Unofficial Portkey Archive

Black, White and Red by Barmy_old_Codger
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Black, White and Red

Barmy_old_Codger

Disclaimer: Any characters you recognize from the first 6 books in the Harry Potter series by J K Rowling belong to the aforementioned J K Rowling. I am simply playing with them for my amusement, and to see what kind of reaction I can get.

Alright I think the first bit of this one fully qualifies for an "R" rating. If not will someone let me know, please! The definitions I have are very vague.

(20) Morning Dear

***********************************************************************

The start of the chapter should be spaced down at least 1 page. The first 750 words of the actual chapter is the R rated material.

***********************************************************************

Instructions {are based on my screen size of 1280 x 768 widescreen notebook}

To skip past the R rated material that is at the beginning of this chapter - follow these instructions:

Use your 'Page Down' key at least 7 times possibly more … until you see 6 lines of

***************************************************************

Asterisks on your display.

If you have gone past - then use the Up Arrow

Otherwise use the 'Down Arrow' key GENTLY until you have 6 consecutive rows of asterisks at the top of your screen.

Underneath the centered text that follows the 6 lines of asterisks there will be a boxed summary of what you skipped over - simple, right?

This

Space

Intentionally

Left

Blank

((((()))))

***********************************************************************

***********************************************************************

This

Space

Intentionally

Left

Blank

((((()))))

This

Space

Intentionally

Left

Blank

((((()))))

This

Space

Intentionally

Left

Blank

((((()))))

This

Space

Intentionally

Left

Blank

((((()))))

I said - Use your 'Page Down' key at least 7 times to skip the R rated material

You are now entering the Restricted Section

"Come in." She said as she sensed his trepidation. The shower was quite large, you could crowd ten or twelve people in it and the large water spray was in the middle. She was on the far side of the streaming water, her back to him and soaping herself as he walked in. Her normally bushy hair now wet and straight was draped just past her shoulders. The curves in her back and waist rounding over her hips and down those long, shapely legs aroused him instantly, his heart was racing already in anticipation, though of what exactly he wasn't sure. He slowly came through the water stream to stand behind her, and as his arms reached around to take her soap she spun to face him, then crushed into him squirming and wiggling her soapy body against his and in the process making him slippery. He groaned as he tried to grasp her and stop her gyrations. The soap, now on his hands and on her, made holding her still very difficult. Her hands were holding his butt and pressing him against her as she wiggled, making a near impossible situation for him that much worse … or better. He tensed and twitched before she released her grip on his butt. He mistakenly thought he might have a minute to regroup and settle his urges when she grasped him firmly. He jerked at her unexpected action, and she stroked him. She knew he was tensed and trying desperately to hold back … she pleaded with him, "Relax Harry, let it go … let yourself go and relax." His knees almost buckled under him and he grabbed the exposed overhead water pipes for support. Having lost any reason to hold back, he thrust through her grip several times spraying his seed over her hand and their stomachs before groaning in relief.

A couple of minutes passed before he felt confident enough that his knees would hold him up. She was now hugging him with both arms, all the while raining kisses over his neck and chest. Finally his arms gently wrapped around her and she looked pleadingly up and into his eyes. He kissed her lips quickly and slowly turned her around. The shower water had gradually rinsed then both off and he wanted something slippery to disguise what he thought were his rough and calloused hands.

Harry found the soap and quickly worked up lather in his hands. While pressed into her back and kissing her neck, he started making slow circles with his soapy hands on her stomach. From all the points of his contact she could feel the tingling spread throughout her slender frame. His hands were spreading warm fire both up into her chest and down into her centre. She backed him into a wall and sighed while pressing herself into him. Hermione then leaned her head to give him better access to her neck. Both his hands worked their way up to explore and caress her. Her breathing, though somewhat controlled was rapid and her heart was pounding in her chest. His right hand started on a downward trek to the place where no man had been before. In nervous anticipation she lifted her right leg resting her foot lightly on his knee for support, giving him access to her core. His fingers were now stroking through the curls of her pubic hair driving her heart and breathing to their limits. His hand followed down over her mound while one finger slipped between her folds causing a loud moan as she trembled from head to foot. He worked his finger through her slowly and found a spot that made her shake and moan. Soon, as he gently worked that spot, she cried out, "Harry, Harry … HARRY!" before she exploded with internal pleasure and then collapsed in his arms, every nerve in her body screaming in pleasure, she was exhausted. A surge of euphoric bliss ran through her as her right foot slipped off his knee and her leg came down in a futile attempt to support her weight, trapping his hand in her centre, just before both knees gave out. Harry's right hand and quick reflexes were all that kept her from collapsing on the shower floor as his left hand that was around her was so slippery with soap it could barely keep her upright.

