Unofficial Portkey Archive

Black, White and Red by Barmy_old_Codger
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

Black, White and Red

Barmy_old_Codger

Disclaimer: Any characters you recognize from the books in the Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling belong to the aforementioned J. K. Rowling. I am simply playing with them for my amusement, and to see what kind of reaction I can get.

I know in book 7 JKR changed Hermione's middle name from Jane to Jean, presumably to differentiate her from Delores Jane Umbridge. Since this is Books 1-6 compliant (I hope) I'm sticking with Hermione Jane Granger.

Not Another Author's Note: Many thanks to the_scribbler for his kind assistance with this chapter and the Latin for the following spell.

Revision A [12/04/08]: Corrections: 'fifth year class' changed to 'sixth year class' and some titles bolded (again).

Revision B: Changes[21/04/08] Due to comments such as (but not limited to): 'When H/Hr have children how are you going to differentiate between Little James and the baby or child named James?' I have decided to change the name of Harry's trouser snake from 'Little James' to 'Prongs junior'. Both are in reference to his Father, a Marauder, and the personality of the 'wee beast'.

"Mortuis cruciamentum spiritui non corpus mortem" roughly translated, means 'death to the disembodied spirit" or 'death to the tormented, non-corporeal spirit'.

******************************************************************

RESTRICTED Content Warning: 'nuff said

******************************************************************

Chapter 44b - "Playing Games"

Friday, September 5th

The trio, along with Neville, Poppy, Minerva, Remus, and Mad-eye found themselves on the Quidditch Pitch about an hour before lunch. During the previous hour Harry and Hermione had been going over the process to destroy the Horcrux with Salazar, Godric and Rowena. Remus had left a prefect in charge of his sixth year class with some assigned reading. Ginny and Luna were in that class and were a little peeved at not being able to go out to the Quidditch Pitch to watch the show. The class was to hand in a written summary of the reading at the next TD class.

Harry had not yet had a chance to express his displeasure to the ex-Auror about his unwarranted attack in the practical defence room. He was frustrated that Moody had so underappreciated his skills and power. It was a pride thing, he admitted to himself, but it still rankled him and he needed to express it. However, there were more pressing matters to attend to, and so he let the matter slide for the moment.

Harry had placed a table from the Gryffindor dressing room in the centre of the pitch, Ravenclaw's wand, back in its box, was on the table. After removing the box top Harry levitated the wand out and placed it on the table, in the centre, the box was dropped to the grass. Harry started stripping the protections away from the wand until all that was left was the original magic of the wand and the Horcrux curse. All the spectators were far enough away at the base of the stands, Hermione was flying overhead as Caledfwlch. Harry stood well back this time, his wand in his left hand and his staff gripped securely in his right. He cast the spell to purge the soul fragment with his wand, his staff held and pointed in the same direction, ready to destroy another piece of Voldemort's soul.

The soul fragment, rocketed away from Harry this time, a totally unexpected reaction, it seemed to be heading up towards Caledfwlch. Harry, caught by the surprise, took a moment longer to react; the eyeball in his staff was keeping track of the piece of Voldemort's soul. Caledfwlch changed direction, heading back towards the centre of the Pitch, Harry paused nervously, waiting for the opportune moment ... almost ... almost ... Harry mouthed the spell Mortuis cruciamentum spiritui non corpus mortem and a nearly blinding white light leapt from the staff and captured the soul fragment. An ear shattering explosion followed, Caledfwlch braced herself for the shock wave that she assumed would follow the blast. It sent her head over tail feathers, into a spin, from which she recovered, while loosing about half her altitude.

Caledfwlch landed, transformed back and rejoined Harry as Hermione, a little shaken (but not stirred) from her close call. "That!" said Hermione, "Is one thing I don't like about flying!" Harry, after making certain that Hermione was alright, checked Ravenclaw's wand, detecting nothing but the magic of the wand itself. Making sure that the damned bit of soul was gone and could harm no one else, Hermione had him levitate the wand back into its box before returning it to Rowena and having her check it personally.

