Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Four of Hearts by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Four of Hearts

Harrys Mistress

Chapter 24

The famous trio was sprawled out on the only couch, with Ron and Harry both at the ends and Hermione in the middle. Her head laying on Harry's lap and her feet were stretched out on Ron's legs with a large quilt draped over her. Harry was casually stroking her hair with his visible hand while his other hand was petting the kitten that was snuggling with Hermione underneath the blanket. Occasionally, his hand ventured elsewhere.

"French Kiss!" a voice exclaimed in the dark. "I'm glad I came home early, I love this movie."

Harry and Hermione tilted their heads up to see Macey in the dark and Ron leapt up from his seat. "Macey, what are you doing here?"

"Well, it's good to see you too," she said as she dropped her bags. "I decided to come home early." She sat on the love seat and kicked off her shoes. "Welcome back guys, how was the trip?"

"Great," they both said as they made sure to keep the kitten hidden.

She sighed as she leaned back in her chair. "Man, I'm tired. The gang took me out for my birthday and…" Mace was cut off by a high pitch squeak. "What was that?"

"Er…what?" Ron asked nervously. "I didn't hear anything."

"It sounded like a kitten," she said getting suspicious.

"Kitten? Nah couldn't be a kitten. Why don't you go and unpack and…"

The kitten meowed again and this time squirmed under the covers. Harry tried to keep it still but it was too late, Macey had seen it. She got up and flung the covers off of Harry and Hermione to see the tab kitten blinking up at her. "Oh," she breathed.

Ron sighed as he got up from the couch. "You weren't suppose to see him till tomorrow," he explained.

Macey picked up the kitten and curled it to her chest. "You…You got me a kitten, Ron?"

"Yeah," he said getting embarrassed. "It was nothing really."

The kitten meowed and licked her chin, causing her to giggle. "He's so cute." She then placed him back on the couch and turned to Ron. "Can I speak with you?"

"Er…sure," he said as he followed her to the room.

As soon as the doors closed Harry and Hermione went to each other and their lips met in a passionate kiss. Hermione giggled against his mouth as they both tumbled on to the sofa.

Ron closed the door behind him and turned to Macey. "Look, I know it's kind of a personal gift and everything, but I wanted to…" His words were muffled when Macey backed him against the door and attacked his mouth with hers. His brows lifted in shock, but as soon as he recovered he kissed her back urgently. He groaned into her mouth as their tongues rubbed together and frantically rolled her so her back was now press against the door. She was all over him. Her fingers were lost in his hair and one leg was lifted up as she arched her hips against his. "Mace," he groaned as he attacked her neck. "If I knew…this was the reaction I'd get from you…I would have gotten you a damn kitten sooner."

She groaned out a laugh as she clenched her fingers tight on his hair. "Ron," she gasped as she tugged on his hair so she could run kisses all over her face. "You are…the sweetest guy…you bought me a kitten…Ron, please…I missed being with you."

"What about Harry and Hermione?" he asked even though he was already hiking up her denim mini skirt.

"I don't care," she groaned and slipped a hand through the waistband of his sweat pants, cupping his already hard length.

Ron moaned her name and then shocked her, and even himself, when he ripped her panties in two. "Merlin, I missed this," he murmured against her lips as he slipped two fingers into her wet folds. "Two days have felt like two years."

"Ron," she groaned, bucking her hips against his fingers and frantically tugging down his pants. "Inside...I want you inside of me now."

Ron removed his fingers and gripped her hips, yanking her up high. Macey wrapped her long legs around him and Ron entered her in one hard thrust causing both of them to moan in pleasure. Ron buried his face against her neck, sucking and nipping at her skin as he drove himself into her in an animalistic thrust. One hand was cupping her ass and slipping his finger into her from behind, while the other was pulling down her tank top so he could play with her breasts.

Macey's fingers found his hair again and she held on tight as she matched him thrust for thrust. "Oh God," she gasped as she felt her orgasm creeping closer. "Faster. Ron, faster."

He grunted as he plunged inside her harder and faster, causing her hips to bang against the door. He was very glad she put a permanent silencing spell on her room, because Hermione and Harry would have had a good idea what exactly they were doing. "Mace," he gasped and bit her neck hard as he felt himself about to explode.

Macey locked her ankles together and squeezed hard and the friction was the sweetest torture Ron had ever endured and it was enough to make him come. Macey started to buck and scream as her orgasm hit her hard, while Ron shuddered and kept his pace as he rode out his own until finally he emptied himself inside her.

Ron held them both up for as long as he could, until his knees buckled and they slid to the floor. He rolled over until his back was against the door and she was straddling his lap with her face pressed against his neck. He was still buried deep inside of her. "Mace?"

Macey shook her head and leaned back to look at him. "Ron. That was…"

"I know," he said softly and then kissed her. "I plan on doing that to you a lot ya know."

She smiled. "Do you?"

"I do." He then cupped her cheek and looked deeply into her eyes. "I also plan on being the only guy for you."

Macey felt her heart fly up to her throat. "Ron, I.."

"I know you're scared, baby," he said as he ran his hands down her tousled hair. "I'll give you time, but I'm not letting you go. I know you've been hurt and I fully know I wasn't your first." He kissed her again, softly and seductively. "But I plan on being your last."

Macey's eyes softened and all her doubts and fears melted away in an instant. "Okay," she said with a smile.

"Okay?" he repeated brows lifted.

She kissed him and hugged him tight. "Okay."

Ron sighed in relief as he tightened his hold on her. "I love you, Macey."

Mace sobbed as she buried her face against his neck. "Oh Ron," she cried as she kissed his neck, then his cheek and all over his face until she finally met with his lips. "I love you, too."