Unofficial Portkey Archive

The Four of Hearts by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

The Four of Hearts

Harrys Mistress

Epilouge Part 4

The first day finally came to a close, as everyone was winding down and getting ready for bed. They had just returned from dinner at the main house and had a private room just for them. There was constant noise and mindless chatter as everyone talked at once.

Sirius and Kennedy had held hands under the table, while Brad stole glances to Lily which made her turn a shade pinker, since Brad had never looked at her that way before.

Sammy and Matt sat close together, talking excitedly about all the adventures they were going to do together. "I won't be able to get Dad's invisibility cloak until fourth year," Sammy told Matt in a hushed voice. "Oldest kid at Hogwarts has claim to it. Sirius has it now and he's way over protective of me, so he'll never let me borrow it. Lily might though during our second year."

"We could probably steal it when Erin has it…she can be kind of flighty."

Sammy and Matt looked over at Erin who was staring dreamily at Shane. "You're right," Sammy said and both of them giggled in delight.

The Potter twins were still furious at the girls from the events of today, so they threw bits of food at them whenever their parents weren't looking. The girls retaliated of course and soon the Potter's revenge turned into harmless fun. That is until Harry finally caught Dylan throwing a chuck of carrot at Margot. For the rest of the evening, the twins stifled their laughter as they tried their best to behave.

Now, Harry Potter was doing the bedroom check since he drew the short end of the stick, while his wife and Ron and Macey were relaxing in their suite sipping on wine. He knocked on the boy's suite and opened the door to see his son Sirius on the couch with Kennedy sitting close next to him. His daughter Lily was sharing the love seat with Ron's oldest, Brad. "Hey, time for bed, guys."

"Dad, do we have to?" Lily asked as she gave him that look whenever she wanted something.

"It's getting late," he told her. "And we have an early morning. Where are Sammy and Matt?

"Um, in the bedroom I think," Kennedy said pointing to the double doors that led to the beds.

Harry lifted a brow. "Bedroom?" He asked making his way there.

"Honestly, Dad, they're eleven," Lily laughed. "I don't think you have to worry about Sammy in that department quite just yet."

"Thank Merlin for that." He then paused and turned back to them. "Where's Erin?"

"In the girl's room," Sirius said with a grin.

"With Shane," Lily added, sporting the same grin.

"Great," he muttered as he walked through to the bedroom. He'd deal with that next. He stopped short and his heart dropped at the sight of the two kids lying on the bed together. They were on their stomachs fast asleep with a copy of Hogwarts: A History spread open in front of them.

He walked over quietly and saw that they had the book open to the Famous Students Through Out History section and smiled when he saw his name, his wife's name and his best friend's name in the book. They had been reading about their adventures and the thought of it made him smile.

Harry went to Brad first and carried him to the roll away cot he would be sleeping in. He mumbled in his sleep a bit as he pulled the covers over him and Harry smiled softly. He loved Ron and Macey's kids as much as his own. They were all family. He then turned to his daughter. His baby girl that had grown up way too fast on him, and knew that she was going to keep on growing. He slid the book out from under her arm and closed it gently, placing it on the bedside table. "Come on baby girl," he murmured as he lifted little eleven-year-old Samantha into his arms.

"Daddy," she murmured as she snuggled closer to him still fast asleep.

He kissed her forehead as he made his way out the bedroom door to see the older kids still talking. "Okay girls," he whispered so he wouldn't wake Sammy. "Let's head to your suite."

The girls kissed their boys on the cheek good bye and followed Harry out the door, leaving Brad and Sirius alone. "So," Brad said to his best friend. "How long are you going to keep you and Kennedy's relationship a secret?"

He shrugged. "Probably till Christmas." He grinned at Brad. "So, when are you going to make the move on my sister?"

Brad chuckled. "My goal is before the trip is over."

Just then the door opened and a very disgruntled looking Shane walked in, causing Brad and Sirius to laugh. "Get kicked out by my, Dad?"

"Yeah," he grumbled. "He walked in on us kissing, so I got the boot."

Sirius studied Shane as he watched him sit down on the couch next to him. "Shane, I don't have to go through the, 'If you hurt my little sister I'll kick your ass' routine with you, do I?"

