Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Four of Hearts by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Four of Hearts

Harrys Mistress

This chapter was automatically imported from the story archive available on /r/HPharmony.

Please report any issues by using the Report as broken button!

Hey guys! After this post, you are officially caught up. And also to let you know, that this is the last Ron/Macey part for awhile. I'm going to start in on H/Hr pretty soon! So look forward to that! Enjoy!

**********

It was almost two in the morning and Ron and Macey were still wide awake. They were sitting at the kitchen table with two shot glasses and a bottle of Jack Daniels perched between them. They were giggling like crazy as they continued to play a drinking game called "$hit Seven." Macey and Ron would stare at each other as they took turns counting and if either of them landed on seven, a multiple of seven, a double number or a number with seven in it, they had to say $hit instead. The goal was to work together to see how far they could count without screwing up. If someone screwed up, both of them had to take a shot.

Macey giggled as she poured them both a glass. "We got to twenty, that's pathetic."

"I'm sorry, I forgot twenty-one was a multiple of seven...okay, okay, you start this time...I'm not stopping till we at least get to fifty."

"Okay....one.."

"Two," he answered back.

"Three.."

"Four..."

"Five," Macey said trying not to laugh.

"Six...."

"Shit!"

"Eight..."

"Nine..."

"Ten..."

"Shit!"

They got to the twenties and then the thirties, they almost goofed up in the forties but Ron quickly recovered and said shit when he had landed on forty-four. The more he drank the harder his math was and considering math wasn't really taught at Hogwarts...it wasn't his best subject.

"Sixty," Ron said.

"Sixty-one.."

"Sixty-two..."

"Sixty-three..."

"Sixty...." Ron stopped and eyed her. "Wait, isn't sixty three a multiple of...."

"Dammit!" she cursed when she realized she messed up. "Bottoms up, Weasley!"

"We were doing so good!" he said as he clinked his glass with hers before shooting it back. "Okay....I think we need to take a break on $hit Seven."

"Yeah, I think your right," she said sliding her shot glass away from her. "You're pretty fun, Weasley."

He grinned as he leaned back in his chair. "Right back at ya, Marron."

"Drinking games are the best. It's a great time to spend with friends and just be....silly, you know?"

"Yeah," he agreed. "I never really knew a lot of drinking games, but you've taught me quite a few. I have to say, Shit Seven is my new favorite one."

"He never liked to play drinking games," she said all of the sudden looking at the table. "Thought they were a waste of time."

Ron didn't have to ask who she was referring to. "Well, then he for sure wasn't right for you, then. You need to find someone who can have fun, like you."

She shook her head hopelessly. "What's wrong with me?" she asked almost in a whisper.

"Hey," he said softly as he leaned forward in his chair and placed his hand over hers that was resting on the table. "Nothing. Not a damned thing."

She looked up at him hopefully. "Then why can't I seem to find anyone? I really thought he was the one, I thought....I thought he cared for me, you know?" She sniffed back her tears. "I feel like giving up."

Ron slid out of his chair and onto his knees next to Macey's chair, scooting it until she was facing him. He reached up and cradled her face with his hands and lifted her chin up. "Look at me," he said firmly as he knelt in front of her. "You are a beautiful person, Macey Marron, you hear me? I don't want you to ever think any differently. Not only does your face light up a room, but you are a good hearted person. Everyone loves and adores you, Macey, and I mean everyone....including me." The corner of his mouth lifted when her eyes widened. "How can that surprise you? I know we have our tiffs, but there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you and....."

His words were all muffled and silenced when Macey suddenly captured his mouth with her own. Ron's brows arched high in shock, but his eyes were closed tight as he concentrated on the feel of her soft lips caressing his. Once he recovered from the shock, he quickly retaliated and kissed back leaning into the kiss as his fingers slipped into her hair. He heard the back of the chair scrape against the floor when Macey had slid on her knees to join him on the floor and he immediately pulled her close, deepening the kiss with his tongue.

