Unofficial Portkey Archive

Black, White and Red by Barmy_old_Codger
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Black, White and Red

Barmy_old_Codger

Disclaimer: Any characters you recognize from the books in the Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling belong to the aforementioned J. K. Rowling. I am simply playing with them for my amusement, and to see what kind of reaction I can get.

Not Another Author's Note: Many thanks to the_scribbler for his kind assistance with this chapter.

I have posted 2 chapters at once. Click on 'previous' to read chapter 48a that was posted a short time ago.

My apologies in advance, but due to promised commitments between now (June1) and sometime in September, new chapters may be scarce. Thank you for your patience.

Chapter 49a - Yours, Mine, and Ours

After all of that, Hermione suggested to Harry that he should give her Father the Grand Tour. Catching on that Hermione wanted her Mum to herself for a while. the boys left to explore the house. Hermione began by staring at her Mother ... one of those 'if looks could kill' type of stares. Emma finally spoke, "You can't tell me that you and Harry won't have some fun with that underwear, probably even tonight." Hermione sighed and shook her head, her Mother was probably right, but really in front of everyone ... including her Dad.

It took a few minutes for them to get beyond that subject and on to what Hermione found in the Mausoleum. She was trying to explain the plaque under the empty cubicles and, noting the confusion apparent in her Mothers face, decided to apparate them both there. Hermione was now quite used to the 'being squeezed through a hosepipe' feeling that took her Mother by complete surprise. Yes, okay, Hermione had mentioned it once to her parents, during the summer, but ...

Hermione showed her Mum the first set of urns, demonstrating the link between Gryffindor and Potter, then crossed to the other wall and showed her James and Lilly's plaque. They followed the line in the stone to the empty cubicles for her and Harry, and finally, she saw the plaque underneath it. Emma studied the text for a good five minutes; Hermione could hear her mumbling numbers under her breath and using her fingers to keep track of something. The first question Emma asked was, "In your world, as you call it, does it still take nine months from conception to birth?"

Hermione scrunched up her face and shook her head, confused at her Mum's question. "Yes, of course it does Mum ... why?" Then she thought about what the end result could be if she was pregnant and used a time turner, but no, she wouldn't do that ... would she?

"Then Harry either has a harem or you're picking up strays," Hermione's eyebrows went up, but her Mother continued before she could say anything coherent. "The birthdays for the most part are well under nine months apart except for one instance that is ten months, which is still too close together."

"Oh thank Merlin," responded Hermione, "I was dreading the thought that I was going to have to chop off his Willie ... it's ….so big". The last bit she said in a whisper that was full of pride and barely-concealed pleasure.

Her Mother coughed, "Too much information", and then began laughing. Her chuckles lasted several minutes before she was able to regaining her composure. Her mothers' laughter was contagious. Hermione first blushed when she realized what she had said, and, after a minute, began to laugh also. Both Mother and daughter re-examined the birthdates and concluded that it would be impossible for Hermione to give birth to all of them, or even most of them, perhaps five or six at the most. Hermione was greatly relieved. A half-dozen births was still more than she had ever anticipated.

Emma had noticed the death dates, but since neither one of them had actually died, assumed them to be fictitious until Hermione brought them back to her attention. Since neither one could come up with any reasonable explanation, Hermione finally decided that they would have to ask Godric when they returned to the house.

The two women started to work their way backwards through the Potter timeline. After checking out all the details on James and Lilly they shuffled over to Charlus and Dorea (Black) Potter, one of the few names that wasn't a Harry or a James. When they found the Parents of Charlus, the explanation was evident; Charlus did have an older brother named Harold James who died at age seven, leaving Charlus as the surviving eldest male offspring.

Hermione and Emma had made it to the far end when Dan and Harry found them. Hermione whispered quietly to her mother before asking, "Harry dear," in a sickly sweet voice, "Please look at the last bronze plaque and tell me if that is what you meant when you asked me if I would fill up all three Castles with little Potters for you?" Harry knew he was in trouble just from the tone of her voice. Dan on the other hand, having more experience in these situations, knew that poor Harry was already dead and simply didn't know enough to fall down properly.

