Unofficial Portkey Archive

While You Were Sleeping by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

While You Were Sleeping

Harrys Mistress

Yea! Finally an update! Thanks so much for being patient, I promise it won't take so long to update this time! Enjoy!

Chapter 37

"It's good to be home, isn't it?" Harry asked as they stood in their backyard, looking up at the house they called home.

Hermione sighed as she placed her head on his shoulder. "I've missed it. I didn't realize how much until now."

Harry kissed their joint hands. "Come on, let's go see if Ron's back."

They went into the house, slowly walking through to the front, and found Ron on the couch. And he wasn't alone. Harry and Hermione stood and watched Ron and Luna snogging on the couch, going at it like there was no tomorrow.

Harry cleared his throat. "Er…guys?"

"Go away," Ron breathed heavily before continuing on.

Hermione rolled her eyes. "You do have a room on your own, you know."

Luna smiled as she push him away. "She does have a point hun, besides…I'd rather not have an audience."

Ron sighed. "All right. Actually go on up, I need to talk to Harry and Hermione a second, okay?"

Knowing what he wanted to talk about, Luna smiled. "Okay." She gave him a quick kiss, then bounced up from the couch, smiled and waved at Hermione and Harry before walking off.

"Everything okay?" Harry asked once Luna was gone.

"Yeah, yeah," Ron assured him, waving it off. "I just wanted to talk to you guys for a second."

They went to the kitchen table where they had most of their discussions or meetings. It was just a habit Harry and Hermione had started since that day they were going over her finances to start her bookstore. Hermione went to the kitchen to pull out some cold cans of Coke…Diet Coke for her, and then sat at the head of the table.

"So did you have a good Christmas?" Ron asked as he popped the top of the Coke he had come addicted to since he moved in here.

Harry smiled at Hermione. "Yeah, it was great. It was nice spending a Christmas without having to worry about Voldemort."

"I know, this year Christmas at the Burrow was the best it had been in a long while."

"How did Draco handle it?" Hermione asked taking her first sip.

"Surprisingly well." Ron grinned. "And yes, we were all nice to him. Well…the twins played one joke on him, but it was kind of a…welcome to the family kind of thing."

"Do I even want to know what they did?" Hermione asked warily.

Harry grinned. "I do."

"Just a little charm that gave him red hair and freckles for a couple of hours." Ron laughed at the memory. "He was an official Weasley for a little while. Poor Ginny couldn't even look at him. It was like kissing her brother."

Harry laughed and Hermione couldn't help but escape a small chuckle. "That is rather funny," she admitted.

"Anyway, he was a good sport about it. I thought it would be awkward having him there…and it was at first, but…after awhile it felt normal having him around." He shrugged. "And I can't deny that he loves Ginny, any idiot could see that, plus he makes her happy, so…I'm officially okay with it."

"That's good to hear," Hermione said with a smile. "Look at you…all grown up and mature."

Ron snorted. "Yeah, right."

Harry smiled softly then sobered as the moment passed. "So, what did you need to talk to us about?"

"Oh…right." He shifted in his chair. "First, I want to tell you guys how much I appreciate you both for making a home for me here. For having a place for me, even when I was in a coma."

"Ron…you're a part of us." Hermione reached over and grabbed his hand. "You always will be."

Ron squeezed her hand. 'I know…you two…are the best friends any guy could ask for. We've had some good times growing up together…and not so good times, but I could always count on you two." He smirked up at them. "And I'm thrilled that the two of you found each other…you were definitely made for one another…there's no denying that. I'm fortunate that I found what you two have, with Luna."

"You love her."

Ron smiled at Hermione. "Yes. More than I ever could imagine. I'm anxious to start a life with her, but she has to finish her last semester at Hogwarts."

"It will fly by," Harry assured him. "And you can meet her during her Hogsmead visits."

"And Easter," Hermione added.

"Plus, I'll let you burrow my cloak if you want to sneak into Hogwarts."

Ron laughed with Harry. "That's not a bad idea…thanks. I know I'll see her enough, although not seeing her everyday isn't a pleasant thought. I just…I wanted to tell you guys that when she does graduate…I want to be with her…I want to find a place and make it our own."