As they were putting things away Harry thought he heard a faint voice calling to him, not by name, but because the voice was from somewhere nearby. He heard it again as he was putting his staff away. Looking at his wife-to-be, he realized that Hermione was completely oblivious to the sound. He could hear Minerva and the other staff members approaching as he struggled to hear the sound more clearly. The quiet voice sounded nothing like any of them; it had more of a hiss to it. Harry looked around again; then it dawned on him to look down towards his feet. There, in the grass, was a small green snake. If he hadn't been looking for it, he would never have noticed it. Harry stretched his arm out to keep Hermione from stepping on it as she moved to step around him.

Hermione looked at Harry curiously as he knelt down on the grass. It took her a moment to see the snake. Harry quickly performed a few revealing spells including one in parsel-tongue to be sure that the snake was just that, a snake ... and it was. Crookshanks had trotted up from across the pitch to stand beside the snake; Hermione knelt down and started petting Crookshanks. While Harry appeared to be carrying on a conversation with the snake, Hermione spoke to Crookshanks. "You clever cat, where have you been all week and what have you found for us?" Of course she didn't expect an answer from Crookshanks, but maybe Harry would have something to tell her from his conversation with the snake. Harry put his hand down between C'ba, the snake and Crookshanks. The half-Kneazel's head moved closer and sniffed the snake as it slithered up Harry's arm and under the sleeve of his robes. Hermione looked at him, she cringed and though he was crazy to let a snake go up his arm.

Crookshanks growled and hissed at Ron when he approached with the group of teachers and Neville. Ron stayed back a couple of steps; he still had never apologized to Crookshanks over the incident where Ron thought Crookshanks had eaten Scabbers.

Hermione knew she could wait to find out what the story was about the snake, she didn't expect Harry to say anything with all the teachers around. Crookshanks appeared unconcerned by the presence of the snake. Harry had let it crawl up his arm, so it was obviously not a threat. Hermione picked up Crookshanks and they made their way to the Castle and then our couple, with pets went to the Library.

*************************

Harry and Hermione returned from giving Rowena back her wand; she was very pleased that it was in perfect condition. They caught the tail end of lunch and an afternoon of PD with Moody.

Mad-eye was still playing games with them, sneaking around the classroom while disillusioned for a few minutes at the beginning. Harry, Hermione and Ron were getting bored with his antics; several other students were just beginning to catch on to what was actually happening.

While Mad-eye was moving across the front of the classroom, Harry concentrated his mind on the door, it closed and sealed. Ron shot a tripping jinx and Hermione sent out ropes to bind him. Moody was able to block and dodge those spells easily and continued to move towards the door, but the Golden Trio had caught the attention of the rest of the students, most of whom, were trying to figure out what was going on. Harry sent wave after wave of blockable curses towards Moody until the ex-Auror got used to the idea, then Harry mumbled 'Serpensortia' three times quickly, placing three large snakes around Mad-eye's feet. Harry started hissing at them in parseltongue, to make them herd Mad-eye back towards his desk.

When C'ba heard the other snakes slithering around and answering Harry, she became curious. Stretching out, she rose from Harry's warm shirt pocket, poking her head out through the neck hole in Harry's robes for a look around. Neville had been watching Harry closely since he had started conjuring the large snakes and gasped when little C'ba's head became visible under Harry's chin.

As fast as Moody would destroy the snakes, Harry made more. With Hermione and Ron also sending spells towards Moody, he couldn't keep up and was soon forced up and onto his desk. He could manage to block all the curses the others were sending if he ignored Harry's snakes. There were now a dozen large snakes surrounding Moody's desk.

Harry was tempted to cast something significantly more powerful at the ex-Auror, to pay him back for the stunning curse which he had hurled at Hermione, earlier in the week, but resisted, on the grounds that he didn't really want to demonstrate to some of the other students just how much more advanced he was, magically.