Dan quickly put his hand over Harry's mouth to prevent him from saying anything that might further incriminate him while they both read the plaque. The death dates, or lack thereof, confused them, but they skipped past that and finally saw the humongous list of children. Harry was about to respond to Hermione when Dan's hand tightened over Harry's mouth. Dan whispered to Harry, "Whatever you say will be wrong, just tell her you love her and you're sorry, then plead for your life." When Harry nodded his head Dan released his mouth. They both looked over to find their women hugging each other and giggling like silly schoolgirls. Harry looked back at Dan, both of them more confused than ever. They looked at the list again … Harry and Dan spotted the clue at the same moment, the third, fourth and fifth child were born the same year, this year, several months apart … that was impossible … unless … they adopted. Dan and Harry reached the same conclusion, they looked at each other strangely, Dan gave a nod and a wink as a sign of approval before he hugged Harry. Very quickly there was a group hug and they all returned to the house while trying to determine where the extra children came from and how many were actually their own.

Dobby and Guinevere met them all as they entered the kitchen through the back door, Dobby led Harry and Hermione to the Master Bedroom and Guinevere led the Grangers to a Guest Bedroom on opposite ends of the second floor. Guinevere had already brought up the Granger's luggage and unpacked for them. Dobby had brought and put away the clothes and supplies the teens had laid out on their beds at school. Hermione's presents were laid out on the master bed, Dobby was unsure if they were to be put away or not. Dobby left them alone a moment later and Hermione could see Harry looking at the bed, then her, then back to the bed, they both started to blush. She could sense that he was confused. Unsure about what to think of the situation, she gave up. He had seen her in nothing at all, so what was his trouble with some sexy lingerie laid out on the bed? She then asked him to pick out whatever he wanted her to wear to bed tonight and she would put the rest away.

He returned; a look of edgy eagerness on his face, and picked up the pale blue knickers and a matching baby-doll. Hermione's eyes sparkled and she grinned to herself, it was funny really, he could and did touch those garments when she was wearing them, well not those exact ones, yet ... but others, similar ... yet he seemed hesitant to look at them or touch them when they were laid out on the bed. She waved her hand in the direction of the bed and the rest of the items folded and stacked themselves in a neat pile then hovered over to the dresser where her underwear drawer opened to accept them. She went over to Harry and kissed him; wrapping her arms around him for a moment. He was truly precious. When she released him and stepped back he was still holding the two items at arm's length between thumb and forefinger ... one in each hand, as if they might bite back. She smiled and took them from him, putting them on the top of the dresser.

"Later ... lover ... I expect Mum and Dad are back downstairs, they're probably wondering what we're doing with all the sexy lingerie. Do you think we should go down and ease their minds?" She had changed her earrings for the sapphire ones and slipped the pendant that Harry gave her over her head. Once she flipped her hair out from under the gold chain Harry could see that the pendant rested nicely, midway in her cleavage; he would have to thank Emma for adding that to the package.

They followed the sound of piano music to the Lounge on the main floor where the theme from "The Sound of Music" was being played on the Grand Piano by Emma while Dan was looking at portraits and other knick-knacks around the room. Hermione sat down beside her Mum and started playing too. It took a few minutes of enjoying the music to realize that they had no printed music in front of them ... they were playing from memory. Harry stood there mesmerized; he never knew that Hermione could play the piano. Harry lay down on the sofa, closed his eyes and concentrated on the music. After a dozen or more songs and at least an hours time ... the music stopped. Dan and Emma said their goodnights, Hermione got two hugs and three kisses, the extra one from Dan she was supposed to pass on to Harry. Harry got two hugs, but only one kiss from Emma, Dan told him he would have to collect his second kiss from Hermione. Somehow Harry didn't think that was going to be too difficult, besides, he suspected Hermione was a better kisser.