She moaned into his mouth when they tasted each other for the first time and her arms circled around his neck and her fingers got lost in his hair. Merlin, she needed this. She needed to feel....just to feel wanted and needed. He tasted so good, his smell was practically intoxicating and he about drove her crazy when he started to suck gently on her bottom lip. She shivered as she clung desperately to him. "Ron," she gasped between breaths. "Please..."

"Mace," he groaned as he practically devoured her with his greedy mouth. Never leaving her mouth, he pulled her up on her feet as they stumbled into the small hallway where the back three bedrooms were. He pressed her hard against the wall with his body so he could feel every inch of her on him and he nearly died right there. She felt so good....he had ached for her for so long and finally she was in his arms.

"Bedroom," she managed to say as she started to frantically tug his shirt up. She wanted skin....she was desperate for flesh against flesh.

He tore his lips away from her for only a second as he helped get rid of his shirt and then buried his face against her neck as he started suck gently on her delicate skin. "Which one?"

"I don't care," she groaned as she arched against him. "There's three, just pick one."

He smiled against her neck and traveled kisses along her neck as he used the wall as a guide. "Let's see what's behind door number one," he whispered in her ear.

She giggled against his mouth as they both stumbled into one of the bedrooms. They slammed the door behind them and tumbled onto the bouncy mattress as articles of clothing were carelessly tossed onto the floor. Somewhere in the middle of all the mayhem, Macey was able to produce a silencing spell so they wouldn't wake up Harry and Hermione who were at the other end of the house.

Once both of them were gloriously naked, they rolled together on the bed until Macey pushed Ron on his back. She gave him a devilish grin before she bent down and kissed his chest, causing him to shudder. He hissed out a breath when her tongue flicked over one of his nipples and his hands gripped her hips almost painfully. "Mace....you're going to be the death of me," he panted as she was now running her lips and tongue over his flat abs.

"That's my plan," she said as she teased him slowly, lingering her lips close to his arousal.

He didn't really know how much more he could take this. This slow, teasing process just wasn't cutting it for him, he needed to be inside her now, before he completely lost it before they even started. He gripped handfuls of her hair with his fist and brought her back up to his mouth, plunging deep into the kiss as he rolled her over on her back. "We'll worry about finesse later,' he said when he noticed the confused look on her face. "I want.....need to be inside you," he whispered against her mouth as he positioned himself between her thighs.

"Yes," she groaned as she lifted her hips towards his. "Please.....I need you, too...inside me..."

Ron then plunged deep inside her and both of them let out a strangled groan of approval. Buried deep within her, Ron buried his face in her neck nipping on her earlobe. "Mace," he groaned rubbing his hips against hers. "You're so tight....you feel so damn good."

She only groaned in response, lifting her hips urgently encouraging him to move. He pulled out almost all the way out, before he drove back inside her, harder than before. She cried out both in pain and pleasure, wrapping her legs around his waist as she held on tight for the ride of her life. "Faster....Ron, please...."

"Merlin," he groaned as he quickened the pace, thrusting his hips faster and harder as the headboard started to bang against the wall. He never knew.....never in a million years knew it could be this way....feel this good. He had good sex before, but this....this was beyond good. This was bloody fantastic. Never breaking their rhythm, he reached down and grabbed the back of her knee, pushing it up towards her chest and draped it over his shoulder. Both groaning at the new sensation, Ron pumped even faster into her, both panting and groaning until finally they both came hard as they clung together, collapsing into a heap of exhaustion.

Ron rested his head on her chest waiting for his pulse to go back down, as he listened to her heart race beneath his ear. He was till inside her and he didn't want to move....he didn't think he could move if he wanted to. He felt a nice sensation, before realizing it was Macey running her fingers lazily through his hair. This was nice....really nice.

"Ready for the finesse now?" she asked breathlessly.

Ron grinned and playfully nipped at her breast. "You betcha," he said as he lifted his head only long enough to kiss her softly. "Me first."

Macey giggled, but soon turned into a groan when his lips started to explore her body.

