Unofficial Portkey Archive

While You Were Sleeping by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

While You Were Sleeping

Harrys Mistress

Well, after a long wait here's another update…a long one too! It starts off with Draco and Ginny, and then we've got a little of Harry and Hermione's aftermath of the certain kiss in the kitchen;-) Hope everyone enjoys!

Chapter 15

Draco was going to be late for his meeting at the Ministry. He was dressed and ready to go, but for some reason he just couldn't leave her. He had been sitting by the edge of his bed watching Ginny Weasley sound asleep for Merlin knew how long.

She was lying on her stomach, her long flaming read hair spread out on his white satin pillow and her long naked back was exposed to him. What was wrong with him? Why couldn't he leave her? He had plenty of her last night; he shouldn't still be there wanting her all over again. He had affairs before and once he had sex with a girl, he would normally roll off her and walk out of the bed never looking back.

But he couldn't do that with Ginny. One time wasn't enough for him, although the first time was bloody fantastic. As soon as he had opened the door and saw her standing there looking beautiful dressed in a baby blue sundress with her red hair floating around her, he didn't waste much time…

Ginny arched a brow. "I wasn't expecting you to answer," she said as she flipped back her hair. "Don't you have servants to do that?"

"I gave them the night off," he said as he grabbed her hand and pulled her in.

Ginny yelped as she fell into his arms as Draco closed the door and backed her against him. "You gave your house elves the night off?"

"I didn't want us to be disturbed," he said as his lips lingered close to his. "It took awhile for Milly to finally believe me, but I finally convinced her."

"I see, so we're all alone," she asked placing her arms around his neck.

"All alone," he said as he reached down and nuzzled her neck.

"Hmmm, aren't you going to be polite and offer me a drink?"

Draco ran open mouth kisses up her neck. "No," he said nibbling at her ear.

Ginny groaned as she cupped his face. "Good," she said bringing his mouth down on hers.

The kiss was anything but gentle, and their hands were anything but patient. Draco devoured her mouth with aggressive strokes of his tongue and desperate nips with his teeth. He hiked her up until she was straddling his hips and then started to walk towards the stairs, hoping they would at least make it halfway to the bedroom until he finally took her.

Ginny anxiously rolled her hips against his as she started to attack the buttons of his shirt. Ginny groaned with frustration and then surprised him by ripping his shirt as buttons popped and scattered onto the floor. "Bloody hell," He groaned as he dropped on his knees and took her to the floor. "Can't even make it to the bloody stairs."

Ginny let out a throaty laugh as she got rid of his now shredded shirt and ran kisses over his shoulder. "Hurry," she gasped as she felt his hands drag down the zipper of her dress. "Please hurry."

"Merlin," he groaned as he pulled down the dress. "I'm shaking like a inexperienced prat."

Ginny started to laugh at that but when his warm mouth covered her breast she gasped in shock and then squirmed restlessly beneath him. "Draco," she sobbed as she fumbled with the fly of his jeans. "I want you."

On a soft curse he rolled off as he quickly discarded his jeans while Ginny pulled her dress down her legs. Draco was back on top of her in a second; kissing her over and over again as his hands moved everywhere. "I can't wait any longer, Red."

"Yes," she said as she arched greedily up to him. "Now…Please."

In one long hard stroke, Draco plunged inside her with a satisfying groan as he buried his face in her hair. He started to move inside her right away, first his strokes were long and slow, but then Ginny's soft pleas made his hips move harder and faster. Her legs were tightly wrapped around him as her hips met thrust for thrust. She gripped his hair tightly and held onto him while they both grew closer and closer to the edge.

"Draco," she gasped as she her body started to quiver.

Watching her come while he was still pumping into her was one of the most, sexiest sights he had ever seen. He came right after her, plunging into her once, twice and then finally buried himself deep inside her before collapsing on top of her.

"Jesus," he gasped as he still caught his breath lying fully on top of her. "Red…that was…"

"Bloody fuckingtastic," she finished, as she lay limp beneath him.

Draco let out a breathless laugh. "I'll say," he said as he finally found the strength to roll off of her onto his back. Ginny rolled up against him as she snuggled up to him, kissing him all over his chest and then up to his neck. "Red, what are you doing?" he groaned as she started to suck his ear.

She then rolled completely on top of him. "Let's do it again," she said as she stopped his moan of protest with her lips and then moved them down his body.

"You are going to be the death of me," he said as he shut his eyes while she continued her journey down his body. "Give a guy a little time to…bloody hell!"

Her mouth was on him before he had a chance to blink. He watched her in shock as she stroked him with that wonderful mouth of hers, before he finally dragged her up gently by the fistful of her hair. "I had hoped to make it to the bedroom eventually, Red," he said as he rolled over her and then plunged inside her. "But now I'm not sure."