Dan and Emma left and he soon heard them laughing as they climbed the stairs to their bedroom. Little did the two teens know, but Emma had her own stash of naughty lingerie and dress up costumes. Emma had become a little bolder and more inventive since Hermione had gone away to Hogwarts and Dan had been happy to play along. When they did, they usually played a doctor, nurse, patient scenario of some sort, however Emma was going to surprise Dan tonight with a new naughty schoolgirl outfit that she had recently put together. Emma had avoided that particular idea until now in case her daughter should happen across it and get the wrong impression. Her daughter was now far too impressed with Harry, so she deemed it as not an issue.

Harry did collect his wayward kiss before they left the lounge and a few more as well. When they separated some fifteen minutes later they were both breathing heavily. Harry could see her rock-hard nipples trying to poke through her bra and the new red t-shirt. He couldn't resist rolling her sensitive points between his thumbs and forefingers; she moaned and held on to his neck for support as her knees threatened to buckle. His engorged organ was trying desperately to escape. Hermione felt the 'not so little' fellow pressing against her and when she had confidence that her knees would not buckle she pulled away to arms-length. Hermione had a devil-may-care grin on her lips as she looked down at Harry's crotch, admiring her handy work.

"I think we had better go upstairs before it's too late." Whispered Harry as he picked her up and apparated them both to their bedroom.

They embraced again with a furry, but their kiss was still gentle and passionate. Hermione began to tingle all over, his warmth flooding through her again and pooling between her legs, making her ever so wet. She began to tremble in his arms and moan against his lips, "Now Harry, please now," Harry reached down and scooped her up in his arms, her arms tightened around his neck and their kiss was broken. He gently placed her on the centre of their bed, whereupon she prepared to shuffle over to give him room. Harry placed a hand gently on her stomach and with a shake of his head indicated she should stay put. She watched him closely as he went to the foot of the bed, took off his glasses and his trousers, his 'little friend' was poking out of the boxers, still firmly erect. He kneeled down, only the top of his head was visible as she looked over the end of the bed to find him. Harry peeled off her shoes and then he removed her socks and kissed the soles of her feet. She giggled and squirmed because it tickled. Harry wanted to try something new, he had heard some other boys talk about it, and at the time he didn't know what to think … but now…… he loved the taste of her from his fingers and hers. He promised himself he would do something special for her and he hoped this was it … time to dive right in. He slowly started moving his hands from her feet to her ankles and on up her legs as he climbed onto the bed straddling her legs. By the time his hands reached her knees she was wondering what he had planned and gulped a soft 'hurry up'.

As he moved higher, his hands moved towards her inner thighs. When he reached the apex of her legs, his thumbs slowly rubbed over her sex on their way to her waist. Hermione inhaled sharply as he touched her, she squirmed and wriggled, then raggedly released the breath she was holding as he moved up to her waist. Harry gently pulled at the waistband of her jeans and knickers and she lifted herself to allow them to slide down her legs. He moved teasingly slow making sure to free them from between her legs as he pulled them over the slight hump of her bum. Harry stopped there to admire her sparse brown curls and plant a kiss in her bush. He could smell her wetness and taste the heavenly aroma coming from her sex. It drove him mad with desire and he could feel the pre-cum leaking out his raging erection. He was so hard it almost hurt.

His warm exhaled breath made her squirm again as he used his tongue to taste her. She moaned at the feel of his soft wet tongue in her sex and rasped at him to hurry up. Harry moved down to her feet pulling her jeans down then reaching up he removed her knickers. She only just realized that she had not changed into her new peek-a-boos that he had picked out when Harry brought her knickers up to his face and started sucking on the wet gusset. When he finished with the knickers he gently spread her legs and started moving his face up between them alternately kissing and licking the insides of both legs every inch or two as he slowly climbed onto the bed.

