Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Four of Hearts by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Four of Hearts

Harrys Mistress

Okay guys, I should have probably posted this sooner. I know theres a lot of them and its confusing, I can' teven write without my cheat sheet. I thought I'd post it so everyone can know who is who and who belongs to whom.

Harry and Hermione's kids:

Sirius James: Sixteen, turning seventeen and starting his seventh year. Black hair, green eyes. Exact replica of Harry.

Lilly Ann: Almost sixteen and starting her sixth year at Hogwarts, also has black hair and green eyes.

Samantha May(Sammy) Eleven years old and starting her first year at Hogwarts. Only family who has red hair(got her looks from her grandmother, Lily Potter)

Dylan Michael

Jason Thomas

Eight years old, brown hair green eyes. They are hellions and look up to their Uncle Fred and George.

Macey and Ron's kids:

Bradley Mason: Also starting seventh year with Sirius, they are best friends. Light brown hair and blue eyes.

Kennedy Ann: Starting her sixth year with Lily, red hair green eyes and secretly dating Sirus Potter.

Matthew George:Just turned eleven, starting his first year with Sammy Potter. Dusty brown hair, hazel eyes.

Margot Elizabeth

Gabrial Raine

Identical twins, red hair blue eyes. Constantley bicker with the Potter twins.

*Ginny and Draco have three kids two daughters 4 and 11, and seventeen year old Shane. Ginny and Draco went on vacation by themselves. Molly Weasley has the girls.

So there you have it. A little cheat sheet if you get confused!!