Unofficial Portkey Archive

While You Were Sleeping by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

While You Were Sleeping

Harrys Mistress

Here's another update! Thanks for your patience! Busy week for me. OMG!! Justin Timberlake was AWESOME!! It was way different then the other NSYNC concerts I went to. You had to be 18 to go so he was a lot less….goody goody if you get my drift. He was drinking a beer in between songs, cussing here and there and it was fantastic! I was so close I could see his sweat! Dear lord I wish I could relive that night all over again. *whew* ANYWAY, back to Harry Potter…hope you enjoy this update. It's kind of just a fun fluffy filler, no biggie. Enjoy!

Chapter 33

Hermione woke up groaning in protest. The last thing she wanted to do was get out of her warm bed, especially since her bed was occupied by Harry's warm naked body. However, she promised her mum she and Harry would be at the house in time for lunch, so that meant she had no choice.

She lifted her tired head and tried to look over at her alarm clock to see what the time was, but then rolled her eyes when she realized it wasn't there. She and Harry must have accidentally knocked it off during their passionate encounter in the middle of the night. They had both seemed to have woken up at the same time and reach for each other at the same time, which ended in a long hot sweaty tumble between the sheets.

Hermione shifted over towards Harry's side, draping herself over his naked back as she looked down for the alarm clock. "Where is it?" she muttered shifting over more.

Harry grunted when he felt Hermione squirming on his back. "Baby, not now," he muffled in his pillow. "I'm not in the mood."

"Don't flatter yourself," she said grabbing the clock that was hidden under her bed curtain. "It's time to get up."

"Don't be ridiculous."

Hermione huffed out a breath as she shoved him. "I'm not, we need to get ready. I'm going to get in the shower, why don't you go downstairs and make some coffee or something."

"Too hung over."

"I've got some hung over potion left in the refrigerator." Hermione slid out of bed. "Go put a couple of drops in the coffee, it will help."

Harry groaned as he lazily rolled over on his back and then smiled as he watched her walk naked into the bathroom. "You look pretty good naked, Mione."

She paused at the bathroom door and lifted her brows at him. "Is that a fact?"

Harry folded his hands behind his head and admired her from head to toe. "You betcha."

Hermione snorted a laugh. "Yeah, well…you don't look too shabby yourself, luv." She then picked up his jeans that were lying on the floor and threw it at him. "Now cover that cute ass of yours and go get coffee."

Harry caught his jeans and then sighed. "Fine, you win. Am I going to have to like…do everything you want me to do if I want to touch your naughty places?"

Hermione gave him a cheeky grin. "Pretty much, yeah."

Harry grumbled as he put on his jeans. "Just checking." He then walked over to her and gave her a good morning kiss then surprised her by giving her a small pinch on the ass, causing her to yelp. "I'll go get that coffee now."

Hermione just laughed and shook her head as she was the one now admiring him as he walked out of the room. "Merlin, that boy is yummy."

XXX

Harry set the coffee and as he waited he decided to make a huge bowl of Frosted Flakes. He poured it to the rim, then drenched it in milk before he happily dug in. He was munching along when he heard someone coming down the back stairs and grinned when Ron came into view, followed by Luna, who was still dressed in the clothes she had on last night.

"Morning," Harry greeted them.

"Hey," Ron grumbled leading Luna out of the kitchen, while she blushed and gave Harry a shy smile.

He continued on eating his cereal as he waited for Ron to finish saying good bye to Luna at the door. Ron trudged back in, pulling a bowl out of the cabinet to make his own cereal.

"Hung over?" Harry asked.

Ron grunted some kind of response.

"Want coffee? I'm going to mix it with some of Hermione's hung over potion."

"Sure." Ron sat in the stool by the counter and hunched over the bowl as he attacked is Frosted Flakes. Harry placed the steaming cup of coffee and Ron picked it up right away, sipping it greedily. "Okay…starting to feel human again."

Harry laughed as he sipped his own cup. "So…you and Luna…anything happen?"

He grinned. "We did a little bit of snogging…a little bit of other fabulous things…but we didn't have sex. We were too drunk and I don't want our first time to be like that."

"Understandable." Harry poured a fresh cup for Hermione. "But I highly recommend drunk sex in the future. It's fantastic."

Ron snorted a laugh, but then looked at Harry with interest. "Really?"

