Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Four of Hearts by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Four of Hearts

Harrys Mistress

All right, here's another update. Fast, huh? Well, I figured I'd have to update one last time before I went out of town. So I won't be able to update again all week. Sorry. But here's this update so you guys can know what happens and how Hermione reacts. Hope you like!

Chapter 20

Hermione muffled a moan against his mouth, as her eyes closed and her brows lifted. She stood unmoving with her fingers digging into his shoulder, while Harry's lips continued to rub aggressively against hers. After the shock had passed, she felt her entire body start to melt against him, than finally returned the kiss with the same passion. Her fingers slipped inside his unruly hair and heard him moan in utter approval against her lips. She opened for him, wanting desperately to taste him, and felt a groan escape her throat when his tongue invaded.

While his hands were gently cupping her face, his mouth was rough, devouring her whole until he was fully satisfied. Only he never was. He couldn't get enough of her. He still couldn't quite believe he had his best friend pressed against a door while he ravished her with his mouth, yet, he couldn't imagine being with anyone else, but his Hermione. She tasted so sweet and knew she would taste just as delicious all over. He couldn't wait.

Someone knocked on the door, but both ignored it, as tongues and teeth clashed together. "Hermione," he whispered against her mouth, nipping at her lip. "Send him away."

Hermione had no idea who Harry was referring to at first, she could only think, feel and taste Harry. Only Harry. She heard her name, but it couldn't have been Harry since he was busy kissing her senseless. She then felt the vibration of the door when someone knocked again and finally remembered Greg. "Oh," she said breathlessly as she tore her mouth away. "I forgot about him."

"Hermione, are you all right?" his voice muffled through the door.

Since, Hermione left his mouth, he did the next best thing and ran tiny kisses along her neck. "Send him away," he whispered against her ear and nibbled gently on her earlobe. "Please, Hermione…"

She shivered and her eyes drifted close while she enjoyed the talented way Harry used his mouth. "Harry," she begged as she clutched handfuls of his hair and yanked his head up so she could look him in the eyes. She then surprised not only Harry, but herself when, she pulled him down for a long, hard kiss. "Give me five minutes."

He groaned and kissed her again. "Too long." He sipped at her lips. "He doesn't deserve a five minute explanation."

She moaned into his mouth when his tongue slid between her lips. "Good point. I'll be quick."

He grinned and finally backed away, watching her with satisfaction as she took a few steady breaths, before finally turning and opening the door. Harry slid behind the door and peeked through the peephole so he could watch, just in case he tried anything funny. "Hi," he heard Hermione said uneasily.

Gary had a suspicious look on his face. "What's going on, Hermione?"

"Nothing…well…something." Hermione sighed. "I actually don't feel very good."

By the look on Gary's face, Harry could tell he didn't by it.

"You don't feel very good?" he repeated.

"Yeah, um…a headache kind of came on at the last minute and…" Harry got anxious and gave Hermione a quick poke at her ribs, causing her to yelp. "Well, I better go lay down, see ya Gary," she said quickly and couldn't help but shriek when Harry yanked her back in. She giggled when he backed her up against the door again. "That wasn't very discreet."

"I was getting impatient." He linked fingers with hers and slowly lifted them above her head, pinning her hands down while he nuzzled her lips, teasing her slowly.

She smiled as she lifted her head towards his, but he only tilted back so they were just out of reach. "You asking for a death wish, Potter?"

He just grinned and then suddenly flipped her over so her stomach was now glued against the door. "Maybe," he whispered in her ear as he pressed his hard body against hers from behind. He took both her wrists in one hand so he could use his other to travel down her back. "I never got to tell you how beautiful you look tonight," he whispered between feather kisses he was planting all along her bare neck, while fingering the zipper of her lavender silk robe.

She shut her eyes as she felt her zipper slowly slid down her back, while his tongue flicked over her skin. "Harry," she begged, even though she didn't rightfully know what she was begging for. The dress fell and left a pool of silk at her feet and even though she couldn't see him, he knew he was feasting her with his eyes. She had on her sexiest bra and panties she owned…all silk and lace and she hoped he approved.

He approved all right. She was bloody perfect and that was just from behind, he couldn't wait to see her front. He turned her back around but instead of taking his full, he pressed up against her again, while letting her arms come back own. "You know how long I've wanted this?" he asked barely in a whisper.

She reached up and touched his rough cheek with her hand that was now free. "How long?"

"Longer than I realized." He turned his head and kissed the center of her palm. "I want to make love to you, Hermione."

Her heart ached at his words. "Harry…"

He kissed her softly, letting his lips absorb hers. "I want you naked under me." He sucked on her bottom lip. "I want to taste you, here…" He cupped a hand over one of her breasts and she gasped when his thumb brushed over her nipple. "And here." His other traveled down and let his finger lightly graze the small triangle of silk between her legs.

Her head fell to his shoulder with a slight moan. "Harry…"

"Will you let me, Hermione?" he murmured against her soft hair he pushed his finger more firmly against her.

"Yes," she gasped as she arched her hips against his hand. "Please, take me to bed."

"Mmm, in a minute." He flicked his wrist and Hermione's bra fell off of her and onto the floor. "I think I might have to have a quick taste."

Before she could comment, Harry took one of her breasts with his mouth, and Hermione replied with a satisfying moan. Her fingers tangled in his hair again as he felt his tongue caress and his teeth scrap over her sensitive breasts, then cried out his name when he gave her other one just as much attention. Her breath was jagged and her knees grew weak, but she managed to stand on her feet as he flicked his tongue over her nipple. She felt his hand travel over her naked hip…wait a minute, when did he remove her panties? Damn…he was good.

Harry dropped to his knees, placing tiny kisses over her flat stomach, stopping a moment to dip his tongue into her cute belly button. He could already make out her sweet scent and knew she was going to taste just as sweet. He lifted her right leg and draped it over his right shoulder, then began sucking lightly on her inner thigh. He felt her fingers frantically tugging at his hair and Merlin he loved it.

She felt his hot breath against her swollen flesh, but noticed he wasn't doing anything so she looked down to see him staring up at her. They stared at each other…she didn't know how long, but it was so intense that by the time he finally flicked his tongue inside her, she was already close to bursting with pleasure. He brought her up to the brink with just his mouth alone, sucking and plunging with his tongue until finally her world shattered. Her one leg she was standing on, finally gave out and she started to slide down the door.

Harry caught her before she hit the floor and supported her with his own body. He nuzzled her neck as he waited for her to get back her bearings. "You okay?"

Her arms were like jelly but she managed to wrap them around his neck. "Harry…that was amazing."

He grinned against her neck and then kissed it. "So were you. You responded so easily to me."

"That mouth of yours is too talented for your own good," she mumbled into his chest.

He chuckled and kissed the crown of her head. "C'mere." He bent down slightly and then cradled her in his arms. "Let's get to the bed." He nipped her lips. "I'm anxious to try out that mirror."