Unofficial Portkey Archive

Black, White and Red by Barmy_old_Codger
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Black, White and Red

Barmy_old_Codger

Disclaimer: Any characters you recognize from the first 6 books in the Harry Potter series by J K Rowling belong to the aforementioned J K Rowling. I am simply playing with them for my amusement, and to see what kind of reaction I can get.

My posting has been slowing down due to a lack of written words which is partly due to a lack of time.

34 - Summer Vacation

- - - - - - - -

They Floo'd to the Leaky Cauldron, then entered Diagon Alley. Once inside Madam Malkins, they had to wait, which suited Neville{Harry}, he found an empty change room and morphed back into Harry before rejoining Hermione, Ron and Luna. This time he told her before he morphed and there were no surprises other than Harry managed to change in just over ten minutes. Before they left the robe shop it took Harry fifteen minutes to change back to Neville. When they bought all they needed from Diagon Alley they returned to the Leaky Cauldron and watched as Ron and Luna made their way to The Burrow. Then they proceeded to Muggle London to acquire the necessities for their holiday in Central America.

Harry had fun watching Hermione try on shorts and tops that were either so flimsy or so short they were more erotic than anything else. When it became Harry's turn to try clothes on, Hermione made sure he tried some short shorts and shirts that she enjoyed looking at him wearing. By the end of the shopping day they had a fair selection of practical clothes and a couple of the more exotic outfits that Hermione knew her mother would be shocked at … but then … Hermione never intended that they would be worn in public, just for those private moments when 'laptop' wasn't necessarily referring to a portable computer.

Late Fri Aug 8th

- - - - - - - -

Saturday Aug 9th to Aug 24th

The Grangers and the Potters had left for Belize on Saturday morning. Although the Grangers had been on many flights to vacation spots over the years this was the first time since Hermione was born that they had been this far away. Dan and Emma got bored fairly easily with the tedium of long flight times and waiting in Airports for connecting flights. Harry, never having flown in aircraft before, kept Hermione occupied with questions of all sorts, most of which she was able to answer, having asked them at one time or another herself.

They arrived in Belize on Sunday after several stop-overs and flight connections. The first few nights they stayed in Belize City on the mainland, staying at the Radisson Hotel. During the days they took tours of nearby Mayan excavations, at one site they were able to go fairly deep into the ancient city where Harry was able to recognize traces of old magic, he even found what he thought was a magically hidden entrance to another room. He showed it to Hermione, but they kept it a secret between them and the Grangers.

After the first few days they took a local flight to Ambergris Caye and stayed at a resort called Ramon's Village where both the Grangers and the Potters, as Hermione liked to think of her and Harry, each had little round huts with a thatched roof on the sea shore.

Between sunning and swimming and a fishing charter, at the suggestion of Dan, the teens managed to get certified for Scuba diving through one of the local dive shops. Hermione mentioned to Harry that it was too bad they hadn't come here before the Tri-Wizard Tournament, then Harry would have known how to use Scuba equipment for the second task, not that he would have had it with him. Dan was in the Navy in his youth and became a Navy diver, he loved diving so much that when he married Emma, he was able to convince her to become certified too. It therefore wasn't that much of a coincidence that most of their summer vacations had been in southern France or somewhere around the Mediterranean. Emma preferred warm water diving and the ocean temperatures in the tropics were just right.

Near the end of their vacation they were on a three day dive charter culminating at a destination the locals called 'The Blue Hole'. A four hundred foot deep hole straight down into an extinct underwater volcano. The top edge of the crater was, for the most part, just above the ocean surface. There were three places that a boat their size could enter the crater and several buoys to tie up to. Our four travellers and the group they were with on the boat, were taken down into the volcano to a depth of about one hundred thirty-five feet {don't tell your PADI Instructor that you went that deep} where there exists many pillars and columns along the crater wall that they could swim around along with shallow caverns they could shine their lights into. After about seven minutes at that depth, the maximum time they were allowed, they were guided back, by the boat's team of dive-masters, up to the thirty foot depth, where they remained for about fifteen minutes to decompress, before surfacing.

