Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Four of Hearts by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Four of Hearts

Harrys Mistress

Hey guys. I know, I know it took me a little longer, but this last two weeks have been nuts. First of all, you have to understand that after work the last thing I want to do is write. I'm so tired that all I want to do is sit on my butt and watch TV. I'm on my feet all day and it's not fun. Also, my computer has been giving me A LOT of trouble and when I would try to write it would act up to the point were I'd get so frustrated I'd give up. So it took me two weeks for an update, but it's a good one! So I hope it's worth the wait. Thanks again guys for waiting!

Chapter 21

"This is hardly fair," Hermione said as Harry gently laid her on the bed.

"What's that?" he asked looming over her.

"Well," she said running her hands up and down his chest. "You finally got me naked…under you, but…you're still fully clothed." She gave him a devilish grin. "Where's the justice in that?"

"What do you plan to do about it?" he asked as he lazily grazed the slop of her breast with his finger.

"One or two things," she said slyly and ran her hands over her body whispering something Harry couldn't quite make out.

Harry felt a draft and looked down to see that he was now just as naked as she. "Hermione!" he exclaimed in shock as he stared at her. "Warn me next time, will ya?"

She giggled as she leaned up and rolled him on his back and straddled his hips. "Told you I was getting better at wandless magic."

Amused, Harry grinned as he placed his hands on her slim waist. "So you did." He slid them up her ribcage and then cupped both breasts with his hands. "You got me naked now, what do you plan to do to me?"

"Let's just say I start here." She leaned down kissed his lips softly, nipping at his bottom lip before sliding her tongue into his mouth. She felt his fingers get lost in her hair as he returned the kiss with just as much passion and urgency as she. She moved her mouth down his neck, taking her time to kiss every inch of his skin, as she traveled down her body. She flicked a tongue across one of his nipples and smiled to herself when Harry let out a throaty moan.

She was killing him. Torturing him with her full mouth and velvety tongue. His eyes looked up to the ceiling and the view of her backside covering him was almost too much to handle. He watched his large hands swoop down the arch of her back as she continued to kiss and lick her way down. "Hermione," he pleaded as he lifted his hips. "Please…"

Feeling she tortured him enough, she finally moved her mouth until it was inches above his erection. Her eyes flickered up to his as she ran a finger down her shaft and enjoyed watching him groan and thrash just over one simple touch. She flicked out her tongue, swirling the tip before she slowly took him in her mouth.

"Ah, sweet Merlin," Harry sighed when she took him in slowly inch-by-inch. He clenched the sheets with his fists as he couldn't look anywhere but up in the mirror, watching her head bob up and down in a slow steady pace. She was good at it, almost too good, and if she didn't stop now the night would be over way too soon. "Hermione." He gripped handfuls of her hair and gently tugged until she had no choice but to pull away.


Hermione frowned as she let him pull her up to his face. "I was hardly done, Potter."

Harry groaned and brought her head down for a long hard kiss, leaving them both breathless. "If you didn't stop, I would have lost it."

"That's generally the idea, Harry," she said with a giggle and nipped at his chin.

Harry rolled her on her back so now he was nestled between her legs. "I want to be inside you when I cum." He ran kisses all along her face, then her lips, pouring all his feelings and emotions into it. "I don't think I can wait another second."

"Yes," she sighed wrapping her long limbs around him. "I want you inside me."

"Hermione," he groaned and then slid into her in one smooth thrust of his hips. He buried his face in her throat, keeping as still as he could while he concentrated on the feel of her surrounding him. She fit like a glove, as if she were made for him.

She wrapped her legs tighter around him, then lifted her hips up to his, urging him to move. "Harry, please…"

On a groan, he crushed his mouth to hers and then started a slow and steady pace. Their hands found each other and linked as Harry lifted them to the iron headboard. Together they held on as they met each other, thrust for thrust, riding that glorious rush that sent them higher and higher. Harry's mouth found one of her breasts, never breaking the rhythm, and Hermione cried out in pleasure.

"Faster, Harry," she groaned as she arched her neck, taking a look at the mirror. She watched Harry pump into her again and again, faster and faster through the mirror and the sight was more arousing than she ever expected. With that, her orgasm swept through her, causing her to gasp and shake violently beneath him as she came long and hard.

Harry groaned as he emptied himself inside her after one more hard thrust. He collapsed on top of her as his breaths were ragged and his heart beat frantically against his chest. Their fingers that were clenching the rails became limp and Hermione lazily warped her arms around him. Harry laid his heavy head on her chest as he tried to concentrate on breathing in and out. He had never experienced anything like that before. He had no idea it could be that way.

"Harry?" she asked as she lazily strummed her fingers through his hair.

"Hmmm."

"You asleep?"

"I don't know," he mumbled. "But if I am, I hope I never wake up."

She smiled and held him close. "That was amazing. Can we do that again?"

He found the strength to smile. "Sure. Just let me get my heart rate back to normal and we'll go another round."

She giggled and kissed the top of his head. "I do love you, Harry."

Harry stilled and his eyes flew open. Suddenly, he had the strength to lift his head and he looked down at her with wide eyes. "You do?"

