Unofficial Portkey Archive

While You Were Sleeping by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

While You Were Sleeping

Harrys Mistress

Well, this one took a bit longer…sorry! Hope you enjoy it and I don't know when the next update will be. This story is still not over, I'm going to write more until New Years. I probably won't have an epilogue right away, but I might do a short sequel later. Anyway, like I said I don't know when the next update will be, I'm pretty busy the rest of the week. Thursday night I'm going to see Justin Timeberlake at a club here in Dallas! I'm soo excited! It's a pretty intimate club and I'm sitting here geeking out just thinking about it. I might have time this weekend to write, but no promises. Thanks again for everything!

Chapter 32

Draco and Ron walked into the game room just as Harry scored the winning goal on Ginny. "That's game!" Harry said holding up his hands.

"Dammit," Ginny cursed as she slammed the striker down, but her scowl fell when she saw her brother and boyfriend walking towards them. "Oh…hey."

"Hey guys," Harry said as he casually leaned against the table and pulled Hermione's back up a against him. "Glad to see you alive, Draco."

Draco smirked. "Gee, thanks."

"So…everything okay?" Ginny asked as she stood in front of them.

"Yeah, we talked." They then both stuck out their hands. "Can we have our wands now, please?"

Ginny smiled as she fished out their wands. "There you go."

"So now that we're all friends," Harry said placing his chin on Hermione's shoulder. "Let's hang out here. Ron, go Floo your girlfriend and tell her to get her butt over here."

Ron grinned. "Yeah, okay. I'll bring down some alcohol on the way back down."

"Good thinking." Harry then kissed Hermione on the cheek before leaning back up. "Up for a game, Malfoy?"

"Sure," he said with Ginny at his side. "Um…Ron said something about a pool or something?"

"Yeah, the pool table." Harry gave Hermione a friendly poke in the ribs before sliding out behind her. "The green felt table over there. One of the first things I got, so I've been practicing. Not as easy as Air Hockey."

"I'm up for a challenge," Draco said cracking his knuckles.

While Harry was teaching Draco the concept of the game, Hermione and Ginny went over to lounge out on the furnished corner of the room. It was near the pool table so they could watch the guys play, but far enough to where they could have their own conversations.

Ron and Luna joined them not too long later, Luna sat with the girls as they sipped their wine as the guys took turns playing pool. Harry was surprised how quickly Draco got the game down, a lot quicker than Ron did when Harry taught him a week ago.

The guys pretty much stuck to pool, except for the guy who lost and then he had to go play another game with one of the girls. Ron and Draco were the ones that lost, since neither of them had yet to beat Harry. Draco had come close a few times but always came up short.

Harry leaned over the table as he aimed for his winning shot. "Eight ball in the right corner pocket," he called as Draco watched with a scowl on his face, hoping by some miracle Harry missed it, but the miracle never happened as he watched the eight ball sink into the pocket. "Dammit." He dropped his cue stick on the table in defeat. "I'm buying one of these for my house and I'm going to practice my butt off so I can beat you."

Harry grinned as he put the end of the cue stick on the floor and leaned against it slightly. "You do that, Malfoy, I'd like a challenge."

"Yeah, yeah," Draco grumbled as he leaned against the table. "Looks like it's another round of ping pong with Ginny."

Harry copied his position next to him. "You two pretty serious, huh?"

He sighed as he looked over at Ginny who was laughing with Hermione on the couch. "As serious as it can get I guess."

"Not true, you haven't married her yet."

Draco winced. "Let's not go there."

Harry laughed. "Well, I will say this, Ginny's a pretty good kisser." Harry's smile dropped when Draco narrowed his eyes at him. "Oh…are we not there yet? Er…my bad, I'm gonna….go kiss my girlfriend."

"You do that," Draco suggested as he took Harry's cue and watched him retreat over to Hermione. He almost smiled when he watched him playfully tackle her onto her back, causing her to shriek as she tried not to spill her wine. Ginny was giggling in delight as she kindly took the glass of red wine out of Hermione's hand while Harry was now attacking her neck. Draco shook his head in disbelief as he finally turned away. He couldn't believe he was hanging out with these morons. More importantly, he couldn't believe he was actually enjoying hanging out with these morons. "Hey Weasley," Draco said to Ron who was playing a game of pinball while Luna cheered him on.