Mad-eye finally revealed himself and called off the attack, Harry called back the snakes and eliminated them. C'ba didn't seem overly concerned about the fate of the other snakes and eventually returned to Harry's shirt pocket. The balance of the afternoon went smoothly since the remaining Slytherins were lacking a formidable leader, if indeed Draco was formidable.

When the class ended, Harry reminded Alastor about the organizational DA meeting after supper in the Room of Requirement.

*************************

The results of the DA meeting were that the sixth and seventh years would meet on Friday evening, the fourth and fifth years on Saturday evening and first through third years on Sunday morning. Harry had arranged things so that if any student, other than those teaching, wanted to attend a meeting that did not include their year group, they could only observe unless they had permission from one of the sponsoring Professors, either Moody or Lupin. It made for easy, organized classes and almost completely eliminated complaints from students that they were being 'left out' of advanced classes or weren't being exposed to some of the most sophisticated teaching that Harry, Moody, and Lupin were offering.

*************************

The DA meeting ended well before curfew and since the Heads were not scheduled for security rounds, they decided on some private time together in their rooms.

*************************

In the Head's Common Room

Once in their Common Room, Harry plunked down in a cushy Chintz Armchair facing the fireplace. Hermione glanced at the fireplace, which burst into warming flames and she nestled sideways into Harry's lap. Harry quickly spoke to C'ba, the snake, who had coiled up asleep in his shirt pocket, and suggested she might be more comfortable near the fire. C'ba slipped out of Harry's shirt pocket, startling Hermione who had nearly forgotten about her. Hermione sat there tentatively while C'ba slithered down the front of Harry's shirt, then across her lap and down Harry's leg to the floor.

Slithering across to the fireplace, C'ba coiled up on the hearth near the fire. Hermione sat there for what seemed like a minute or two just watching C'ba, then their arms wrapped around each other, basking in their closeness, in both mind and body. A chaste kiss and an extra squeeze were soon followed with locked lips and exploring tongues. Hands eventually started to roam and a certain soft, warm bottom began to grind its way slowly into his crotch. Perhaps it was the fire growing within, since the fire in the fireplace was dwindling now, that caused them to shed their outer clothes and stack then on the table beside them.

"Harry?" Hermione looked at him, and saw the fire in his eyes. She was naked, save for her soft, white cotton bra and knickers and he looked at her with undisguised love and desire. He still had his jeans on since they were trapped between her and the chair, until he stood, picking her up with him. She squealed and shivered in delight as he concentrated on opening the snap and zipper, of course the squeal could have been due to where Harry's right hand was positioned under her bum. A rush of desire flooded her system as his thumb migrated between her legs; rubbing her sex through the soft, cotton gusset of her knickers. His jeans soon dropped to the floor, he sat again, kicking them away. The painful bulge that had been constrained in his jeans was given more freedom and soon found itself protruding through the opening in the front of his boxers.

Prongs junior found a hiding spot between the soft, silky cheeks of his lovers' arse. Laughing to herself, Hermione began methodically squeezing and releasing the playful fellow, driving Harry crazy with lust and desire. The front clasp of her bra continued to frustrate. He was jealous of its location, nestled between her delicate orbs. He struggled with it for a moment, and then ... finally, he managed to unhook it. The small triangles of material sprung aside, exposing the twins ... two hard-pointed hemispheres of sensuous flesh that seemed to beg for undivided attention. Hermione shifted herself around at Harry's suggestive nudge, allowing both his hands to pay attention to both of her breasts, and allowing his mouth and tongue to kiss, nibble and torture her neck with pleasure, from behind. Her hands were alternating between guiding his hands over her breasts, and caressing the head of his steely erection. It soon became apparent to her that, although she was most happy with the attention that her upper body was receiving, she wanted more. Her sex was hot and wet with desire, but lacking any direct attention. The ache she felt for his touch was acute and it wasn't going to be satisfied casually. Her legs already spread in anticipation, she took his right hand in hers; moving it, against its will, from her left breast to plunge it deep into her knickers. Her slender frame shook the moment his fingers slipped easily into her well-lubricated folds, brushing her clit and massaging her sex. She moaned in pleasure and let go the tight controls she had learned to hold over her magic. It was like a great dam, letting the spring floods rush forth. Her emotions - joy, love, lust - went flooding into Harry's mind and almost at once, overcame his own, powerful self-control.

