Unofficial Portkey Archive

While You Were Sleeping by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

While You Were Sleeping

Harrys Mistress

Guys, I'm on a streak right now!! And this one is a long one! For me at least! I'm really glad you guys are liking it and thanks a million times over and over again! I wouldn't keep writing if it wasn't for you guys!

Love ya!

~HM

Chapter 28

Harry woke up the next morning to the warmth of Hermione pressed up against him and smiled lazily as he snuggled closer. He opened his eyes and kissed her cheek as he lifted himself up on his elbow. He watched her sleep as he thought about the night they shared. It was a night he'd always remember

After he beat her to the shower he thoroughly enjoyed her soft hands washing his back. He even more enjoyed returning the favor. They kissed under the hot spray, goofed off as Hermione played with his soapy hair, giggling as she stuck it straight up into a mohawk.

"Sexy, Harry," she said with a laugh.

"You think?" he asked with a grin. "Maybe I'll get a real one."

She gave him a look of warning. "It's not that sexy."

Harry had just laughed as he pulled her against him and snogged her senseless.

Now as he watched her sleep he found himself hard and aching for her. He hadn't had her since the pool and even though that was a few hours ago, it felt like forever. He wanted to wake her up slowly, easing her in between sleep and awake as he loved her.

He kissed her shoulder softly, moving his mouth along as he gently rolled her on her back. He started at the crook of her neck, then made his way down. A sigh escaped her when his tongue peaked out to touch the slope of her breast.

Grinning Harry glanced up to see that her eyes were still close, but her lips were curved up in a pleasurable smile. He went back to work, throwing the covers over his head as he ran his tongue over her stomach, nipping at her cute little pooch that he loved. She let out a soft moan when his fingers caressed her inner thighs, spreading her legs open for him. He slid a finger inside her and bit back a groan when she arched her hips. Even in her dreams she was wet and ready for him

She lifted her knees and widen her legs for him and he wondered if she was awake or still dreaming. Harry then worked his mouth on her, causing her to gasp out his name as she darted a hand underneath the covers and gripped his hair.

Definitely awake.

Her moans were louder and her hips moved more aggressive which meant she was close to her climax. So he stopped and slid quickly back up her body. Before she could even open her mouth to protest, he sunk into her in one long deep thrust.

Hermione groaned as she gripped his arms and Harry knew this time it would be quick. He was too turned and he wasn't going to last long.

He moved inside her almost immediately, faster this time and a little harder. She wrapped her long legs tightly around him as she met thrust after thrust. Hermione came first, sobbing his name as she arched against him. He quickened his rhythm, he could vaguely hear the headboard banging against the wall. He didn't care, he was too wrapped up in the intense pleasure that swarmed through him leaving him blind.

Hermione gasped as she felt a second orgasm creeping up teetering toward the edge. "Harry," she groaned in shock as his thrusts became more frantic, for he was also teetering. "Yes…Yes…oh god!"

Harry groaned as he buried his face into her neck, grinding against her until finally plunging deep inside her one last time before they both came long and hard. They collapsed together, falling back onto the bed in complete exhaustion.

Hermione sighed sleepily as she stretched underneath him. "Good morning to you, too."

"Merlin," he breathed heavily as he laid perfectly still. "I meant to take you slowly as you woke up. I just lost all control."

"Mmm…I like it when you lose control. I came twice."

He lifted his head and shifted up until he loomed over her. "I noticed," Harry said with a smile leaning down to kiss her.

"Feel pretty good about yourself, don't you?" she asked with a lazy chuckle.

Harry nipped her lips. "Doesn't hurt to know you can pleasure your girl."

"Is that what I am?" she asked twirling his locks. "Your girl?"

"Damn straight," He kissed her again, softly as he pushed back her hair. "Stay in bed…relax for a bit. I'm going to make some breakfast."

Her eyes already started to get heavy. "I suppose I could sleep for a little longer."

He kissed her forehead. "Love you."