When she could again support herself on one leg, her other leg opened to release his hand which he grudgingly took back.

This

Space

Intentionally

Left

Blank

((((()))))

This

Space

Intentionally

Left

Blank

((((()))))

This

Space

Intentionally

Left

Blank

((((()))))

***********************************************************************

***********************************************************************

***********************************************************************

***********************************************************************

***********************************************************************

***********************************************************************

This

Space

Intentionally

Left

Blank

((((()))))

This

Space

Intentionally

Left

Blank

((((()))))

This

Space

Intentionally

Left

Blank

((((()))))

This

Space

Intentionally

Left

Blank

((((()))))

This

Space

Intentionally

Left

Blank

((((()))))

This

Space

Intentionally

Left

Blank

((((()))))

***********************************************************************

***********************************************************************

Place Summary Here:

PG13 below this line

In the shower they both played with the soap, water and each other (alright that's the G rated version). The PG13 version is that they did nothing more to each other that each could do to himself or herself when alone. Author's Note: from personal experience, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" can take on a whole new meaning and be a completely different experience, so remember the Golden Rule in times like these.

Chapter 20 continues below

***********************************************************************

***********************************************************************

She turned to face him and they hugged each other with a whole different meaning and appreciation of what they could do for each other.

"You realize we're going to start acting differently between ourselves and the others are going to notice a change." She said.

"Huh … how so?" He queried, not having thought about this before.

"Our actions, touching, holding hands, kissing has always been controlled by our inhibitions and modesty. Now that we're starting to thoroughly explore each other and understand the depth of our love, the modesty and inhibitions that controlled our actions will significantly change. How we interact with each other in private and around others will change … it can't help but change."

"With any luck," said Harry, "The other couples will be in the same situation and might be too absorbed in themselves to notice us."

"Maybe Neville and Ginny will but, I've got a feeling Ron and Luna have made love before." Said Hermione. "I hope McGonagall and my parents don't pick up on it. Let's rinse, dry off and get dressed."

They rinsed, turned off the water, and then performed drying spells on each other. As Hermione left the shower she stumbled slightly and Harry caught her. She apologized telling him her legs still felt like jelly. He helped her to her room, picked her up and placed her carefully on the bed before climbing in beside her. They hugged and traded a few quick kisses before she whispered, "Do you see what I mean about our changing reactions, last night we would not have been completely naked in each others presence. Had this happened last night we would have been so embarrassed we'd run the other way. Now we're naked, hugging, kissing and lying in bed and neither of us is turning away or apologizing or embarrassed. I would be quite happy to have a nap in your arms right now."

"Go right ahead." He said, his fingers were now stroking through her hair. "I'll join you." When she purred in his ear, he smiled, he now knew she liked his fingers in her hair … soon they had both fallen asleep.

Harry was just starting to stir when Dobby popped into Hermione's room with a loud crack jarring them both awake. Knowing where they were he popped in facing away from them and said. "Your friends is just starting to get up Harry Potter Sir. I can guide them to the Gryffindor Common Room if you likes and have breakfast there for you all."

Hermione and Harry both jumped at the noise, but recognized the voice a moment later. Not having any covers over them, Hermione hugged Harry tightly to cover herself while he looked up to find Dobby facing away from them. Dobby raised a hand and snapped his fingers creating a warm quilt that settled over the pair covering them. "Dobby apologizes for the intrusion, but he thought you might want to appear to have been waiting for them to arrive. Headmistress McGonagall's meeting with the Board of Governors should be over in two hours."

"Thank you Dobby," replied Harry, "There will be extra socks in your Christmas present this year."

"Dobby thanks you Sir, it is an honour to be of service to Harry Potter Sir … and his Hermy."

"Thank you Dobby, now if you'll guide the others then we can get dressed." Said Harry as Hermione smiled into his chest.

"Oh … yes Sir … Dobby is gone Sir and Miss." Then with another loud crack he disappeared.

"Love you." He said.

She groaned and replied, "I don't want to get up, you're so warm."

"Let's get going … maybe we can find a way to embarrass the others?"