Rubbing her sex felt so good that he knew he'd lose it soon. The moment that the two middle fingers of his right hand entered her core he came; covering her hand and back with his white, pearly seed. His release was all it took for her to fall over the precipice of orgasm. As she cried out his name, her magic rose up in her and would not be denied. It sought out its mate - its equal - in him and bound itself passionately and permanently.

They were both tense as taut bow strings for a minute. Harry was trying to push his cock further into her cheeks and coax another spurt out of him, Hermione closed her legs while her sex squeezed his hand; trying to milk Harry's fingers - both of them trying desperately to hang on to the sensations they were feeling and sharing.

*************************

In Greater Hangleton ...

Somewhere in the caves and tunnels below Riddle Manor ... Voldemort screamed out Harry's name as he stumbled and fell. He remained unconscious and alone for over ten minutes this time.

Lucius Malfoy was the first to find him lying on the tunnel floor. He yelled for Bellatrix ... there was no response. He began levitating his Master and moving him in the direction of the bedchamber he shared with her. Bella, being as much or more of a night person than her Lord and Master, was sound asleep in their bed when Malfoy entered. She awoke abruptly to the creak of the door opening and had her wand pointed at them both, a cruciatus curse half escaped her lips. Lucius was used to this type of greeting from her, he was also getting more and more used to seeing his Master collapsing in agony. Lucius floated Voldemort onto the bed and left him to the care of Bellatrix, closing the spooky door on his way out.

*************************

Back in the Heads' Common Room

Since both of them were feeding from and responding to each other's emotional highs, it took a while for them to calm down and relax. The fire in the fireplace was long since out, but they were kept warm from the embers still glowing inside them. While her sex was no longer trying to milk Harry's fingers, Hermione's legs were keeping his warm hand trapped in her core, enjoying the feel of his fingers wiggling inside her. Her left hand that was still between them was now wrapped fully around the soft messy organ that was no longer, Prongs junior. Harry was still in heaven with his right hand trapped in her sex, his left was teasing and cradling her Twins one at a time ... first Left, then Right, and back again, while his lips were busy kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear. The Twins were each a nice handful, he thought, any more would be a waste. Could actual sex be any better than this? ... neither one knew.

When Harry felt he had his strength back and could stand and carry her, he suggested they move to the bedroom for the rest of the night ... She released his right hand, groaning as his fingers slipped out of her, she felt the cold between her legs and hoped they would have another go at it before they went to sleep ... and they would. Harry placed her on her feet on the warm rug beside the bed and gently cleaned them both off with a wandless 'Tergeo' cleaning spell. Hermione turned, stood on her toes, and gave him a quick kiss and hug before trundling off to the loo. When Harry heard her washing up and doing her teeth, he too made use of their shared facilities.

When he finally returned, she was in bed wearing fresh knickers and a big smile. The big smile gave away the fact that the fresh knickers were a waste of clean clothes and time. During the summer she had come to the realization that she needed extra knickers, now that she had HIM for a boyfriend. He could be so loving and caring and he was just so damn sexy, she would make them wet just thinking about him ... remembering the feel of his hands going through her hair ... oh damn, the long hair, not the short hairs ... too late. She budged over a bit as he got into bed; then snuggled over his outstretched arm and into his left side. His strong arm wrapped around her waist and held her gently, yet snugly to him. She rested her head on his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his chest, they were already floating. A movement of his other arm and the covers came over them and stuck themselves down, loosely trapping the pair. At least they wouldn't float away and into something ... like the fireplace.