"Mmm…love you too, Harry."

Harry watched her slip back into sleep for awhile, before finally rolling of her. He slid out of bed, then pulled the covers over her so she wouldn't be cold. He gently brushed a strand of hair back, then kissed her forehead. She was already out like a light.

He smiled softy, kissed her again then made himself pull away. He quickly got dressed, pulling on a pair of boxers then a pair of jeans over them. He found a clean gray cotton t-shirt and threw it over his head as he shuffled barefoot out of the bedroom.

He opened the door to find Daisy getting up from the floor, wagging her tail. "Hey girl," he said softly closing the door behind him. "You waiting for one of us to feed you?"

Daisy panted happily as he patted her head. "Has Ron come home?" he asked walking to Ron's door. "Let's see." He opened his door slowly to see Ron's bed still pulled up and unused. Not that Ron really made the bed, but he always quickly tugged up the covers and threw the pillows on the bed. It was never neat, but it was as close as you were going to get from Ron's bed-making abilities. "Looks like our Ron found another place to stay."

Harry chuckled as he closed Ron's door. "Come on, let's get some breakfast." He patted his leg as Daisy happily followed him down the stairs. "Go on outside and do your business. Go on, I'll have your food ready."

Daisy followed orders and Harry went to the kitchen, fixing Daisy's breakfast first and put it on the floor by her water. He was getting out the ingredients to make pancakes when Daisy trotted in, happily chowing down her food.

Harry puttered around the kitchen, setting the coffee, frying bacon and mixing the pancake batter. He was just about to make the first batch when he heard the front door unlocking. He set the bowl on the counter and made his way out of the kitchen to see Ron sneaking inside the house, then turning around to close the door slowly, obviously trying to be quiet.

Harry grinned as he noticed he still had his clothes on from last night, wrinkled and untucked while his bed hair was out of control. "Well, well, well."

Ron jumped as he spun around.

"Look who's doing the walk of shame."

Ron placed a hand on his heart. "Bloody hell, Harry….that's not funny."

"Oh yeah it is," he said with a chuckle. "Have a nice night?"

Ron hung up his cloak on the hanger by the door and rubbed his hands over his tired face. 'Yeah. Why are you up so freaking early?" He then paused and sniffed the air. "Do I smell bacon?"

"Yeah, come on into the kitchen I'm making pancakes. You can have the first batch."

"Thanks." He yawned as he shuffled into the kitchen, then perched up onto one of the stools. "Hermione still sleeping?"

With his back to Ron, he smiled as he poured a cup of coffee. "I imagine." Harry turned back around and placed the mug in front of Ron. "Heard about you guys."

Ron shrugged as he took his first sip. "Yeah. It wasn't meant to be."

"No," Harry agreed as he poured the batter into the long rectangular electric skillet. "It wasn't."

Ron looked up at him. "You sound so sure."

"I was pretty sure. You two never really clicked in that way I don't think." Harry set down the bowl and picked up the spatula. "So…going to tell me where you were last night?"

Ron blushed and lifted a shoulder. "I was at the Burrow."

"Alone?"


"Of course not, my family was there."

Harry sighed as he flipped the first of four pancakes. "Are you going to make me beat it out of you, Ron?"

Ron smiled slightly. "All right…fine." He paused as he took another sip. "I was with Luna."

Harry grinned as he set the stack on a plate. "Really now." He grabbed a couple of strips of bacon, then set the plate in front of him. "Do tell."

"Settle down, Harry," Ron laughed when he bobbed his eyebrows. "Nothing happened." He started to butter his pancakes. "We talked in my room all night."

"Talked?"

Ron grinned as he drenched his food in syrup. "And shared a few snogs."

"Nice." Harry started making the next batch. "How was it?"

"Bloody fabulous," Ron groaned in between bites. "We really hit it off."

"That's great, Ron." You have know idea how great.

"It's like when I kiss her…nothing else matters. Nothing exists but the two of us…know what I mean?"

