Unofficial Portkey Archive

Confusion by RowlingIdol
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Confusion

RowlingIdol

Confusion

By Lauren G. (aka RowlingIdol)

Author's Note: Well, here we go again. I think I've been bitten by the writing bug, along with the cold bug. Hope everyone is enjoying the mass of updates.

Chapter 14: Telling

Draco woke up with his arms wrapped around Ginny, her wavy red hair inches from tickling his nose. He smiled and moved closer to her soft body. Ginny shifted and turned to face him. Her eyes were tired yet they still sparkled when she looked at him.

"Morning." She whispered. Draco leaned in and kissed her. Ginny giggled as he rolled over on top of her. He kissed her again his arms still wrapped around her. As the kiss energized them, and Draco felt his needs again. He lifted Ginny's leg so he could push himself in her. The morning love making was gentle. After he released inside her he pulled out, leaving Ginny and her throbbing pelvic muscles to relax after her orgasm. He got off the bed and picked up his clothes from the floor and walked naked out of the room. Ginny ran a hand through her hair before reaching for her bath towel from the night before. She wrapped it around herself before heading to the bathroom.

She filled the tub as she had the night before and got in. She had only begun to wash away the sex from last night and this morning when Draco came back into the bathroom, yet again interrupting her bath. Only this time, he got in the tub with her. He reclined back in the bath and pulled Ginny towards her and settled her on top of him. He slid his manhood in her and began his thrusts again. Water sloshed over every side of the tub and onto the floor, but he didn't care. After he finished, he kissed Ginny and got out of the tub. He dried with a towel and pulled his boxers back on. Ginny's heartbeat began to slow as she washed herself again.

Grabbing a fluffy white bathrobe from a hook on the bathroom wall, she slipped into it and headed for the kitchen. After searching through cabinets, she finally found a delicately designed mug and set it on the counter near the stove. In another cabinet, Ginny found a teakettle, and in another, a small canister of Turkish tea. She poured water from the sink into the kettle and set it on the stove. Draco came into the kitchen and Ginny could tell by his eyes what was on his mind. Before she knew it, she was leaning over the kitchen table with Draco taking her womanhood from behind. Her breasts were beginning to sore from Draco's sucking and kneading and her pelvis was starting to ache. But it was quick this time, both orgasming as the teakettle began to whistle. Draco kissed Ginny as she straightened her bathrobe. As Ginny hurried to the stove, he goosed her, causing her to squeal.

`I guess this is what I get for being Mrs. Draco Malfoy.' She told herself as Draco strode to the bathroom. She sighed with a smile. `This is going to be a long day.'

ooooo

A sore Ginny Apparated with Draco back to the Malfoy Manor, luggage in tow. As they moved through the house, arguing voices could be heard from upstairs.

"It's not my fault! I'm fifty years old, not thirty-five! These things happen!"

"I don't care! This is the sixth time! I'm so frustrated right now! Leave me alone!"

"Cissa! Please!" Footsteps were heard and Ginny gave Draco a questioning look. Narcissa stormed into the main room, closely followed by Snape.

"Draco! You're home!" She said, briskly walking towards the two of them. "How was your trip?"

"It was good." Draco said, pulling Ginny close to him.

"Nice to see you again, Ginny." Narcissa said, walking forward and giving Ginny a quick hug.

"Will you be staying long? I can have the elves make dinner."

"She'll be staying for more than dinner Mum…" Draco said, looking down at Ginny.

"You didn't." Snape growled. Narcissa turned around at looked at Snape, before turning back to Draco.

"Did what?" she asked the two of them. Draco shifted.

"We got married, Mother." Draco said. Narcissa's mouth fell open. She turned around and shoved Snape.

"See? THEY got married!" She said yelled at him before rounding on Ginny and giving her another hug.

"I've always wanted a daughter." She sighed, stepping back.

"Oh this is wonderful." She gushed, pressing her hands together. "Of course there will be some things to talk about." Narcissa winked at Ginny. Ginny gave Narcissa an embarrassed smiled. Snape groaned and rolled his eyes again.

"It's too late for that talk, Narcissa. If you can't tell, the deed has already been done." He told Draco's mother.

