rolled off Hermione and collapsed beside her. Both stared up at the ceiling as they gasped and panted in pure sexual exhaustion. They both looked at each other at the same time, then for some odd reason...laughter erupted them both until tears actually formed in their eyes. "Why are we laughing?" Harry finally asked still tickled at the whole situation. Normally...that's not a good sign to laugh after sex."

That only made Hermione laugh harder. "I have no idea," she squeaked out. "I...I normally don't make a habit..." She paused to wipe away a happy tear. "Out of laughing after really fantastic sex."

"Well of course not," he laughed. "I normally would be appalled...but...since I'm laughing as well...I guess it's okay." He wheezed out another laugh as he also wiped away a tear. "Wow...well. That was something."

"That was fun," she said as she got up. "Let's get under the covers...I'm freezing."

Once they were snuggled under the covers, Harry reached for Hermione who happily curled up against him. "Mione?" Harry said after awhile.

"Hmm?" she murmured as she snuggled closer.

"Remember our first time together?"

Hermione's lips curved. "Oh yeah."

He chuckled. "Well...remember what you said afterwards?"

"About being blind?"

He laughed. "No...not that. About the reason why we were so good together. You wondered if it was because it had been so long or both of us."

Hermione let out a soft laugh. "Yes, I remember."

"Well...here we are...five years later."He sighed as he ran a hand down her long angular back and then over the slope of her ass. "And I still can't keep my hands off you."

Hermione grinned as she shifted herself until she was sprawled across his chest. "Harry...I hope you can't keep your hands off me when we're old and gray."

He grinned as well. "And I hope I can still make you scream my name to the heavens when we're old and gray."

"Oh Harry," she sighed as she fluttered her lashes. "That's so romantic."

Harry lifted a brow. "You want romance? He rolled over until they were lying on their sides facing each other. "How's this?" He gently cradled the side of her face, casually sweeping his thumb along her cheek. "You're the light of my life."

Hermione's eyes softened. "Harry...I don't need..."

"Shush," he commanded and pressed his lips firmly to hers. "No talking. Just listen." She just nodded as he strummed his fingers through her hair. "You're the light of my life," he continued as he cradled the side of her face once more. "You're the first person I think of when I wake up...and the last before I go to sleep. When I'm away from you...even for just a day...a part of me is missing." He smiled softly he brushed his lips against hers. "Kissing you is one of my favorite pastimes." He kissed her again when her lips curved in response. "Making love to you...Merlin, no matter how many times I make love to you...I still crave more of you...still want more of you...still need more of you." He paused, wiping away the first tear that spilled down her cheek. "I love you, Hermione. My wife...my best friend." He playfully tapped her chin. "My Sparky." He grinned as her laugher rang out, then sighed as he buried his face against her neck and held on to her as if she were a lifeline. "You're my everything."

"Oh, Harry," she murmured as she nuzzled her cheek against his soft hair. "That was...wonderful. I'm at a loss for words."

"You don't have to say anything. Well," he added, leaning back to look at her. "You could say that you love me....and can't live without me."

Hermione smiled gently as she trapped his face with her hands. "I love you." She brought him down for a long, lingering kiss. "And I can't live without you."Â

He grinned as he let her bring him down for another kiss, this time the kiss turned more passionate as it stirred a blinding need inside them. "Aaaand....you can't keep your hands off me," he teased as he slowly teased her on her back and nestled himself between her thighs.

She laughed as he ran playful kiss along her neck then swooped her hands down his long muscular back. "And I can't keep my hands off you."

He chuckled softly in her ear as he sank himself inside her. Slow and Deep. "Sparky," he murmured into her mouth before swallowing her gasp with his tongue as he began to ground himself into her. Again and again as their mouths and tongues mated in perfect rhythm. When he felt Hermione start to urgently lift her hips to his, he shook his head has he nipped her bottom lip. "No," he whispered as he kept the slow, torturous pace. "I want it to last and last." He kept himself deep inside her, grinding his hips in short, hard thrusts. "I don't want to rush. Just feel, Mione....just feel."

Hermione choked out his name as she frantically wrapped herself around him, holding him tight as she did as she was told and only thought of Harry and how incredibly good he felt inside her. When the pressure started to build and build, she sunk her teeth into her shoulder, whimpering as she urgently met his slow grinds with her hips. Then, just when she thought she couldn't take it anymore, Harry let out a deep surrendering groan and his slow, patient thrusts, suddenly turned fast and urgent. Yes, she thought triumphantly as she met him thrust for frantic thrust. Finally...finally. Â

And when they finally reached that final peek, they both tumbled over the edge together, long and hard. Harry murmured her name as he felt himself melt against her, then he rolled over on his back and dragged her up against him. "I love you," Hermione whispered as she slipped into a deep slumber.

"I love you too," he said, holding her close as he too started to drift.Â

And just like he told her...his last thought before he sunk into a deep sleep...was Hermione. His life. His heart. His everything.

THE END!!

***********

Well, can you believe it? It's over....or is it? Like I said, I do have a new story that I've already started. However, writing this Epilogue, I sort of fell in love with my characters, Ava and Dameon. So...if you guys would think you'd like it...I want to write a companion fic to this, years later...staring Ava and Dameon. Of course, H/Hr will be in it and all your favorite couples will be back. Also, maybe Nora will find some romance as well. Let me know what you guys think! I've been thinking a lot about it and I would love to write it! I hope enough people would be interested! As for this fic, thanks so much for everyones support! I had such a blast writing this one! I've been writing it for over a year! All of your reviews have been a pleasure! Much love!

~HM