<><><><><><><><>

Harry and Hermione barely made it into the Gryffindor Common Room before Ginny and Neville rounded the corner into the same hallway. Harry quickly lit a warming fire in the fireplace and sat on the sofa, Hermione sat in his lap wrapping her arms around his neck as the portrait of the Fat Lady opened. Hermione stealthily slid over beside Harry and started a conversation about which memories they should see today, hoping Harry would keep up his end of the fake discussion.

Ginny came through the opening with a beaming grin on her face while Neville looked like the cat that was pulled through a key hole backwards, dead, beat, ruffled and flustered. Neville stumbled to the nearest arm chair thinking he could sit by himself for a while. To his surprise, once he flopped down in the chair, Ginny hopped into his lap making him groan as they wrapped their arms around each other.

"Have trouble sleeping Neville?" asked Harry.

"No Harry … unless you count a certain red head that kept waking me up and wanting attention all night."

"I don't know if I'd put it that way to Ron." Responded Harry, "Maybe you should tell him that Ginny snores."

"I do NOT … it's Ron that snores and you know that very well." Shouted Ginny.

Harry responded, "And just how am I supposed to know that you DON'T snore Ginny?" asked Harry.

Ginny stuttered something about "you wouldn't know." As she and Neville blushed the shade of a ripe cherry tomato. The Portrait opened again allowing Luna to pull Ron through the opening. They both looked cheery and content with themselves as they sat on the other end of the Sofa.

Harry was about to say that Dobby would have breakfast here soon when there was a loud crack announcing Dobby's presence. Dobby snapped his fingers and two study tables came together, another snap put breakfast for six on the long table and another snap arranged the chairs for them. "Harry Potter Sir, when you is done simply snap your fingers and the table will clear Sir." With another loud crack Dobby was gone.

"Thank you Dobby." Said Harry, even though Dobby had already departed. "Ron, there's food on the table, why are you still sitting there?"

Meanwhile Ron was looking at Luna with a pained expression on his face, essentially pleading for permission to move. The other two couples quickly picked up on this and started laughing, causing Luna to give in and nod in permission. Ron helped Luna up then made it to the table first, as one would normally expect, but instead of sitting and filling his plate he held a chair for Luna and waited for her.

Ginny had noticed her brother's odd behaviour yesterday at meals and chalked it up to his trying to impress Luna, now she wasn't so sure if that was all there was to it. The other two boys, not to be outdone by Ron, held chairs for their girls too, finally everyone was seated.

Harry asked Luna, partly in jest, "May we start now?" To which Luna stuck out her tongue at him before nodding.

After breakfast Harry snapped his fingers, clearing the table and in moments the girls all disappeared into the girl's dormitory.

"They must be comparing notes about us." Harry said. "Ron, is Luna really worth the changes you're going through?"

"Yeah …" Ron said, "I wish I stopped calling her Looney a few years ago, I never would have bothered trying to make a go with Hermione. Neville what happened to you?"

"Your sister happened to me!" Neville said accusingly.

"Maybe you'd better not tell me Nev." Ron said, "A year ago … a month ago … even a few weeks ago I would have killed you for what I think you two did, and I can believe that she wanted more. I think I can live with it now, I just don't want to know the details. Harry, you and Hermione both appeared normal at first glance, but I can tell you look like the cat that swallowed the canary. Any details you care to share?"

"Let's just say that I too wish that you'd found Luna a few years ago … enough said." Responded Harry.

Ron said, "At least we've got it right this time … I'll be back in a few." And he left towards the boys stairs.

Neville and Harry made some speculation about what may have been if Voldemort had chosen differently and soon the girls were back.

<><><><><><><><>

The girl's talk

Both Luna and Hermione wanted to know what torture Ginny had put Neville through. They wouldn't give up until Ginny gave in. They had gone at it all night, about five times, resting in between just enough to go at it again with renewed vigour. "After the first time, he thought he'd hurt me when he saw the blood." Said Ginny, "I had to explain it to him, he was ready to go and find Madam Pomfrey." Ginny giggled before continuing. "I am sore in places I didn't know it could hurt like that." She said with a grimace. "I must be walking funny too."

Luna shook her head, she had known Ginny for years, even before Hogwarts, Luna knew what Ginny could be capable of with her red headed determination. Hermione on the other hand, though she thought she knew Ginny, would never have believed her to have that much … was 'determination' the right word … perhaps aggressiveness.

Now it was Ginny's turn, "What kind of hold do you have on my brother." She asked Luna. "I've never known him to be so polite and thoughtful, how did you do it. Mother will want to know too … not that I'm going to tell her."