"Yeah," he said still playing the game.

"Up for a game?"

Ron looked up then and gaped at him. "You're kidding? You beat Harry?"

"No," Draco grumbled and scowled back at Harry who was still fiddling with Hermione. "Harry's busy at the moment."

Ginny walked over to them then. "Geez, it was cute at first now it's getting annoying." Ginny shook her head. "They won't stop."

Draco waved it off. "Oh let them snog, it will give Weasley and I a shot at winning…ow!" He rubbed his arm where she just slugged him. "Geez, Red, he doesn't mind me calling him Weasley."

"Yeah Gin," Ron said with a chuckle. "I really don't."

"Oh. Okay then." She then leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. "Good luck, babe. Luna, want to play air hockey while our boys duke it out?"

"Okay," she said dreamily and gave Ron a kiss also.

Ron snickered as he watched Luna walk less then graceful over to the air hockey table. "Luna's getting a little tipsy."

"Weasly we're all getting a little tipsy." Draco pulled out the triangle frame and handed it to him. "You set it up, I'll break."

"Harry," Hermione giggled as she shoved at him. "Get off of me, you nut!"

"Okay," Harry pulled back but took Hermione with him until she was sitting comfortably on his lap. "Better?"

She sighed as she shook her head. "I guess." Her eyes fluttered close as he moved his mouth back to her neck. "Harry…in case you forgot…we're…oh god that feels good…we're not alone."

"Let 'em watch," he murmured as he swirled his tongue at the soft spot behind her ear. "I don't care."

"Geez, Harry," she murmured with a soft chuckle. "Where's your self control?"

"It's your fault." He nipped her ear and snuck a hand under her shirt to caress her stomach. "I have no self control around you."

"Harry, if you don't stop what you're doing I'm going to jump you right in front of our friends."

"Or we could go just go upstairs so you can jump me in private."

Hermione moaned as she turned her head to find his lips, letting him kiss her urgently. "Okay you win," she said licking her lips as she ground her bum back against him. "Let's get out of here."

"Merlin," he breathed at the friction. "You don't have to tell me twice."

Hermione got up from his lap and Harry followed as he pulled Hermione in front of them to hide his discomfort from his friends. "Er…you guys have fun, we're going to head to bed."

"Yeah, we've got a long day tomorrow," Hermione said as she tugged him out of the room. "Have a good night."

"Happy Christmas," Harry said right before closing the door behind him.

Draco snorted. "Yeah right, like they're going up to sleep."

Ron rolled his eyes as he lined up his shot. "They better have the courtesy in remembering a silencing charm." Ron then cursed when he missed his shot. "I hate this game."

"Eight ball in the side pocket," Draco said as he leaned over to take aim, then grinned when he successfully knocked it in. "That's game."

Ron groaned in disgust as he dropped his cue stick on the table. "No more pool for me."

"You boys done?" Ginny asked as she went over to Draco who happily brought her in his arms.

"I kicked his ass," Draco said kissing the top of her head.

"Yeah, well you still haven't beaten Harry," Ron said pulling his girlfriend to his side.

"One day," Draco promised and then looked down at Ginny when she yawned. "Tired, Red?"

"Mmm-hmm," Ginny said snuggling closer to him. "I'm ready to go."

"All right, let's go."

"I assume you will be escorting my sister back to the Burrow, Malfoy?" Ron asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Er…well…"

"Grow up Ron," Ginny muttered as she dragged Draco out of the room. "See you tomorrow."

Ron frowned as he watched them go. "Yeah…see ya."

"Don't worry so much," Luna said with a dreamy sigh as she leaned up and started kissing his neck. "He loves her."

"Yeah, but…" Ron groaned when he felt her tongue bathe his skin. "But why am I talking about them when my girlfriend is doing fabulous things with her tongue?"

"Why indeed?" she asked with a giggle. "Why don't we go upstairs?"

"Let's go upstairs and pass out." He leaned down and kissed her fully on the mouth. "We're both too drunk to do anything else."

She just shrugged as she hung on to him. "Okay, whatever."

