Unofficial Portkey Archive

While You Were Sleeping by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

While You Were Sleeping

Harrys Mistress

Hello to all my faithful readers! I'm sorry to all of you for not updating yet, but it looks like it will be a little bit longer. See here's the thing. Besides loving Harry Potter, I also have a huge love for…of course my Dallas Cowboys, but it's not football season so you all won't have to worry about that just yet….but I love..L-O-V-E….my Dallas Mavericks. And for those overseas who don't know squat about the NBA over here and those who haven't heard, but my Mavericks beat the 2005 Champs, San Antonia Spurs, in overtime, which means they are still alive in the playoffs! They will be playing every other night for the next two weeks and if this series is as stressful as the last, then writing will be the last on my mind. And if by any chance any of my readers are Spurs fans, it was a hell of a series and I'm so proud of my Mavs for beating such an awesome team!

BUT…good news…I AM going to my ranch this Memorial Day weekend and there will be time to kill. I'm bringing my laptop just in case I get inspired. So, I just wanted to let you guys know what was up over here. I'll try my absolute hardest to get an update up asap!! Thanks for all your patience and understanding.

I love you all!!!

GO MAVS!!

~HM

p.s. For a huge laugh go to this link. The Evolution of Dance. I laughed so hard!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMH0bHeiRNg

p.s.s… For those of you who haven't read it yet, read my new one shot called Celebrity.