"Ron's attitude has changed towards me in the last few months though we didn't really start talking until the train ride home. We've owled and met a few times since then. I've known for years that we'd get together, it was only a matter of timing. I laid out the rules when we started, if he's good and polite he gets a treat. Once I showed him how to go about it, he became really attentive; I think I've got the best of 'the treat'." Ginny and Hermione couldn't stop laughing.

Now it was the two younger girls wanting to know what had transpired between her and Harry since the end of Hogwarts.

"It seems that we had been thinking about each other since before the Yule Ball in fourth year. We were each more than sure the other wasn't interested and we didn't want to skew the friendship by taking the chance of exposing our feelings to the other. There were several things that happened during and since our talk in McGonagall's office when you guys left on the train. It finally came to a head on Tuesday last, he admitted he loved me, I would have jumped him on the spot if we weren't outdoors in a park." The other girls giggled. "We've been in the same bed three times now … but only for cuddling and sleeping." Hermione told them.

"In the same bed three times and no sex?" Ginny exclaimed. "You've got more control than me girl … don't know how you do it."

"Gin … I told you before … he's too powerful, the potion doesn't work, Rowena gave me a different potion recipe out of a notebook from Salazar Slytherin. I am going to run it past Madam Pomfrey today for her opinion."

"The puzzle pieces are falling together." Said Luna, "That'll be the right potion, curious option to have the guy take the potion."

Ginny looked at Luna in shock and Hermione looked at her in curiosity. Ginny proclaimed, "I wouldn't trust a guy to take the potion, it's not his risk!"

"If he truly loves you, it's not just your risk either." Replied Hermione.

"You must have done more than that by now?" Asked Ginny.

"We showered together this morning … it was … amazing." She sighed as she remembered the feelings that his hands created on her body. "Harry had to help me out of the shower … I could barely stand. He caught me and carried me to bed … we both rested for a while before coming here.

Ginny's eyes were wide open at this pronouncement as was her mouth, Luna merely smiled at Hermione.

"We had better get back to the boys; they'll wonder what we are doing." Said Luna.

Hermione did a quick pregnancy test on Ginny and Luna to ease her mind before they returned to the boys.

<><><><><><><><>

When the girls returned Harry said, "Professor McGonagall will be busy for another hour, then we'll meet here and go through some more memories. If someone wants to check out Rowena's library for a safe method of destroying Horcruxes, that would be appreciated. Ginny, maybe you should put Neville to bed and let him sleep this time." Ginny blushed and agreed while Neville was pretending to cower in fear. "Hermione, you need to get a note off to your parents about Sunday."

After Ginny and Neville left, Luna volunteered to look for more information about Horcruxes and dragged Ron along with her.

"You certainly know how to clear a room." Said Hermione. "Why don't I see if my White Phoenix can apparate home, then I can just tell them."

"Brilliant thinking, but are you sure you can apparate as a Phoenix … I'll call Fawkes … he should meet you anyway … I mean as a Phoenix." Said Harry and Fawkes immediately appeared, landing on Harry's shoulder.

Hermione sat in an arm chair and successfully did her first complete transformation into a White Phoenix. Fawkes watched her transform, then flew to the arm chair, perching on an armrest. The two birds were starring at each other as if legilimizing. After a few minutes of their staring at each other Harry started to get concerned. He searched his mind and he found her and her feelings … they were constantly changing between curiosity, amazement and contentment, he assumed she was getting the answers she wanted.

Fawkes flew from chair to chair to chair and back to her. In reality it was more of a flap of his wings and a jump than actually flying. Hermione followed him, and after a few missteps she could copy what Fawkes was doing.

After about half an hour Hermione was able to take off, fly around the room and make a landing that Fawkes found acceptable. Fawkes and Hermione then started apparating from chair to chair. Soon they were apparating around the room so fast that all Harry could see were flashes of red and white flame that seemed to be all around him. They stopped for a moment, stared at each other, then Hermione looked at Harry, sending him an image, an aerial view of the outside of the castle, and they were gone.

About ten minutes later Harry was starting to get concerned and curious how Hermione was doing with Fawkes, perhaps jealous was an appropriate word. There was a white flash, Hermione landed gently on his shoulder and nibbled at his ear like she had seen Hedwig do so many times. Hermione then apparated to the sofa and transformed back to herself. Harry rushed over and sat beside her, wrapping his arms around her and they hugged, all of Harry's concerns vaporized in a moment. It was then that he saw something in her hand and wondered what she had brought back.