"Harry." She framed his face with her hands. "Do you think I would have done that with you if I wasn't?"

He opened his mouth, then shut it…then opened it, then shut it again. He finally sighed and made himself talk. "I don't know, I just…." He shook his head. "No one has ever said that to me before."

Hermione's eyes softened. "What about Ashley?"

He shrugged. "Never said it. I guess she was waiting for me to say it, but I couldn't say something that wasn't true." He lifted a hand and grabbed one of hers that was cradling his face. "Truth was, I was in love with somebody else." He kissed the center of her palm. "I was in love with you." He sighed as he looked at her softly and then kissed her. "Only I didn't know it until now."

"Oh Harry," she cried and then pulled him down for another kiss. "I'm ready for round two when you are."

He grinned against her lips. "Okay." He then made her shriek out a laugh when he rolled over on his back and then brought her up so she was straddling him again. "But I want to have full access of the mirror this time."

XXXX

"I'm famished," Hermione said as she opened the refrigerator door later that night. "Good thing I made extra sandwiches today."

Harry, who was dressed in only a pair of jeans that weren't even buttoned, hopped onto the counter. "Seems to me the both of us were too busy trying to make the other person jealous to think about food at the party."

She gave him a look as she tossed the saran wrapped turkey sandwich at him. "And who says I was trying to make you jealous?"

He grinned as he took the soft drink she held to him then watched her jump up onto the counter in front of him. She only wore his shirt that she had made disappear only a few hours ago and when they decided to raid the kitchen, she said the same spell and he watched as his shirt appeared on her body. Merlin, he loved this woman. "Are you denying it?" he asked finally as he took his first bite.

Hermione sniffed and lifted up her chin. "No," she said firmly. "Because I was."

"I'm flattered." He took a sip of his Diet Coke. "Course, I was trying to make you jealous and, Janet was actually helping me."

Herminone scowled. "Janet?"

"Easy, love, no need to get jealous," he said with a wink. "She saw right through me and knew I only had eyes for you."

"You better," she said and then took a bite of her sandwich. "I can't believe it's three 'o clock in the morning. I'm wired."

He gave her a lopsided grin. "You would think three times would wear you out."

She laughed. "It did a little, but now I got fuel," she said holding up her half eaten sandwich.

He cocked a brow. "That mean we're going another round here in a minute?"

"Possibly." She took a sip of her soda then wiped her mouth with her napkin. "Wonder what Ron and Macey are up to."

"Probably killing each other," Harry said with a laugh. "Those two are a mess."

"Yeah, but a good mess." She finished off her sandwich and wiped her hands clean. "I think all they need to stop their little argument is a good roll in the hay."


Harry choked on his drink. "Hermione?!"

She shrugged. "What? It's true." She hopped off the counter and put her plate in the sink. "Those two have so much sexual tension between each other I'm surprised they haven't blown up anything yet."

Harry hopped off as well. "For all we know they have." He put his place in the sink and turned around to see Hermione wiping the counter clean and couldn't help but admire the view. His shirt she wore showed of her long legs and when she leaned over to wipe, the hem of the shirt rode dangerously higher, exposing more of her slim thighs. He felt himself grow hard and his blood boiled with need. He just had her and now he was aching for her again. What did it take to finally satisfy him? Maybe a romp in the kitchen? Worth a shot.

Hermione gasped when Harry all of the sudden came up behind her. "Harry what are you…" She groaned when he jerked his hard arousal against her soft ass, then happily pressed back against him.

"Merlin, I can't get enough," he said as he hiked up his shirt, not even bothering with removing it. He sucked on her neck as he leaned her forward until the front of her body was pressed against counter. "I don't want to make love to you, Hermione," he whispered in her ear and bit her lobe. "I want to fuck you." His hand gripped her waist. "I want to fuck you so fast and hard you'll be begging me to never stop."

Hermione was shocked by this side of Harry, but she found herself becoming wet and fully aroused at just his words alone. "Harry…yes, fuck me. Now."

"Gladly." He slammed inside her from behind and Hermione arched and cried out his name. He fisted a hand full of her hair as he held her down while he pounded into her thrust after thrust. He slid his other free hand under the shirt running his hands up and down her back while he continued his fast face.

Hermione was experiencing a mixture of pain and pleasure and she was so turned on that she urged him to go even faster, pushing her ass against him, as she felt herself start to fall. "Harry…I'm gonna…oh god, faster." Harry leaned forward until he was now covering her with his chest and they both groaned in satisfaction as they raced each other towards their release.

Harry stiffened as he buried himself inside her, dropping his forehead against the back of her neck while they both came together, shuddering out their orgasm until they finally collapsed into a heap of exhaustion.

Harry kissed the nape of her neck, then nuzzled her hair, giving them time to catch their breath. "You okay?" he finally asked.

"Mmm…fine. Perfectly fine. I could sleep here."

Harry smiled and kissed her cheek. "I think we should take our chances and try to make it to the bed." He leaned back and finally pulled out of her, then pulled down her shirt before pulling her into his arms. "Did I hurt you?"

She shook her head. "No. You were wonderful." She kissed him lazily. "You finally wore me out. Take me to bed."

He bent down and cradled her in his arms. "My pleasure."