Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Four of Hearts by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Four of Hearts

Harrys Mistress

Hey guys, yes I'm alive and not dead. I have been busy all through the holidays, then I was having major computer trouble.... I'm STILL having trouble cuz the jerks never fixed what was wrong. I can't get my wordpro up, so for now I have to do write my new stuff in wordpad, which doesn't have spell check, so I will have some errors. I just couldn't keep this from you guys anymore, so I'm sorry if it's sloppy, but it will have to do for now. And I'm also sorry if this isn't long enough, but it's the best I can do. I'm a lot busier now it seems like. It's crazy. Anyway, I'm sorry for the wait guys, I really am. I'll try my best to get better! Take care!

*******************

It wasn't till about ten till one in the morning when Harry and Hermione walked into their rooms at the Mystic Resort. Harry tipped the wizard who helped them with their luggage and shut the door behind him with a heavy sigh. "I'm about to pass out."

"I'm sure this room is great, but I really only care about the bedroom," Hermione said as she walked straight through the double doors that led to the only bedroom. "Wow."

Harry yawned as he came up behind her as she stared at the king sized bed that was over flooded with all sorts of white silk and satin pillows and a comforter that looked as fluffy as a cloud. Her eyes scattered around the bedroom and when her eyes wondered up and. "Oh...my."

Harry looked up and his stomach dropped when he saw that the entire ceiling was covered by mirrors. "Well you look at that... I sure hope that's not a talking mirror."

Hermione giggled as she looked at him over his shoulder. "You were going all out, weren't you."

He shrugged as he passed her and walked fully into the cream carpeted room. "When I intend to impress a woman I don't do it half way."

"So I see," she said with a slight smile and then walked over to where her luggage lay on the bed. She rummaged through her back and grabbed her nighttime stuff and headed through the bathroom. "I'll changed in the bathroom... holy cow, it's as big as the bedroom."

Harry chuckled as he watched Hermione close the door behind her. He was happy he was here with her instead of Ashley. Granted, when he booked this trip he thought they were going to be lots and lots of sex, but... this was just as good...maybe even better.

He quickly changed for bed, slipping on a white cotton shirt and a pair of pajama pants, before walking to the bathroom door. "Safe to come in?" he asked as he heard running water.

"Yeah," her muffled voice said through the door.

Harry walked in to see her at the sink brushing her teeth and he walked up to her, placing his bathroom kit that held his toothpaste, toothbrush and such. "Can I squeeze in?" he asked as he grabbed his brush and toothpaste.

Since her mouth was full she just moved slightly to the side and watched him squeeze a glob of toothpaste on his brush, before he went at it. They both grinned at each other as they brushed and Harry made Hermione almost choke when he stuck his toothpaste covered tounge at her. The took turns spiting and rinsing and when they were both done Harry immediately pulled her in his arms and hugged her tight as he lifted her off the floor.

"Harry," she laughed. "What in the..."

"Thank you," he said softly in her ear. "Thank you for being here with me."

She smiled softly and returned the hug, nuzzling her face against his neck. "I don't want to be anywhere else."

He smiled as he let her down gently. "Ready to hit the hay?"

"Yes," she moaned sleepily as she leaned against his chest. "I'm so tired."

He sighed as he wrapped his arms around her. "Me too," he said and then started to shuffle his way out of the bathroom with her still in his arms.

Hermione giggled the whole way as she held tightly to him as she shimmied backwards towards the bed. He felt so good and warm, she didn't want to let him go. "You want the right side like always?" she heard him murmur against her hair.

"Sure," she mumbled.

He kissed her temple and leaned back before pulling down the comforter. "Crawl in."


Her body was about to collapse so she gladly obeyed and smiled when he tucked her in. Instead of walking around to his side he crawled over her, stopping to give her a kiss on the cheek, before he shimmied under the covers sighing in content. "This bed is like sleeping on a cloud. It's incredible."

"Mmmm, I know....I'm going to sleep good tonight. Tomorrow morning, we hit the pool, because I need a tan."

The image of Hermione in a bikini came into his mind before he could even try to block it out. He was going to be in hell tomorrow and loving every minute of it. Who says you can't enjoy a good female body in a swimsuit... even if it was your best friend? "Sounds good, Hermione. See you in the morning."

"Sleep well, Harry," she said and then the room magically was enveloped in darkness and the two fell fast asleep... both dreaming about each other.