Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Four of Hearts by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Four of Hearts

Harrys Mistress

YAY!! My laptop is being so good! Good enough for me to write another update. I actually wrote all of this at work today during my breaks and lunch. I missed writing so much and my pen was constantly moving. Anyway, still haven't gotten my computer yet, but hopefully I'll update again soon. My plan is to finish this one next, then I'll concentrate on Circle of Friends. SO don't plan on seeing an update from that one yet. Four of Hearts is almost over. Still have a lot to wrap up, but it's almost ending time. Anyway, enjoy guys! And thank you SO much for being so patient and understanding. It means a whole lot!

Chapter 22

It was three 'o clock and Ron was lying in bed wide-awake. The moonlight streamed in from the window and Macey slept soundly beside him. She looked good dressed in moonlight. She was lying on her stomach and the sheets were bunched up around her waist, exposing her bare shoulders and back. She looked breathtaking.

They had been lovers only a few days and he couldn't get enough of her. It wasn't a personal relationship; it was a relationship that only existed in the bedroom. Whenever they left the house for errands or personal reasons, they took care of it alone. When they were alone in the privacy of their own house, they couldn't keep their hands off each other.

It was what she wanted and from what happened to her and her ass of an ex-boyfriend, he didn't blame her. But he wanted more. He wanted to walk through Diagon Alley with her, with their fingers linked. He wanted to take her to dinner and wine and dine her, then take her back and seduce her until she was naked and willing. He wanted everything with her that he didn't have and he was determined to get it. He just needed to show her what they were both missing.

He rolled towards her, pulling her close as he started to run kisses along her bare shoulder. He grinned when she sighed and stretched lazily under the sheets. She didn't wake up yet, so he continued his journey over to the nape of her neck, brushing her long locks away so her soft skin was more exposed to him. He heard her giggle when he ran his tongue along the small of her back. He knew that was her ticklish spot.

"Ron?" she finally said as she rolled over on her back.

"It sure as hell better be," he said as he loomed over her.

She smiled as she opened up for him. "Of course it is my other lover is currently detained."

"Very funny," he said as he nuzzled her neck.

Macey yelped when he nicked her skin with his teeth. "Jealous are we?"

"Not at all." He then filled her completely with one fluid thrust, causing her back to arch off the bed. "At the moment, you're mine." And always will be.

She let out a satisfying moan as she wrapped her long limbs around him. "Whatever you say," she whispered and waited for him to move, but he was still buried deep inside her, completely still. She blinked her eyes open and looked up to see him staring at her, almost as if he was trying to find her soul. It made her nervous. "Ron…"

"Shhh," he whispered and then kissed her softly.

Every muscle in her body melted away as Ron kissed her tenderly. She couldn't help but fall into it as she circled her arms around his broad shoulders. As their lips and tongue caressed in slow smooth strokes, Ron finally began to move, matching the same lazy motion.

Ron reached up and grabbed her hands, linking their fingers together. He pinned them above her head and rested his forehead against hers as they continued to rise and fall with each other. Their eyes never broke contact as he slid in and out of her in a painfully slow pace.

"Ron," she pleaded as she lifted her hips, desperately wanting him to go faster.

Instead he slowed his pace even more as he buried his face against her neck. "Macey," he murmured in her ear. "Let it go, baby."

Macey opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out, except for a strangled moan as she felt her orgasm suddenly burst through her, shattering her entire body, right down to her very soul.

Ron fell with her, shuddering with release as he buried himself deep inside her one last time, before finally collapsing on top of her. He only had enough energy to kiss her neck, and then shifted his head until it rested comfortably against her chest.

Macey didn't say anything as she blinked back her tears while she held him tight. God. Oh, god, oh god, oh god, oh god. What was happening?? She couldn't do this; she couldn't give her heart away again so easily. Scratch that…she could. If she wanted to, she could easily fall for Ronald Weasley. The question was should she allow herself to let him hold her heart in his hands?

She let out a shaky breath as she closed her eyes. She wouldn't think about it right now. She was tired and completely sated from Ron's loving and all she wanted to do was fall into a dreamless sleep as she held him. He was still inside her and together they were one. The feeling was wonderful and she didn't want it to end. Maybe. Just maybe…it didn't have to.

XXXX

Ron smiled as he began to wake up the next morning. He stretched beneath the sheets and reached over for Macey, but patted warm empty sheets instead. He opened his eyes to see that he was in fact alone, but then he heard the shower running in the bathroom and was relieved that she hadn't run off. He rolled over on his back and grinned foolishly at the ceiling. No matter how many times they made love, it managed to get better and better every time. Of course, they never really made love until last night.

They had sex in almost every room in the house in almost every kind of way, but last night…that was a first and he'd be damned sure it wasn't the last. Maybe he'd convince her to go to lunch or something today. He had to make it casual as possible, so she wouldn't freak out. He flew the covers off and padded his way to the bathroom naked, slipped into the bathroom quietly and quickly flipped back the curtain.

Macey shrieked at the top of her lungs and tried to cover herself with her hands. Ron chuckled. "A little too late to be modest, babe."

"Ron!" she exclaimed slapping his arm as he joined her. "You scared me to death!"

He pulled her wet slick body close to his. "That was my intention."

"Ron," she groaned when he began sucking on her neck "I don't have time to…Oh Merlin, that feels good."

He grinned as he peered down at her. "Don't have time for what?" he asked as he cupped one of her breasts with his hand. "For this?"

Macey gasped when she felt his finger slip inside of her. She was already wet and ready for him. No one had ever affected her the way he did. "I have…oh god, deeper…"

"You have what?" he asked as he obliged, then pressed his thumb on her clit.

She groaned as she arched against his hand. "Lunch…plans," she managed to say as she felt herself start to explode. Then…he stopped.

"Lunch plans?" he asked.

Her eyes flew open. "Ron, for the love of Merlin, don't stop!"

He ignored her and even pulled his fingers out. "With who?"

"Ron," she groaned. "Just friends."

"Oh."

"Ron, what's wrong?" she asked when he noticed the look in his eyes. He almost looked disappointed.

"Huh? Oh, nothing," he said as he tried his best to not look disappointed. "Just thought maybe we could get a bite to eat."

"Oh?" she asked and swallowed the lump in her throat.

"Yeah, but if you already have plans, it's no big deal." He kissed her and then shimmied past her so he could get under the spray. "So, who are you going to lunch with?"

"Um…just my American friends. Sarah Beth and all them."

He looked at her with one brow lifted. "Really?"

"Yeah, we're trying to have lunch once a month and since they can't afford a quick trip to London, I offered to Apparate over there." Truth was, she called them for an emergency lunch. She really needed some girl on girl conversation to try and figure this out.

He pushed back wet strands of hair from his face. "You guys going to Friebirds?"

She grinned. "As a matter of fact we are."

"Will you bring me one back for me?"

"Depends."

"On what?"

"On whether you come back here and finish what you started or not. You left me sexually frustrated over here."

He grinned. "Well, by all means." He backed her up against the tile wall. "Let me accommodate you."

Macey tilted back her head and groaned when he knelt in front of her. So maybe she'd be a little late for lunch...her friends would understand.