- - - - - - - -

Their last full day was spent in Belmopan, the countries capital, shopping for mementos of the trip. Hermione, of course, found a book shop as if drawn there by a magnet. When they entered, Missus Adams greeted them and introduced herself as Wanda, asking if there was anything specific they were looking for. Hermione gave her a curious look, then replied that she liked looking through books and had nothing specific in mind. She could hardly tell the woman that she was looking for anything on Mayan magic that they could find. Harry surprised her by stumbling across a section of magical books in a dingy back corner of the shop. That corner, just like the Leaky Cauldron, couldn't be seen until you were looking right at it. Hermione, when she joined him, was very surprised that they had much the same titles, though not in such quantity as Flourish & Blotts back home. They even had an autographed set of Lockheart's books, and as well there were some locally published books on Mayan and Andean culture and their ancient magic. This was of course a no-brainer for Hermione and soon she had Harry carrying more than half the stack of books they had selected. Harry's realization, since Albus' death that he needed more training and Hermione's insatiable thirst for knowledge over the years had a significant effect on him that became noticeable over the summer, and, unlike Ron, he was getting more accustomed to sticking his nose in a book to look for answers. Knowledge and learning had been discouraged by the Dursleys since they punished Harry if he got better marks in school than Dudley. Though not quite as fanatical about reading as Hermione, he had picked out about a third of the books they were carrying up to the sales counter. Hermione was quite proud of Harry for selecting the books he did on his own initiative, and Harry could feel her happiness as well as some lust through their mind link. He responded to her in kind adding a smile and a wiggle of his eyebrows, while balancing his stack of books in one hand and reaching down to give her bum a quick squeeze with the other. She startled at the unexpected touch and almost lost her stack of books. When she recovered a moment later, she gave Harry an admonishing look while he simply grinned back at her, his eyes sparkling with mischief. Getting nowhere with her scalding look, it slowly changed to a sinful smile that Harry recognized from many a morning waking up in bed with her.

Dan and Emma had skipped the book shop for a souvenir stand, leaving Harry to what they expected to be 'Hermione's Curse' of painstakingly making her way through a new, for her, book shop. Little did they realize, Harry was having almost as good a time looking for books as their daughter and while he was doing it with her, he was amazed at the little spikes of joy in her emotions as she found one book after another that she wanted.

Most of their books were on magical topics that earned them a raised eyebrow from Wanda, the owner standing behind the counter. While her appearance and colouring was similar to the locals, it was quite obvious that she had a good amount of English blood and upbringing in her demeanour. Being the overly friendly sort that characterizes the indigenous population, she immediately engaged them in conversation while trying to find out who they were. The magical book section had Muggle repelling charms so she assumed they must be a Witch and Wizard, they looked young enough to still be students, the confusion came when Harry presented his Bank of England credit card which showed his name as Lord Gryffindor. Wanda had heard a little about a Lord somebody or other that was a very bad person in England and jumped to an incorrect conclusion causing her to pull out her wand from under the counter and point it a Harry.

The books Hermione was carrying dropped to the floor making a very loud 'whomp'. Hermione had one hand in front of Harry and the other pointed at Wanda. Harry slowly put his stack of books down and raised both hands to shoulder level with his palms facing towards Wanda. Missus Adams did not understand their reaction. Hermione moved very quickly which caused her concern, but neither teen held a wand. Their actions certainly didn't appear either defensive or offensive.

Harry slowly moved his right hand over to his left shirt pocket and began pulling out a multicoloured silk scarf that he was conjuring as he pulled it out, one tug after another as he had seen a Magician on the tele do a long time ago. His right hand draped the scarf carefully over his loose left fist. After passing his right hand slowly over his scarf covered left fist the scarf bulged upwards. Harry tugged the scarf up gently as it filled out into a balloon shape before lifting it clear of a spectacular bouquet of assorted English garden flowers such as he had tended in the Dursleys flower beds. Harry sniffed the bouquet to make sure that the aromas were correct before handing it over to Wanda.

