Unofficial Portkey Archive

While You Were Sleeping by Harrys Mistress
EPUB MOBI HTML Text

While You Were Sleeping

Harrys Mistress

Okay some good news and some bad news. Good news? I've already updated! Yea!! Bad news? Well…um…I guess you'll figure that out as soon as you finish this chapter. He he.

Chapter 18

Harry came home to silence. Daisy didn't even run up to greet him like she always did. Something was wrong, but he didn't know what. Where was Hermione? Was she still at the hospital?

"Hello?" he called out as he walked further into the house, his footsteps echoed from the hardwood floor. "Hermione? Are you…" He stopped when he saw her sitting on the couch. She was staring into nothingness as Daisy curled next to her with her head in her lap, obviously worried about her mum.

"Hermione," he said as he walked over to her, gently nudging Daisy so he could take her place. "Hermione, what's wrong? Is Ron okay? What happened?"

"Nothing happened," she said finally but still didn't look at him. "Like everytime I visit Ron…nothing."

Harry frowned as he looked at her. She looked so…lost. So lonely. "Hermione," he whispered placing a hand on her shoulder. "Hermione, please look at me."

"I talked to him," she said ignoring his request. "I mean, really talked to him. I even told him I loved him…I don't even know if I do, but…I thought maybe if I say it…maybe if he believes it, the he'll wake up. Was that so horrible of me? I love him…I mean, of course I do but…do I love him the way he wants me to love him?"

She turned to him then, her eyes glisten with tears and his heart fell at the sight. "Hermione, maybe that's something you can't answer until he wakes up."

"How am I suppose to figure it out if he doesn't wake up?" she said as her tears started to fall. "If..If I can't wake him up…and you can't wake him up, then who can?" She started to sob as she covered her face with her hands, her shoulders shaking as she fell apart.

"Oh Mione," he said softly putting his arm around her and brought her close against him. "Maybe no one can but himself. Maybe he has to do it on his own."

"I c-couldn't…get any…anything out of him," she cried her voice muffled against the crook of his neck. "Not even…a little hand squeeze."

"Shh, shh." He rubbed her arm with his hand as he held her close. "Please don't cry, Hermione."

"It's so frustrating," she went out as all her emotions started to slip out of her. "I'm so tired of being alone, Harry. I'm so tired of feeling so empty."

"You're not alone, baby," he murmured as he kissed her temple. "I'm here. I'll always be here for you. You know that, right?"

She nodded her head as she continued to sob against him, tears were now running down her cheek and falling onto Harry's neck. "Harry," she whispered as she nuzzled closer. "Hold me…hold me tight."

Harry would have done anything she asked of him at that moment, so he didn't even hesitate as he wrapped his arms around her waist and tugged her up onto his lap. She sat facing him, straddling his hips and held him tightly around the neck while her tears still fell. Harry closed his eyes as he leaned back against the couch, stroking her hair and then ran his large hands up and down her back.

Merlin, how he loved holding her. He missed having her in his arms. She was so warm and soft, he couldn't help but let out a long sigh of satisfaction as he relaxed in her hold. "Hermione," he whispered in her hair. "Please…don't cry, baby. I hate seeing you cry…it's the worst sight."

She took a couple of deep shaky breaths. "I…I'm okay," she mumbled as she told herself to relax and then shifted on top of him, trying to get closer.

Harry bit back a groan when she moved against him. He squeezed his eyes tight as he buried his face in her soft hair and then made the mistake of breathing deep. Irish spring today and bloody hell she smelled wonderful. She was affecting him…he couldn't help it, no matter how inappropriate the timing was, she had too much of an impact on his body. Her sudden gasp assured him that she could feel the evidence of how much he was enjoying their little position. "I'm sorry," he murmured as he held onto her hips. "Just…don't move, I promise I'm not going to do anything."

"H-Harry?" she asked timidly as she lifted her head from his shoulder.

"Shh," he said moving his hands from her hips to cup her face. "Don't worry…I'm not going to…it's just that you feel so good…I couldn't help it."

Hermione gripped his wrists with her hands as he continued to hold onto her face. She dropped her forehead against his as she fluttered her eyes closed. "I didn't realize I had this affect on you," she murmured.

"Well, now you do," he groaned. "So you better be still or…oh god." She moved! She bloody moved her hips against him. "Merlin, Hermione…stop." He quickly moved his hands back to her hips and held them tightly against him. "You have to be still, Mione."

"I'm sorry," she moaned as she buried her face shyly against his neck. "It's just that…"

"What?" he asked as he moved his hands up and down her back.

"I…I don't feel empty when I'm in your arms," she said and then moved her hips again this time pressing down on him hard.

"Sweet Merlin," he gasped as his head arched back on the couch and closed his eyes. "We can't…"

"I'm sorry," she whispered as her tears started to flow again. "I…I don't know what I want…I'm so confused."

"No, don't cry," he said taking her face in his hands again and pulling her back. "It's okay…shh." He leaned up off the back of the couch so he was sitting up. He pressed his lips against his forehead lingering there, before moving to kiss her salty tears away that were trailing down her face. "You're trembling."

