Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Four of Hearts by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Four of Hearts

Harrys Mistress

Hey guys! I know this is kind of quick, but don't worry I'm not posting ALL the Epilogue at once, because it's going to be kind of long. I know a lot of you asked to see the double wedding, but I was already in the middle of working on the epilogue, so sorryL But this is just as good, I promise. I hope you like what I wrote so far! This is the first part and there will probably be three to four. Enjoy!

XXXXX

Epilogue Part 1

"We must be insane to think we can actually pull this off," Harry sighed and then quickly ducked when one of his wife's blouses flew over his head.

The blouse fell neatly into the suitcase that was laid out on their king size bed. His wife smiled at him as clothes, both hers and his, flew across the room. "Honey, it'll be fine." She avoided a flying skirt and walked over to him. "We need this vacation. All of us do."

"I know," he sighed as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. "And it will be a blast I'm sure, but…there's so many of us!"

Hermione chuckled as she patted his cheek. "It's been almost twenty years and you're not use to it yet?"

He gave her an annoyed look. "You know what I mean. I mean, it's not just our kids…that's a big number in itself, but the Weasley's, not to mention Draco and Ginny's boy…still can't believe you're letting him go."

Hermione laughed at her pouting husband. "Now Harry, he is Erin's boyfriend."

"She's too young to be dating," he grumbled as he folded his arms around his chest. "She's only turning fifteen this year and Shane's starting his seventh year. He's a little older don't you think? And Lily's older than Erin and she isn't seeing anyone."

"Oh Harry," she laughed. "She's been seeing Bradley Weasley since the day she was born."

He smiled at that and couldn't help but laugh softly. "Yeah, I know…but they aren't dating yet and hopefully not till Christmas."

She rolled her eyes and walked away so she could continue with her packing. "I can't believe you and Ron have a pool going."

"We also have one going for Sirius and Kennedy. I think it will take them a bit longer." He gave his wife a grin. "Sure you don't want to join the pool?"

She laughed. "Positive."

He walked up behind her and slid his arms around her waist, giving her a soft kiss on the neck. "Can you believe we're going back to the island where it all started?"

She giggled and turned around. "I can't believe we didn't head back sooner." She kissed him on the nose. "This was worth the wait though."

"I was thinking maybe we could head back to that cave?" he suggested as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh dear, the cave," she said as she let out a breathless laugh. "We never did finish what we started there, did we?"

"Sure didn't," he nipped her lips. "I don't know how we're going to managed to have any time to ourselves, but…"

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Harry and Hermione both jumped at the high pitch scream that echoed through the house. "That's Erin," Harry said with a sigh. "Merlin knows what its about." He gave his wife a kiss. "I'll go see."

Harry left his wife and headed over to the west wing of the house, where all the kid's rooms were. It was complete chaos as his kids were running in and out of their rooms as they hurried to get pack. "You guys better hustle!" Harry yelled as he made his way to Erin's room. "The portkey goes off in one hour!"

"Out of my way, out of my!" Lily Ann Potter said breathlessly as she headed towards one of the bathrooms, but a shorter girl with red hair, which she obviously inherited from Harry's mother, beat her to it. Samantha May definitely had a lot of spunk. "No! Sammy, I need to get in there!" Lily exclaimed as she bang on the door.

"Snooze you loose, Lily!" the eleven year old yelled from inside. "Nature calls!"

Lilly growled in frustration and than turned to Harry. "Daddy!"

He held up his hands. "Hey, don't look at me. In this family you have to be quick."

Another shriek interrupted from the end of the hall. "Daaaad! Why aren't you here yet! I screamed as loud as I could!"

"Oh...right sorry!" he exclaimed as he ran to Erin's room whom she shared with Sammy. "What's the prob…oof!"

Erin's long brown hair trailed behind her as she ran to her dad and flung her arms around him. "Make it go away! Make it go away!"

Harry looked over his daughter's shoulder to see a very familiar python curled up at the end of her unmade bed. "Not again," he mumbled and then yelled, "SIRIUS JAMES POTTER!"

Moments later a boy who resembled the younger version of Harry Potter stuck his head in the room. "Hey…what are you middle naming me for?"

Harry just looked at him sternly as Erin still clung to him whimpering and then pointed to the bed where Sirius' pet snake, Sylvester, was coiled up taking a snooze.

"Oh," he said as he bit his lap and Harry could tell he was trying not to smile. "Er…Sorry Dad."

"Sirius, I've told you to keep him in your room."

"You tell him to come in my bed!" Erin cried. "I know you do!"

Sirius, who also was given the talent of talking to snakes, rolled his eyes. "Come off it, Erin, I did it like one time. It's not my fault that Sly finds it amusing when you scream like a little girl." Sirius picked up Sly and put it around his neck. "I promise Dad I've told him not to do it."

"Well, tell him again, or I will tell him I'll skin him alive next time he does it," he said in annoyance. "I can't stand Erin screaming like that…it gives me a headache."

Erin gasped as she pulled away from him. "Daddy!"

