Unofficial Portkey Archive

While You Were Sleeping by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

While You Were Sleeping

Harrys Mistress

Wow, can you believe it? An update already. Guess I felt bad for waiting so long to update last time, that I wanted to rush and get the next one out. And it's a Ron and Luna chapter! I've written about them before, but this was my very first R/L love scene. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it! I didn't realize how much I would until I did. So enjoy! This chapter is heading to a close, maybe 3 or 4 more chapters. Thanks everyone!!

~HM

Chapter 38

Ron made his way to his room, silently hoping for another round of snogging before they called it a night. He happened to enjoy his sogging sessions with Luna, however painful it was for him to eventually stop. But he would…every time until she was ready, because she meant too much to him.

He walked into his room and his heart stopped. There she was…lying on his bed wearing nothing but his Gryffindor robe and a pair of dark blue knickers, with a gold raven on the small triangle of silk. She had the robe cleverly positioned to hide her breasts, but the rest of the material spread out, revealing her flat stomach, the soft skin between her breasts and her fantastic legs. Merlin, those long slender legs drove him crazy and he was already picturing them wrapped tight around him.

"Luna," he finally managed to say. Are you trying to kill me?"

She gave him a sly grin. "No, I'm seducing you. That's my plan at least, a first for me, so I might bundle it up."

Ron swallowed hard. "Well…let me assure you by saying you're starting out just fine."

"Thank you," she said dreamily as she trailed her fingers down her body. "Are you going to join me, Ronald?"

There was something sexy about the way she called him Ronald. It made him crazy. He went over to the bed, crawling up until he was looming over her slim body. "Luna…"

"You've been so patient." She reached up to strum her fingers through his reddish locks as she gazed into those blue eyes she loved the moment they laid on her. "So kind. I never felt pressured from you."


Ron shook his head. "I would never…"

"I know," she whispered bringing his head down for a soft kiss. "I'm done waiting, Ronald." She nipped his bottom lip. "I want to know what it's like to be with you. To know what it's like to have you deep inside me."

Although his heart hammered loudly against his chest, he calmly turned his head to plant a kiss against her palm, then brushed his lips against the racing pulse at her wrist. "Lovely Luna," he whispered against her full lips, before tasting her long and deep. "I want you. I've wanted you the moment you gave me that sweet kiss on the cheek."

Luna blushed at the memory of that day at Hogwarts, when he came to her rescue. "I didn't even realized you remembered."

"Of course I did." He smiled as he brushed away blonde strands of her hair. "I stood there long after you left…not knowing why I felt the way I did when you kissed me."

"You were still hung up on Herm…."

Ron touched her mouth with his finger before she could finish. "When we were off fighting…she was always right there next to me. You….were at Hogwarts…far away from where I was."

Luna shook her head. "It's okay, you don't have to…"

He hushed her again, lifting his brows silently telling her to let him finish. "She was with me…you were not…but I found myself thinking of you during those long nights when I couldn't sleep. Or when I was tired from a duel and wanted to give up. It was your face in my head…not Hermione's and still I was an idiot for not realizing how I felt about you."

Luna's eyes filled. "Oh, Ronald. I thought about you, too…I was so worried about you and…when I heard about your accident…I cried for you. And when you woke up…I was so relieved…thrilled I was the one that first got to see you open those eyes."

"You brought me back, Luna." Ron pressed his lips eagerly against hers. "You brought me back."

They were done with words…now he would show her how much he loved her with his touch and his lips. He let all his weight down on her, loving the sound of her moan when he moved his hard body against hers. Denim rubbed against silk as Luna's delicate hands slipped under his sweater, pulling it up as her tongue danced with his.

Ron pulled away to help her with his sweater, followed closely by his undershirt, groaning when her hands were already exploring. Naked to the waist, he rolled with her, yanking off her robe and moved his mouth to her now exposed shoulder. Her skin was like butter as it seemed to melt against his tongue and her scent…sweet vanilla…was drowning his senses.

She found herself on her back again, then gasped when his mouth found a breast while his hand caressed the other. He had done this before, once when their snogging got a little out of hand. Her clothes had still been in the way that time and it had been wonderful…but this…this was so much more. So much better, she thought as his mouth and hand traded places. "Ronald, please," she begged although she didn't know exactly what she begged for. She was anxious for more as she moved beneath him and he gave her more.

His mouth nipped down her stomach and he felt her body tremble when his fingers brushed the thin silk of her knickers. "These are fabulous." Ron grinned as he brushed a finger over the gold raven. "Where did you get them?"

"At a lingerie boutique in Hogsmeade," she told him as her breath became choppy. "I pictured you taking them off when I bought them."

He lifted a brow as he pulled one side over her hip. "Did you now? Are they new?"

Luna lifted her hips while he tugged them further down, but still not all the way off her torso. "No." She groaned when a finger brushed her inner thigh. "I bought them at the end of my fifth year."

Ron, who was busy watching what he was doing, looked up at her surprised. "Fifth year?"

Luna bit her lip as she moved his hand back where it was. "Yes, so please don't disappoint me."

