Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Four of Hearts by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Four of Hearts

Harrys Mistress

Hey guys, it's me. Sorry I've been MIA, but you know the drill. Crazy busy and to top it all off, I got a messed up computer. Well, Four of Hearts is drawing to a close and I'm starting to wrap things up. It was a great ride and I enjoyed it with all of you. This update is fairly long. I have a less busy couple of weeks than normal, so I'm going to try and finish this story soon, before my schedule piles up again. Hope everyone is great! Love ya!

Harrys Mistress

XXXXXXXX

Chapter 23

Harry woke up to the same wonderful feeling of something warm pinning him down to the mattress. He lifted his hips like he did the morning before and heard the same giggle as well. He opened his eyes and saw Hermione looking down at him once more, with her perfect breasts only covered by triangles cloth from her swimsuit. This morning however, he was allowed to do what he so desperately wanted to do the previous morning.

He lifted his head off the mattress and nuzzled his face between her breasts, causing Hermione to let out a rush of breath. "Harry…"

He grinned and started to trail kisses up her neck until he was now sitting up with Hermione straddling his waist. "I wanted so badly to do that the first morning," he murmured in her ear. "It felt good to know I was allowed to do it this time."

Hermione smiled as she wrapped her arms tightly around him. "I wish you did it the first time and we wouldn't have wasted a whole day."

Harry suddenly flipped her onto her back causing her to laugh in surprise. "Let's not waste another second then," he said and kissed her thoroughly on the mouth.

Hermione moaned as his tongue swept into her mouth and let Harry continue kissing her with his talented lips, before finally pushing him away. "Harry, I woke you up so we could go to the beach."

"Mmm, later," he said bending down for another one.

"No, not later," Hermione said pushing him back. "If we don't go now, we'll never get up." She pushed him over on his back and gave him a quick kiss. "Now get in your suits."

"But Hermione," he groaned in protest.

"No buts," she said as she got up from the bed. "This is our last day here, we have to check out at sunset and I want to enjoy every drop of sunshine with you today. So get on your trunks and meet me outside."

Harry opened his mouth to protest one last time, but Hermione was already walking out of the bedroom. He sighed as he collapsed his head onto the pillow; trying not to concentrate on how much pain he was in from wanting her.

Ten minutes later, Harry and Hermione were walking through the sand hand in hand towards the shore. Small cabanas were lined up along the shore, where people could lounge around in the shade, while enjoying the view of the surf. They found an empty one that was made for two, but the inside was bewitched to be larger than it looked from the outside.

Inside, there were two lounge chairs with a table in the middle, and beyond them was a mini bar with their very own bartender, along with a mini kitchen for when they were ready for lunch. Harry walked passed the kitchen, while Hermione was settling her things by her lounge chair. He looked passed through a curtain and grinned when he saw a small cot in the back. "That could definitely come in handy."

Harry then made his way back to the front and sat down on his lounge chair. "Pretty neat huh?"

Hermione sighed. "Gorgeous." She looked over at him and smiled. "Do we really have to leave tonight?"

He grinned and reached for her hand. "Hermione," he said and kissed her hand. "I would buy this place if that is what you want."

Hermione's heart ached at his words. "Oh Harry. You would, wouldn't you."

"In a heartbeat."

She smiled and her eyes shimmered with tears. "A simple visit back will do, love."

"I could live with that."

"Would you two care for a drink?"

Harry and Hermione both looked up at the bartender, an older wizard with kind eyes and a friendly smile. "A daiquiri would be great, how bout you Hermione?"

"Same for me."

"Two daiquiris coming right up," he said with a cheerful grin and walked back to the mini bar.

They spent the next hour, sipping on their drinks while they relaxed on their lounge chairs. Hermione was engulfed in her novel, while Harry just watched the surf and the wizards and witches that walked by.

"Hermy, I'm going in the ocean, care to join?"

Hermione looked up from her book. "Not if you call me Hermy."

He gave a little laugh. "Have it your way then." He gave her a wink. "Hermy."

Hermione's jaw dropped as he watched Harry stroll off to the shore. "Why that little…he's testing me." She sniffed and looked back at her book and pretended to read, why she tried not to care what Harry was doing. "I'm not going to go off and follow him like some…" She looked up from her book and her jaw dropped again.

Harry was standing near the surf talking to another witch. A pretty one in a skimpy bikini no less. "Well, we'll just see about that," she said as she threw down her book and got up from her chair. She tilted her chin up and walked proudly towards Harry, who was now making the little witch giggle with delight. The nerve of him.

Harry knew she was watching and he was counting on it. He grinned to himself when he saw her throw down her book. She was jealous…Merlin knows why, Hermione should know she was the love of his life, but…it was rather amusing. "Ah, Hermione," he said with a charming smile. "Decided to join me after all?"

Hermione glared at him. "I fancied a dip." She looked at the witch closely and her jaw dropped a third time when she recognized the witch from last night.

"Hermione," Harry said with a laugh. "This is Janet."

Hermione forced a smile when all she wanted was to turn around run off. "Yes," she said stiffly. "Of course, the woman from last night."

Janet smiled. "And from the look you're giving me now, I see Harry finally snagged you?"

Hermione blushed while Harry laughed. "I did indeed." He grabbed Hermione's hand. "Now if you'll excuse us, we both fancy a dip." Harry lugged her to the water without a response while Hermione was mumbling curses at him. "Anything wrong, love?"

Hermione stopped when they were only knee deep in the surf. "Yes, you can tell me why I shouldn't hex you right here and now."

"Because you love and adore me," he said and then quickly lifted her off his feet into his arms.