After he had her for the second time, Ginny was thirsty so they both managed to make it all they way to the kitchen. He gave her a glass of water then watched her drink it greedily standing there stark naked in his kitchen. As soon as she was done he pushed her up on the kitchen counter and had his way with her.

Then they stumbled up the stairs, steeling a few kisses and caresses until Draco finally backed her up against the wall halfway up, planning on just kissing her but that was a mistake, since the kissing turned into mindless sex up against the wall. Finally, they fell into bed together in exhaustion almost falling asleep instantly. He woke up once in the middle of the night wanting her, so he woke her up slowly with soft deep kisses as he slid into her.

Then he had the pleasure of being woken up early this morning to her mouth doing wonderful things to him and before he was fully awake he found her riding him in fast frantic strokes of her hips. He had lazily placed his hands on her hips but let her do all the work as he watched and enjoyed the view. She sighed deeply as she sank back down to him, kissing him deeply before finally falling back asleep sprawled out on his chest and still inside of him. It took him awhile to find the strength and will power to roll her over and leave her in bed.

He had her more than enough times last night, he said to himself as he continued to watch her. More than any one-night stand he had ever had. It was crazy the way they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. She was like an addictive drug that he never wanted to get over.

On a curse he stood up on his feet and angrily started to walk out of the room. He had his hand on the knob, before he stopped and squeezed the knob with frustration. He didn't just want to leave her like this…she didn't want her to wake up and think he was using her for sex. Of course, maybe she was doing the using as well; she herself said she needed a distraction to get over Harry.

His jaw clenched at the thought of Ginny going back with Potter. "Over my dead body," he mumbled as he walked back to the bed. He waved his hand and one single red rose appeared in his hand. He had told her last night sometime between their lovemaking that she looked as pretty as a rose. She blushed at his comment and he just chuckled and kissed her over and over again as he reached down and tickled her ribs, causing her to finally laugh with him.

He laid the rose next to her, something that made him feel a little awkward; he never really was the romantic type. He then kissed her forehead before finally he made himself walk out of the room quickly so he wouldn't go back and do what he really wanted to do to her.

He walked into his kitchen to find Millie fiddling around in the kitchen. "Morning, Millie," he said happily as he grabbed the cloak hanging from the hook. No matter how much he was annoyed by these indescribable feelings towards Ginny, he still had lots and lots of sex and that would make any guy in a good mood.

"Good morning, Mr. Malfoy, sir," Milly said as she dropped down from the chair she stood on to cook at the stove. "Would master like his breakfast?"

"No thanks," he said as he shrugged on his cloak. "I'm late for a meeting, but I would like a coffee to go."

"Right away, sir," she said as she magically moved the chair to the coffee pot. "Did master have a good time last night with his Miss Weasley."

Draco grinned liking the sound of that. "Master did, thank you." He took the coffee thermos from her. "Did you have a good night off?"

"Oh yes sir, thank you sir. The house elves that have been here for a long time have never had a night off, sir."

"That doesn't surprise me with the history of my family," he said as he took a sip of his coffee. "I'm trying my best to be a little more fair with the house elves."

"Oh master is doing wonderful, sir," she said as she bowed to him. "We all are anxious to please you, sir."

"Aw well," he said a little uncomfortable at the bowing. "Thanks, Milly. You can do me a favor then."

"Oh, anything, sir."

"Make breakfast for my Miss Weasley," he said with a grin. "Take it to her in bed, she's still asleep. Let her know that she is in no rush to leave, she can take a shower if she needs to."

"M-Master wants me to cook breakfast? For Miss Weasley?"

"Is something wrong with that?"

Milly blushed. "Oh, no of course not. For give me, master Draco, I am just surprised, you have never asked me to do this for any other girl, sir."

"Well," he said as he tried hard not to blush in front of his servant. "First for everything, I guess. I'll see you tonight, Milly."

He then Apparrated before she had a chance to say anything.

Ginny woke up to a sweet flowery scent and when her eyes fluttered open she saw a single red rose lying next to her on her pillow. She smiled shyly as she buried her face into the pillow, reaching out for the rose. She sighed dreamily as she ran the soft petals under her nose, taking in the sweet scent.

Last night, before she came to the Malfoy Manor, she didn't know what to expect or what would happen. She sure didn't expect to have sex with him so many times she lost count. She didn't think she was capable of doing half the things she did with him. He was so amazing; she couldn't help herself. She couldn't seem to keep her hands off him and vice versa. They were out of control and she loved every second of it.

A soft knock on the door caused her to quickly sit up pulling the sheets up to cover her chest. The door opened up and Milly came walking in balancing a tray in the air. "Good morning, Miss Weasley," she said as she floated the tray over to her. "I was told to serve you breakfast in bed."

