Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Four of Hearts by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Four of Hearts

Harrys Mistress

Hey guys, here's more Four of Hearts finally. Sorry I didn't update until now, but yesterday it snowed here and since it only snows like that once a year in Dallas, I had to take advantage. My friends and I played snowball fights and built a seven foot snowman. We were acting like 10 year olds, instead of twenty-five year olds, LOL. It was fun. Anyway, here's some more. Hope you like;)

XXXXXX

Together, they walked up the winding steps to the slide and waited in line for a moment; before they were finally ready to go. "Can we go in doubles?" Harry asked the short wizard that was manning the slide.

"Sure, that's the limit, no more than two," he grumbled. Harry could tell he wasn't all too happy to be there and he didn't blame him.

"You first, Hermy," Harry said as he nudged her to the slide.

Hermione sat down on the flat slide as she swallowed nervously while looking down the steep slope and the dark tunnel that lay just at the curve. She didn't protest when Harry slid behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist as he pulled her closer between his legs. "You ready?"

She let out a shaky breath as she shrugged. "Ready as I'll ever be."

"Off we go then." Harry nudged against until they finally met the steep slope.

Hermione squealed as they swooped down the water slide and leaned back against Harry as they turned a corner. The water was splashing their faces and they were both laughing the whole way down. They leaned back together when they went through the tunnel so they wouldn't hit their heads and Hermione let out screams of delight as they flew down steep hills.

They tumbled into the pool below and both came up laughing as their arms were still around each other. "That was so much fun!" Hermione exclaimed.

Harry smiled as he pushed back his wet hair with one hand, keeping his other still at her waist. "Wanna do it again?"

"You better believe it!" She started to stand up in the water along with Harry. "I could ride it again and a...OH!"

Harry held up his arms and his brows raised when Hermione all of the sudden flung her body against him. Her wet stomach was plastered against his, her long legs rubbed against his underwater and her chest…dear Merlin her breasts was pressed up against his hard chest. "Er…Hermione?" he asked as he tried to lean back. "What…"

"Don't move," she shrieked as she tightened her grip on him.

"What's wrong?" he asked worried as he looked down at the crown of her head.

She looked up at him shyly as she bit her lip. "My top," she finally said quietly.

"You're…you're top?" he repeated. "What about it?"

"It…it kind of came undone," she said and wiggled against him. "If you let go, my top will fall off."

Harry swallowed hard. "Uhhh…um, okay just…hang tight." He continued to hold her as he looked around for somewhere the two of them could go. "Okay, I think there might be some type of cave behind that waterfall."

"Okay," she said and stiffened when he started to walk away. "Don't let go of me!"

"Oh, sorry…er…I forgot." He cleared his throat. "Let's just shimmy our way over there."

Hermione tightened her grip on him as they shuffled their way to the waterfall, slowly ducking down as they slid past the falling water. They were inside a cave that seemed bigger than it should have and could tell magic was involved. Two younger boys were splashing in the water not too far from them and Hermione's eyes widened when Harry beckoned them over. "What are you doing?!" she whispered.

"Hey guys," Harry greeted them, ignoring Hermione. "Wanna earn six Galleons?"

Both boys dropped their jaws. "Six?" the blonde boy repeated in awe.

"Each?" the red headed boy asked.

Harry chuckled. "No, I was thinking six total, three each. So what do you say?"

"Sure, Mister," the blonde kid said. "What do we have to do?"

"Just guard the front of the falls, make sure no one comes in," Harry instructed.

The red headed shrugged. "Okay, sounds easy enough."

The blond snickered. "Are you two going to have sex?"

Hermione gasped and Harry swallowed his laughter. "You are too young to know about sex!" Hermione exclaimed.

"I know enough," the boy said. "I stole my older brother's Playwizard once."

She groaned. "Great...just great."

"Um…okay, guys if you'd just run along and…"

"Stewart, look!" the red headed said. "Her top's undone, they are gonna have sex!"

Harry scowled as he pulled Hermione tighter. "We are not and if you say one more word, I'm bumping it down to four Galleons."

"Yes sir," they said quickly and swam off to the mouth of the cave.

"Sorry, bout that," Harry said with a slight laugh. "I didn't know the kids were going to be perverts."

"Yeah, yeah, can we just get on with this?" she asked annoyed.

"Er…sure, I'll just turn around and…."

"Um, I'd rather you just do it," she said as she held him closer.

His stomach dropped. "Me? Tie your top?"

"Yes. I trust you, but not when those boys are just a few feet away. Just, lean over my shoulder and quickly tie it back."

Harry sighed. This was the last thing he wanted to do, he was in a hurry to be out of Hermione's arms, because she was affecting him-way too much. "Fine," he said and then leaned over so he could look down her shoulder. He ran his hands down her side so he could fiddle with the strings and couldn't help but notice when her whole body trembled at his touch. Good. Least I'm not the only one.

Hermione closed her eyes as she kept her cheek pressed against his damp chest. Merlin, he felt good. She wished he were undoing her top, rather that tying them together. His warm fingers brushed her back as he started to tie the strings together and as much as she tried not too, her body responded to him. Way too easily.

"Okay done," he said softly into his ear.

She leaned back her head to look up at him but her body stayed glued to his. "Sure it's secure?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I uh…double knotted it."

She smiled softly in appreciation and slowly pulled away and looked down to see her top was successfully covering her. Her lower body was still pressed against his and she felt his hands on her hips under the water. She looked up expecting to see some sort of smile on his face, but she didn't. His green eyes were clouded with…what exactly? Passion? Desire? She didn't know what really, but she did know he never looked at her like that. It was so…intense. She didn't know what to say or do so she just…stared back.

He wanted to kiss her. No, not kiss-devour. Those lips. They were full and pouty and covered with water beads and looked so inviting. Even as he thought of all the reasons why he shouldn't kiss her, he found himself lifting a hand from under the water and touching her cheek softly. Even as he told himself this was his friend-best friend, he felt himself bend his head down to hers. He saw her eyes flutter close, water drops dangled from her eyelashes and the sight of her took his breath away. His thumb swept over her bottom lip and her mouth was nearly inches away from his own. Just one more tilt and they would be together. Mouth to mouth. Soul to soul.

"Hey!"

The loud high pitch voice echoed through the cave as they leapt apart and just like that the mood was gone. Harry's heart still raced as he made himself look over to the blonde headed kid named Stewart. "You almost done or what?" he asked impatiently.

"We wanna get back to our game," the red headed boy said.

"Um…" Harry looked over to see Hermione looking at him with sad and confused eyes. "Yeah," he said finally looking over to the boys. "We're done here."

And without another glance back at Hermione, he headed out toward the entrance of the cave, leaving Hermione still standing there wondering what the hell just happened. Or what didn't happen.