Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Four of Hearts by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Four of Hearts

Harrys Mistress

This chapter was automatically imported from the story archive available on /r/HPharmony.

Please report any issues by using the Report as broken button!

Hey guys, sorry I've been MIA, I've been so busy. I've barely had time to even update this, which is why it's not very long. Anyway, hope you like it anyways. Thanks for being patient!

**************

Chapter 14

Harry was in a very bad mood. He sat in their living room, flipping through channels as he spent their first night back alone. This was not the way he planned to spend his day. First, when he woke up next to Hermione this morning, he couldn't help but enjoy the feel of her wrapped around him and before he could stop himself, he felt himself getting aroused and that made him extremely uncomfortable. Afraid that Hermione would wake up and see just how "happy" he was, he slowly tried to get out of bed. It would have been an easy task, if Hermione didn't moan and cling to him when he moved away from her. When he finally did managed to escape, he went to the bathroom to calm himself down.

It was nothing, he told himself for the hundredth time that day. It had nothing to do with Hermione, he got morning hard-ons tons of times when he woke up alone. It was nothing. However, it didn't get him out of a bad mood and Ron and Macey's behavior had annoyed him even more. They were so...damn chirpy. Neither of them were morning people, but they way the goofed and teased each other all morning was very irritating. Then Hermione woke up, walking into the kitchen looking all mused and wrinkled, then Merlin help him...he became "happy" again. Dammit.

Then, later that afternoon when they had returned back to their house, he got a letter via OWL from Mystic Resort....the most popular and nicest wizarding resort, which was impossible to get in. Unless you were Harry Potter of course and he had completely forgotten that he made reservations for two this weekend. He was going to surprise Ashley, but he made the reservation about three months ago, so that was money down the drain. The letter was a reminder and a confirmation that his room would be ready and unfortunately if you wanted to cancel, you had to do it at least a week in advanced. So he, was pretty much screwed. However....there was always Hermione, but that plan backfired right away.

"Oh Harry, I'd love to go," she had said as she sat in front of her mirror, getting ready for her date with Norman. "But I'd promise Norm I'd spend more time with him...I haven't seen him in awhile."

"Oh. Well. Okay." His heart sank in disappointment. "It was just a thought."

"I'm sorry, Harry," she said as she fiddled with her hair. "What do you think? Up or down?"

"Uhhh.." He liked her hair down, but then again the exposure of the nape of her neck would tempt any man to sink his teeth into her soft skin. "Down," he grunted and then stalked out of her room.

So there he was, sitting in the den, watching an eighties chick flick called Sixteen Candles, which he had to admit was pretty funny. The Donner was the shit. "Might as well get myself comfortable," he said aloud as he stretched fully out on the couch, concentrating on the movie.

He almost gave in and went to Ashley to work of his sexual frustration that he'd been having all day, but in the end he decided against it. Although, he was sure Ashley wouldn't mind, he didn't use women like that, plus he had already sent her the letter that told him he'd picked Hermione instead. So it would make him look pretty weak if he went crawling back to her. Nope, he would stay here and wallow in self-pity as Hermione was off doing Merlin knows what with Norman and Ron and Macey were off somewhere as well. Funny, all his life he wanted to be left alone and now that he was, it wasn't all that great.

When the movie ended, he grabbed the remote and started to flip again, trying to find another movie. He was just about to give up and head upstairs when someone came through the door. He sat up and was shocked to see it was Hermione. She looked like she'd been crying. "Hermione?"

She looked over at him, tears glistened in her rich brown eyes. "Is that invitation still opened?" she asked as she tried to hold in her tears.

His eyes softened. "Hermione, what happened?"

She finally broke down and ran to him, flinging herself on top of him so hard that he fell on his back. "Oh Harry," she cried into his chest as he strummed his fingers through her hair. He was glad she took his advice and let her hair down. "Can I still come with you? Is it too late?"

"Of course you can, Hermione," he said as he continued to hold her. "What happened?"

She shook her head. "It doesn't matter."

"It most certainly does." He framed her face and lifted her head off his chest. He brushed her tears away with a swipe of his thumbs. "What did he do? Did he hurt you at all?"

"Harry...I...don't want to talk about it," she sniffed and tucked her head under his chin. Please...I just want to get away."

He squeezed her tight. "Of course. Whatever you want."

"When can we leave?"

Harry removed his left arm off her to glance at his watch. "We have to leave in about an hour...my private portkey that takes us to the island is only good till then."

"Then I have to go pack." She kissed his cheek. "Thanks Harry. We're gonna have a blast together."

He grinned and playfully tapped her nose. "We sure are. It will be a weekend neither of us will forget." He then kissed the tip of her nose. "Now go get packed."

She gave him a bright smile before she pushed off him and ran off towards the stairs. Harry sighed as he collapsed his head back down, trying hard not to concentrate on how she felt pressed up against him...of how she smelled so sweet and female. "No...dammit, don't do it.....aw shit." He groaned when his arousal didn't listen to him. "She really needs to stop doing that."