"Oh yeah," he groaned. "Better go give this to Hermione. See ya."

Harry gave him a wink before sauntering out of the kitchen. Ron just shook his head and continued on with his cereal. "Harry and Hermione are having drunk sex," he told himself out loud then let out a laugh. "That is so weird."

XXX

Harry walked into Hermione's bathroom just as she was turning off the water, so he grabbed a towel. She opened the glass door, smiling gratefully as he handed her the coffee and took her first sip. She raised an eyebrow when he just stared at her. "You going to give me the towel or not?"

Harry licked his lips. "I'm thinking about it."

Hermione laughed as she snapped the towel out of his hands. "Perv."

He just shrugged. "If you say so."

"Stop looking at me like that, we don't have enough time." She walked to her long gray marble countertop, placing her coffee down so she could fiddle with her towel. She was just wrapping herself in the towel when Harry slipped behind her, kissing her damp neck. "Harry, I mean it Especially since you want to ride your bike."

"In that case…" He turned her around and pinned her against the counter. "Forget the bike."

She smiled when he leaned down for a kiss, giggling when he playfully ticked her ribs. He then turned her giggling into a low, sulky moan as he kissed her deeply, seducing her with his skilled tongue and clever mouth. "Well," she murmured pulling back slightly. "When you put it that way."

Harry grinned and leaned down for another kiss but a knock from the bedroom door had him pulling him back. "Damn."

"Hey guys," Ron's voice muffled from out in the hallway. "Er…I don't know if you're decent or whatever, but I wanted to say goodbye before I left."

"Sorry luv," Hermione said giving him a pat on his arm. "Go open the door, I'll throw on something."

"Throw on something easy to take off," Harry grumbled before walking out of the bathroom and stalked to the door.

Ron had his fist raised to knock again when Harry flew the door open with a scowl on his face. "Er…hey. Did I interrupt?"

Harry opened his mouth to say that he did in fact interrupt something but Hermione came swooping in nudging him to the side. "Of course not," Hermione said who was now draped in her silk robe covering from her neck down to her toes. "Are you heading out?"

"Yeah, I didn't have to pack much I still have clothes in my room at the Burrow."

"Well have a great Weasley Christmas," Hermione said leaning up to give him a friendly kiss and a hug. "Tell everyone hi for us and be nice to Draco."

"Draco?" Ron raised his brows. "You think he'll be there?"

She rolled her eyes. "Of course, Ron, jeez. He doesn't have any family, this is probably the first Christmas he's going to experience around a loving family." Hermione poked him in the chest. "So be nice."

"Yeah, yeah," he said wincing as he rubbed his chest. "Jeez Harry." Ron watched Hermione disappear into the room. "How do you handle her? She's scary."

"I heard that."

Ron winced again and Harry just laughed as he leaned forward. "Lots and lots of practice," Harry whispered and Ron snickered.

"I heard that."

This time Harry winced and looked over his shoulder. "Jeez, what does she have? Permanent Extendable Ears?"

Ron just laughed. "I'll catch you guys after Christmas. Hey, we should have a party here New Years Eve or something."

"Sounds good, we'll talk after the holidays." Harry gave his friend a hug. "Tell your family hi for me."

"Will do, see ya."

"Bye." Harry closed the door behind him then groaned in protest when Hermione came out of her closet fully dressed in jeans and a turtle neck sweater. "Hermioneee, that's not easy to take off." He dragged his feet as he walked over to where she sat on her dressing table. "But I guess I can handle it."

Hermione slapped his hands away. "Nope. Moments gone. Get in the shower and be ready in twenty minutes."

Harry dropped his shoulders in defeat. "All right, fine." He then smiled softly at her in the mirror and ran his hands over her hair. "You look pretty."

She smiled before replying her lip gloss. "Thanks."

He leaned down to nuzzle her neck. "And smell fantastic."

Hermione smirked as she rolled her eyes. "Thanks, but you still have to go get ready."

Harry sighed and snapped his fingers. "Can't blame a guy for trying." He kissed the top of her head. "I'll be ready in twenty minutes."

"Oh Harry?"

Harry paused at the door. "Yeah?"

"If your five minutes early? I might just let you sneak into my bedroom tonight while my parents are asleep."

Harry bolted from the room in a rush, hearing Hermione's heartfelt laughter fading behind him.