"You've already… gone to bed?" Narcissa whispered at the couple. Ginny blushed. Narcissa rounded on Snape again.

"Even my SON can do it!" She cried out before stomping off. Snape sighed and angrily followed her. Ginny stared after the two. Draco just walked off in a huff. Ginny hurried after him.

"What was THAT about?" Ginny asked as Draco as he stormed into his bedroom.

"Mother and that fool are fighting again." He said, flopping down on his bed.

"What about." Ginny said, shutting the door behind her.

"Bunch of bloody wankers…" Draco muttered, turning away from her.

"At least your mum didn't seem to have a problem." Ginny shrugged, sitting on the edge of his bed.

"I don't want to talk about this." Draco said, standing up. He held out his hand to her. "Lets see your new room."

ooooo

The guest room Ginny had stayed in last had changed. The furniture was cream and the drapes on the window were red. It deeply reminded Ginny of Valentines Day.

"There's a bathroom and walk in closet as well." Draco said, holding the door open.

"But… I thought we'd…" Ginny said, frowning as she paused.

"We can sleep in my room, or in yours." Draco said, brushing her hair with a hand. "This is just for keeping clothes, having your own bath, and a place to sit and relax." He informed her. Ginny slightly smiled. Her own bathroom, a spacious closet, and her own area for reading. Everything was almost perfect.

"What should we do now?" Ginny asked Draco, tugging lightly on his hand.

"There's always your house." He suggested softly. Ginny was surprised.

"Are you sure?" she asked. He shook his head.

"No, but its best we get it over with." Ginny nodded and they walked away from the room.

ooooo

After Apparating to the Burrow, they approached the house in the heat of July. Murmurs of voices could be heard in the backyard. Ginny skirted out of Draco's grasp and hurried around the side of the house.

"Father told me yesterday that kissing can lead to tongues turning quite unusual colors. Like mauve." Chirped a voice.

"Luna?" Ginny said, rounding the corner. Luna jumped out of her white lawn chair and hurried over to her friend, giving her a hug.

"What are you doing here?"

"Ronald asked me to come over for dinner, is that all right?"

"Well, sure. Um… Is that okay?" Ginny turned to Draco, who was behind her.

"Sure." He said, putting a hand on her shoulder. Ron leapt up from the lawn chair opposite the one Luna had sat in.

"What are you doing back here?" Ron snapped.

"Ron. Calm down." Ginny said. Luna stepped in front of Ron, preventing him from coming any closer.

"Harry's not in. He's over at Grimmwauld. You are one lucky git."

"I know." Draco said, smirking.

"What do you mean- YOU KNOW?" Ron demanded. Luna's eyes began to sparkle.

"Ooooh!!!! Let me see! Let me see!" Luna made a beeline for Ginny's left hand. Ginny tried to hide it, but Luna pulled it out in the open. Luna gasped at the jeweled ring. Ron's mouth fell open. He turned around and ran to the house.

"MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed.

ooooo

"I… I…. I…. I……… WHAT?" Mrs. Weasley repeated for the ump-tenth time in the kitchen.

"Is this just another trick?" Mr. Weasley asked, setting his cane against the kitchen table.

"No… Daddy. It's real."

"But HOW?" Mrs. Weasley said, exhausted. She heaved herself into a chair.

"Mum… I…." Ginny started, hanging her head. She couldn't bear to tell her parents that she loved a man they considered scum. Mr. Weasley seemed to understand.

"Molly, we'll need to adjust." He said gently to his wife. Mrs. Weasley burst into tears.

"My BABY!!!!!!!!!" She sobbed. "My baby is leaving me!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh mummy. I'll be here. You can always visit…. Can't she?"

Draco nodded, averting his eyes from Luna, who had been staring at him the entire conversation.

"Calm down Molly. We don't need to relapse back into empty nest syndrome now, do we?" Mr. Weasley spoke over her cries and patted her hand.

"But…. But… She's MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!" Mrs. Weasley blubbered.

"I'm still here Mum." Ron spoke up from the corner. Mrs. Weasley sobbed harder. Ron frowned and Ginny and Luna exchanged grins. Draco smirked.

ooooo

Author's Note-


-->