She was going to kill him if he didn't get on with it! This was torture ... exquisite torture, but torture none the less. She again wanted him inside her. Her breathing became erratic; she was grasping the bed clothes with a death grip while waves of pleasure rolled through her body. She tried to gulp air and talk at the same time, Hermione finally managed to say, "Harry … I can't … you can't … I … I need you … inside me … now … it's gotta be … NOW!" she yelled. Harry heard her, he could feel her every reaction, and though he was sorely tempted to give in, he didn't. The furor that was his cock wasn't helping. He was now painfully erect needing that warm wet place that he had a taste of this morning.

Harry kept slowly working his way up her legs, spreading them as he went. He knew that if he focused on her the right way, she would eventually forgive him. She began massaging her own breasts and rolling her nipples between her fingers. Harry was watching her hands work those beautiful breasts while she squirmed and wriggled and he worked his way up her legs. He reached forward and under her to cup her bottom cheeks and as he neared his target she could feel his hot breath on her core and through her tawny bush. Merlin, she was so, so ready for him and he was almost there. Her thighs were spread wide now, her knees up and her feet perched on the edges of the bed. Harry lifted her up as he licked up each thigh to her core and savoured her moist folds. The aroma and taste of her sex was driving him insane. She pushed down with her feet to help him lift. The next thing she knew he was running his tongue up the outside of her folds, she arched her back and gasped for air, whimpering until his tongue ran through her bush and stopped. Her breath ran out with a scream of, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God … you are … my God." Harry hadn't figured out the combination of flavours yet. It was slightly salty, a little spicy and something that was just….her. Harry looked up and, as emerald and chocolate eyes met, he licked his lips and smiled. She climaxed right then and there, screaming his name. She lifted her head; watching him as she did so. He was holding her legs apart; looking down as he moved his hands so his thumbs could hold her folds apart - making easy access for his tongue to lap up the liquid love in and around her sex. She continued gasping and writhing in his meagre grip, her juices flowing freely, his nose, tongue, lips and chin were dripping with her sweet honey. He gradually worked his way through her flower and up to her pleasure button, he had no sooner swirled it with his tongue when she growled his name and climaxed again. Her legs tried to close again on his head and force it away from her core.

*************************

Dan & Emma's room

In the middle of Dan and Emma's 'naughty schoolgirl & Headmaster scene, they started seeing several small knick-knacks as well as some of their personal items floating in mid air. They stopped what they were doing and watched in amazement as more and heavier items began to rise as well.

Guinevere popped into their room, and, while excusing herself, promptly stuck as many items and pieces of furniture down as she could. She left the bits of Emma's new outfit floating as they would cause no harm when they eventually fell.

*************************

H & Hr's room

Dobby had quietly entered the teen's bedroom a few minutes earlier and done much the same, he added a silencing charm so that her parents wouldn't hear her scream 'Harry' in a few minutes. He also put a magic absorbing charm on the padded bench at the foot of the bed. He and Guinevere then proceeded to stick everything down in the rest of the house that they had missed earlier.

Harry was using all the force he could muster to keep her legs from closing. He wanted to keep going, to keep teasing her clitoris, to bring her to a roaring finale. His tongue was too short to penetrate her ... then he had a thought ... he was a Metamorphmagus after all ... his changes didn't have to conform to any one person or animal. He concentrated on his tongue, engorged it and lengthened it several inches, then reached the new tongue out to find her flower. Her lips were no longer wide open, his fingers had slipped, but his tongue was strong and wet now and she was slippery. Hermione let out a squeal as his tongue penetrated her folds, flicked around her flower and found her entrance. She had thought when he pulled back slightly, that she would have a moment to regroup her senses. It was not to be, though. Her heart rate was again climbing and her breathing was becoming short gasps. She kept trying to scream his name as her legs tried desperately but unsuccessfully to clamp around his head. His tongue kept teasing her as it slowly … ever so slowly, made its way inside her, she kept trying to scream his name in between ragged breaths. He finally reached her hymen and tested it gently while his nose teased her clit.