Harry had a bright idea - which he hoped he could pull off without frightening Hermione. She had started playing with the Hungarian Horntail again, knowing that would get him started ... or at least counting on it. In reality it took nothing but her presence to get him started, and it didn't take long for Harry's left hand to find its way to her knickers-covered silky smooth bottom. Slowly, while moving his hand around her contours, he morphed the hand until it was wide enough to fully capture both of her lower cheeks. She looked at him curiously as he began kneading and squeezing her bottom while surreptitiously stretching his middle finger, guiding it between her legs and under her knickers until it slipped inside those warm and slippery folds of skin that tried hopelessly to protect her wetness from his fingers' wander lust.

Watching her face as she played with the dragon, he saw her eyes bug out and look up at him. She could see and feel his right hand was stroking through her hair ... the long hair ... and she could feel his other hand on her arse ... both hemispheres... somehow that was wrong ... what was even more wrong was that finger that was migrating into her and through her sex, she smiled and shuddered as it rubbed over her clit and began playing in the sparse curls above. Hermione gasped and physically shivered from head to toe, as she looked, pleading for answers, into his gleaming, emerald-green eyes.

As she met his gaze, his right hand stroked through her hair and down her back then found its way up to her left twin and its rock hard nipple. She had stopped playing with his dragon, unable to concentrate on anything but the lightning-like jolts of pleasure shooting through her body and mind. Her left hand found its own way down to Prongs junior and was stroking, tweaking and grasping the poor fellow in an autonomous response to the surges of pleasure and energy that were wracking her mind and slender frame. Her mind was completely wrapped up in what was happening to her tush, between her legs and in her sex. Harry was pushing all the right buttons, including the exposed one on Left and she knew he was feeling all the pleasure and excitement that she was feeling. If he kept this up much longer she was afraid her heart would explode, it was beating so hard and fast. Harry's body suddenly stiffened and a moment later she could feel his orgasm squirt past her fingers that triggered a similar explosion deep in her core. It felt like the crescendo in the final act of an opera and they held each other tighter in a hopeless attempt to maintain the climax to their story. As Harry's body relaxed and Prongs junior became smaller, Hermione collapsed on Harry's chest, both of them completely exhausted.

For now she would enjoy, in the morning she would have a talk with Harry about surprising her. She had expected for a while now that his morphing abilities would eventually intrude on their sex life. When and how was now answered. She had settled down and was now enjoying the finger that was still embedded in her sex and aimlessly stroking through her short hairs. Smiles danced across their lips and as they slept, each unconsciously maintained their hold on the other.

*************************

Back in Greater Hangleton ...

Voldemort had recovered and was awake again. He immediately called a meeting of his Lieutenants. He knew Potter was behind whatever was happening to him, he also knew he hadn't been able to penetrate the stupid boy's mind since the beginning of the summer and he couldn't figure out why. He wanted Nott, Goyle, Crabbe and Lucius to have their kids spy on Potter and send back any information they could glean. Voldemort knew that Vincent Crabbe and Draco were, at this moment, not at school, but they would be returning soon. As the meeting was about to end, Voldemort stiffened, stretching out straight as a broom and screamed "Hermione!" before dropping to the floor. Bella was first to his side, he wasn't breathing; she and Lucius tried some spells to awaken him. Finally Voldemort started breathing heavily, his heart was racing, but he was not awake.

*************************

Back In Harry's Bedroom

A few hours after their extraordinary experience they woke up again for some reason. Harry woke up first, something in the back of his mind had triggered it. Hermione awakened when Harry tried to regain his left hand by removing it from her very wet sex. Once Harry had his hand back to its normal size, he was able to savour the tastes that remained on his left middle finger. Hermione snickered at his antics and even offered him her left hand that she had just used to scoop up her own juices. He stuffed her offered hand in his mouth, licking and slurping all the flavour away. She smiled and snickered, believing him to be crazy. So long as he was her crazy boyfriend and lover, he could do what he wanted.