Harry thought of Hermione and the corner of his mouth lifted. "Yeah…I know what you mean."

"It wasn't like that way with Lavender."

"No," Harry said fixing his own plate. "I don't suppose it was."

"Was it that way with Ginny?"

Harry paused his first bite in front of his mouth. "Are you going to kick my ass if I say no?"

Ron let out a laugh as he shook his head. "No."

"Then no, not really," he said before finishing his bite.

"Cho?" he asked in disbelief.

Harry snorted. "Yeah…right."

"Well then who if not…" He trailed off then grinned. "Well, well…looks like someone was busy while I was unconscious."

"Sod off, Ron," Harry muttered.

"Well come on…out with it, who is she?"


"No one, just…"

"Morning."

Harry and Ron turned their heads to see Hermione standing just outside the kitchen. She had changed into her pajamas and her hair was rumpled and her eyes were still droopy with sleep. She looked fabulous and he wanted to go over to her and kiss her…long, slow and lazy. "Hey," he finally managed to say. "Morning." They had already said their good mornings but Ron didn't know that.

"Morning, Hermione."

She smiled at Ron. "Morning."

"Come and sit." Ron pulled out the stool next to him. "Harry's cooking breakfast."

"It smells good."

"I'll make you a batch," Harry said setting his plate aside. "Coffee?"

"Yes please," she said sitting on the stool. "With…"

"Little milk and heavy on the sugar," Harry finished for her.

Hermione looked up in surprise. "Right."

"I know how you like it," he said with a sly grin.

Hermione knew he wasn't talking about just the coffee, so she ducked her head to hide her flaming cheeks. "Thanks," she said as he placed the steamy mug in front o her.

"No problem." He gave her a smile then got to work on her pancakes.

"So…Ron." She looked at his attire. "Just get in?"

Ron blushed. "Er…yeah, I….I was at the Burrow."

"Getting acquainted with Luna Lovegood," Harry added with a grin.

Hermione lifted her brows. "Really?"

"Y-yeah…we…" Ron fidgeted in his seat. "We're kind of together now."

Hermione smiled at his nerves. "I'm glad to hear it."

"Yeah?" he asked with a look of relief on his face.

"Of course. Luna's a sweet girl."

"She is," he agreed smiling softly. "We talked all night."

Harry set Hermione's plate in front of her. "Caught him sneaking in this morning. The sight was rather amusing."

"Yeah, yeah," he said with a roll of his eyes. "Hey, make me another batch?"

"Out of batter."

Ron sighed. "Dangit. Well…I'm going to shower and take a nap." He picked up his plate and rinsed it off in the sink. "I'll see you guys later."

"You going to be around later?" Harry asked. "Kind of need to talk to you about something."

"I'm meeting Luna later for lunch, we're going to hang out at Diagon Alley. I'll be around tonight."

"Okay…come and find me when you get back, okay?"

"Sure…everything okay?" he asked looking at Harry then Hermione.

"Fine," he assured him. "It can wait till tonight, you have fun with Luna today."

"All right, see you guys later tonight then."

Hermione watched Ron walk out of the room then turned to Harry. "Maybe we should tell him now. I mean, I don't want…"

"It's okay, Mione we'll tell him tonight. Promise."

After he heard Ron's bedroom door open and close upstairs he leaned over the counter and kissed her just like he had wanted to earlier. He could taste the syrup lingering on both their tongues and moaned in approval. "How's your breakfast?" He asked when he pulled only inches away.

"Delicious," she murmured kissing him back. "So are you."

He grinned in between soft kisses. "Don't taste so bad either." He then took her wrist and pulled her around the counter then backed her up against it, finding her lips again. "This seems familiar."

"Our first kiss," she said wrapping her arms around his neck. "It was a fabulous first kiss."

"I always do my best work in the kitchen," he teased as he nibbled his way down her neck.

Hermione snorted a laugh as she playfully slapped his arm. "You're a dork."