He teased her mercilessly with his tongue and nose until she stiffened, arched her back and screamed his name for a third time. She then collapsed like a limp noodle, spent and exhausted. Her legs relaxed, her feet slid down the bed, she felt completely numb. Harry had exploded at the same time as Hermione and there was a wet sticky pool expanding near the foot of the bed. Harry was exhausted too, though it was more from forcing her legs apart than his herculean efforts with his tongue and nose.

Harry raised his head and looked up at her. He had a breathtaking view of her, glistening body, breasts rising and falling with each deep breath. Harry slowly advanced up her body; planting kisses here and there until his tumescence came to rest against her over-heated sex. Harry would have thought that he'd not be able to rise to the occasion so soon: that he would be satiated for a while...but his body thought otherwise. Harry stifled a private chuckle that the 'little guy' must have recognized his surroundings. As he started to harden again, he soon found his way inside Hermione's incredible wetness. Hermione gasped at the unexpected intrusion and Harry took in a deep breath. That warm ... no hot, wet, slippery feeling he had last week when she went down on him with her mouth was back. His body was pushing against her while trying to snap to attention.

He could feel Hermione reaching between them with one hand while wrapping her other arm around him. The moment she grabbed his hardness, she shifted, pulling the little guy out of his new found home and flipping them over so she was on top of Harry. She seemed freshly invigorated and quickly turned around. She perched her core above Harry's head giving her a birds-eye-view of his swollen member. Harry's eyes lit up as he tried to catch her still dripping juices with his mouth. Pulling Hermione's sex down to his tongue as she reacquainted him with the delights of her mouth and tongue. Neither of them lasted very long this time, it didn't seem like more than a minute before they screamed each other's names. Hermione collapsed and rolled off him. In a moment they were dead to the world.

In the morning Hermione woke up first with a huge smile on her face until the thought of what kind of a disaster they might have made last night seeped into her mind. She didn't want to open her eyes, she was certain it was going to be a terrible mess. When she realized she was in her normal waking up position, nearly head to chin with Harry, she wondered how it happened. His arms squeezed her and she lost her train of thought to his feelings of love and happiness.

*************************

Going back a bit

Dobby returned an hour later to check up on the teens once he and Guinevere had finally sorted the house out. Dobby then magically lifted Hermione and turned her around, settling her head to shoulder with Harry and covering them. The teens were both oblivious to the change in positions other than Harry unconsciously wrapping his arms around her. Dobby then replaced the charred covering on the bench at the foot of the bed.

*************************

Return to AM

Harry eventually returned from the Land of Ozz to find Hermione wrapped up in his arms and watching him closely. Harry's 'woody' was making an impression on her and she was just hoping that it was because he too had a full bladder. She made her excuse, gave him a quick kiss and slipped out of bed to their private loo. It took Harry a couple of minutes to go from groggy to fully awake. It was when he heard the toilet flush and the shower running that he realized his immediate needs and made a mad dash for the porcelain god and the seat that he assumed Hermione had just warmed for him. There was no point standing, there was no way he could force his erection to point down, so once seated, he had to lean forward to be able to aim the little guy down enough to drain itself in the bowl. He usually didn't let his bladder get that full.

By the time he staggered into the shower, he was finally hanging low. Hermione rapidly fixed that tiny problem by wrapping her arms around him and hugging him tightly. "Harry," she whispered loudly enough for him to hear over the noise of the water, "Yesterday was THE BEST birthday I have ever had ... embarrassing moments and all, it was still THE BEST DAY of my life ... from midnight to midnight ... and beyond." She remained hanging on to him, enjoying the feel of his body against hers, his soapy hands were stroking up and down her back adding to the moment. She released him after several minutes and helped him wash his back.

As they were getting dressed Hermione tried to apologize for not wearing any of the new lingerie last night. Harry succeeded in convincing her that he too thought yesterday was wonderful and he wouldn't want to change anything, besides there's always next time, if they thought of it.

When the pair finally made it downstairs it was lunchtime, her parents were there along with Remus. Remus had already broken the bad news about their home and had been telling them what he knew of the Potter history and the nearby village that was also called Godric's Hollow.