"I don't think I can stop," she whispered as her eyes flickered to his lips. "Harry…please…"

That was all it took for him to crack. Her soft plea made him lose all sense of reality. Their lips met and he was lost. He reached around and fisted a handful of her hair with one hand while he pressed her close against the small of her back with the other. She opened for him and he desperately sought entrance as his tongue dove past her lips and into her sweet mouth. He remembered how wonderful she tasted, it wasn't hard to forget when he dreamt about it every second of every day. Greedy now, he plunged into her mouth over and over again while she kissed him back just as urgently.

She moaned against his lips when she moved against him, wanting so bad to feel anything but the loneliness she had been feeling ever since she had pulled away from Harry that night. Now, she wouldn't pull away, she would take what she so desperately needed. And wanted. "Harry," she murmured between his demanding kisses.

Harry leaned her back on the couch, slowly following her as he never let up on his kisses. He dipped his hips between her legs and they both groaned in approval when his weight pressed her into the couch. He gently began to rock against her, matching the stroke of their tongues rubbing together in a slow torturous rhythm.

Her hands were lost in his out of control hair, then they swooped down the long arch of his back, and as she came back up her hand slipped beneath the hem of his gray cotton tee. She heard him murmur her name when her hands caressed his warm skin and that only encouraged her to keep on exploring.

He finally pulled away, leaning back against his knees so he could pull get rid of his shirt. Hermione leaned up with him, running her hands over his well defined chest while he worked his shirt over his head. Just as he managed to pull the shirt over his head; his glasses had gotten in the way; Hermione replaced her hands with her lips. Harry groaned as he carelessly tossed his shirt aside, not realizing that it landed right on top of Daisy's head, who quickly shook it off and left the room.

Harry closed his eyes as he slipped one hand in her hair as she trailed open mouth kisses up his chest. He tugged at her hair until his mouth met hers once more, kissing her more passionately as he laid her back down. He settled to the side of her, wedging himself between her and the back of the couch so his hands could now venture in places he only dreamed of touching.

He finally left her mouth, only to trail kisses down her neck as he dragged the thin straps of her dress over her shoulder. He anxiously tugged down the front of her dress, running his tongue over the tops of her breasts that were peaking out from her white silk bra. The sounds she was making was driving him crazy, and he dragged one of the cups of her bra down with his teeth, before capturing her fully in his mouth and tasted greedily.

As his mouth loved on her breasts his hand ventured up her thigh, disappearing under her white flowing skirt as he inched closer. Her skin was so soft as he lingered at her inner thighs before a finger grazed the triangle of silk blocking where he desperately wanted to go. Hermione gasped as her whole body tensed, so he started to pull away. "Sorry, I…"

"No," she whispered reaching down to grab his hand and pushed it back up her thigh. "Don't stop touching me."

He kissed her then, this time a little more gently as his finger nudged the silk aside and slipped deep inside her. She groaned into his mouth as she kissed him deeply, moving her hips slightly against his hand letting him know she liked what he was doing. He tore his mouth away from her and returned back to her breasts, while his fingers took her higher. He moved another finger inside her and pressed his thumb hard against her sensitive nub causing her to lose all control.

"Harry," she gasped as she moved restlessly beneath him. "Oh god…please…" She didn't know exactly what she was begging for him to do, but she just couldn't take it anymore. The feel of his eager mouth on her breasts, licking and sucking while his fingers plunged inside her over and over was too much to handle.

Harry heard her gasped so he lifted his head to watch as her whole body stiffened and her back arched off the couch. He could feel her clench around his fingers and her body bucked as she came long and hard. The sight of her having an orgasm that he gave her was something he never would forget.

She started to come down from her high, breathing deeply as she continued to look up at the ceiling. Her eyes then flickered to Harry who was watching her so intensely that her heart was beating even faster than it already was. His fingers were still inside her and her whole body felt like something was weighing her down. It was as if her muscles turned to jelly. She couldn't move. "Harry," she gasped shaking her head.

Harry groaned as he moved towards her as Hermione reared up meeting him halfway Neither of them couldn't believe what they just did, but it excited them both, not to mention extremely turning them on. "Hermione," he murmured urgently as he moved against her.

She groaned as she shifted towards him, trying to get him on his back as she fumbled with the fly of his jeans. "Harry," she said almost sobbing as a hand snuck into his jeans, cupping him softly.

"Bloody hell," he groaned as he rolled her back onto the couch covering his whole body with hers and ground against her over and over. "Hermione…this is insane."

Hermione could only hold on tight as she kissed him greedily. She didn't know what happened, but she knew that there was no stopping them now. It was too late, she wanted him so bad and he wanted her. "Harry, I wan…."

The urgent knock at the door interrupted what she was going to say.

"You've got to be kidding me," Harry moaned and then kissed her long and hard. "Maybe they'll go away."

But the knock came again and this time voices called their names through the door.

"Just the twins," he panted against her neck. "Ignore them."

But what the twins said next was something that neither of them couldn't ignore. Harry pulled away from her lips and they both stared at each other, wondering if they heard them right.

"Oi!" the voices came again followed by more knocks. "Harry! Hermione!" Another couple of more knocks. "Did you hear us!? Ron is awake!" Two more loud solid knocks. "He's awake and asking for you both!"

XXXX

Okay so that's the bad news! Cliffhanger! A HUGE cliffhanger I know, please don't hate me I just couldn't help myself!!