"Oh," she said as the tray was placed in front of her. The plate was full of scrambled eggs and bacon, along with freshly buttered toast. "Milly, this looks delicious."

"Milly was happy to do so," Milly said. "Master has never asked Milly to serve breakfast for his girlfriends before."

Ginny blushed. "Really?"

Milly's eyes went wide. "Oh, dear…Milly should not have said that."

"Don't worry, Milly," she said quickly. "I won't tell Draco, it will be our little secret."

"Thank you, Miss. You are very kind. Milly likes you a lot and wishes that you will be her mistress."

"Oh," Ginny said not knowing what to say. "I uh…well, thank you Milly."

"Milly will leave you now to your breakfast. Mr. Malfoy also wanted Milly to tell his Miss Weasley that there is no rush and feel free to use the shower if you like."

Ginny blushed. "Thank you, I might do that."

Milly gave her a slight bow and then disappeared with a soft pop.

Ginny sighed as she leaned back against the pillows. She had never in all her life felt this pampered and special before. She giggled softly as she twirled the stem of the rose between her fingers, as the petals rubbed over her lips. A woman could definitely get use to this.

Harry and Hermione had done a pretty good job of staying away from each other for the rest of the week. Harry would leave early in the morning before she woke up and once practice was over, Hermione would still be at the store by the time Harry got home. The only source of communication between them were little notes they left for each other so they would at least know where the other was.

Harry would find notes that said, 'Working late, there's food in the fridge.' Or Hermione would find notes that said, 'Out with the guys from the team, be back later.' They always found an excuse to avoid the other; both of them had such busy days it wasn't hard for them to do.

However, when Harry woke up on Sunday morning, exactly six days after the incident between him and Hermione in the kitchen, he knew that this day would be different. Sunday was the only day they had off and usually they spent it together. They would go to lunch or just stay in and do work around the house. Harry sighed as he crawled out of bed, wishing that he could just go downstairs and ask Hermione what they wanted to do today.

This Sunday was different. Because of that stupid kiss…stupid, but bloody fantastic kiss…things were different.

He decided to go out to the pool and swim some laps, maybe it would help release some of the frustration he had been feeling all week. He hardly slept at night, the feel of Hermione's limbs wrapped around him and the taste of her haunted him, and when he finally did sleep he would dream of her. Dream of them both doing things normal best friends wouldn't be caught doing.

He couldn't help it, he thought as he angrily pulled his swim trunks over his hips. She opened a gate. A gate that held all these feelings for his platonic best friend and now because of her and that damn dress she wore that night and that damn kiss, the feelings flooded out and nothing or no one could shut the gate closed.

It was his own damn fault. He cursed softly as he trudged down the stairs ignoring the pictures to his left. He should have never had kiss her. He had no business kissing her when their best friend was lying in a coma. She was right to stop him, but he didn't have to be happy about it.

He walked out of the backyard, smiling slightly when Daisy ran up to greet her. He pet Daisy as he walked to the pool, but abruptly stopped when he saw Hermione lounging in one of the lawn chairs. In a damn emerald green bikini. Dammit, it was already starting. He couldn't even swim his laps peacefully because Hermione was here…looking incredible in the damn emerald green bikini.

He was about to turn away and go sulk back in the house, but stopped himself and turned back shaking his head. He wanted to swim some fucking laps so he was going to fucking well do it. Hermione or no Hermione.

He stalked up to the pool and threw his towel on the chair next to Hermione, who flinched and looked up at him. "Hey," she said softly.

"Hi," he muttered as he took his shirt off.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to swim some damn laps," he said walking into the steps and turned back to her. "Is that all right with you?"

She frowned slightly. "Of course, Harry, I was only…"

But he didn't wait for her to finish; he dove into the water and started swimming. He was being a prat, he knew that, but he wasn't in the mood for the 'let's be polite and pretend nothing happened' talk. He just couldn't do that, all he wanted to do was swim his laps and get the hell out of there.

He heard Daisy running along the pool excitedly barking like she always did when he swam. She wanted to get in to join him, but it was like she was too scared or didn't know exactly what to do about it. Other times he found it amusing, but today the constant barking was only adding to his annoyance and frustration.

"Daisy, shut up!" he finally yelled splashing her.

Daisy flinched and backed away when the water hit her. "Harry!" Hermione explained. "That was horrible!"

"Well, it was getting on my nerves," he exclaimed and Daisy started to bark again so he splashed her again. "Shut up, Daisy. She listens to you, Hermione, keep her quiet."

"Daisy, come here," Hermione said softly as she leaned up in her chair. Daisy watched her cower towards her and place her head in her lap. She started to stroke her head and then glared at Harry who was standing in the pool catching his breath. "You know, I know you're mad at me and everything, but there's no reason to take it out on poor Daisy."