The shop door opened at that moment and Dan walked in, "Are you kids almost done, it's nearly time to head back to the Hotel." Wanda hurriedly put her wand away.

"Yes Daddy," Hermione responded, "A couple more minutes to total this up and pay for it." Dan wandered down an aisle of fiction to see what he could find. Harry picked up the fallen books while Hermione pulled out her wand summoning a vase from a shelf well behind the counter. Hermione added water to the vase and hovered it for Wanda to put the flowers in.

The books were counted and totalled; Harry's card was passed through the machine and approved. Harry signed the credit card receipt 'Lord H. J. P. Gryffindor' just as it was on the back of the card and at the bank. Harry had realized the first time he had to sign for something that he would have to learn to write smaller like Hermione always did.

They talked to Wanda for a few minutes about Mayan magic and tried to explain themselves without mentioning the name Harry Potter before Hermione shrunk the books and gave them to Harry to carry. They rounded up Dan in the Medical books section and made their way out of the book shop to find Emma.

- - - - - - - -

Sat Aug 23rd

They left from the main Airport just outside of Belize City on a sweltering Saturday morning. Harry and Hermione had each taken several Mayan magic books with them in their carry-on bags, they were prepared for the long flights and Airport waits. By the time they arrived at Heathrow Airport, in the rain on Sunday morning each had made their way through all the books that were with them. Between books and sometimes chapters they would do some light snogging and cuddling, Hermione stopped Harry once, when she saw, out of the corner of her eye, her book lift a few inches above the tray table it was resting on. There was no one else in the entire back row of seats at the time, except Dan and Emma snoozing on the other side of the plane, to witness the flying book, but apparently some tea spilled in a seat in front of them causing some excitement.

By the time they landed at Heathrow, got their luggage and had, what for them should have been lunch, before arriving home it was about ten o'clock on Sunday morning. They were all happy to have a good English meal in their stomachs after surviving on airline food for the past twenty-four hours of flight and waiting time. After Harry and Dan unloaded the car the Grangers left to go grocery shopping. Harry and Hermione got the luggage inside, a little magic making light work of it, and distributed the bags and trunks to their appropriate destinations.

The teens had unpacked quickly. Since most of their clothes needed washing, very little needed to be put away in drawers or the closet. They met at the washing machine downstairs, Harry already had his first load started he was well used to washing clothes, he had been doing his and the Dursleys since he was tall enough to use the machines at Privet Drive and Hermione had been doing her own most of her teenage life, when she was at home.

Hermione had also brought down with her one of the Mayan magic books, they went outside while waiting for Harry's load to finish washing. Hermione wanted to try some concealment and revealing spells found in the book, she also knew she wanted some serious snogging and outside was best for that. When they arrived at their favourite bench Hermione put down her book and notes then turned to face Harry who was already closing in on her with one arm snaking around her waist. Hermione immediately reached up to encircle Harry's neck while stretching her height by standing on her toes. As Harry leaned over his other hand swept under her bum and he lifted her off her feet and up to eye level. She squeaked in surprise and her arms tightened around his neck as their lips crashed together. The kiss started out hard and hot, stifling her squeak into a moan that Harry could feel through her lips. Harry felt the tension ebbing as she melted in his arms. He could feel her breasts crushing against his chest as their breathing became fast and shallow, his pants were tightening uncomfortably and soon she would again know proof of his desire for her. His tongue slid along her lips requesting access to her mouth and moments later their tongues were duelling for access to the others mouth. Harry wiggled his bum to try to make space in his pants for his ever growing desire, with her centre pressed against him just below his beltline she could now began to feel his increasing enthusiasm. Hermione's eyes popped open wide and she moaned her pleasure into his mouth while wrapping her legs around him, pressing her core into his growing erection. Harry hardly had to hold her up anymore the way she was wrapped around him allowing his hand that was around her back to move up to her neck and stroke her hair as her hands were already doing to his. Over time their lips parted several times allowing them to breath properly.

Before they knew it there was a crash as the screen door bounced off a loveseat on the back porch and Dan cleared his throat. The pair split apart instantly, turning to face her Father, Harry's enthusiasm clearly apparent by the bulge in his pants.