"Of course you do." Hermione's eyes softened. "Ron…you're welcome to stay here as long as you need."

"I know I am and planning on making this my home a few months longer…but I need a place of my own. This house…it belongs to the two of you. It always did and always will."

"There will always be a place for you here," Harry said with a smile. "When you're being an ass and you and Luna have a fight…you can always bunk here."

Ron chuckled. "That's comforting…thanks. I love you, guys." Ron then finished off his coke and stood up. "And with that said, I'm going to leave before I start getting mushy."

Hermione sighed as she watched him go. "It's hard to imagine that our Ron was the same Ron who once had an emotional range of a teaspoon."

Harry let out a heartfelt laugh. "Our Ron is all grown up."

"Who is now upstairs doing Merlin knows what with Luna."

Harry looked up at the ceiling with a grin. "I commend him then, because I think we should go up to our room and do Merlin knows what as well."

Hermione smirked. "Really now?" Hermione got up, grinning at him as she backed away from him. "Sounds like an excellent plan, but…you have to catch me first."

Harry lifted a brow. "A challenge?" He stood up slowly. "I like it. Better run. I'll even give you a little head start."

"How generous of you."

"Wherever I catch you…that's where I'll take you."

Hermione's heart began to race. "Wherever you catch me? No matter where?"

"Yep…no matter where."

"Hmmm…sounds exciting."

"Very…so you better start running."

Hermione could only stare at him with a mischievous smile and Harry stared right back. Harry then took one quick step towards her and that was all it took for Hermione to turn and run.

She was fast, he had to admire that, but he was faster and eventually managed to pin her downstairs against the pool table. "Gotcha," he said before crushing his mouth down on hers.

Sometimes, Hermione thought as he met his eager and frantic lips with her own, it was good to be caught. Her heart raced in anticipation as she already started to tug at his clothes, pulling at his sweater and grappling at the fly of his jeans. The thrill of the chase excited her and now this…this taking and wanting she felt from Harry made her almost mad with need.

Bloody hell, he wasn't fast enough. He couldn't remove her clothes fast enough, couldn't touch her fast enough…he wanted to bury himself deep inside her…he wanted to take her on a ride neither of them would forget. What started out a playful chase, turned into a passionate need that erupted between the two of them. When he finally got her naked he frantically laid her down on the hard green felt table. There were a few balls on the surface and he hastily pushed him into the closest pockets so none of them would hurt her.

Their mouths were fused together as their hands groped and caressed naked flesh. Harry snuck a hand between her thighs and found her wet and ready. "Merlin," he breathed when he watched her come almost immediately. He replaced his fingers with his mouth and brought her up a second time, loving the feel of her fingers gripping at his hair as he tasted her.

Hermione sobbed out his name when she came again, clawing at the felt while her whole body quaked. She reached for him when he loomed over her, groaned when their bodies joined, and met his eager thrusts head on as she felt herself once again desperate for release. He grabbed her hands, pinned them above her head and bit and sucked on her bottom lip as he continued to pound into her.

Harry moaned in both agony and pleasure as he tried to find a pace that satisfied him. His thrusts became faster and harder and he felt himself creeping close to the edge. He released her hands so he could push her legs up towards her as they draped over his folded arms. All his weight were on his elbows and the new positioned made himself go even more deep inside her, causing both of them to groan in pleasure.

"Harry," she moaned as she gripped her arms, biting her lip while her back rubbed against the felt from each of his thrusts. "Oh…oh, yes…God, Harry…"

"Hermione," he gasped as he plunged into her over and over again and then groaned when Hermione clenched her inner walls tight around him, causing his whole body to shatter and spill himself into her. He pressed into her one last time as the held each other tight, riding out the last of their high, before their muscles turned to wax and their whole body collapsed.

Hermione laid still beneath him, still pinned down by his heavy body. Her vision was blurry as she stared up at the bare ceiling, barely able to register that she would now have a burn on her back from the table. "Harry?"

Harry groaned as he rolled off of her. "Bloody hell," he cursed as he fought to get his breath back. "I'll never be able play pool again without getting horny."

Somehow, Hermione found strength to laugh at that. "Oh Harry…we're a mess, aren't we?"

"Yes," he breathed as he turned his head to grin at her. "A fine mess we are."