"Well…sorry honey, but you have a very loud high pitch scream."

She rolled her eyes and then glared at her older brother. "You keep that thing away from me."

"Hey Eriiiiin."

Erin, Harry and Sirius turned to see two identical eight-year old boys standing in the doorway. Both had the same exact messy brown hair, both had the exact same color eyes…and both could be little hellions when they wanted to be. Erin scowled at them. "What?"

"You're boooyfriend is here," they both chimed at the same time playfully batted their eyes and swoon like a girl. Sirius snickered at their antics.

Erin gasped and she beamed brightly. "He's here! Oh! I must go and…"

"Not so fast," Harry said and grabbed her arm before she could frolic off.

"But, Daddy…"

"You still have some packing to do, Erin," he told her as he pulled her back into her room. "Finish up first, THEN you can go see him."

Her shoulders slumped. "Fine," she grumbled and turned her back to go.

"You all packed?" Harry asked Sirius as they left Erin's room.

"Yep. I just need to put this one back in it's cage."

"And you two," Harry said pointing down at his two youngest kids, Dylan and Jason

"Yes, Dad?" they both said.

"Don't talk at the same time, it gives your dad the creeps."

"Sorry," they both said with a chuckle.

He sighed. "Are you guys done packing? Is there anything your mother and I need to help you guys with?"

"Dad, we're almost nine years old," Dylan exasperated.

"Yeah, dad," Jason chimed in. "I think we're old enough to pack by ourselves."

"If you say so, but I also want to talk to you guys about this trip. No pranks okay. Try to contain yourself as best as you can." Dylan and Jason…unfortunately…looked up to their Uncle Fred and Uncle George.

They both held up their right hand and looked up at him. "We promise."

"And try to get along with Margot and Gabby."

They both groaned at the names of Macey and Ron's youngest girls, who also happened to be twins, but were a year younger than his twins. Everyone was shocked enough when Dylan and Jason were born, twins didn't run in his family, neither Hermione's. They sure did in Ron's family, therefore, Margot Elizabeth and Gabriel Raine were born. Both red hair and blue eyes…he had to admit he held a soft spot for them, they were pretty cute.

The boys, however, were not out of their, 'girls are gross' stage and neither were the girls, so they teased each other constantly whenever they could. He knew though deep down they were friends and his boys wouldn't seriously let anything happened to them. Not too long ago, Macey and Hermione took the twins to the park and his wife had told him that another boy had pushed little Margot down on the ground to beat her to the slide. Apparently, Jason and Dylan were the only ones allowed to tease the Weasley twins, because they both body tackled the scrawny little muggle to the ground. He had never been so proud.

"Promise me," he repeated to them again this time more sternly. "Or I'll make your mother read, Hogwarts, A History to you one night."

Jason and Dylan both gasped and straightened right up. "We promise!" they both said again and flew off into their rooms.

Harry chuckled softly as he turned around but he swallowed his laughter when he saw his wife standing in the hallway. "Honey, how are you?" he said brightly as he walked over to her and kissed her cheek. "Ready to go?"

"So that's how you get them to behave," she said slyly and then punched his arm. "You threaten them with my book reading."

"Sorry, Hermione," Harry said as he rubbed his arm. "You know the twins though, they can't sit still for five seconds."

She pondered this for a moment than shrugged. "Eh, that's okay, I use the same thing when I want something from the girls. I just threaten them a different way."

He looked at her suspiciously. "In what way exactly?"

She grinned. "I say that I'd make you tell them one of your old war stories."

"Hey, I conquered the dark lord, they should be proud of that."

She chuckled. "Yes, dear," she said as she patted his cheek. "And they are…but you tell them the stories so much, they could repeat it word for word."

Harry put a hand over his heart and pretended to look hurt. "Ouch."

She giggled as she wrapped her arms around his waist. "They do like one story though."

"Yeah? Which one is that?" he asked with a grin.

"The one where we went back in time and saved Buckbeak and Sirius." She gave him a little kiss. "They think it's romantic how we rode Buckbeak together…and how you saved me from the Dementors."

"Really…well, I don't blame them. That is a pretty good story." He then leaned down and kissed his wife softly on the lips, before sliding his tongue into her mouth tasting her deeply. Even after all these years, he still couldn't get enough of her. He loved this woman more than anything in the world.

"Ew, gross," Samantha said as she came out of her room. "Do you two really have to do that in our wing?"

Harry and Hermione split apart and watched their daughter walk between them and disappear around the corner. They both shared a laugh. "Maybe this isn't the best place," Harry said with a smile. "I'll meet you downstairs. I have to have a little chat with Shane Malfoy before we head out."

"You be nice!" Hermione yelled after him as he walked away.

"Yeah, yeah," he grumbled and headed down the windy stairs to the den where he knew Shane would be waiting. He liked Shane a whole lot, but if he ever did anything to hurt his daughter, he would seriously pay. They would just have to have a little man to man chat before they left. Nothing wrong with that.