"Never," he promised and since he was touched, he took the time to lean up for another kiss, sweet and tender, before returning to his task.

He tugged the silk down her long legs, leaving open mouth kisses along the way. Once they were free, he moved his mouth, tortuously slow, back up her legs. "How was that?" he asked before sampling the soft skin of her inner thigh.

"Better than I imagine," she whispered, then stiffened and let out a groan when his finger slid slowly insider her. "Yes…Ronald."

She was hot and wet, that alone almost sent him over the edge, but he managed to control himself. He watched her buck and moan as he now stroked her with two fingers, loving how he was the one bringing her to the edge. When he felt her go over that first peak, he tasted her with his mouth, pushing his tongue between her soft folds.

She screamed his name as she felt his mouth bring her up again and her whole body shattered as she came long and hard. She laid there boneless while his mouth traveled up her body, then buried his face in her neck. She sighed dreamily as she wrapped her weak arms around him and opened herself up to him.

"Lovely Luna," he murmured in her ear as he slowly began to enter her.

Luna's eyes widened as she felt the tip of his arousal pressing inside her. She opened her mouth to moan…scream…but no sound came out while he pushed his hips towards her until he was completely within her. "Ronald," she gasped wrapping her legs around him, groaning at the feel of him filling her.

"Are you okay?" His voice was shaky as his forehead touched hers. "Do you want me to pull out?"

"No," she said quickly wrapping herself tighter around him. "It feels wonderful."

"It doesn't hurt?"

"It did…a little, but not now. Does it feel as wonderful to you?"

Ron groaned as he moved his forehead to her neck. "You have no idea. It feels so good. So damn good."

"Mmmm." She moved her hips beneath him. "Move inside me."

"Oh Jesus." Ron squeezed his eyes tight as he slowly pulled out the slid back in. His mouth found hers again and as their tongues tangled, they moved together in a slow and easy rhythm. "Luna." He left her mouth to bury his face back in her neck while he quickened the pace. The bed rocked with them as the springs squeaked and the headboard banged against the wall. The sounds only turned him on more as he was desperate for release, moving even faster when she urged him on. "I'm gonna…I can't…you feel too good, Love."

"It's okay." She kissed his temple as she slid her hands over his bum, pushing himself even deeper. "Let it go, Ronald." She clenched her thighs tightly around him. "Let yourself go."

He drove inside her one last time, groaning her name as he came long and hard, emptying himself inside her while she fell with him. Bucking and straining against him until they both fell together on the bed, completely spent.

Ron had his head on her chest, listening to her heartbeat. "You okay?"

"I'm more than okay," she said dreamily as she caressed his damp hair. "How are you?"

He grinned lazily with his eyes still closed. "I'm doing okay…thanks." He kissed the slope of her breast, then up her neck until finally reaching her lips. "Luna." He kissed her softly. "Lovely Luna…I love you."

Luna's breath hitched. For so long she dreamed him saying those words to her and now he was, telling her he loved her while he was still slightly sedated from their lovemaking. "Ron…"

"I love you," he said again as he took her hand and kissed her fingers. "So much."

"Oh Ronald," she said as her big blue eyes filled once more. "I love you, too. I've loved you for so long."

"So have I." He kissed her, then rolled off her, bringing her along with him so she was now draped over his chest. "In fact….I remember when I first started falling for you."

Luna snorted a laugh as she snuggled closer. "You do not."

"On the contrary…I remember it perfectly. It was my sixth year…I was in the hospital wing and couldn't play the Quidditch match that day. I was irritable…pissed off and feeling sorry for myself. I was listening to the cheers of the game with a scowl on my face, but then…I heard your voice…that sweet dreamy voice float through my open window and I couldn't help but smile. You made me laugh Luna…laugh until my sides hurt and it was just what I needed. You were brilliant."

She smiled softly as she propped her chin up to look down at him. "I remember that. A lot of people made fun of me."

"A lot of people are stupid." He tapped the end of her nose. "You thought I was making fun of you."

"I did," she said with a giggle. "But when I realized you weren't, I was all atwitter."

Ron snickered before leaning down and kissed her loud on the mouth. "You still know how to make me laugh, Lovegood."

"Same goes, Weasley."

"Really?" He asked as he slid his hands to her ribs. "Does this make you laugh?"

Luna laughed and squirmed when his fingers poked at her naked sides. "Ronald! Stop!"

Ron didn't listen as he continued his tickling as he rolled her over on her back. She fought back and even managed to slip by his guard to find out he was ticklish right above his knee. He jerked his body, laughing as he pushed her hand away from his leg then pinned both arms over her head. "That's enough, Love…you are far too sneaky."

"Well," she said breathlessly as she blew her hair out of her face. "You have me pinned….what are you planning to do with me?"

Ron grinned. "A lot of things," he said bending his head towards her face. "I think I'll start here…" He brushed his lips against hers. "And work my way down."

Luna sighed as his mouth traveled down her neck. "Excellent idea, Ronald. Excellent idea."