Shane managed a smile. "No, I think I know it well, thanks."

"He's already given it to me, and Lily and I aren't even dating yet," Brad pointed out.

"Yeah, well you gave me that speech when we were thirteen, Brad," Sirius reminded him.

"Hey, it never hurts to think ahead," he said shrugging.

Sirius looked at his watch and then stood up. "We better get dressed."

Brad stood up as well as Shane. "When are the girls sneaking out to come over our hot tub?" Brad asked as they walked to the bedroom to change into their suits.

"About fifteen minutes," he said with a grin. "We better hurry."

XXX

Once Harry put Sammy to bed and kissed Lily good night, he made his way to the twin's room, praying that he'd find them fast asleep. He was shocked to see that they were asleep, but they weren't in their respected beds. Pillows were everywhere and the sheets were all tangled which meant they had been having another pillow fight.

However, they must have passed out from exhaustion since Dylan and Margot were passed out in one bed and Jason and Gabby were asleep in the other. He shook his head and began to make the swaps until finally his boys were in one bed and the Weasley girls were in the other. With his sons being asleep, he made sure to take advantage of it and kissed them both on the forehead, since normally they were very greedy with showing their affections.

Finally, once he was sure everyone was asleep, he made his way back to the suite he shared with his wife to see Mace and Ron in the middle of make-out fest as if they were teenagers while his beautiful wife looked rather annoyed as she sipped on her wine. When she saw him there her eyes lit up. "Thank Merlin your back," she exclaimed as she got up to greet him. "Those two have been going at it forever."

He chuckled as he kissed his wife. "Not such a bad idea."

"Hey, give us a break," Ron said as they finally parted. "We like to cherish these times when we are alone without the kids."

"I can understand that," Harry sighed as he collapsed in an overlarge white leather chair and pulled his wife down on his lap.

"Everyone asleep in his or her assigned rooms?" Ron asked with a questioning brow.

Harry laughed. "Yes, now they are. Had to make some swaps. Including the twins."

Alarmed Ron sat up. "What?!"

Harry chuckled. "Yeah, looks like we're going to have to worry about them a little earlier than I thought. My boys are irresistible."

Macey and Hermione rolled their eyes while Ron snorted a laugh. "Whatever, Potter, it's my girls who are charming and sweet."

"It's the Potter charm, I'm telling you." He then squeezed his wife from behind. "I got this one, didn't I?"

She giggled as she turned around and kissed her husband. "You sure did."

Macey smiled at her two best friends as she snuggled closer to her husband. She was so lucky to have them in her life, to have her husband and her kids. She loved Ron so much and still couldn't believe it was her annoying red headed roommate that had captured her heart all those years ago. She smiled up at him and nuzzled his ear, then for the hell of it gave it a little nip, causing him to jump.

"Macey," he groaned. "What are you…"

"I was thinking," she whispered so Harry and Hermione couldn't hear. "That maybe you'd like to go…try that mirror?"

Ron's eyes widened and all the blood rushed from his head, down, causing his arousal to be very uncomfortable…and very noticeable. "Let's get out of here," he said and practically yanked her off the chair, saying a quick good night to the Potters.

"Mmm, I thought they'd never leave," Hermione said as she ran her tongue along her husbands bottom lip.

"Now that we're alone," he said as his hands slipped under her top. "What should we do?"

She gasped when he cupped her breast. "I think I have one or two ideas."

Harry leaned up and nuzzled her neck. "I love you, Hermione." He rain kisses along her neck. "My wife…my beautiful wife."

"Harry," she sighed. "I love you, too. Make love to me, Harry."

"My pleasure," he said as he got up from his chair and carried her away.

Hermione thought he would be carrying her to their bedroom but was puzzled when he started for the door. "Harry, where are we going?"

He grinned and kissed his wife long and hard. "Under a certain waterfall."

Hermione blushed. "Harry…can we do that?"

"Yes," he said kissing her as he walked out of their rooms. "And we will."

Hermione giggled, feeling like a teenager in love, rather than a married forty-year old woman. "Whatever you say, Mr. Potter." She kissed her husband again, lingering as she felt the cool night air surrounding them both. "Whatever you say."

THE END!!!

Hope you enjoyed it!