"Well … I can see that part is working properly." Dan said smiling wickedly as he was clearly looking at Harry's crotch.

Hermione tried to move her hand in front of the obvious bulge … in the process hitting it with her hand causing Harry to grunt an 'oomph' and in reflex she almost closed her hand around Harry's erection through his pants. That love tap and almost grope was just enough to be the straw that broke the camel's back, both of his hands immediately grabbed his erection over top of Hermione's hand. Harry was squeezing her hand around his piece trying to put a strangle hold on his manhood to keep it from erupting.

Hermione, as an automatic reflex tried to jerk her hand free from the clench and in doing so made an excellent job of stroking him … once … that was more than enough. Harry gripped tighter, but too late, he groaned a soft "Nnnooooooo-OOO" followed by a sharp intake of breath and moments later by a sigh of relief once the internal pressure was released. Hermione was in panic mode and tried to kneel down in front of him to block the view. Harry hadn't released her yet and she could feel her hand warming and wrist becoming wet, seconds later an expanding bloom could be seen in Harry's Pants extending outward from their still clenched hands. Harry kept a stranglehold on her hand and his piece until he began to recover and become soft.

Dan started to laugh at the teens, now completely mortified and turning bright red. They stood and knelt in stunned silence.

Emma, of course, had heard the commotion and came in time to see Hermione appear to reach out and grab Harry's crotch. Before Emma could force herself turn away she saw the scene play itself out. Hermione's head then rested on Harry's stomach as she repeated endlessly, "I'm sorry … I'm sorry … I'm sorry … I'm sorry …" When Harry finally released his grip she looked up at him with a defeated expression still muttering her mantra.

Harry's hands, now free, moved to stroke her hair as he muttered in a still shaky voice, "That was brilliant … I love you." Referring to the whole episode that was now much more than snogging.

Hermione, still kneeling, wrapped her arms around Harry's waist turning her head to the side and lightly resting it on his stomach. "I love you so much Harry," she sighed and gave his waist a squeeze before releasing her grip and standing up in front of him. Harry had lowered his hands to hers and helped her up.

When they were looking eye to eye, Harry smiled at her and said, "Thanks dear, I needed that."

"I do too," she whined, "but not here and now," she whispered looking around, "I'll turn around, you follow me closely upstairs." She said a little louder as she turned then reached back to take his hands behind her back.

They walked towards the door where her parents were standing, Dan moved aside holding the screen open and Emma stepped back inside to clear a path for the kids. The teens gingerly walked through the doorway, not quite sure what to expect. Dan and Emma stood aside and said nothing, realizing how embarrassed they were to have been caught out in that circumstance and with Harry following so tight behind her, what was left of his reaction was now hidden. A few steps after they were through the door and past her parents, Hermione shifted aside and they both ran upstairs. As soon as they were inside his bedroom, Harry turned, looked at the door, it closed and locked while Hermione cast a silencing charm to keep their noise from escaping.

- - - - - - - -

A while later … during her musings and while her fingers hadn't been occupied with tasting, she had been absently stroking his hair. Still positioned above her he had been supporting most of his own weight so she was able to breath easily enough and certainly appreciated his warmth and closeness if not the stickiness. Harry finally lifted his head to look at her and she motioned with her tongue. He brought his face closer and she licked his chin, then his lips in an attempt to find out what she tasted like to him. She found it not bad for a second hand sample, then pressed for a kiss.

They heard Emma call from below, "Your wash finished a while ago, I put it in the dryer and started another load, it'll be done in about ten minutes.

They both froze at the sound of her Mother's voice … a moment later Hermione cancelled the silencing charm then covered Harry's ears with her hands. "We'll finish up this chapter and be right down Mum!" Hermione yelled while grinning up at Harry, she then re-silenced the room while they cleaned up and put on fresh clothes.

Emma was still hovering around the machines when the teens made an appearance. "You know your book and notes are still outside," she said while adjusting the dryer.

Both teens blushed, Hermione a little more so. Since Emma made a point to not look at them they recovered quickly.