***************

Macey felt herself waking up the next morning, feeling completely satisfied after the night she had shared with Ron Weasley. Who would have thought that she would spend a night with Ron tearing up the sheets like a couple of horny teenagers? Her body was aching, but in a good kind of way and her heart felt light and hopeful. He made her feel so good last night....so wanted and needed. He made her feel like a woman and she really needed it.

She blindly started to reach for Ron, but only came in contact with warm sheets, instead of a warm body. Her eyes blinked open and she lifted her head to see that he was no where in the room. She sighed as she collapsed her head back on the pillow. He left her sleeping alone. Did that mean last night freaked him out? Did he regret any of it? What if he didn't want to be with her anymore and she was just a one night stand. She didn't think she could take it if that was the case. Granted, she wasn't ready for a serious relationship, but she definitely wouldn't mind having some fun with her cute red headed roommate.

Just then the door opened and she looked up to see Ron walking through the door. He was shirtless and only sported his blue and green stripped pajama pants that was riding dangerously low on his hips. She could see the sexy pelvic line on his hips swooping down until it disappeared under the elastic band. His hair was still rumpled and he sported a lopsided grin as he held a cup of steaming coffee in his hand. He looked good enough to eat.

"Morning," he said as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Morning," she said with a shy smile.

He cleared his throat. "I made you some coffee."

She grabbed the sheets and held it tightly to her chest as she sat up on the bed. "Thanks," she said accepting the cup and carefully took her first sip. "Mmm, this is perfect."

"Just a little splash of milk and a whole lot of sugar, just the way you like it." Merlin, she looked so good, he had to restrain himself from attacking her like he did last night.

She didn't know why the fact that Ron knew how she make her coffee made her feel all giddy inside....but it did. She took another sip so she could hide her smile. She then set the coffee aside on the table and turned her attention back to Ron. They most definitely needed to talk about the events that took place in this bed. "So," she finally started as she licked her lips. "Last night was...."

"Yeah," he said nervously, running his fingers through his hair. "Pretty crazy."

"Do...I mean, do you regret it at all?"

"Not one second of it," he told her not even hesitating to think it over. "You?"

She smiled and then shook her head. "No."

Relief swept over him and he let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. "Good," he said softly as he reached up and gently cupped her face. "I was afraid that.....well, you might think last night was a one time thing."

She laughed softly as she looked down. "I was afraid you'd think that, too." She felt him gently push back strands of her hair out of her face and she looked up to see that his face was inches from her own. Her heart skipped a beat when he moved in to kiss her, but she took in a shaky breath and pulled away slightly. "There's just one thing...."

"What?" he asked and started to kiss her soft neck since her lips were occupied.

She shivered as she tried to occupy her thoughts, but with Ron raining tiny kisses along her shoulder it was rather a difficult thing to do. "I can't.....I mean, I'm not ready....for a serious relationship."

"Okay," he whispered kissing the cluster of freckles decorated on her shoulder. He laid her back down on her back and maneuvered his way back under the sheets nuzzling the crook of her neck as he pressed all his weight on top of her.

"So yeah," she managed to say as her arms slid around his back. "So this can't.....get....personal."

"Just physical," he agreed into her ear before nipping it gently.

Her eyes fluttered close. "Right..." She opened her mouth in shock and arched her back when Ron did a little swirl thing with his tongue. He did that quite a few times last night and she didn't know exactly how he did it. "So this....is just...a no strings....attatched thing."

"Sure thing," he said as he brought his lips back to hers and kissed her gently. "Whatever you want," he breathed into her mouth before his tongue slid between the seam of her lips. He moved against her, giving her a slight preview of what was in store for later as he continued to drug her with his mouth.

Macey clutched his hair with her fingers when he buried his face against her neck again. "I also....don't think....oh wow, that's nice.....uuum....we should tell anyone."

"Okay," he breathed in his ear and then started to travel his lips down south.

"Right....okay so now that we...."

"Macey?"

"Hmm?" she mumbled looking down at him.

Ron lifted his head for a second to look up at her. "Shut up."

She grinned. "Okay," she sighed as she plopped back down on the pillow and closed her eyes when Ron's head vanished under the covers. "Definitely shutting up now."