Unofficial Portkey Archive

Confusion by RowlingIdol
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Confusion

RowlingIdol

Confusion

By Lauren G. (aka RowlingIdol)

Author's Note: Ok, this is hopefully going to be my first attempt at what I'm going to call `dirty writing'. This is not intended for little kiddies, but this has a warning label before you start to read this anyways. Hopefully no one is offended, and hopefully it's not cheesy. *deep breath* Okay… On with the show.

Chapter 13: IT

After Ginny had shut the door, she turned to the claw foot bathtub. She turned the silver tap and warm water began to flow into the tub. Ginny reached for a bottle from the edge of the tub and opened it. She poured it into the pouring water and a thick layer of bubbles began to form. Ginny slipped out of her sweater and slacks and slid into the water. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes. The water swayed in the tub and relaxed her skin. She sighed and began to reflect. She was married. She didn't feel married. She shifted in the tub as she started to think about parent's reactions. She didn't know if Narcissa would welcome her or not. She could hear her mother's voice screaming. She imagined her father and all her brothers trying to rip Draco limb from limb. She groaned and slipped under the water. She surfaced again and wiped her red hair from her eyes.

"Hello."

Ginny screamed. Draco laughed.

"How long have you been there?" Ginny asked, going red and sinking further down into the sea of bubbles.

"A few seconds." Draco shrugged, smiling down at her. Under the bubbles, Ginny crossed her legs and placed her arms over chest.

"Why are you in here?"

"I wanted to talk." He said. Ginny stared at the water.

"Now?" She asked.

"Yeah, now." He said. "What were you thinking about?" He asked. Ginny shifted uncomfortably in the tub.

"How our parents would react." Draco held up his hands and began to tick off family member and their reactions.

"Dad- wouldn't give a damn. Mum- Depends on her mood. YOUR Mom- Pissed beyond belief. Your dad and your brothers- Dead before I know it." Ginny smiled.

"You got my parents reactions right." Ginny said. She unfolded her arms and reached for a white washcloth. She brought up an arm and scrubbed at it.

"Your freckles are beautiful." Draco said quietly. Ginny blushed.

"I love how you have just a little patch of them right above your collarbone." Draco said. Ginny looked down at the part of skin that poked above the bubbles.

"Thanks." Ginny answered.

"How do you think we should tell our parents? Well, yours mainly." He asked. Ginny shrugged and the water sloshed around her shoulders.

"We should tell them soon. And maybe one by one."

"Sounds good." Draco said, nodding.

"Do you love me?" He asked. Ginny was surprised.

"I just married you didn't I?" she replied.

"Well, do you have a problem with us being married? You seemed…. Off." He looked down at the floor. Ginny placed her hands across her chest again. The amount of bubbles had begun to decrease.

"Off?" She asked.

"About…. You know…" Draco went red. Ginny went red as well.

"I was just caught off guard that's all. I never really… Gave that part thought." She admitted. There was silence. "Did you?"

"Well…. Just at that moment." Draco lied.

He had of course thought of sex with Ginny several times. He thought about it after his first shower at the Weasley home. He thought about it after Ginny had told the Minister they were married. He thought about it the night he found out about his mother and Snape when she had come over. He had pretended to be asleep while she changed in his room, but he had really watched her change instead. He thought about it twice the week that they were apart. He thought about it when they were having hot chocolate. He thought about it after they got back to the cabin, and he of course, was thinking about it now. He suddenly felt guilty about his sex drive.

"Oh." Ginny said. She thought for a moment. "You didn't marry me for sex, did you?" she asked.

"Of course not, Gin. I love you for who you are and for how you think of me. Nothing else matters." He reached and took her hand that lay relaxed on the edge of the tub. He kissed her hand.

"You're starting to prune." He said, rubbing her hand. "Let's get you out of there." He said. Ginny went red once again.

ooooo

Draco handed her a large towel and respectively turned around after handing it her. The tub began to drain, but the water still churned as Ginny got out of the tub and wrapped herself in the towel. She gently cleared her throat and Draco turned around. Her hair was drying and her wavy curls were returning. She stood awkwardly in her towel. Draco stepped toward her. Ginny held her towel tight around her. Draco bent down and suddenly scooped her up with his arms. Ginny giggled. Draco lightly kissed her on her nose and walked out of the bathroom with her. Ginny wrapped one arm around Draco's neck and clutched her towel with the other one. He turned a corner and entered one of the bedrooms. He laid her down gently. He turned back towards the door, went over and locked it. Ginny watched him like a hawk, with every step he took. He came back to the bed and crawled over to her. Her eyes wide, Draco leaned down and kissed her. She kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. She pulled him closer to her. He held her face in his hands as they continued to kiss. The kiss deepened and Draco now hovered over her. He broke the kiss and smiled down at her.

ooooo

He reached for the towel and gave Ginny a questioning look. He could see the nervousness in her eyes.

"Do you want me to stop?" He whispered. Ginny quickly shook her head `no'. Draco looked back down at the towel and slowly peeled it away. He took in his breath as her body was revealed before him. Ginny went to cover herself but he stopped her.

"You're gorgeous." He breathed. Ginny blushed.

"No I'm not." She said, looking away.

"You are." Draco leaned forward and kissed her. He leaned back and slipped off his own sweater. He moved off her and took his pants and underwear. Ginny's eyes widened as Draco moved back over her.

"I've never…" Ginny started.

"Seen one?' Draco said, looking down. Ginny shook her head.

"I have brothers, of course I've seen one." Ginny said. "I meant I'm… A virgin."

"You mean you and Potter? And those other boys? You never…" Draco stopped. She nodded.

"Oh…. We don't…. Have to if you don't want." Draco said. Ginny shook her head.

"No…. I… I want to." Ginny said. Draco breathed and leaned back down to her. He kissed her long and soft. His kisses trailed to the side and he kissed her neck. She shuddered underneath him as his kisses trailed lower. His hands reached and cupped her breasts as he kissed them. He could hear her heart beat faster. He kissed down to her belly button and continued further. As he reached her lowest point, he gently kissed it. Ginny shuddered again and lifted her hips. Draco breathed hotly upon it. Ginny gripped at the sheets of the bed. As Draco explored her with his mouth, her breathing began to get faster. He came up and stared into Ginny's eyes.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked again." She shook her head. Draco continued his acts, this time with his hand. As Ginny's breathing began to become fast, Draco felt the need to further the intimacy. He took out his fingers and looked at her again. Ginny nodded. He positioned himself above her and slowly pushed in.

ooooo

Ginny gasped and pulled at the sheets as she felt a tug on her insides. Draco paused before completely pushing in. He started a rhythmic motion between the two. Draco grunted as he pushed in and Ginny groaned, arching her back. The motion got faster and faster as their pelvises crashed together. Ginny's pelvis ached and flexed as she felt a strong force building up inside her. Draco grunted as he pushed in faster and harder than before. Ginny gripped Draco's shoulders as he slammed in again and again.

"Draco… I…. I…." She breathed. Draco held open her legs as he continued to pound.

"Me too." He grunted. With a final thrust, Ginny practically screamed. Draco growled between his teeth as his face contorted seriously. With a gasp of breath, he collapsed next to Ginny, still inside her. Ginny's bare chest heaved up and down. Draco wiped his face with his hands and ran a hand through his tousled hair. He turned towards Ginny, sliding out of her.

"I love you." He whispered. Ginny smiled at him weakly.

"I love you too."

ooooo

Author's Note-


-->