Unofficial Portkey Archive

While You Were Sleeping by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

While You Were Sleeping

Harrys Mistress

Well here's another update, it's not too long but it's a Harry and Hermione…a good one at that! A lot of people are asking how long this is going to be and I don't know. We still have a good amount of chapters left I know that, so don't worry. Now that they are all together there's a lot of fun times to write! Even an epilogue! I love this story and I hate the thought of ending it. I've had so much fun with it and you guys have been the best. I know I don't reply to a lot of your reviews but I appreciate each and ever one. Love you guys!!

~HM

Chapter 27

Harry was having the time of his life. A year ago he couldn't even imagine ever doing something like this. Skinny dipping with a girl in the middle of the night was just wishful thinking for Harry Potter. Not anymore. Not only was he skinny dipping with a girl, the girl was Hermione.

They laughed together as they splashed, dunked and tackled. Harry wrapped his arms around her from behind, lifted her up then threw her down in the water. Hermione shrieked and laughed as she squirmed against him, trying to get free.

They decided to play Marco Polo and Harry of course was the hunter while Hermione was the hunted. It didn't take him long to find her. She was ridiculously loud. She would say, "Polo" but instead of being quiet she stifled a giggle and the closer he got the louder she laughed.

"Gotcha," he said with a grin as he caged her up against the pool wall, giving her a victory kiss. Hermione was happy to surrender.

His hands traveled underwater and Hermione jerked and muffled a laugh when he poked her ribs. He smiled against her lips as he tickled her, thinking of that summer night in his room at Privet Drive. It was their very first tickling fight and although that was fun, they weren't naked like they were now so this fight was definitely better.

"Harry stop," she laughed breathlessly as she pushed his hands away. "I can't breath."

Harry grinned. "Okay I'll stop." He kissed her softly…long and deep. "Come on, follow me."

Hermione swam up behind Harry, wrapping her arms around his neck enjoying the ride. She smiled when she realized he was headed for the waterfall and rubbed her cheek against his.

"Hold your breath," Harry said right before they went under the fall. Harry sat on the ledge, pushing his hair back as Hermione sat next to him. "Having fun?"

"A blast," she smiled as she linked her fingers with his. "I'm glad you dragged me out here."

He gave her a quick kiss. "My pleasure. Ron's still out."

"Yeah, I wonder what he's doing?"

"Maybe something fun with Luna."

Hermione smiled. "She really does love him, doesn't she."

Harry knew that wasn't a question. "She really does." Harry looked at Hermione who was leaning back with her eyes closed. It almost hurt to look at her. His heart swelled, knowing that she was his. No one was allowed to touch her, kiss her…no one but him. "Hey," he said softly nudging her shoulder with his.

"Hmm?" She lifted her head. "Sorry, I was drifting."

Harry lifted his free hand and touched her cheek. "You know I…" He took a shaky breath as he gathered up the courage. "I love you. You know that, right?"

Hermione's eyes brimmed with tears. "I know." She turned her face into his hand and kissed his palm. "But it's nice to hear you say it."

"I've never said those words to anyone before." He shook his head. "Ginny said it once to me. During one of our snogs she said it, but I couldn't make myself say it back. I cared what happened to her…I enjoyed our snogging sessions just like any sixteen year old boy would…but I couldn't give her my heart. Truth is someone already had it."

Hermione sighed as she held his hand firmly against her cheek. "Oh, Harry."

"You're it for me." Harry touched his forehead to hers. "I hope you know that. You're it. It's like the game we just played Hermione, a lot of other girls might be yelling out 'polo' but you are the only one I will hear. I love you."

Hermione sobbed softly as she held his face with her hands. "Harry…I love you, too. You're the only one for me. The only one I want and the only one I will ever love."

Harry smiled softly. "That's excellent news."

Hermione nuzzled her nose with his. "Kiss me," she pleaded as she pressed her lips against his. "Touch me. Somewhere. Anywhere."

"Hermione," he murmured softly into her mouth before slipping his tongue between the seam of her lips. He kissed her gently, but passionately as he swept his tongue along hers, lingering, nibbling, then tasting her deeply again. His hands explored underwater, cupping her breasts with his palms, kneading them softly as he skimmed his thumbs over her nipples. She whimpered at his touch and arched eagerly against his hands.

He couldn't stop kissing her. His teeth scraped her bottom lip, sucked it gently then dove his fervent tongue into her mouth where it tangled with hers. His hands ventured down her long back, gripped her slender hips and lifted her until she straddled his lap.

She raised onto her knees shivering when her breasts broke through the surface, but sighed when he took one into his warm mouth. She cried softly as she arched back, moaning when the waterfall fell around her while Harry's tongue bathed her sensitive skin.

He wrapped his arms securely around the small of her back, tugging her back as he ran open mouth kisses up her neck, then nipped up her jaw before finding her lips again. He lifted her above him and pulled away as he looked into her eyes. With their eyes still locked, he guided her down onto him, painfully slow as Hermione's eyes turn opaque. Their breaths turned choppy, mouths flirted and teeth nipped as he slipped deeper and deeper inside her. "Mione," he whispered as he rained her face with kisses. "My Mione."

Harry held her hips gently as she moved up and down as their lips met and their tongues danced. The ride was slow and silky and more sweet and tender then either of them had expected. They kept their rhythm and never once broke it as they rode together to the final peak.

Hermione climaxed on a long deep sigh and her whole body trembled as she smiled softly against his mouth. Harry followed after her…groaning as he lifted his hips up to hers, riding out his long shattering orgasm as long as he could. His body finally slumped and his head slid down to her shoulders while Hermione strummed her fingers through his damp hair.

"Harry?" she said after a while.

"Hmm?"

"You okay?"

"Fantastic," he muffled against her skin.

"Just making sure you were still alive."

"Barely."

She smiled as she shimmied backwards, catching Harry's heavy head with her hands and looked into his lazy eyes. "That was pretty amazing."

Harry found the strength to curve his lips. "If you say so." He let out a shaky breath. "I think I blacked out for a moment."

Hermione let out a throaty laugh and kissed him on the mouth. "Come on, love. Let's head back upstairs. I need a long hot shower, then I'm going to sleep."

Harry frowned. "With me?"

Hermione lifted her brows. "That was the plan. Unless you want to sleep alone."

"No, of course not," he said shaking his head. "Of course I want you with me, it's just….I thought maybe you'd be worried if Ron caught us in bed together or something."

"I'd prefer he didn't, but I'd rather chance it then sleep alone."

Harry grinned. "Me too. We should probably tell him tomorrow."

"I agree." She kissed him again. "But for now let's shower and go to bed."

"I'm all for that." He then lifted her off his lap setting her aside. "Last one to the shower has to wash the other's back."

Hermione's jaw dropped as he shot off through the water like a bullet. "Hey!" she exclaimed as she swam after him. "No fair!"

Needless to say, Hermione lost…but it was a bet she didn't mind at all losing.