Ron shook his head with a laugh. "Lovely Luna." He framed her face softly and kissed her gently. "I adore you."

XXX

Harry and Hermione were able to keep their hands off of each other all the way up the first flight of stairs, and were almost up the second flight when Harry finally couldn't take it anymore. He backed her up against the wall kissing her passionately, as Hermione had no choice but to hang on.

He picked her up so her legs could wrap around his waist and he stumbled the rest of the way up the stairs, using the wall as a guide. Hermione giggled against his mouth when he tripped and nearly fell over but caught himself by pinning her against the hallway. "Almost there," he murmured as his cupped her bottom and pressed her firmly against him. "Your bedroom or mine?"

"I don't bloody care, just pick one." She attacked his mouth, scrapping teeth over his lip, caressing her tongue over his while Harry blindly continued down the hallway. He found a door and opened it, stumbling in before pulling back. "Crap…this is Ron's room. I don't think he'd appreciate that."

"Probably not," Hermione said laughing breathlessly as Harry kicked Ron's door closed behind him, before stumbling to the next door. "Your room."

"Bout bloody time," Hermione said sliding down off of him and tugging at the fly of his jeans. "Now. Right now."

"Absolutely now," Harry agreed tearing her sweater over her head, backing her up until they hit her dressing table. "Not the bed, but it'll do."

Hermione sat on her table, pressing her back against the mirror as she arched her hips to help Harry drag off her knickers. She then leaned forward, meeting Harry halfway as their lips met while her hands tugged down the denim over his hips. "Harry…please."

He gripped the back of her knees, tilting her hips up and drove into her in one long hard stroke. She cried out as she arched her back and he buried his face in her hair. "Hold on to me," he murmured as he began pumping wildly into her.

She wrapped her legs tightly around his waist, but leaned back on her hands to lever herself as she lifted her hips up to him. It hadn't been like this yet. It had been gentle, sweet and even passionate but never like this. This was fast, hard and almost animalistic.

Harry watched her arch her back and roll her eyes behind her head and he knew she was on the edge. She gasped out his name and as he felt her tighten around him he slammed himself into her faster and harder. He swallowed her cry with his mouth and they both groaned as their bodies shuddered and released. Harry tore his lips away from hers as he nearly collapsed on top of her, resting his forehead on her shoulder.

"Merlin," he gasped. Their bodies were still shaking. "We're getting way too good at this."

Hermione tilted her head up on a throaty laugh. "You and I always did catch on fast."

Harry grinned as he lifted his head up and nuzzled her neck. "That's true."

She sighed as she wrapped her arms around him. "I love it that I can be this way with you."

"Bloody hell, me too," Harry groaned as he nibbled at her ear.

She chuckled. "No, not just that…although that's very good." She leaned back against the mirror and held his heavy head in her hands. "I love how perfect we are together. How we can laugh and talk like we always did, then turn around and fuck each others our brains."

Harry's jaw dropped as gaped at her and the look caused Hermione to laugh. "What?"

"Er…you said fuck."

Hermione laughed and gave him a long hard kiss. "I love you, Harry."

"Love you too, but….you said fuck." Harry shook his head. "I…I don't think I've ever heard you say that word before. Kind of makes me hot."

"Oh hush," she said pushing him away. "Let's see if we can make it to the bed, because you wore me out."

"Good to know." He helped her down from the dresser kissing her one last time before they made their way to the bed. Harry groaned as he crawled under Hermione's warm sheets and fluffy comforter. "Yep, I'm definitely moving in here…this bed is a lot more comfortable than mine."

Hermione snuggled up to him. "Is that the only reason?"

Harry grinned as he slid a hand over her bum. "Well, there are other reasons…can't really think of them now though." Harry jumped when Hermione pinched him. "Just teasing."

"That's what I thought." She then leaned up and kissed him softly on the mouth. "Now go to sleep."

Harry chuckled. "Yes mam." He then kissed her forehead. "Love you."

She sighed as she felt sleep slowly begin to sneak up on her. "Same goes, Harry." She moaned as she snuggled closer to him. "My Harry."

Harry smiled softly in the dark as he tightened his grip on her. "My Mione."