Since he had been exceptionally good to her in the chair, and in bed, she was going to instigate a third act to show him how appreciative she was. When his concentration returned to her, she was again playing with his dragon, he noticed she had tied up her hair in a ponytail; she didn't often do that in bed and wondered what she had in mind. His right hand gently tipped her head to face him, his lips engaging hers in a searingly passionate kiss that cried out his needs. In her eyes he could sense a devilish desire he had never quite seen before. When their tongues met her left hand snapped down to again engulf Prongs junior. His green eyes lit up in surprise until she broke the kiss and disappeared under the silk covers.

He saw her legs pop out past the end of the covers when he looked down, then felt her warm breath in his nether regions. She was working Prongs junior and his luggage, gently with both hands now. He didn't even want to consider what he thought she might be up to, in case he was disappointed. It took only moments for her to make Prongs junior jump to attention. Hermione pinched his tip, then he felt something warm and wet make its way from where Prongs junior's luggage lay cradled in her warm hand, all the way up Prongs junior's underside, causing sensations that made him shudder and squirm, finally engulfing Prongs junior's tip in searing wet heat that nearly drove him mad. A shiver went down Harry from the top of his head to the tip of his toes causing his toes to curl up painfully. Her lips surrounded him and her tongue slid back and forth, round and round, then over Prongs junior's tip repeatedly, making him jerk and twitch in excitement. Poor Harry was loosing his mind, he was trying desperately to hold off the explosion that threatened to be imminent. Prongs junior and Harry had never felt anything this wonderful before, the wet heat, her warm breath ... his whole body continued to quiver and shake until he suddenly went stiff as a board. He shouted her name - her only warning, she held her breath and closed her throat as she slid her mouth a little further down his shaft, stopping at her hand. Microseconds later he thrust and a hot jet of semen washed around her mouth. Fortunately she had a firm grip on Prongs junior with her right hand so he wasn't forced further into her mouth when Harry thrust. The taste sensation was better that she expected, still quite salty, though acceptable. She swallowed, then swirled her tongue around Prongs junior's tip again, cleaning him up and keeping him at attention. Harry groaned, stiffened and Prongs junior produced a mini-squirt before gradually softening and finally shrinking from her mouth, succumbing to a pathetic limp death in her hand.

*************************

Greater Hangleton

Lucius knew both Potter and the Granger girl were going to be the Head Students this year. He wondered if that blood-traitor Weasley would be on the outs with them because he didn't get picked for Head Boy?

He had been pushing his friends on the Wizengamot for the quick release of his son. Without that fool Fudge in control and Umbridge to back him up, he felt he was wasting his money and time with the effort.

*************************

Back in Harry's Bedroom

Harry might have thought of whistling a funeral march for Prongs junior if he wasn't too busy trying to catch his breath and keep his heart in his chest. He couldn't believe Hermione would do that for him, or, more to the point could do that to him, WOW! He needed to do something extra special for her ... when he recovered ... if he recovered.

Hermione had felt every reaction of his to her ministrations arousing her as much as himself. She had been nearing her own climax when Prongs ejaculation triggered Miss Jane and Hermione had to concentrate very hard to not bite down on Prongs junior. Eventually she slithered back up to her usual spot, a huge grin on her face, she knew she had done something special for him; he had never reacted like that before. She quickly found herself in a warm bear hug, looking into a pair of sparkling emerald eyes. Harry soon began to recover, his breathing slowed as did his heart rate. She too was recovering since she shared every nuance of the adventure with him in their shared feelings Hermione hugged him back, quite happy to remain in his loving embrace.

"Hermione?" He croaked.

She knew from the skew of his voice and the timing that he wanted to reciprocate the pleasure she had given him. She could tell he was still basking in it. "Tomorrow," she said, "I think ... to do what you want ... as well as you want...you'll need your strength." With a smile on her face, she continued, "Good night Lover, sweet dreams." Hermione mused, she had never called him Lover before ... within the minute they were both fast asleep again in each other's arms.