"I'm not mad at you," he muttered as he ran his hands through his hair, already feeling bad for how he treated Daisy.

"Really? So you ignoring me all week, was your way of showing how much you care?"

Harry glared at her. "You were doing your fair share of ignoring me too, you know. You were the one that ran out on me, leaving me high and dry."

"Because of Ron!" she yelled. "It wasn't right what we were doing, Harry. Ron and I…"

"Are destined to be together, yeah, yeah, I get that loud and clear. I'm soooo damn happy for the two of you, now if you'll excuse me I'd like to get back to my laps."

Hermione felt the tears blur her vision and she angrily wiped them away. She let out a frustrating growl as she got up and grabbed her things, stalking into the house. That insufferable man, she cursed as she slammed the door. Who does he think he is? Just because the great Harry Potter got turned down, he gets all moody and sulky.

Sure, he's a good kisser and yeah, she was this close to forgetting everything and letting him do whatever he pleased to her on the kitchen counter. If Ron's face hadn't peaked into her mind, she had no doubt where it would have led. So she stopped and did the right thing by telling him no, although it was the hardest thing she ever had to do. She cried herself to sleep that night, with the feel of his lips still fresh in her mind and the tingle of her skin where his hands touched.

Ron had kissed her once…just once, right before their quest to find the Horcruxes, but Hermione told him that they couldn't continue it until after the war. That kiss was nothing compared to the kiss Harry gave her. Ron's kiss was sweet and it made her sigh and her lips tingle. Harry's kiss was completely mind-blowing and left her aching and wanting more.

This wasn't going to work; she had to get away from him. Just for a while until she figured things out and until Harry's anger and frustration started to calm down. She had dealt with Harry's anger before and it was never an enjoyable experience. The smart thing to do was to just run away…even if it was only temporarily.

XXXX

Harry only made two more laps before he finally couldn't take it anymore and stood up from the water. He at least owed her a quick apology; he had no right to be that cruel to her. However, when he looked over to where she was sitting, he found it gone and his heart dropped with disappointment. He always felt so lonely when he wasn't with her, something that he always felt even when they were back at school.

He made his way slowly towards the shallow end and stopped when he saw Daisy lying under the chair hiding. His shoulders dropped on a sigh as he made his way over to the steps, sitting down and leaning over against the concrete edge. "Daisy, come here," he said softly patting the ground.

Daisy didn't move but her tail started to wag back and forth. "Come on, Daisy, I'm not mad at you anymore," he said giving the ground another pat. "Come on…it's okay."

Daisy crawled on her belly towards him and Harry smiled. "That's a girl," he said as put his arms around her scratching her back as he buried his face against the back of her furry neck. "Daddy's sorry, Daisy…I didn't mean it." Harry smiled when she lifted her head and gave her soft kisses with her tongue. "There ya go," he said and then laughed when she rolled over on her back so he could scratch her belly.

It amazed him how easy dogs forgave the ones they loved. If only humans were like that, life would be so much easier.

XXXX

Once she was packed, Hermione made her way back downstairs and left a note for Harry telling him where she was going to be. She sighed as she walked over to the window to see if Harry was still swimming and couldn't help but smile when she saw him leaning over the edge of the pool, hugging Daisy.

She was glad he at least apologized to Daisy, and laughed to herself when she rolled over on her back so he could scratch her stomach. "Daisy, falling for his charm so easily," she said out loud. "But I don't blame you."

She watched Harry give her one last pat before walking out of the pool. He grabbed his towel and started to dry off and then gave a little whistle so Daisy could follow. She was just about to leave so he wouldn't see her, when Daisy all of the sudden grabbed his towel and tugged.

Harry smiled as he tried to tug back, but Daisy tugged harder obviously wanting to play. With a heavy heart, Hermione watched Harry playfully tackle Daisy to the grass and the two wrestled like a couple of kids. "Good bye you two, take care." She put her hands on the glass and closed her eyes. "See you soon, I hope."

She then turned her back on them and picked up her bag and walked out of her home.

XXX

After the wrestling match; which Harry totally triumphed over Daisy, they both made their way to inside. "Now that we've made up, I need to go and make up with your mom."

He gave her one last pat and walked over to the kitchen, planning on getting some water before he went upstairs to talk to Hermione, when the note lying on the counter caught his attention. He picked it up and his heart fell.

Went to stay with my parents for a few days. Don't forget to feed Daisy.

-Hermione

Harry sighed as he leaned his hands on the counter, bowing his head. He really fucked up. He scared her off and he didn't blame her for running away one bit.

"Well Daisy," he said leaning down to pat her head that was leaning lovingly against his leg. "Looks like it's just you and me for now."