"You love it," he said nipping at her ear.

She sighed as she arched her neck to give him a better angle. "I guess I do."

Harry lifted his head up, placing his hands on the counter caging her in. "What do you want to do today?"

"Hmmm…well, I still need to do some Christmas shopping."

"You leaving tomorrow for Christmas?"

"Yes…Want to spend Christmas with me and my family?"

Harry's heart lifted as his eyes turned soft. "I'd like nothing more. I've never really had a good Christmas."

"You'll have your first with me."

"I can't wait." He gave her a kiss. "Well, looks like I need to do some shopping as well. We can get dressed and head out, maybe have lunch somewhere in London. Live like muggles for a day."

She grinned. "Sounds great. Oh! Maybe we could go skating…down at Kew Gardens."

Harry laughed. "Me? Skate? I'd fall on my ass, Hermione."

"Oh come on," she pleaded giving him a little shake. "It'll be fun, we'll hold hands and laugh at each other as we try to stay on our two feet."

"Sounds fabulous," he said dryly but couldn't resist that pleading look. "Oh all right, if me falling and making a fool out of myself makes you happy then so be it."

Hermione laughed as she nipped at his lips. "You'll be fine."

Harry leaned in for more when she pulled away, kissing her with more passion then their previous playful kisses. "If you say so," he murmured as he bit her bottom lip then kissed her deeply. "Do we…have to leave right away?"

"Mmmm, I'm afraid so." She pulled away breathlessly as she held his face in her hands. "I'm going to clean the kitchen since you cooked….why don't you go on up and take a shower."

"Screw the kitchen," he said as he waved his hand in the air causing the water to turn on and the dishes to magically wash themselves. "Let magic take care of it."

Hermione's laughter was caught off by Harry's lips. Both of them were wrapped up into each other that they were oblivious that their best friend was just around the corner with his back pressed against the wall listening to everything they said.

XXX

He was out of towels. That's what made him come back down, he figured he'd find some clean ones in the laundry room. His shower was still going and he still hadn't stripped so he made his way down the backstairs leading to the kitchen.

The soft voices is what made him stop…then it was the giggle from Hermione which made him descend down the rest of the stairs quietly. He had kept his back to the wall and listened, barely hearing them since they talked so softly.

"Would you like to spend Christmas with me and my family?" he heard Hermione say.

"I'd like nothing more. I've never really had a good Christmas."

"You'll have your first with me."

"I can't wait."

Then Ron could have sworn her heard the slight sound of a kiss. Just the soft smacking sound when one pulls away from a kiss. He listened more closely as they talked about their day in London, found himself laughing inside at the thought of Harry falling on his ass on the ice.

Maybe it was nothing. Maybe not.

He heard Harry murmur something then Hermione but it there were pauses in between laughing. Harry then obviously said something funny because Hermione laughed loudly then all of the sudden was silent.

Silence. Nothing but silence, then he for sure heard more smacking and was quite sure he heard a soft moan. Ron took a deep breath, preparing himself on what he would see, before finally turning and sticking his head out.

His jaw dropped when he saw Harry pinning Hermione against the counter and kissing her passionately. Kissing her like Ron had kissed Luna just a few short moments ago when he said good bye. He watched in awe not really knowing what to think at the sight of his two best friends going at it.

He finally turned away when he saw Harry's hand start to slip under Hermione shirt. This was obviously what he wanted to talk about, that's why he wasn't storming out there in a fit of anger. A year ago he might of done just that, but he'd like to think he matured quite a bit.

They were his best friends and he'd give them a chance to explain tonight. Still, he wished they would have told him this morning, but he couldn't blame them. He'd feel weird if he was in Harry's position. When did this start? Was it when he was asleep? Did they go behind his back. Ron closed his eyes and rid the thought away. He'd find out tonight. He would give them a chance to explain.

Ron headed back up quietly, leaving them be. Clean towels were just going to have to wait.