"Harry!" she shrieked as he carried her out to sea. "You barbarian! Let me go!"

"As the lady wishes."

"No, don't…ahhh!" Harry let go as she wished and she made a loud splash into the water. She resurfaced and angrily pushed back her hair. "Harry Potter, you are in big trouble, mister!"

Harry gathered her up in his arms. "I love it when you talk dirty, Mione."

"Oh, you!" She slapped his chest. "Can't I have a normal argument with you!"

"Sure, when we have one." He tapped her nose with his finger. "This isn't really an argument."

"Hah, speak for yourself," she said as she scowled and looked from him so she could keep a straight face.

"Okay," he said and then tripped her into the water.

This time Hermione came up laughing. "Oh, it is hard being mad at you, Harry. But it doesn't change the fact that your in trouble." She then launched herself at him and Harry laughed as he caught her and together they fell into the water.

The dunked, splashed for a good while, until finally they were too tired and called a truce. Harry sealed the truce with a kiss, bringing her close as he coaxed her with long lazy strokes of his tongue. They were kneeling in the water and Hermione wrapped her legs around his waist as the kiss turned fast and furious. "Hermione," Harry murmured against her lips as his hand found one of her breasts underwater.

Hermione tore her lips away from his mouth and seductively nipped at his earlobe. "Harry," she whispered as her hands slipped beneath his trunks and wrapped her fingers around his hard length, causing him to moan painfully. "Take me to the room."

"Too far," he groaned as he jerked his hips. "But there's a cot in the back of our cabana."

She grinned. "That'll do."

Harry never moved so fast. In seconds he pulled her out of the water, over to the sand, yelled a quick dismissal to the bartender and yanked through the curtain. They both fell into each other's arms and Hermione giggled as they tumbled into the small cot together. "Not very roomy, is it?" Hermione asked breathlessly as Harry's lips were attacking her neck.

"It's roomy enough for what I plan to do with you," he said as he pulled off her top.

She giggled. "I can hardly wait and see." She fiddled with the hem of his trunks. "I want these off."

"Dispose of them at your will," he said and was now devouring her breasts with his teeth and tongue.

Her fingers were tangled in his hair so she whispered the same spell she used last night, and his trunks disappeared. "That's better."

"I'm going to need those back eventually," he said with a bit of humor in his voice as his lips trailed down her stomach. "Mmm, you taste like sunshine and coconut."

She groaned when he slipped her bottoms down her legs. "Harry…"

He didn't bother teasing her, he wanted it just as badly as she did. His tongue flicked over her clit as his finger dove deep inside her. The sounds she made and the way her body shook was turning him on in away he never knew.

Hermione tugged his head up towards her, not wanting to come until he was inside her. "Harry, please."

"Baby," he breathed as he plunged inside her, burying his face against her neck. "I love you." They both started to move in long hard thrusts as they both held on tightly to one another.

Hermione lifted her hips to him over and over again as her body started to race towards ecstasy. She held his head tightly to her as she nuzzled her mouth against his ear. "I love you, too." She then locked her ankles around him and squeezed. That was enough to send them both tumbling over the edge.

Later, when Harry could finally feel a pulse, he kissed his girlfriends temple and held her close. "I would be perfectly content with spending the rest of the day here."

Hermione smiled lazily. "I wouldn't complain."

XXX

Ron stared into the amber narrow eyes that were peering back at him. He sat on the couch while he held up a small gray and white tabby kitten, whose small body was dangling in the air while his tail twitched back and forth. "Now, I know I can't speak to animals like Macey can, but you're going to listen anyway."

The kitten let out a short meow as he wiggled in his hands. "Stop squirming and listen, you. I'm giving you to Macey tomorrow and you better be cute and sweet to her." The kitten responded by reaching out with his paw and softly patting Ron's cheek, causing Ron to grin. "Yeah, kind of like that. You are pretty cute, I have to say."

"Talking to animals, Ron? I thought that was Macey's thing."

Ron looked up from the kitten to see Harry and Hermione standing in the middle of the den. "Hey guys, welcome back." He turned around the kitten so they could see him. "This is Macey's birthday present."

"Aww, he's so cute!" Hermione cooed as she picked him up and snuggled him to her chest.

"Where is Mace?" Harry asked as he scratched the kitten's ears.

"Spending the night in Dallas. She'll be back tomorrow." Ron grinned up at them. "So how was the trip?"

"A blast," Harry said with the same grin. "Right, Hermione?"

She buried her face into the kitten's fur to hide her flushed cheeks. "Mmm-hmm."

"I want to hear all about it," he said as he got up from the couch. "Why don't we order in tonight, maybe watch a few movies?"

"Sounds good," Hermione said as she handed the kitten back to Ron. "I'm going to hop in the shower."

"I think I'm going to do the same," Harry said. "Why don't you order the pizza, Ron."

"Okay, I'll meet you guys back down here then," he said. "Can I borrow Hedwig, Harry? Last time I used Pig for Pizza, he got too excited and he dropped the box on Macey's head. She wasn't too pleased."

Harry laughed. "Sure, go head," he said and then followed Hermione up the stairs.

"It's good to be home," Hermione said as they trudged up the stairs.

"Wore you out did I?" Harry said from behind her as he nuzzled her neck.

"Mmm, you sure did." She turned into his arms when they reached her bedroom door and kissed him softly. "Want to save water and share that shower with me?"

Harry grinned against her lips. "Anything to help nature," he said, playfully squeezing her ass with his hands.


Hermione giggled as the two of them tumbled into her room.