Unofficial Portkey Archive

While You Were Sleeping by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

While You Were Sleeping

Harrys Mistress

Okay last chapter was Christmas morning at the Burrow, but we're going to go back to Christmas Eve night at the Grangers in this chapter Well…technically it's Christmas morning, but it's really early;-) Hope you enjoy this major H/Hr fluffy chapter! Enjoy!

Chapter 35

Harry waited a full two hours after everyone went to bed, before sneaking out of his room. Since he had successfully gotten ready in time, Harry was allowed to try and sneak into Hermione's room. It was a challenge he was definitely up for.

Before he went to Hermione's room, he thought it might be a good idea to go down and check if her parents were asleep so his mind would rest easier. He put his ear to the door, hoping to hear silence or soft snores, but when he heard the giggle from Mrs. Granger, followed by the chuckle by Mr. Granger, Harry snapped his head back.

Harry closed his eyes as he tried to get the disturbing picture of Hermione's parents tearing up the sheets out of his head. Not the sounds he was hoping to hear, but at least he now knew they would be too…occupied…to worry about him sneaking into their daughter's room.

Harry quietly slid into Hermione's room, stood silently to adjust his eyes to the dark before making his way to her bed. He pulled back the covers and slid next to Hermione, who was lying on her side away from him. He leaned over and brushed strands of her hair away from her neck, then kissed her soft skin, causing her whole body to tremble.

She didn't move though, but he grinned as he nipped at her skin, than grazed his teeth over her earlobe. "You big faker," he whispered in her ear.

Hermione smiled softly as she rolled on her back. "Can't fool you, huh?"

"Nope." He leaned down to capture her mouth with his own as he shifted over so he was now all the way on top of her. "Merlin, I love how you feel when you're under me."

Hermione could only groan into his mouth as he kissed her long, with a hint of desperation. She held on for the ride as she opened up for him, wrapping her limbs greedily around him. "I love how you feel…there's something delicious about the weight of you pinning me down."

Harry trailed a hand up her thigh. "You wearing anything under this shirt?"

She was wearing one of his old shirts; a habit she picked up a while ago when one of his shirts accidentally found it's way in her laundry. She wore it to bed and the scent and warmth of him comforted her as she fell asleep. Now, she hardly ever wore anything else to bed. "Why don't you find out?" she answered as she ran her hands over his bare chest.

"Why don't I," Harry agreed and kissed her while his hands tugged up the shirt over her hips, groaning when he felt the soft bare skin of her hip. "Good girl."

Hermione gasped, arching her hips up as his fingers sank into her. "Yes..."

Harry sank his teeth into her bottom lip, tugging it gently before his tongue tangled with hers. He pulled the rest of the shirt off of her and Hermione followed by tugging his boxers over his narrow hips. Not wanting to wait another second, Harry removed his fingers and as he levered himself on his elbows, he slid into her in one long, smooth stroke.

Hermione sighed as he filled her completely, moaning at the wonderful feel of him within her. Her lips flirted inches from his while they moved together, gasps and names murmured, naked flesh glided over naked flesh, and hands groped and caressed. "Harry," she moaned biting her lip as she urged him to go faster.

Harry rolled until she was on top of him, giving her the freedom to move at her own pace. He gripped her hips and urged her to move, gasping when she began to ride him slowly. "That's it," he whispered then bit his lip when she grounded harder against him.

She wanted to hold onto something, so she grappled for his hands and placed them firmly on her breasts while she quickened the pace. Harry lifted his hips up with hers, matching her pace thrust for thrust while they both drew near to the edge.

She let out a high pitch moan as he thrust up harder and faster until his whole body shattered and spilled himself into her. She rode out her orgasm, pressing herself firmly down onto him one last time, moaning softly as she slid back down to him.

Their lips met in a long lazy kiss as they both came down from their high. Hermione finally shifted until she was snuggled up next to him, sprawled out on his chest. "Hmmm….that was…I don't even know how to explain that."

"Beautiful," Harry said kissing her hair. "Watching you above me like that…you were so beautiful."

Hermione couldn't help but blush. "I liked being on top," she admitted kissing his chest.

"That's excellent news." His fingers were linked with hers as they rested on his stomach while his other hand was caressing her bare back. "I love you."

Hermione's heart did a little happy jolt, something it did whenever he said those words to her. "I love you, back." Hermione sighed happily then suddenly remembered just exactly where she was and lifted her head. "Did you do a silencing charm before you came in?"

Harry chuckled. "Yes, but don't worry, I went to your parents room, put my ear to the door to make sure. Er…let's just say you have nothing to worry about."

"Why? What did you hear?"

"I don't think you really want to know."

"Why? What are you….oh." Hermione frowned looking at her door. "Ew."

Harry let out a throaty laugh. "That's what I thought, but…at least they'll be busy."

Hermione winced. "Harry, please. Stop."

Harry rubbed his chin in thought. "I wonder if they have ever got in on in a dentist chair at work."

Hermione gasped. "Harry! Gross!"

That made Harry laugh even more, nearly doubling over while Hermione huffed and smacked him on the arm. "I'm sorry," he said breathlessly then leaned up to kiss the annoyed look off her face. "I'll stop talking about your parents tearing up the sheets."

"You better." She then playfully pushed him away. "All right lover boy, you better head on over to your room."

"I'm not done with you yet." He moved lightning fast until he now loomed over her. "I'm afraid I have to make you come at least two more times before I'm satisfied."

Hermione rolled her eyes when he started to kiss her neck. "You know, you're getting a little cocky in the bedroom, Harry Potter."

"It's not being cocky if it's true," Harry said as he started to move his lips back down her body.

Hermione snorted herself. "So sure of yourself, are you?" Hermione asked in a bored voice, even though the feel of his mouth on her breasts already got her juices flowing.

"Wanna bet?" Harry moved back up to her face. "Bet I can make you come twice in the next…fifteen minutes."

Hermione lifted a brow. "Only fifteen?"

"Fine…ten."

Hermione reached up and kissed him. "Done."

Ten minutes later, Hermione was sprawled out flat on her back, her heart was racing and her breath was choppy. Harry lay next to her; his breath was just as choppy as he tried to catch his breath. "Well, guess I lost," Harry said as he stared at her ceiling.

"How do you figure?" Hermione murmured as she silently wondered if she still had feelings in her legs. "I came twice."

"No." He turned his head and waited until she did the same, then grinned. "Three times."

"Really? Must have lost count."

"I sure didn't."

"Three times." Hermione blew out a breath. "No wonder I'm dying over here."

"You're welcome."

Hermione smiled at that. "I need sleep now. You need to go away."

"Can't move."

"Fine. Stay. But keep your hands to yourself."

"Can't even snuggle?"

"Nope."

"Bugger." Harry sighed defeat. "Well…I love you anyway."

"Thanks. Love you, too."

With that done and said, they both smiled in the dark as sleep overtook them with only a few short hours until the dawn rose and Christmas morning arrived.